Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  M&M on 10/16/2012, 12:15 am

Glee hired yet another person. FOrmer American Idol Jessica Sanchez. She is 16 in real life, so she has to be at McKinley or a rival school. I am sure she is another amazing "actor." Rolling Eyes

LOL Glee! Just like RM said, they are cutting back on characters.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/16/2012, 6:57 pm

Must be for the song they recorded last week.
Obligatory comment on wishing Chris would get to sing with 'his' guest star alone. dryy
(but at least it isn't Blaine singing along)

Also it seems that Ryan Murphy asked Bette Midler on Glee and she said yes.
Get this: RM asked her without knowing what kind of part/character she could play, he still have to figure that out. That's how this show gets written: first the guest star and then the writing.
Good grief. Evil or Very Mad

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/16/2012, 7:37 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Must be for the song they recorded last week.
Obligatory comment on wishing Chris would get to sing with 'his' guest star alone. dryy
(but at least it isn't Blaine singing along)

Also it seems that Ryan Murphy asked Bette Midler on Glee and she said yes.
Get this: RM asked her without knowing what kind of part/character she could play, he still have to figure that out. That's how this show gets written: first the guest star and then the writing.
Good grief. Evil or Very Mad

Yay to Chris at dance rehearsal. I'll take Lea in there if we have to as long as we get focus on Chris.

Not surprised he has nothing in mind for her, but I bet whatever she does, it will be with Rachel or Blaine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 10/17/2012, 12:39 am

Apparently Let's Have a Kiki is a Scissor Sisters song, and a dance number at that. So not only do we have Kurt singing a non-Broadway dance number, we get Chris' favorite band. This will be a highlight, even if he has to share it again with Lea.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 10/17/2012, 3:28 am

Glee "The Role You Were Born to Play" Spoilers:

With auditions for the school’s musical in full swing, not all the gleeks are eager to participate; while some see getting cast as a shot at acceptance, others have less altruistic goals. Meanwhile, an unlikely advisor helps Will and Emma work through a rough patch in their relationship, the arrival of student Ryder Lynn proves to be a game-changer for several members of New Directions past and present, Sue finds a new narrow-minded cause to champion, and four finalists face off for the lead roles as the cast for “Grease” is announced.

Mercedes and Mike will be back for this episode and Glease.

Harry Shum Jr. says that when Mike resurfaces in Episode 5, “You’ll get a little more explanation on how that ended. ” As he notes, “It’s always difficult when you have a long distance relationship” – especially when one party appears to be faring just fine, if not better, during the separation. “Mike’s always been a straight-A student, so he is doing really well [at college], and I think that’s what’s difficult for them,” Shum ventures. “Tina doesn’t know how to really figure that out.”
With Mike back in episode five, Tina will experience a bit of remorse when her ex-boyfriend returns to McKinley to help Artie. "You see them reunite and it's definitely harder for her than she thought," Ushkowitz teases, noting Mike will have an easier time handling their reunion.

Beiste will try to encourage Emma not go to Washington.
Emma will teach Will the true meaning of love.

Finn helps "McKinley newbie" Ryder get into New Directions.
Ryder auditions for the school play by accident.
Will wants Finn to take over New Directions.

We are forced to wait 5 weeks for the new episode and in the end there is no Kurt or Rachel or New York. The hiatus for me will be 6 weeks, because I'm not exited about this episode at all. I deleted some part of this text because it was too long and I believe not important for the Kurtsies. But if someone wants to read the whole spoiler, here is a link: http://www.gleefanslive.com/2012/10/everything-about-next-weeks-glee-role.html

04 x 07 Spoilers:
The flashback in 4x07 ends with Blaine rushing out of the room. In present day, Blaine tells Sam something along the lines of:

“He was a guy who friended me on Facebook. I went to his place because I felt like Kurt was moving on with his life. And I was thinking, maybe Kurt and I weren’t meant to spend the rest of our lives together. And what’s horrible is after I did it…right after I did it…I knew we were.”

Well it's a great timing, isn't it? Just after he did that he realizes that Kurt really is 'the one'. You are an idiot Blaine, idiot. I'm sorry he is not getting my sympathy after hurting my baby Kurt.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl on 10/17/2012, 11:11 am

^ I don't trust those spoilers, they seem fishy, just like the ones from Gleek Out Brazil. It looks like a lot of guesswork.

Divalicious wrote:Apparently Let's Have a Kiki is a Scissor Sisters song, and a dance number at that. So not only do we have Kurt singing a non-Broadway dance number, we get Chris' favorite band. This will be a highlight, even if he has to share it again with Lea.

I really, really hope that the Scissor Sisters song they sing isn't Let's Have a Kiki. unsure This is the official video for it...

Personally, I think it would be a huge waste of Chris, Lea, and Sarah Jessica's singing talent if this is the song they chose....most of it is spoken, and there's quite a few swearwords, so there'd be lots of censoring. And I don't think the dance is all that great, either. *shrugs* But if Glee wants to waste one of Chris's very few songs on this, I'll buy it anyway, because I buy every single song he sings on in support...

I hope they do Fire with Fire, or I Don't Feel Like Dancing instead, from their older albums.
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/17/2012, 11:24 am

ColferGirl wrote:^ I don't trust those spoilers, they seem fishy, just like the ones from Gleek Out Brazil. It looks like a lot of guesswork.

Divalicious wrote:Apparently Let's Have a Kiki is a Scissor Sisters song, and a dance number at that. So not only do we have Kurt singing a non-Broadway dance number, we get Chris' favorite band. This will be a highlight, even if he has to share it again with Lea.

I really, really hope that the Scissor Sisters song they sing isn't Let's Have a Kiki. unsure This is the official video for it...

Personally, I think it would be a huge waste of Chris, Lea, and Sarah Jessica's singing talent if this is the song they chose....most of it is spoken, and there's quite a few swearwords, so there'd be lots of censoring. And I don't think the dance is all that great, either. *shrugs* But if Glee wants to waste one of Chris's very few songs on this, I'll buy it anyway, because I buy every single song he sings on in support...

I hope they do Fire with Fire, or I Don't Feel Like Dancing instead, from their older albums.

I hope that isn't the song either. It's a horrible song. Hell, it's not even a song. It's crap.

For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 10/17/2012, 12:02 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I really, really hope that the Scissor Sisters song they sing isn't Let's Have a Kiki. unsure This is the official video for it...

OMG, what is this thing? Shocked Razz , I REALLY hope they won't be singig this.... I would be happy for Fire with Fire, although I always wished for it to be Kurt's solo...
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/18/2012, 5:54 am

Thanksgiving??? unsure

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 10/18/2012, 8:52 am

Glorfindel wrote:

Thanksgiving??? unsure

That was my thought as well. I am hoping though that they have Thanksgiving with Isabelle. I still can't figure out why neither Kurt nor Rachel is going home for Thanksgiving. They both have families. Of course, I also can't figure out why it appears that Old Directions is having Thanksgiving at Breadstix. Or why they all keep going to Lima for that matter. I guess we should just be happy that Kurt and Rachel have largely extracted themselves from that storyline.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 10/18/2012, 10:22 am

They can come up with some dumb excuse for keeping Kurt in NY for Thanksgiving. Burt might have to stay in Washington for some reason. The reality is that Kurt just can't flitter off to Ohio any time he wants because of his job, and if they're wasting Kurt and Rachel going to Lima for the school musicial (which makes no sense but whatever...) then it makes sense that Kurt would have to delay any future visits back to Ohio.

I'm actually curious about the spoilers regarding Rachel's big audition and the fact that Cassandra takes a leave of absence (and leaves Brody to cover her class as instructor). I think that given that Rachel is still tied to the NYADA storyline (and apparently isn't thrilled with having Brody as her teacher), it's reasonable to assume that Rachel has been handed her first genuine rejection, and it's one that she can't wriggle her way out of. That's going to be really refreshing after the pandering mess that the last eps of season 3 were in regards to her character and it's probably the first really honest thing they've done in how they're handling her inevitable rise to stardom. Rachel has had it so astonishingly easy so far, and any problems were minor deviations from that inevitable track. Mean dance teacher who rightly sees that Rachel is a weak dancer? Defanged pretty quickly. Award wardrobe and lack of real sex appeal? A Vogue makeover. A hometown boyfriend that has the tiny possibility of holding Rachel back for three seconds because he doesn't want to follow her life plan? A quick spine transplant and judicious dumping of said boyfriend.

But an actual rejection for a part? That's serious. And it's the first real taste for Rachel that while I have no doubt that the show will make her a huge star at the end, that it's not just going to come easily. That just because she goes to NYADA, it's not a guarantee that she's going to get every role that she goes out for, and that at this stage she is still just a very young performer who has a lot to learn. Allowing Rachel t actually lose out on something and have it stick is the first sign that we're given that things have changed and that Rachel might be in an elite class, but she's not the singular talent that she imagines herself to me. I'm curious to see how she handles it.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny on 10/18/2012, 1:39 pm

M&M wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Thanksgiving??? unsure

That was my thought as well. I am hoping though that they have Thanksgiving with Isabelle. I still can't figure out why neither Kurt nor Rachel is going home for Thanksgiving. They both have families. Of course, I also can't figure out why it appears that Old Directions is having Thanksgiving at Breadstix. Or why they all keep going to Lima for that matter. I guess we should just be happy that Kurt and Rachel have largely extracted themselves from that storyline.

Maybe Burt and Carole are in DC and Rachel's parents are somewhere else too or they just don't want to run into Finn and Blaine.

A couple of days ago Ryan posted a picture of Kate Hudson or Cassandra July actually on her bed with candles and champagne glasses, pretty romantic. I suspect that she has an affair with Brody. Especially after the comment she made in episode 2 before he and Rachel did that awful number. That could explain how this mediocre singer got in NYADA but Kurt didn't.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/18/2012, 3:54 pm

How will Rachel and Kurt support each other post-breakup?

We go into it where Rachel is the rock for Kurt and then it switches and Kurt becomes the rock for Rachel. I love Kurt and Rachel, they're the Laverne and Shirley of this generation. If I can't be with Finn, then I'm happy to have my new partner in crime. We have a great scene in the Thanksgiving episode where Rachel and Kurt decide to stay in New York and we have a feast where Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle comes over and invites some amazing and fabulous fashionistas to our apartment and we sing one of Chris Colfer's favorite songs by the Scissor Sisters. It's the coolest most out of the box wacky scene. It's so fun this season that I get to be doing such interesting, cool and fun stuff. I just did a scene with Kate Hudson the other day that was incredible. I'm really happy to still be going back to McKinley to see everyone and also having such an awesome storyline in New York.
The Hollywood Reporter

Yay!!! hiphopa

We should send Lea Michele a candy basket for spoiling so much in her tweets. fanny2

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 10/18/2012, 4:08 pm

Lea for the win! She's like our lifeline to Kurt spoilers. I guess she is a big enough star that the makers will not chastise her for giving practically every scene Rachel has been in this season. Smile

I have always loved Hummelberry, I just wish Falchuck would love them as much as he loves Finchel.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 10/18/2012, 6:54 pm

Guess this is confirmed now:

I know it's Chris' favorite band, but as someone (can't remember who and I'm too lazy to look) posted yesterday, what a waste of Chris, Lea, and SJP's talent. It should have been a better song.

ETA: One thing I know, it's going to be a better performance than a certain someone trying to rap.

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee on 10/18/2012, 7:21 pm

OK, everybody send Lea flowers. He has NOT been written out of Glee! Smile

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 on 10/18/2012, 8:00 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Guess this is confirmed now:

I know it's Chris' favorite band, but as someone (can't remember who and I'm too lazy to look) posted yesterday, what a waste of Chris, Lea, and SJP's talent. It should have been a better song.

ETA: One thing I know, it's going to be a better performance than a certain someone trying to rap.

Sure I agree about the talent part, but I'm just really happy for Chris because I'm sure he's ecstatic to be doing this song and is having so much fun. So. Whatever makes him happy, I'm happy. wub
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 10/18/2012, 8:31 pm

I'm sorry, it's great to finally have a Kurt spoiler, and Kiki is a fun 'song' alright, but I'm very disappointed that one of the very few times we get to hear Chris in a song (together with SJP!) they waste that opportunity on a silly song that has no real singing in it! :(

Plus SJP will only get 3 episodes, and this 2nd one is wasted on a non-singing song, without probably any Vogue office development (as Isabelle comes to the loft), and Kurt has to share 'his' guest star with Rachel again! dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 10/18/2012, 9:30 pm

I am glad that we finally ave some Kurt spoilers and I am also very glad that they have Thanksgiving with Isabelle. I was very meh on the song, but Chris is so excited (and that seems to happen so rarely with him a Glee nowadays), that I am excited as well. The scene should be awesome at least.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 10/18/2012, 9:32 pm

Am not a Sissor Sisters fan so was completely unfamiliar with the Kiki song. Looked it up on YouTube. Am not impressed. dryy For two great singers like Lea and Chris, this is a complete waste of their talents.

On the other hand, it's going to be hysterial watching them dance around the loft with Isabelle and the other guests to this. Kurt can completely let his hair down and let loose. It's been so long since he just had fun.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP on 10/18/2012, 10:23 pm

I had to listen to music on Youtube.
And I had to look up the meaning of Kiki

Ok music is strange, but it is FUN Smile tonguue

There was a Klainer on tumblr who said that this song will be a way for Isabelle and Rachel cheer Kurt after he call Blaine and breakup definitely.
This is what Klainer thought, is not a rumor. But this one of the rare times that I like as a Klainer think. lol!
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tamara04 on 10/18/2012, 10:35 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am not a Sissor Sisters fan so was completely unfamiliar with the Kiki song. Looked it up on YouTube. Am not impressed. dryy For two great singers like Lea and Chris, this is a complete waste of their talents.

On the other hand, it's going to be hysterial watching them dance around the loft with Isabelle and the other guests to this. Kurt can completely let his hair down and let loose. It's been so long since he just had fun.

THIS. Can't wait to see it. hola
tamara04
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/18/2012, 10:46 pm

I just love it that Rachel is on Kurt's side and is there for him after the breakup. I guess he is there for her after she fails her audition.

I hope Rachel encourages him to start dating others.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 10/19/2012, 12:31 am

Kurt and Rachel's loft.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 10/19/2012, 1:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Kurt and Rachel's loft.

I love their place. I LOVE THEIR PLACE! What I thought was interesting is that they referred to it as Kurt's apartment once and implied it in another instance. I am sure they are both paying rent, but I am assuming that Kurt was the one who founf it then and it is technically his place.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top