Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  Divalicious 10/14/2012, 1:35 am

Shine it on. Ryan says such things about Quintana because he knows Glee can survive without them. Something they did not believe about Kurt and Rachel. Santana might be popular, but right now she is pretty one note. The queen bitch of tearing her friends a new one. People might enjoy that kind of character, but she only works because she is balanced out by the rest of the cast. Quinn is essentially not the nicest person either, they let Dianna's niceness bleed into the character when she was pregnant.

Of course, being a "spin-off" of Glee I am sure they can revamp personalities at will. I think it is more trolling and his own wish fulfillment of having a show he could have more graduates on, Ryan is fond of all his cast, some more than others, and he knows he can't give them more time on Glee. So I can see him wishing to have a venue more open than the cluttered Glee.

Whoopsie, on the wrong thread. This is regard to Ryan's tweet about the Quinn and Santana scene.

Last edited by Divalicious on 10/14/2012, 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread)

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sheny 10/14/2012, 2:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_mbtihxhVvz1ql1znmo2_1280
(Oh, I miss the old gang. crycry)

This is apparently for the Thanksgiving episode. All graduates are back in Lima, except Kurt and Rachel.

So Kurt and Rachel are spending Thanksgiving in New York?
(After flying back to Lima only to see the school musical ?! WTF!?!) blinkk

Speculation? Kurt and Rachel go to Vogue's Thanksgiving party (if the party spoiler is true), and that's where they have their duet/trio song with Isabelle.

I thought the same thing. If the spoilers about the Vogue party are true I suppose Kurt will take Rachel as his date and they will sing that song with Isabelle there.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/14/2012, 2:40 am

Ranwing wrote:Just in case someone needed a dose of pretty to make up for the crappy spoilers we've been getting.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 Tumblr_mbtkl2t0531rgfzpmo1_500

I just can't stop looking his eyes. There's so mesmerizing.

Lovely wub

Ah, and I see it's a familiar person who edited this photo. He does great work Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2012, 8:13 am

ColferGirl wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
But there could be a scene where Kurt ignores Blaine or gives him the cold shoulder, and the sympathy votes will be screwed/twisted to be for woobie Blaine: expect that to happen, yes. Evil or Very Mad

I could see them doing this, but in a way that could make Kurt still sympathetic, too. Let's say Kurt ignores Blaine and walks right past him when Blaine tries to talk to him - at first the camera can show Blaine looking hurt, but then the camera can follow Kurt as he leaves Blaine behind, and show that there's tears in his eyes even as he walks away, head held high, because the silent treatment is hurting Kurt too, but he doesn't know what else to do. He doesn't even have to cry; I trust Chris to show a complex mix of devastation and misery and hurt over Kurt feeling the need to do that, because Kurt can't bear to trust Blaine right now, can't trust himself to not break down in front of him. So he walks away instead of face him.

At least, if Glee did a scene like that, I hope RIB would do something like this, so there'll be sympathy on both sides.
Maybe the problem won't be so much the way RIB will show this scene (although I have my doubts). unsure
But the problem will be how fans will interpret that scene. Blarren fans will be all over this with "How could Kurt do that to Blaine? Can't he see that Blaine is really sorry?", as we all know how they think (just look at the tumblr klaine or blaine tag). Mad

Something similar happened when Rachel backstabbed Kurt in the election race, and Kurt gave her the cold shoulder in the dodgeball scene in 'Mash-Off' (when Kurt sat on the ball to tie his shoes).
This fandom is very,very blind and fanatic when it comes to their faves (and that includes us I guess, although I hope we have some common sense as Kurtsies).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 10/14/2012, 10:17 am

Now I whis there were a scene about Rachel being angry at Blaine so Rachel stans and Blarren stans can have some intense discuss and we guies can have some fun. fanny2
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/14/2012, 10:35 am

They'll have Rachel be torn between her two friends. One who has earned friendship, been through difficulties and survived. One whom she duets with. Another Sophie's choice on Glee. Friendship vs singing. Sounds about right. It is the same approach they've done that Kurt wasn't eyeballing Rachel when she is making time with Brody, despite him now being related by marriage to Finn. They'll just ignore it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 10/14/2012, 10:51 am

Nah,I know it won't happen,I just want to see Rachel stans arguing with Blarren stans,they both are super bias.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/14/2012, 11:03 am

The argument would be popcorn worthy, that would be for sure. In my opinion, those are the two most rabid and blindered stans, justifications for anything they do, so it would be funny to see them arguing, why is Rachel mad at Blaine? He's the perfect boyfriend. Why is Blaine upset with Rachel? She is just supporting her friend who turned a blind eye while she made out with Mr. Studmuffin whom she has AMAZIN' chemistry with. Hehehe. But it won't happen, because the only one on Glee allowed deep hurt feelings is Kurt. Everyone else seems to shake them off pretty quickly. Kurt must suffer prettily. I wish they would realize he is pretty all the time, not just when he is in pain.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2012, 11:31 am

dap1217 wrote:Nah,I know it won't happen,I just want to see Rachel stans arguing with Blarren stans,they both are super bias.
Just wait for the uproar when it's becoming very clear that Blaine sings more songs on the show than Rachel.
Bring popcorn. whis

And to add to that: isn't it ironic that the Lima part of Glee is getting to do more musical songs than Rachel in NYADA? moque
(Not that Grease is much of a musical song wise, but still.....)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/14/2012, 11:47 am

Maybe they don't feel Broadway is considered sexy? Does seem odd to not have more focus of musicals in NY and more focus on songs that could win competitions in Lima. Perhaps it is also because they have much more cast in Lima to put on a play.

Don't really care, because once again, in either place, Kurt doesn't get a part in a play. Worried about him pulling focus from lesser actors? hmmmm. Could be.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/14/2012, 12:18 pm

Divalicious wrote:

Don't really care, because once again, in either place, Kurt doesn't get a part in a play. Worried about him pulling focus from lesser actors? hmmmm. Could be.

banzai You have a point!
Chris is such a huge talent, even when he'is in the background, doing nothing, he continues to pull focus on himself.

Last edited by Piciollina on 10/14/2012, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/14/2012, 12:32 pm

Divalicious wrote:Don't really care, because once again, in either place, Kurt doesn't get a part in a play. Worried about him pulling focus from lesser actors? hmmmm. Could be.
At the risk of sounding like a crazy Colfer stan: I'm starting to think this is it.
Besides Chris nailing all his acting scenes: when a song is right for his voice Chris nails it too, and he's not a bad dancer either (in comparison to some of the cast). He's a good allround musical theatre performer, unlike some other cast members.

Now some cast members are pushed to the foreground when they clearly are worse in either singing or acting (and even dancing) than Chris, who is one of the most popular cast members already.
In order to make these others look good (so they can create more popular characters/cast members than just the big 3, and in the hope to keep Glee alive and interesting without those big 3), Chris has to take a back seat in at least 1 of those skills (and cast members like Jenna, Kevin and Matt too): skills that would clearly show if Kurt was to have a part in a school play/musical. Plus Chris knows how to pull focus even when he's playing a tree in the background. Razz

They can't deny that Chris is the superior actor, but they can prevent him from singing (and dancing) too much, so he can't show much that he does these things quite well too, certainly better and more heartfelt than some other cast members who now get more songs and focus than him.
So Kurt is left out (as he was left out of WSS and the guys group numbers last year) and put on a stool to sit and watch others perform. :angry:

Last edited by Glorfindel on 10/14/2012, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/14/2012, 2:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Divalicious wrote:Don't really care, because once again, in either place, Kurt doesn't get a part in a play. Worried about him pulling focus from lesser actors? hmmmm. Could be.
At the risk of sounding like a crazy Colfer stan: I'm starting to think this is it.
Besides Chris nailing all his acting scenes: when a song is right for his voice Chris nails it too, and he's not a bad dancer either (in comparison to some of the cast). He's a good allround musical theatre performer, unlike some other cast members.

Now some cast members are pushed to the foreground when they clearly are worse in either singing or acting (and even dancing) than Chris, who is one of the most popular cast members already.
In order to make these others look good (so they can create more popular characters/cast members than just the big 3, and in the hope to keep Glee alive and interesting without those big 3), Chris has to take a back seat in at least 1 of those skills (and cast members like Jenna, Kevin and Matt too): skills that would clearly show if Kurt was to have a part in a school play/musical. Plus Chris knows how to pull focus even when he's a playing tree in the background. Razz

They can't deny that Chris is the superior actor, but they can prevent him from singing (and dancing) too much, so he can't show much that he does these things quite well too, certainly better and more heartfelt than some other cast members who now get more songs and focus than him.
So Kurt is left out (as he was left out of WSS and the guys group numbers last year) and put on a stool to sit and watch others perform. :angry:

I don't want to get all grassy knoll, but I agree as well. There is no one that acts better through song than him, and this definitely includes Lea. She makes over the top emotional faces which works on some things, but I never actually feel the song from her. Take something like My Man vs TD vs AIWNSG. My Man sounded great, but was on par with every Lea emtional performance. TD, imo, started well and I made it through like half of the song before I had to turn away. It was literally too much. Darren's facial expressions and sped up singing, etc, made me uncomfortable/embarrassed to watch him. AIWNSG manages to be both subtle and big. You feel every word. Kurt's looking longingly at the auditorium and smiling for "I need a moment," the running his hands through his hair for "in this ever spinning playground" and the ensuing dreamy looks for "we were young together" and the end with "we taught the world new ways to dream." Favorite parts are closed eyes and hand movements during "whispered conversations" and "we'll have early morning madness." I have probably watched this performance over 100 times and when listening on my ipod, I can picture every part of the performance. People can talk about who they think is the best actor (even though we all know the truth) but emotionally resonate performances are where Chris makes it clear that he is head and shoulders above everyone else.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/14/2012, 2:41 pm

If being a Chris stan isn't a requirement to be on this board, it should be. We are here to extoll the many, many virtues of Chris, and his character Kurt. Just like we will love on Carson and whomever else he may play. But the reality, unless he decides to do another TV show after Glee, we will likely just get movies, or guest starring roles. We will likely never get to "know" another character as well as Kurt.

I was thinking about something I had posted in the past, about Ryan being secure in Chris' success after Glee, and now he worries about the rest. I think that has a kernel of truth in it, he is trying to set them up to have the best chance of having a good career after Glee.

All the following is my totally subjective opinions, based on no facts but my own tastes and bias, disclaimer, disclaimer.

Lea is a pretty girl, she has a magnificent voice, but she is also tiny, and has a limited range of acting. Comedy she does very well, especially if it is broad, she is comfortable with exaggerated expressions, likely from her Broadway days. Hollywood is unkind to non-tall, non-buxom women. They like their long lanky, leather encrusted girls with at least moderately sized breasts as a whole. She is too exotic looking for the "girl next door" comedy roles, and actually playing up dramatic make up makes her even less likely to get those. She runs a strong possibility of getting type cast as well. Ryan knows this, and works very hard to show Lea in shining lights. She gets modeling and cosmetic deals, but that is because she is fresh and young, once the wrinkles come in, being cute isn't enough. He knows she has an uphill battle.

Darren, some consider him the bee's knees, but not me. I can see what they find attractive in him, his puppyish enthusiasm, but being a puppy is fine when you are a young person, not so much as you get older. He is also not the tallest dude, and while Tom Cruise did make a fine career, think also how long ago that was, and how many short, cute guys make steady movies right now. Right off the bat, he should do okay, his fans will carry him some of the way, but he also is exaggerated, and I think him even more likely to get type cast than Chris. He does not have a Broadway voice. He moves fine, but not enough to carry a show. Luckily I do see him as a creator, so his Starkids will continue in some form. This is something that Lea doesn't have, a talent outside of performing, it seems.

Most of the other kids have limited acting skills, some with great voices, some great dancers. The singers and dancers will likely continue to have moderate success. I am not including Cory in this post because he has already shown he can make it outside of Glee, is getting opportunities, so Ryan is not focused on showing Finn in a positive light, which is pretty obvious.

Then we have Chris, who is becoming more attractive as he ages. Adept at comedy and drama, subtle, but also capable of broad emotions when appropriate. Adequate dancer with choreography, niche singer even though I adore his voice, I do accept it is unique, fine- physique, with amazing eyes, hair and jawline. His bone structure shows someone who will age well. He is intelligent and driven, a writer, a screenwriter, and an actor. He has already proven a published author, and has another book coming. His movie seems a critical darling, and will show him not as an effeminate undesirable gay boy, but a confused, frustrated young man. Once seen in the theaters/VOD people will not longer be able to say that Chris plays himself, and that is why he seems so good. He seems so good, because he is so good. Chris also won't make the safe choices, he wants to be seen in different lights, like being an insane person. I hope to see a Johnny Depp type career, his chance taking has garnered him a lot of iconic and interesting characters.

If these were your children, even if you have favorites, who would you be least worried about? Who would you be most worried about. So whom do you extoll the virtues of, and whom do you not brag about as much, to not make the other kids feel bad?

As a Chris stan, I do want to see more Kurt, but I also realize that Chris embues more substance in one little scene than most can in an entire episode. I really think that is why people perceive Kurt had so much story/airtime in season 2. I think if we actually measured the time, it is no where as much as Rachel ever, or Blaine in season 3. It's just each time it has meaning, and people remember it. Random songs just become something to fastforward through, because you've seen the expressions, heard the belting and the victory notes. Every time they get a song, they have at least 2 minutes focused solely on them, and when Blaine gets to sing multiple songs you can do the math. But it doesn't move the character forward, and that is a big objection. If Blaine is going to describe Kurt's journey in song, surely Kurt should get to describe Blaine's? Blaine sings about Kurt, Blaine sings about Blaine, Blaine sings about socks.

Thus endeth my highly biased post. Wink

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 10/14/2012, 2:50 pm

Divalicious wrote:If being a Chris stan isn't a requirement to be on this board, it should be. We are here to extoll the many, many virtues of Chris, and his character Kurt. Just like we will love on Carson and whomever else he may play. But the reality, unless he decides to do another TV show after Glee, we will likely just get movies, or guest starring roles. We will likely never get to "know" another character as well as Kurt.

I was thinking about something I had posted in the past, about Ryan being secure in Chris' success after Glee, and now he worries about the rest. I think that has a kernel of truth in it, he is trying to set them up to have the best chance of having a good career after Glee.

All the following is my totally subjective opinions, based on no facts but my own tastes and bias, disclaimer, disclaimer.

Lea is a pretty girl, she has a magnificent voice, but she is also tiny, and has a limited range of acting. Comedy she does very well, especially if it is broad, she is comfortable with exaggerated expressions, likely from her Broadway days. Hollywood is unkind to non-tall, non-buxom women. They like their long lanky, leather encrusted girls with at least moderately sized breasts as a whole. She is too exotic looking for the "girl next door" comedy roles, and actually playing up dramatic make up makes her even less likely to get those. She runs a strong possibility of getting type cast as well. Ryan knows this, and works very hard to show Lea in shining lights. She gets modeling and cosmetic deals, but that is because she is fresh and young, once the wrinkles come in, being cute isn't enough. He knows she has an uphill battle.

Darren, some consider him the bee's knees, but not me. I can see what they find attractive in him, his puppyish enthusiasm, but being a puppy is fine when you are a young person, not so much as you get older. He is also not the tallest dude, and while Tom Cruise did make a fine career, think also how long ago that was, and how many short, cute guys make steady movies right now. Right off the bat, he should do okay, his fans will carry him some of the way, but he also is exaggerated, and I think him even more likely to get type cast than Chris. He does not have a Broadway voice. He moves fine, but not enough to carry a show. Luckily I do see him as a creator, so his Starkids will continue in some form. This is something that Lea doesn't have, a talent outside of performing, it seems.

Most of the other kids have limited acting skills, some with great voices, some great dancers. The singers and dancers will likely continue to have moderate success. I am not including Cory in this post because he has already shown he can make it outside of Glee, is getting opportunities, so Ryan is not focused on showing Finn in a positive light, which is pretty obvious.

Then we have Chris, who is becoming more attractive as he ages. Adept at comedy and drama, subtle, but also capable of broad emotions when appropriate. Adequate dancer with choreography, niche singer even though I adore his voice, I do accept it is unique, fine- physique, with amazing eyes, hair and jawline. His bone structure shows someone who will age well. He is intelligent and driven, a writer, a screenwriter, and an actor. He has already proven a published author, and has another book coming. His movie seems a critical darling, and will show him not as an effeminate undesirable gay boy, but a confused, frustrated young man. Once seen in the theaters/VOD people will not longer be able to say that Chris plays himself, and that is why he seems so good. He seems so good, because he is so good. Chris also won't make the safe choices, he wants to be seen in different lights, like being an insane person. I hope to see a Johnny Depp type career, his chance taking has garnered him a lot of iconic and interesting characters.

If these were your children, even if you have favorites, who would you be least worried about? Who would you be most worried about. So whom do you extoll the virtues of, and whom do you not brag about as much, to not make the other kids feel bad?

As a Chris stan, I do want to see more Kurt, but I also realize that Chris embues more substance in one little scene than most can in an entire episode. I really think that is why people perceive Kurt had so much story/airtime in season 2. I think if we actually measured the time, it is no where as much as Rachel ever, or Blaine in season 3. It's just each time it has meaning, and people remember it. Random songs just become something to fastforward through, because you've seen the expressions, heard the belting and the victory notes. Every time they get a song, they have at least 2 minutes focused solely on them, and when Blaine gets to sing multiple songs you can do the math. But it doesn't move the character forward, and that is a big objection. If Blaine is going to describe Kurt's journey in song, surely Kurt should get to describe Blaine's? Blaine sings about Kurt, Blaine sings about Blaine, Blaine sings about socks.

banzai Also, I have to tell you that I love reading all your posts because you are so thoughtful blushh
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 10/14/2012, 3:33 pm

Divalicious wrote:If being a Chris stan isn't a requirement to be on this board, it should be. We are here to extoll the many, many virtues of Chris, and his character Kurt. Just like we will love on Carson and whomever else he may play. But the reality, unless he decides to do another TV show after Glee, we will likely just get movies, or guest starring roles. We will likely never get to "know" another character as well as Kurt.

I really enjoy reading your posts. There's so much thought put into them and I admire your dedication in typing it all up for us to read Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/14/2012, 6:10 pm

Preach! Your posts are wonderful, so accurate, thoughtful and passionate!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/14/2012, 6:13 pm

http://cartermatt.com/36705/glee-season-4-could-chris-colfers-spoiler-be-short-lived/

Don't know what to think of that...

‘Glee’ season 4: Could Chris Colfer’s [spoiler] be short-lived?

It’s really hard to read too much about over-arcing stories on “Glee” based on some comments from its guest stars; but nonetheless, we are going to try and do it anyway courtesy of what Sarah Jessica Parker recently had to say about her character of Isabelle.

Speaking as a part of a brand-new interview with E! News, Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed that while some people may be excited to see some more of her on the Fox show this fall as Kurt’s new boss over on Vogue.com, she does not have any plans to turn this into an extended gig for a lengthy span of time:
“No, no, no. It’s a little arc which has been really fun and a delight to be a part of. I loved working with Ryan Murphy and Dante DiLoreto and the cast has been very sweet, but it’s just a tiny little dessert for me.”

Does this mean that Chris Colfer will not be gracing the hallways at Vogue forever? We’re honestly surprised that he still has a job there at all after sneaking into their offices late at night during the “Makeover” episode. We also have to remember that Isabelle may not be working here in the future, and that could mean that Kurt could continue his work in fashion. The other possibility? That he is going to make the decision to try out again for NYADA and go into performing. Ultimately, this is where we think his heart lies even more so than the world of clothing, and it would be strange to see him not pursue that in a show that is all about song and dance.

Last edited by Delight on 10/14/2012, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added article for easy reading)
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 10/14/2012, 6:42 pm

I agree with this. thumnup
Except find Darren attractive (I do not understand why he is special, sorry). And I think Lea can have a better future if she take the right decisions, that Darren.

But the fact that Ryan is trying to "give" a future for Lea and Darren, is spoiling Glee.
And Glee can become that show that nobody wants to be associated. unsure

The spell can turn against the sorcerer, as they say. saispa
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/14/2012, 10:44 pm

*Divalicious's fantastic post is here*

Times like this make me hunt around for a 'Like' icon that doesn't exist here.

I suppose this would have to suffice Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 Likeicon

I think I've read an article-- probably an old one during pre-twitter-gate days, I'm not sure-- where RM actually did say something to the effect that he cared about Lea and Chris as individuals and was willing to do what he could to help them achieve success in their careers/pursuits outside Glee. He sounded like quite the nice guy in that interview.

I don't know if the relationship between Chris and RM had changed since then, but I shall comfort myself with the thought that the 'extra support' he (or the writers) seemed to be bestowing on Lea or DC stemmed from the confidence that Chris is talented enough to make it without that support.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 10/15/2012, 3:13 am

coxfire wrote:http://cartermatt.com/36705/glee-season-4-could-chris-colfers-spoiler-be-short-lived/

Don't know what to think of that...

‘Glee’ season 4: Could Chris Colfer’s [spoiler] be short-lived?

It’s really hard to read too much about over-arcing stories on “Glee” based on some comments from its guest stars; but nonetheless, we are going to try and do it anyway courtesy of what Sarah Jessica Parker recently had to say about her character of Isabelle.

Speaking as a part of a brand-new interview with E! News, Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed that while some people may be excited to see some more of her on the Fox show this fall as Kurt’s new boss over on Vogue.com, she does not have any plans to turn this into an extended gig for a lengthy span of time:
“No, no, no. It’s a little arc which has been really fun and a delight to be a part of. I loved working with Ryan Murphy and Dante DiLoreto and the cast has been very sweet, but it’s just a tiny little dessert for me.”

Does this mean that Chris Colfer will not be gracing the hallways at Vogue forever? We’re honestly surprised that he still has a job there at all after sneaking into their offices late at night during the “Makeover” episode. We also have to remember that Isabelle may not be working here in the future, and that could mean that Kurt could continue his work in fashion. The other possibility? That he is going to make the decision to try out again for NYADA and go into performing. Ultimately, this is where we think his heart lies even more so than the world of clothing, and it would be strange to see him not pursue that in a show that is all about song and dance.

Well just because SJP won't be on the show doesn't mean that Kurt won't work at Vogue.com anymore. Isabelle can still be there but off screen. We won't see her but we will now she is there somewhere. Or maybe Kurt will have a new boss. I don't know, but I believe that SJP's absence won't be the end of Kurt's Vogue storyline.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/15/2012, 3:48 am

Thus endeth my highly biased post. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 1071211947

I adore your posts and always agree with what you write. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 413578547

I feel like your my mind twin. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 38 3995355489

Sometimes I feel Ryan is trying to subtlely encourage Chris to leave the show, as he doesn't need it anymore, but because he still loves Kurt and doesn't want to disappoint his fans he stays.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/15/2012, 11:43 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Sometimes I feel Ryan is trying to subtlely encourage Chris to leave the show, as he doesn't need it anymore, but because he still loves Kurt and doesn't want to disappoint his fans he stays.

Oh my, you surely are very kind...
Seeing the way they treat a Golden Globe winning actor and an amazing example for teenage gay people and not, I fear Ryan is pretty jealous of his multi-talented heart...
Chris will have no problems in the future, I bet, but more time he's "engaged" with Trollphy, less time he'll have for new projects.
With Glee would be very much difficult to star as a lead man in a new movie (at least in winter time) or to write a new one...
And, maybe It's just me being hysterical, but why don't we have read any others news on the asylum's movie?
It seemed very strange to me that in the middle of July I read an article that explained Chris' idea of a 1930's movie with such a controvertial plot and BAM ... in august Trollphy revealed the setting of his horror' series as : an asylum Shocked

I'm just scared that the plan of the authors is to put Kurt in a corner, to give less attention... but they can't stop Chris from shining the best in every single shot

Last edited by Piciollina on 10/16/2012, 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 10/15/2012, 12:11 pm

^^
Your fear is my fear.
Why there's no single news about Chris' new movie since then ,like if he really is shooting it in this winter at least they would announce the casts or directors or something right?
Hope everything will be fine,don't want to see Chris' hard work wasted.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/15/2012, 10:55 pm

Chris said earlier this year he would be filming this winter, or next. No news means most likely it won't be until next year, because while Chris doesn't talk about Glee, he does talk about his other projects. He is still very young, and has lots of time to get this done. I do think after his movie premieres, his following projects will likely get fast tracked, including this one. The problem it has is it needs to be filmed in wintertime, to get the right kind of atmosphere.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next