Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  Buenos 8/22/2012, 6:40 pm

The one thing I will cry "foul" is if they saddle Kurt with any gay story ines while in friggin New York. In Lima you have cross gendered cross dressing Unique, gay teenage boy Blaine, and bi Brittany with girlfriend, [b]all still in high school.[/b]

If they are going to pursue gay story-lines, it would make sense they would do it with those characters who realistically would encounter more difficulties/obstacles then Kurt at this junction. Kurt should have graduated to plot lines regarding his career goals/dreams.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 9:25 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m96erkRY2k1r95rgfo1_500

why do I have a feeling that JSP is more or less for Rachel than for Kurt? Rachel you already have Goldie's daughter plus whoopie. Let Chris have JSP for himself for god's sake. I really want to punch the writer's flat face!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 9:27 pm

these from that subway shoot 10 days ago:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m9625quzIV1qcf3nwo5_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m9625quzIV1qcf3nwo3_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m9625quzIV1qcf3nwo4_1280
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/22/2012, 9:30 pm

Those guys in that second photo in my head canon are ogling and objectifying Kurt Hummell!!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 9:30 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo3_r2_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo4_r1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo6_r1_250

don't look in teh wrong place...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/22/2012, 9:47 pm

The New Rachel synopsis

Rachel Berry lands in New York City to attend NYADA and meets Brody Weston, a handsome upperclassman who shows an interest in her. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Puckā€™s bad boy younger half-brother, Jake Puckerman, tries out for the glee club, but his attitude could derail his audition.

As an incoming freshman at NYADA, Rachel struggles to adjust to the rigors of her new life in the Big Apple. She bumps heads with an influential instructor, and makes a new friend in handsome upperclassman Brody Weston. At McKinley, the returning members of New Directions bask in their celebrity status, but find that maintaining their newfound popularity comes at a cost. As the remaining members of New Directions compete to replace Rachel as the teamā€™s headliner, Will holds auditions for new members, with interesting results. As Kurt struggles to adjust to his post-graduation life in Lima, Blaine offers some much needed advice.

Carmen Tibideaux
Cassandra July
Sam Evans
Joe Hart
Sugar Motta
Burt Hummel
Brody Weston
Jake Puckerman
Wade ā€˜Uniqueā€™ Adams
Jacob Ben Israel

Episode written by: Ryan Murphy and directed by: Brad Falchuk
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/22/2012, 10:16 pm

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m96erkRY2k1r95rgfo1_500

why do I have a feeling that JSP is more or less for Rachel than for Kurt? Rachel you already have Goldie's daughter plus whoopie. Let Chris have JSP for himself for god's sake. I really want to punch the writer's flat face!

It seems this gonna be Rachel Berry's show Ā¬Ā¬. Ok, I'm trying to be positive and think is the scene of the makeover and then hopefully is gonna be only Kurt and Isabelle.

fantastica wrote:these from that subway shoot 10 days ago:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m9625quzIV1qcf3nwo5_1280

No idea what he's promoting, but this photo looks like it was taken from a magazine.

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo3_r2_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo4_r1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m8qz8nenxX1qkskzzo6_r1_250

don't look in teh wrong place...

What wrong place? ... Oh thanks for the warning fanny2

... but is harsh to no look at it lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/22/2012, 10:25 pm

brisallie wrote:It seems this gonna be Rachel Berry's show Ā¬Ā¬. Ok, I'm trying to be positive and think is the scene of the makeover and then hopefully is gonna be only Kurt and Isabelle.

Just saw a quick promo on Fox. Rachel is whining that she hates her dance instructer. Joy...

Of course, nothing about Kurt, Blaine or anyone else. Just Rachel.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  FunnyLady 8/23/2012, 3:30 am

I am not surprised.
Just donĀ“t understand (and still wonder) why the creators decided to put her on the pedestal, because she is NOT that talented (sorry to everyone who likes her, but I hate her from the very first episode so it makes me angry to see her win everytime and everything she wanted.)
FunnyLady
FunnyLady
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 3:52 am

Leaky News ‏@LeakyNews
EXCLUSIVE! (SPOILER ALERT) The #GLEE Cast will cover "Celebrity Skin," by Hole in an early Season 4 EP. The song will feature Lea Michele!

This will probably be the make-over song, with Kurt, Isabelle and Rachel.
God, I really hate that song. It's so bland and coarse, and the lyrics are aweful. It's hardly singing at all, and it doesn't suit either Chris or Lea's voices (nor SJP's).
And of course it focuses on the one who is getting the make-over (Rachel), not the ones who are giving the make-over. dryy

This takes a lot of joy away from the make-over song/scene for me.
Oh, to think what could have been if they had gone for a Broadway song instead..... :(

Last edited by Glorfindel on 8/23/2012, 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/23/2012, 4:03 am

Glorfindel wrote:Leaky News ‏@LeakyNews
EXCLUSIVE! (SPOILER ALERT) The #GLEE Cast will cover "Celebrity Skin," by Hole in an early Season 4 EP. The song will feature Lea Michele!

This will probably be the make-over song, with Kurt, Isabelle and Rachel.
God, I really hate that song. It's so bland and coarse, and the lyrics are aweful. It's hardly singing at all, and it doesn't suit either Chris or Lea's voices.
And of course it focuses on the one who is getting the make-over (Rachel), not the ones who are giving the make-over. dryy

This takes a lot of joy away from the make-over song/scene for me.
Oh, to think what could have been if they had gone for a Broadway song instead..... :(
Goodbye Popular :( This song is nothing extraordinary and I haven't read the lyrics yet..

I don't mind Rachel's promo, she is still the main character (and one my favorite characters) and I think that maybe promos with other characters will come out eventually as well. But I really want Kurt to have his own storyline without her finally and I thought the storyline with SJP will be without her... I guess I was wrong. :(
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 8/23/2012, 6:04 am

I agree that Kurt deserves more adult storylines in Season 4 that focuses on his career aspirations. It would be refreshing if the writers stop giving Kurt obstacles/stories that are tied in with his sexuality; they already had 3 whole seasons to explore all that and if they're never going to let Kurt win, it's just going to be too depressing and unsatisfying to watch. If they want to bring in relationship drama, let it be about friendships (something more than Hummelberry would be nice) or family (Furt, Kurt/Burt) for a change.

Glorfindel wrote:Leaky News ā€@LeakyNews

You're right. There's no tune in the song that I can detect.

Let's hope that Anders guy can salvage the song to some degree.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2012, 7:00 am

There is a spoiler going around that the TGP winner Blake' character will be a part of Finn's storyline as his long lost brother.

Looks like it is true, and Blake's character is called Ryder apparently.

So we will have just Kurt and Rachel in New York by the sounds of it, maybe for now.

It is just speculation that Finn is stuck in Lima, but some are worried that this is could be the case.

Though I wouldn't put it past them to have Finn and Santana in Lima. Corey is one of their stronger actors.

It would save them money, not having to build sets for them or hire people for their storylines, and there would be more focus on Kurt on Rachel in the New York part.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 8/23/2012, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 7:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:There is a spoiler going around that the TGP winner Blake' character will be a part of Finn's storyline as his long lost brother.
They never even explored Furt's relationship as brothers.

But tbh: I think this spoiler is a fake, because Puck already has a lost brother popping up in Glee. I doubt that they'll do the same for Finn.
But this is Glee, so..... Rolling Eyes

The site this spoiler is on is questionable, so I really think these spoilers are fake:
http://bestmoviesevernews.com/ryan-murphy-drops-some-more-glee/
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/23/2012, 7:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:There is a spoiler going around that the TGP winner Blake' character will be a part of Finn's storyline as his long lost brother.
They never even explored Furt's relationship as brothers.

But tbh: I think this spoiler is a fake, because Puck already has a lost brother popping up in Glee. I doubt that they'll do the same for Finn.
But this is Glee, so..... Rolling Eyes

The site this spoiler is on is questionable, so I really think these spoilers are fake:
[url=http://bestmoviesevernews.com/ryan-murphy-drops-some-more-glee/
http://bestmoviesevernews.com/ryan-murphy-drops-some-more-glee/[/quote[/url]]

I hope so, I want to see Corey acting with Chris. They need to explore and build the relationship between Kurt and Finn.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 8/23/2012, 7:48 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m96ag4CkjR1r286i7o1_500

do you know if this source is legit?
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/23/2012, 8:18 am

^No, I don't think so. I think it is just someone trolling.

At the New York filming it was clear that the Hummelberry reunite scene was for 4.01. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/23/2012, 10:08 am

I highly doubt this considering that Finn's father supposedly died when Finn was little more than an infant. If Blake was supposed to be a long-lost older brother that would be one thing. But a younger brother? They'd have to really rewrite cannon and establish that Finn's father died at least two years after Carol claimed he did.

fantastica wrote:why do I have a feeling that JSP is more or less for Rachel than for Kurt? Rachel you already have Goldie's daughter plus whoopie. Let Chris have JSP for himself for god's sake. I really want to punch the writer's flat face!

You're not the only one. I can't begin to express how completely this pisses me off and on how many levels. First of all, this is Kurt's storyline and I'm exasperated that Rachel is going to play such a significant role in him meeting his "mentor" and finding a job. We know pretty much for certain that Kurt will have absolutely nothing to do with NYADA. He's not going to be interacting with any of the other students (except maybe briefly with Brody if he starts dating Rachel, but I doubt there will be much at all). He certainly won't be interacting with any of the teachers. We won't see him actually meeting Ms. Tibideaux and having a chance to find out why Rachel got admitted after choking at her audition while he got rejected. NYADA will be for Rachel and Rachel alone, just the way her stans want it. So pardon me if I'm feeling a bit selfish and want Kurt's storyline to be about him and not having Rachel play any part.

Secondly, Rachel getting a makeover. The girl is 18 years old and still has apparently no idea of who she is as a person outside of being a performer and how to use clothing to reflect her identity. I went into college as a freshman with a very clear identity and wardrobe to match and my wardrobe has changed and evolved as I've changed and evolved as a person. Kurt has a solid sense of who he is as a person and his wardrobe reflects that identity. Rachel's clothing, often, comes across as costuming. She dresses for the part that she's expected to play and this is no different. Yesterday she was innocent young ingenue in Ohio (with knee socks and sundresses and capelets), and how she's the girl about town in NYC (with boots, miniskirts and highlights). Kurt is going to dress her as what a sophistated young woman living in NYC is supposed to look like, but like everything else with Rachel, it's all going to be superficial. Her clothing won't be a facet of her identity - they'll be her identity. And it won't be any more real than her pseudo-Barbra costumes that she wears on occasion.

Lastly, I get that in the end, Rachel's part in this "makeover" will be limited and she's basically a tool that will help Kurt begin to achieve some of his goals, but I don't want her to benefit from what will end up being his good fortune. Rachel benefits far too much from the fortune and misfortunes of others. TIme for Rachel to rise and fall on her own merits. Call me petty if you will, but she benefited whenever Kurt got screwed over and now she's benefiting when something good comes along for Kurt. I'm tired of it.

As for using "Celeberty Skin" and Rachel singing lead... I'm at a point where I'm pretty much expecting all song spoilers to be for Rachel at this stage. We won't go more than five minutes without getting another Rachel solo (so much exercise for the mute button). And yeah, it's a crap song choice for a budding Broadway performer. It's a tuneless mess and it's completely wrong for Rachel (or Kurt) so I have a hard time seeing how they're going to be able to rework the arrangement so that it's decent. And unlike "Rainbow High" which can put emphasis on those doing the makeover, this makes the whole focus on Rachel (which brings me back to complaint #1).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/23/2012, 12:08 pm

by the looks of things, rachel and blaine will each have at least one song per episode in the first 4 episodes we now so far. lovely.

the finn and ryder brother thing is just speculation and sarcastic one at that. finn will probably go back to lima and bond with his successor, a new single white male - ryder.

the show should be renamed to "all about rachel".

all these news just fill me with

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 F-phlo11

not dryy
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/23/2012, 12:22 pm

HAHA, so far all the song spoilers have either Rachel or Blaine in it, or both. Glee, why not just create a duet album of these 2 and sell them on itune only while other people can sing ON THE SHOW?? I don't care about itune sales, but of course I am not the one who expects to profit from itune sales.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/23/2012, 12:30 pm

Nothing really bothers me now since I've been expecting the worst, except for the fact that Kurt's very own guest star isn't really his. I'm honestly scared that Kurt is going to become a prop for Rachel again...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/23/2012, 12:51 pm

Seriously, they haven't thought into change the name either Blee or Rachel Show? I guess people will understand it because is clear who have the most songs and some fans are gonna love it dryy

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/23/2012, 12:58 pm

Nothing really bothers me now since I've been expecting the worst, except for the fact that Kurt's very own guest star isn't really his. I'm honestly scared that Kurt is going to become a prop for Rachel again...

Your're probably right but overall I'm optimistic for this year. Kurt is out of Lima and McKinley. Hopefully it doesn't look like they will be to able to pigeonhole him into "gay suffering" Story lines, and I think SJP has to have some comic scenes with Kurt. Kurt and Rachel via Chris and LEa do have good chemistry and both are very good actors so at the least we will have some entertaining scenes between them.

Lea twitters like crazy so of course she is going to talk about the song they all have together , whereas all Chris said is he loves working so far with SJP.

Realistically, Kurt and Rachel are sort of joined more at the hip by the NYC setting, and I'm reconciled to the fact that Rachel will get most of the limelight, but then again, how is that different from seasons 1-3? , but I'm so happy that Kurt is away from the toxic atmosphere of Lima and McKinley (and the perceived lesser gay fem tag)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/23/2012, 2:37 pm

Ranwing wrote:

fantastica wrote:why do I have a feeling that JSP is more or less for Rachel than for Kurt? Rachel you already have Goldie's daughter plus whoopie. Let Chris have JSP for himself for god's sake. I really want to punch the writer's flat face!

Secondly, Rachel getting a makeover. The girl is 18 years old and still has apparently no idea of who she is as a person outside of being a performer and how to use clothing to reflect her identity. I went into college as a freshman with a very clear identity and wardrobe to match and my wardrobe has changed and evolved as I've changed and evolved as a person. Kurt has a solid sense of who he is as a person and his wardrobe reflects that identity. Rachel's clothing, often, comes across as costuming. She dresses for the part that she's expected to play and this is no different. Yesterday she was innocent young ingenue in Ohio (with knee socks and sundresses and capelets), and how she's the girl about town in NYC (with boots, miniskirts and highlights). Kurt is going to dress her as what a sophistated young woman living in NYC is supposed to look like, but like everything else with Rachel, it's all going to be superficial. Her clothing won't be a facet of her identity - they'll be her identity. And it won't be any more real than her pseudo-Barbra costumes that she wears on occasion.

Lastly, I get that in the end, Rachel's part in this "makeover" will be limited and she's basically a tool that will help Kurt begin to achieve some of his goals, but I don't want her to benefit from what will end up being his good fortune. Rachel benefits far too much from the fortune and misfortunes of others. TIme for Rachel to rise and fall on her own merits. Call me petty if you will, but she benefited whenever Kurt got screwed over and now she's benefiting when something good comes along for Kurt. I'm tired of it.

I like your statement, and it kind of summarizes why I care about Rachel less and less. The writers have worked so hard to make her the best at everything she has become a doll. They dress her up, she sings sexy. They dress her down, she sings emotional solos. Rachel is like a jewish Barbie. You pose her, and have her do everything you want, and she is now the epitome of what someone should be. What she wears is a costume, everything she says is dramatic and full of energy. Rachel is a doll, and the characters around her, ones that live and breathe, like Kurt, are used to bring about better fortune for her.

I wonder if Lea finds it constraining, because in a way this makes her character limited. She can't have subtle emotional moments, like Kurt and Finn. Her anger also comes out as practiced, because Rachel is always on stage. That is why Kurt gets the angsty crying scenes, because you believe Chris when Kurt is upset. You still get the strength of the Kurt character, but you feel the pain. Perhaps because you feel there are reasons for Kurt to feel pain, where with Rachel it feels contrived.

Back to the presidency thing. Rachel belongs to every club, she stars in most of the performances, has her mother, a renowned choir leader write her a referral, but because she thought she might not get the lead in a single, solitary item, she felt she needed to run for Presidency as well. It's like a sucking black hole, Rachel's ambition. But she gets rewarded consistently for her ambition, there is no failure for Rachel, so why should she change her behavior? She didn't lost the presidency, she chose not to run. To Kurt it mattered, and that only matters after the fact to Rachel. Kurt forgives her and the friendship is as solid as ever. She stepped all over her friend, and still gets to keep him. She loses nothing.

A teenager might emphasize with Rachel, because of all the hormones swirling about, but she doesn't appeal to me as an adult. Kurt has always been an adult, who occasionally remembers he is a kid and has a great dad to lean on. But Kurt is a caregiver, so it rings true to him to forgive people, because he values the person more than the issue. I see what Rachel gets from the friendship, but it would be interesting to have Kurt make friends outside of her, and for her to get jealous. Kurt can form strong friendships, but only so many people will be friends with a person like Rachel in real life, she is too overwhelming, takes too much energy to maintain. I want to see what Kurt gets from the relationship, other than common likes and the fact she completely accepts gay people. Also they sing well together, but there must be more than that. I doubt we will see it, because everyone, even Santana, is supposed to be Rachel's best bud and duet partner.

This also brings us to our problems with Blaine. Where Rachel is Barbie, Blaine is Ken. They have them sing, pose them in different costumes, but really, do either of their characters evolve or take on real problems? Nada, at least so far, Blaine stands more golden than even Rachel, because he has always been shown to be accepted and desirable. I don't hate the characters, I just don't care about them, because I already know they will be successful. They will get the songs, the dances, people admiring them.

I want to be behind Klaine, for it to be a successful, young gay relationship on television. But then they portray Kurt as adorable, and Blaine as sex on a stick that can pass. Take a look at these photo shoots writers, and tell me that anyone on Glee has a better profile than Chris? That jaw, man! Long, lean and gorgeous, why they aren't exploiting that baffles me, except then it might cast shade on their juke box of more acceptable voices. They can't have him fail, anymore than they can have Rachel. In the end, that will be what drives viewers away, not the issues, but the boredom of I've seen them sing 45 times this season, yawn, what else is on?

You would think they had learned their lesson with Sue, she became so much of a caricature, they really backed off on her endless barbs and gave her a baby to make her human again. They are doing the same with Rachel and Blaine, and unless they give them human flaws they are going to lose their audience even more. Because those teenyboppers that loved them are also growing up, and they are moving on. You need to change to keep them, and to keep an adult audience entertained.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/23/2012, 3:15 pm

tada! trollphy tweeted a lovely pic:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 22 Tumblr_m97y81pT6e1rrahezo2_500

must be the Vogue job interview scene - my guess.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next