Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferInspired 8/13/2012, 1:48 am

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Original

i dont think i can sleep tonight. i am so damn excited!!!!! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 3933776953

Yah, we are getting nearly everything we ever wanted for Kurt. Blaine is chasing after Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 3070767216

Now we need Kurt being successful and to sing more and have some hot guy showing interest in him. And to go on Broadway.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica 8/13/2012, 1:52 am

^ don't be too greedy my friend. klaine breaking up for even 2 minutes is already a giant step for glee. I am so happy now I don't want to set my expectations sky high because they rarely do things for us Kurtsies w/o giving us big punch later on.

I dont care who is breaking up w/ whom. I dont care why or how. i just want them to breakup FOR GOOD! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/13/2012, 2:00 am

fantastica wrote:^ don't be too greedy my friend. klaine breaking up for even 2 minutes is already a giant step for glee. I am so happy now I don't want to set my expectations sky high because they rarely do things for us Kurtsies w/o giving us big punch later on.

I dont care who is breaking up w/ whom. I dont care why or how. i just want them to breakup FOR GOOD! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 3429310274

I am just happy right now, that we are getting some of the things that we have wanted for Kurt. I love that Blaine calls him beautiful and he is the one doing the chasing. We have been wanting this since Silly Love Songs.

I am so excited for Glee now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 650269930

Chris must be happy about this. I know I sure am. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 8/13/2012, 2:23 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Xmasshopper Santa has been busy for Kurt fans! Wow. I sure hope this is true. I want Blaine far away from Kurt and Kurt being chased by tall, handsome men. The writers are trying to remedy the crapfest that was season 3. It's going to take a lot more for them to make all the wrongs done to Kurt right.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 8/13/2012, 2:39 am

is it to early to celebrate the klaine breakup? Smile
i'm sooo happy Razz
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/13/2012, 2:52 am

Paparazzi video of Lea and Cory and little bit of Chris - the third wheel :-D

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8o6t485eu1qa5w9eo1_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8o6t485eu1qa5w9eo2_250

I am excited about the breakup but I am sure they'll be together sooner that we will manage to properly celebrate.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/13/2012, 3:23 am

Reports are that Blaine definitely breaks up with Kurt. hey are walking and laughing and then they stop. Blaine admits someting, Kurt walks off crying. They filmed this version a couple times before wrapping for the evening. There is a pic out there, but I am having a hard time posting. Here is a link:

http://chriscolfernews.tumblr.com/post/29321246800

Poor bb.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/13/2012, 5:25 am

It's almost certainly a Klaine break-up or an unsuccessful make-up if they broke up in a previous episode. While Cory and Lea filmed for a little while, Chris and DC did their ending scene like 50 times - too much effort for something to get cut. Also they only played the first few lines of Don't Speak there, so the rest is probably in a different location so we didn't hear it. I think Chris/Lea have a line together though next to Cory and Darren. I'm sure Chris is featured more on it then we heard.

I find it fascinating that they filmed this in the open for the whole world to see, and it's apparently going to be in the 4x04 - The Break Up.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/13/2012, 5:26 am

Also, another great shot from tonight (staring CC's glorious ass phr34r )

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8ondf1bYC1qh5brco3_1280
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/13/2012, 6:09 am

Klaine talking and you can hear the starting few lines of Don't Speak at the end (Cory and Darren, they cut right before the Kurt/Rachel part - that is what I heard anyway)

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2012, 6:56 am

tanita_mors wrote:It's almost certainly a Klaine break-up or an unsuccessful make-up if they broke up in a previous episode. While Cory and Lea filmed for a little while, Chris and DC did their ending scene like 50 times - too much effort for something to get cut. Also they only played the first few lines of Don't Speak there, so the rest is probably in a different location so we didn't hear it. I think Chris/Lea have a line together though next to Cory and Darren. I'm sure Chris is featured more on it then we heard.
It's definitely Blaine breaking up with Kurt. Although the pics show Kurt absolutely devastated and I really don't want any more Kurt crying, I'm glad that Blaine is doing the breaking up: at least we'll avoid that Kurt shitfest in the fandom. dryy

BTW: I like the song and it can be a good duet/quartet.

I find it fascinating that they filmed this in the open for the whole world to see, and it's apparently going to be in the 4x04 - The Break Up.
My guess: they're doing it in the open to ease the pain of the Klainers and Finchel fans. This way they can already get used to it and the meltdown when the episode airs won't be this severe.
And lol: tumblr is melting down right now over this. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/13/2012, 6:58 am

I'm actually little bit sad about the Klaine break-up. I thought i would be jumping up with a joy when it would happen, cause that's something i was hoping for. So i don't know why it's bothering me this much...sigh.

Glorfindel wrote:
It's definitely Blaine breaking up with Kurt. Although the pics show Kurt absolutely devastated and I really don't want any more Kurt crying, I'm glad that Blaine is doing the breaking up: at least we'll avoid that Kurt shitfest in the fandom. dryy
I originally thought i would prefer Kurt doing the breaking up rather than Blaine, but i think it's better this way.

Last edited by Sani on 8/13/2012, 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2012, 7:03 am

Sani wrote:I'm actually little bit sad about the Klaine break-up. I thought i would be jumping up with a joy when it would happen, cause that's something i was hoping for. So i don't know why it's bothering me this much...sigh.
Me too. :(

Despite the imbalance in the Klaine dynamic, I sometimes enjoyed them together (like in 'Choke') and in canon Blaine made Kurt happy. To see Kurt so sad breaks my heart.
Plus I'm really not looking forward to all the pining and drama that will surely come from this.
I wanted the Klaine break-up to be mutual decision, and than Kurt holding his head high while exploring the single life in New York. But seeing these pictures just makes me sad and hurt for him (and ngl: for Blaine too).

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 XzeIe
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 OL5j6
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 RGjWT
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/13/2012, 7:10 am

Poor Kurt:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8oj95FsFL1qe476yo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8ohbyyFXZ1rw0lmxo1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8ohbyyFXZ1rw0lmxo2_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Cryingtho
x
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8onucNczz1qh5brco3_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8onucNczz1qh5brco4_500

crycry

Okay, now that this is done, can the uplifting storylines for Kurt begin?
Yeah, who am I kidding? dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/13/2012, 7:14 am

^ Omg, those makes me so sad :( Why can't i be happy that they finally broke up...
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/13/2012, 8:43 am

The thing is Chris is happy about this. He is laughing, joking around, smirking. He isn't upset about Kurt crying and having his heart broken. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/13/2012, 8:56 am

...and i'm done wallowing over the Klaine break-up, lol. I just realized this is exactly what i wanted to happen.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/13/2012, 9:10 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8ovzbBl5Q1r4gxc3o3_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8os0bwgUz1r0uhmfo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8ovzbBl5Q1r4gxc3o4_500

Also, where are @paulopf and @shinra17 lately ???? haven't seen them in a while. unsure
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/13/2012, 9:35 am

Klaine breaking up! That is one thing I can honestly say I'm very happy to see Kurt cry over! Kurt will be fine Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/13/2012, 9:41 am

emilynna wrote:is it to early to celebrate the klaine breakup? Smile
i'm sooo happy Razz

It's never too early to celebrate a Klaine break up. It makes me more excited for season 4! Even if it's only temporary, I'll savor every second of Klaine being split!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 8/13/2012, 9:46 am

I haven't had time to come on the forums whilst still being on my England trip but I just had to quickly log on and share my thoughts on this.

KLAINE BREAKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce hola .

The positives - Single Kurt, independent Kurt, fabulous Kurt rooots .

The negatives - Looks like Blaine is breaking up with Kurt, and Kurt is far more upset. If we get post-breakup Kurt just whining about his ex-perfect boyfriend and staying single forever without attention from other guys and not interested in other guys at all antifana

Yeah, so just had to quickly chime in. Later everyone Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/13/2012, 10:36 am

Admittedly, I have very, very mixed feelings about Klaine breaking up. I liked Klaine because it made Kurt so happy, but there were some serious issues with the relationship. It was very unbalanced at times (with Blaine being the Alpha Gay) and Kurt feeling like the lesser part of Klaine more than once. I'm not deeply emotionally invested in the relationship other than the fact that for the most part, it was good for Kurt. For me to not feel completely enraged by a breakup (however brief since I do believe that Klaine is an end game relationship for the show), there are certain things that I want to see and know.

1) Who is breaking up with who - While the last thing I want is more poor Kurt, the Darren/Blaine stans will be merciless if Kurt is the one breaking up with Blaine. If Blaine is doing the breaking up, it frees Kurt without having to worry about Blaine's feelings and I'll be glad to see Kurt now able to dip into the NYC dating pool.

2) The circumstances - If Blaine is the one breaking up with Kurt just a short time after Kurt leaves for NYC, I'd like to know the rational behind it, considering how he professed that Kurt was the love of his life (yes, I know he's a teenaged boy and feelings can be fickle). Did Blaine meet someone else? Did he cheat on Kurt. Or was he just overcome with a feeling of loss in not having Kurt around on a daily basis. If Blaine is the "bad guy" in the break up (more than just being the one who initiates it), it will certainly affect my feelings about it.

3) How Kurt handles it - I would expect some tears (that we care clearly getting). Whatever the circumstances of the relationship ending (for now), it's still painful to lose your first love. But I don't want Kurt to be wallowing for long (and at least to have the chance to sing a sad solo since Rachel got one with each hiccup in Finchel). I want to see him able to and willing to move on (and find that there is a wide range of very good looking, successful men who don't dress like they shop at GapKids who want him).

All being said, I don't think this break up is forever, but it is going to send ripples throught he Glee fandom that I don't think any other relationship, Finchel included, would. But damn... the drama that it's going to create for Kurt. It might just be glorious.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/13/2012, 11:24 am

Not to be a Debby downer to those excited about a break up, but this could also be Kurt deciding to stay in NY, and them both realizing that they will be separated for the rest of the year until Blaine graduates. It would just seem odd for them to be dating successfully over a year, to break up just after a short time in NY, without something to instigate it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/13/2012, 12:21 pm

I feel as though we're missing only about a million puzzel peices here. If Blaine is initiating the break up, what instigated it? Was it something that he was planning to do beforehand (which would look awfully cold, to come up to see his boyfriend just to break up with him) or was it something that he decided spur of the moment after seeing how happy Kurt was in NY and not wanting to hold him back? Did Kurt plan to make a permanent move when he first left for NY, or did he originally leave with a temporary visit in mind and then decide to stay once things began to work out in his favor? There are so many variables that we just don't know the answer to yet, so assigning blame over who's at fault for the break up is a bit premature.

In my mind, I can see Blaine initiating the break up only after seeing how happy Kurt is in NY, and realizing that this is where Kurt belongs and not wanting to hold him back. It's hurtful, as Kurt doesn't want to break up, but in Blaine's mind it's selfless because he's freeing Kurt to follow his dreams without his silly high school boyfriend holding him back. And I can see Blaine regretting it as soon as the words leave his mouth. And then we can cue a reconciliation at the Wemma wedding (though after Kurt has had a chance to date a bit in NY).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/13/2012, 12:23 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 10 Tumblr_m8od3456sK1qgfb58o1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next