Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  valkeakuulas 8/7/2012, 12:32 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Based on spoiler pics of Kurt at the airport with his tiny luggage obviously not fit for his massive wardrobe I hope the following happens:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_m8cbaa7NrC1rycucho1_1280
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_m8cbaa7NrC1rycucho2_1280

ptdr

These are so *ucking hilarious. Kurtsies have the most whimsical brains! This made my day. Thanks for posting this. mrgreen
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica 8/7/2012, 9:26 pm

ok not only does glee and the NEW NORMAL share the same creator and wardrobe person, but now they can cut the costs of these fancy outfits by sharing them too:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_m8ckg7jXgA1qeed06o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/7/2012, 10:30 pm

tanita_mors wrote:post by fireangel611 from the choir room
Based on spoiler pics of Kurt at the airport with his tiny luggage obviously not fit for his massive wardrobe I hope the following happens:

ptdr Perfect. And it makes sense actually.

fantastica wrote:ok not only does glee and the NEW NORMAL share the same creator and wardrobe person, but now they can cut the costs of these fancy outfits by sharing them too:

Who's that man from the left?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/7/2012, 11:10 pm

Based on spoiler pics of Kurt at the airport with his tiny luggage obviously not fit for his massive wardrobe I hope the following happens:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 2641883990

Oh, I love this. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 3429310274

I wish this would happen. It would be so funny. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/7/2012, 11:12 pm

fantastica wrote:ok not only does glee and the NEW NORMAL share the same creator and wardrobe person, but now they can cut the costs of these fancy outfits by sharing them too:

Except Chris/Kurt looks hot, the other guy not. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/7/2012, 11:45 pm

Don't know it this is legit.

If it is what is Kurt doing at another school? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 4029858209

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_m8e6myMzOV1r13uiv
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 12:09 am

they are probably just borrowing the facility for certain shots. Like they used one school's pool to shoot the proposal scene.

Well, if Klaine are together, that means this scene is still in Ohio.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/8/2012, 4:19 am

fantastica wrote:they are probably just borrowing the facility for certain shots. Like they used one school's pool to shoot the proposal scene.

Well, if Klaine are together, that means this scene is still in Ohio.

They are probably shooting out of sequence. Who knows which scene this is. It could be episode 2 before Kurt goes to New York.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 8/8/2012, 8:30 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 2641883990

Oh, I love this. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 3429310274

I wish this would happen. It would be so funny. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 3429310274

I agree,it would be.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 3:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_m8g2flAklf1qeofhlo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 4 Tumblr_m8g2flAklf1qeofhlo3_500

allow me to rant: while I perfect expect glee to let blaine sing to kurt all the time for continuity's sake, I still want to kick somebody's balls for that matter. rant over.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/8/2012, 4:06 pm

Wow Blaine sings a song to Kurt in the Courtyard. So I'm guessing graduated Kurt has business in McKinley and will wave thanks to Blaine a 500 yards away post serenade.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/8/2012, 4:24 pm

please, it wouldn't be glee unless it had a blaine solo for kurt in a crowded place. i expect at least 5 episodes this season to open with a blaine solo, probably more. that is his main function in the show, isn't it. smajli
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 4:29 pm

^ ... so america can swoon. dryy glee desperately need this swoon factor to attract viewers' eyeballs now, don't they? yeah, keep on singin', strippin', showerin', boxin', gellin'...

the fact that RM hears from the shippers loud and clear now directly means that he's less likely to break up the pair now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2012, 4:57 pm

fantastica wrote:allow me to rant: while I perfect expect glee to let blaine sing to kurt all the time for continuity's sake, I still want to kick somebody's balls for that matter. rant over.
Let me rant a little with you.

Of course Blaine was singing to Kurt. God forbid it would be the other way around. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/8/2012, 4:58 pm

idk, if i were the diabolical showrunner we know ryan is, i'd break their tender little hearts with such relish. Twisted Evil
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/8/2012, 5:03 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:allow me to rant: while I perfect expect glee to let blaine sing to kurt all the time for continuity's sake, I still want to kick somebody's balls for that matter. rant over.

Of course Blaine was singing to Kurt. God forbid it would be the other way around. dryy

Wait, this is weird and am I the only one who only now realised after you pointed it out, that Kurt has never sung to Blaine, "serenaded" to Blaine on his own/by himself. I mean Kurt singing specifically TO Blaine? Has he, no? humhum
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/8/2012, 5:12 pm

i have nothing. it's the reason i hate that song - why he sang it to blaine.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 5:16 pm

i think that's why klainers love blaine serenading to kurt so much - imaging prince charming singing a beautiful love to you... (swoon!). how many young girls dream of that? now for us kurtsies who are not into blaine it's a totally different interpretation - instead of seeing it as a big love fest for Kurt, we see it as blaine taking solos away from kurt and forcing kurt to side aside and watch. different premise leads to totally different interpretation of the scene and totally different reaction: they swoon; we rage. For me, I'd rather nobody sings to kurt, and kurt sings to himself every week - or better yet, gimme a Chris Colfer solo album already!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/8/2012, 5:16 pm

and given that blaine basically has a solo in every or every other episode, compered to 2 or 3 a season for kurt, it's no wonder he sings to kurt all the time. he is the male version of rachel - every freaking song she does if for finn.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 5:21 pm

I am so sick of hearing the same people singing all the time - rachel, blaine, santana.. if I have to hear their voices again I am going to puke moss balls right out of my nostrils!

sorry about hte ranting. oh wait what thread is this? never mind.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 8/8/2012, 5:29 pm

i'm more pissed that Kurt is there in the first place to be honest.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 5:33 pm

^ kurt has graduated. he has no biz in mckinley, except to prop up his swoonfest bf. you see w/o kurt, blaine is just hair.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/8/2012, 5:54 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Wait, this is weird and am I the only one who only now realised after you pointed it out, that Kurt has never sung to Blaine, "serenaded" to Blaine on his own/by himself. I mean Kurt singing specifically TO Blaine? Has he, no? humhum
tanita_mors wrote:i have nothing. it's the reason i hate that song - why he sang it to blaine.
Me too.
And let's not forget 'Blaine' 'Ben'. sifflou

fantastica wrote:i think that's why klainers love blaine serenading to kurt so much - imaging prince charming singing a beautiful love to you... (swoon!). how many young girls dream of that? now for us kurtsies who are not into blaine it's a totally different interpretation - instead of seeing it as a big love fest for Kurt, we see it as blaine taking solos away from kurt and forcing kurt to side aside and watch. different premise leads to totally different interpretation of the scene and totally different reaction: they swoon; we rage. For me, I'd rather nobody sings to kurt, and kurt sings to himself every week - or better yet, gimme a Chris Colfer solo album already!
And then some Blainers dare to complain that Kurt is a bad, ungrateful boyfriend because he's never singing to Blaine, when Blaine has sung so many times to Kurt.
beam

Really, when Blaine sang 'Silly Lovesongs' on the lonely hearts club night that Kurt organized, we should have know what the deal was here. dryy

-----------------------------------------------------------------

sjonnepon wrote:i'm more pissed that Kurt is there in the first place to be honest.
banzai THIS.

Hanging around on the premises of your old highschool after graduation is pathetic.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/8/2012, 6:18 pm

As I said in snark and bark thread there is literally nothing else for Blaine to do.

Sit there and sing a solo/lead and make moon eyes at Kurt while the stanners gush and swoon.

The irony is that it would probably do the Blaine Character well in the long run to be detached from Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/8/2012, 6:22 pm

detached from kurt, blaine is nothing. that's why kurt sings "i have nothing". blaine is nothing. kurt has blaine = kurt has nothing. tonguue (I love my head canon)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next