Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

+28
msjoanlucette
happydays
emilynna
ladydianab
Sani
Keyser
FunnyLady
opals
bayth
M&M
Buenos
ColferGirl
sjonnepon
Divalicious
BlueJazz
Ranwing
Delight
valkeakuulas
brisallie
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
32 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  fantastica 8/10/2012, 3:18 pm

hola wow, they are giving him a whole storyline aren't they? i hope this is not a one-episode thing. I am glad kurt is likely having a storyline that has nothign to do w/ rachel or blaine but himself.

Last edited by fantastica on 8/10/2012, 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad grammar)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5

Post  ColferGirl 8/10/2012, 3:55 pm

^ I agree. These new casting spoilers just tripled my hope and excitement for the new season. If they're casting an entire group of new people to work with Kurt, and only him, it makes it that much more likely that he'll be getting a well-developed, fleshed out storyline with good screentime centered only on him. My main wish for season 4 was that Kurt would still be a main character and not become solely Rachel's sidekick, and my wish is coming true. I'm so happy. Smile

I hope several of these characters, and Sarah Jessica Parker, become reoccuring. Broady from Rachel's storyline seems like a reoccuring character, as is Kate Hudson, so it seems likely some of Kurt's coworkers at vogue.com will also appear several times. Hopefully at least one of them other than SJP will become "important" and a regular character, and be Kurt's close new friend (rival?) and/or boyfriend. (I'm looking at you, supermodel and perhaps "hunky businessman"). I'd love it if Kurt got a new love interest at vogue.com, but just seeing him get hit on by somebody there would please me greatly. And it will be even better if Kurt is finally appreciated and accepted and loved at this place. I doubt he will be from the get-go, but eventually his talent will be acknowledged and rewarded, and they'll enjoy him as part of their fashion team, and that's good with me.

So happy! wub

(now I just need confirmation that Kurt gets exterior New York scenes like Rachel, and that his former dream of NYADA isn't just completely glossed over, and then I'm a 100% happy fan)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 8/10/2012, 4:27 pm

Glee is going to have a cast of 67 by the time the season is over.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/10/2012, 4:33 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Glee is going to have a cast of 67 by the time the season is over.

...and everyone gets 15 seconds of facetime/episode. Laughing

I don't want to be a spoilsport and I really want and wish for Kurt to have his own storyline, but Keck tends to believe all the doo-doo the Glee makers give his way. I would love to see a rich business man woo Kurt, purely for selfish reasons.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/10/2012, 4:35 pm

^
Yeah blinkk Well is always been said they have the largest cast (is there another series that has a cast as big as Glee?) whilst they know how to manage that it's ok for me. Still believe they need to priorize who are the leads roles, the supportive ones and the background ones.

BTW it makes me jump that Kurt is having his own storyline and as some of you have said, hopefully is not gonna be a one single episode. I wanna see the develop of his story through the whole season. I'm greedy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/10/2012, 5:02 pm

I'm just happy that we're going to have scenes in Vogue.com office. Smile

I want that spooky bitch to be Kurt's new rival so they can have scenes like this:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_lthzi7wjrO1qhcgefo1_r1_250

I wonder which supermodel will they cast? Not gonna lie, I kinda want Tyra Banks to be on Glee after watching American Next Top Model Razz Finger crossed for Chris/Kurt to do some modelling on Glee flower

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 8/10/2012, 5:19 pm

I know that it would not happen but it would be fantastic if they would create a show for Kurt at vogue. It would be similar to Ugly Betty (remember that show) but it could be centered on a guy instead. I can dream. It would be good also to see Kurt have an adult life , career and relationship. But whatever they do I will be just be glad to see more Chris. He has really seemed to have disappeared from our "view" right now. No tweets, new pictures, nothing. He is probably holed up with his computer. I get tired just hearing about all that he has going on. I hope he doesn't burn out.

ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2012, 6:43 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Glee is going to have a cast of 67 by the time the season is over.

they already have 76. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2012, 7:47 pm

Not a spoiler - yet:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8k5cxExnw1rrahezo1_500

I see glee is all about shippers now, isn't it? dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2012, 8:29 pm

The followings are from Trophy's twitter QnA:

@jennalovesglee
@MrRPMurphy can kurt and blaine get married first

55s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@jennalovesglee I believe in happy endings.

-----------------

Jessica ‏@days_of_silence
@MrRPMurphy Will the long distance couples like KLAINE interact via phone calls or Skype or anything like that?

12s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@days_of_silence Yes to both. Also, email and Twitter!

---------------------

Melanie Zavala ‏@Dolphins_4u
@MrRPMurphy Are any of the couples going to split up this season ??

23s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@Dolphins_4u Yes, guess which one.

(my answer: Samcedes - is that the only couple that will breakup? hell to the NO!)

---------------------

Holly ‏@holly_gordon
@MrRPMurphy Can you confirm if we will get a scene where Kurt and Blaine reenact the kissing in the rain scene from The Notebook?

47s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@holly_gordon I had never thought of doing this, but now I just might. Question: Who is Gosling, K or B?

(me: never watched Notebook... too sappy for me tonguue )
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/10/2012, 8:40 pm

darren's wife. ‏@mylifesleighton
@MrRPMurphy There will be some faberry scene in this season? x43

1m Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@mylifesleighton Your tweeting passion is amazing. And yes, they will have scenes together. Thanksgiving episodes = Faberry heaven.

(me: this shipping service is getting out of control!)

----------------------

Loreto Aravena ‏@LoreAravenaR
@MrRPMurphy ANY BRITTANA LOVE! man answer me please :c ..BTW Chile loves BRITTANA xd
te
30s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@LoreAravenaR Yes, of course. And in one episode, an equal amount of kisses to Finchel.

(me: haha, since Finchel aren't together they won't kiss, neither will Brittana...)

------------------------

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
I love The Glee Equality Project. Showrunners everywhere should read their manifesto. Thank you, Gleeks, for the insight. Noted.

------------------------

♡ ‏@NorisAzar
@MrRPMurphy We will see Finchel in the future?

2m Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@NorisAzar Yes. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. #stayawaybrody!

-------------------------

Sofia Zambrano ‏@SlushMeGlee
@MrRPMurphy will we have Glee club members reunion?

33s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@SlushMeGlee Wait til episode 4. Your head will explode.

(me: since America routinely shits itself in Glee world, I assume your ass will explode instead.)

--------------------------

i ship colferness ‏@klaineRperfect
@mrrpmurphy Will we be getting any klaine duets

22s Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
@klaineRperfect Yes

---------------------------

ok there are more but about other character/shipper stuff so you can read it yourself. I am done w/ typing this all by myself! :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/10/2012, 10:38 pm

ladydianab wrote:I know that it would not happen but it would be fantastic if they would create a show for Kurt at vogue. It would be similar to Ugly Betty (remember that show) but it could be centered on a guy instead. I can dream. It would be good also to see Kurt have an adult life , career and relationship. But whatever they do I will be just be glad to see more Chris. He has really seemed to have disappeared from our "view" right now. No tweets, new pictures, nothing. He is probably holed up with his computer. I get tired just hearing about all that he has going on. I hope he doesn't burn out.

At this moment if all this is true, than Kurt's story sounds more interesting than Rachel's. If this storyline is done right and better than the others on the show, they could have the audience wanting more and there could maybe be a spin off.

I think Ryan isn't stupid and knows Chris is one of the biggest talents on the show as does Fox, and Kurt is one of the most loved characters on the show.

Rachel's storyline sounds boring and is just a exentsion to what she did in the choir room, similar story just different location and a different teacher that doesn't think she is all that talented at the moment.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/10/2012, 11:27 pm

ColferInspired wrote:At this moment if all this is true, than Kurt's story sounds more interesting than Rachel's. If this storyline is done right and better than the others on the show, they could have the audience wanting more and there could maybe be a spin off.

Considering that Rachel's story is sounding more and more like a rehash of season 1, where she's hated by everyone in the school but still manages to attract the hottest guy there. Been there, done that.

Kurt's story certainly has the potential to be more interesting, and it has a lot more flexibility than Rachel's does. I'm rather curious to see how all this pans out and am delighted that they're actually casting his coworkers so that we'll get to see his journey play out and not just hear about it second hand.

I think Ryan isn't stupid and knows Chris is one of the biggest talents on the show as does Fox, and Kurt is one of the most loved characters on the show.

If he doesn't know it by now following Chris's success with SBL and LOS and the absolute shitstorm that followed the airing of Goodbye, then the man is an idiot. He's their award winning, break out star (much more than Lea Michelle, in my books) and needs to get a storyline worthy of his talents. And Kurt is too important a character to far too many people to abuse like they did in season 3.

Rachel's storyline sounds boring and is just a exentsion to what she did in the choir room, similar story just different location and a different teacher that doesn't think she is all that talented at the moment.

I have no interest in watching Rachel's story. It's nothing new and nothing that hasn't been done a dozen times already (and on this show too). The character isn't growning or maturing. She's still the same self-entitled twit who believes her own delusions about her greatness. Besides the scenes of her being ridiculed by her dance teacher (purely for the sadistic fun it will entail), I'll be ignoring all of it. And hiting the mute button on her inevitable solos about how unfairly she's being treated.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/11/2012, 12:12 am

Kurt's story sounds like something fresh and new, something they haven't done on the show before.

The McKinley storyline will the same old same old, probably redo storylines. Rachel's is similar to what has been already done with her.

There is nothing about other cast members for Finn's story. Maybe we won't get much of that, because Corey is busy doing movies.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/11/2012, 4:08 am

Ranwing wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:At this moment if all this is true, than Kurt's story sounds more interesting than Rachel's. If this storyline is done right and better than the others on the show, they could have the audience wanting more and there could maybe be a spin off.

Considering that Rachel's story is sounding more and more like a rehash of season 1, where she's hated by everyone in the school but still manages to attract the hottest guy there. Been there, done that.

Kurt's story certainly has the potential to be more interesting, and it has a lot more flexibility than Rachel's does. I'm rather curious to see how all this pans out and am delighted that they're actually casting his coworkers so that we'll get to see his journey play out and not just hear about it second hand.

You guys are getting my hopes up. I loved Ugly Betty and that Ugly Duckling/out of place in the fashion world was already done well in there but I'm more than ready for another similar endevour and IMO right now TV does not have anything like that. It's all fantasy and violence, that's generic description but you know what I mean. I need quirky fluff and New Girl isn't enough for me.

On the plus side Kurt's storyline has all the shows best actors connected to it and they could bring in people that they consider money makers for guests...This kind of positive speculating is much more fun.

And as I have stated before I would be the exact person to watch a 30 min sitcom about Kurt and Rachel in NY, and that format would give each of them an individual storyline. My, my what big illusions I seem to be having.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/11/2012, 4:27 am

on the set, August 10th, Chris and his life partner

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Cco_20120810_004

more at the source
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 8/11/2012, 6:38 am

^ Oh, he looks pretty good aa54

A summary of Ryan's last twitter extravaganza (from GF):

*The absence makes Finchel's heart grow fonder and we'll see more of them.
*There will be an equal amount of Finchel and Brittana kisses in one episode.
*Quick and Samcedes will always be friends and Quick will spend all thanxgivings together.
*Thanxgiving is Faberry heaven, meaning they are going to share scenes.
*The long-distance couples now how to handle modern means of communication.
*At least one couple is going to split up.
*Ryan is considering reenacting the "kissing in the rain" scene from The Notebook with Klaine.
*Wemma sequence of events: first marriage, then maybe a baby.
*Ryan believes in happy endings (in reference to a question on Klaine marrying).
*Finn gets a real dream in season 4.
*There is something about a Glee Club renunion in episode 4 that'll make our heads explode.
*The Warblers will be back.
*There is going to be at least one Klaine duet (we already knew that).
*Artie gets a new girlfriend with a surprising result.
*A Blaine/Sam friendship is a brilliant idea.

bubgum

Here are some of Kurt-related tweets that I approve:

heather ‏@heathermionee
@MrRPMurphy Can Kurt break up with his shirt finally? #WeWantSkin

heather ‏@heathermionee
@MrRPMurphy As much as I love seeing Kurt in a healthy, happy relationship, please don't let that relationship define him completely.

heather ‏@heathermionee
@MrRPMurphy why does the emphasis have to be on "ships"? I'd love to see some more development of the friendships between characters too.

Sister Golden Hair ‏@sistrgldenhr
@MrRPMurphy Here are the things I ship with Kurt: singing, snark, and shirtless scenes.

Abi Carmichael ‏@AbiCarmichael
@MrRPMurphy And if one's not a shipper but a lover of an individual character? Kurt fan who is beginning to feel a tiny bit invisible... *g*

Miggy ‏@miggylol
@MrRPMurphy With the all narrative abuse he's taken in S2/S3, a lot of happy personal & professional middles are needed for Kurt, too.

Sue Brody ‏@suebrody1
@MrRPMurphy We all ship Kurt/Happiness. Do you? #Glee

Sister Golden Hair ‏@sistrgldenhr
@MrRPMurphy I ship Kurt and singing. Can we have a lot more of that, please?

Meh, I feel so neglected in the shipper Q&A... notall Why can't RM please non-shippers, too?

Last edited by BlueJazz on 8/11/2012, 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sani 8/11/2012, 7:15 am

The whole Q&A was waste of time, imo.
Sani
Sani
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/11/2012, 5:13 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lt8hwOqb1qh5dyro1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lt8hwOqb1qh5dyro2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lwbtxnBg1ryuuiio1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lwglmq4Z1ryuuiio1_500

Blaine (and Finn) in New York? blinkk

Or dream scene? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/11/2012, 6:07 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lye8v40Q1ql1znmo1_500

Leyla ‏@finny_berry
The guy just told me Finchel are going on a double date with Kurt and Blaine. Wouldn't tell me inside or outside

Leyla ‏@finny_berry
It's not a dream sequence - the klaine and finchel double date. I asked him.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 8/11/2012, 6:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lye8v40Q1ql1znmo1_500

Leyla ‏@finny_berry
The guy just told me Finchel are going on a double date with Kurt and Blaine. Wouldn't tell me inside or outside

Leyla ‏@finny_berry

I can't believe Blaine is visiting so quickly. I am starting to think that Klaine may break-up. wub
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/11/2012, 6:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8lye8v40Q1ql1znmo1_500

Leyla ‏@finny_berry

Leyla ‏@finny_berry

Wait. Blaine is already visiting Kurt? And isn't supposed that Finn is in the army? How fast are travelling the boys?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/11/2012, 8:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8m4evXAdT1r95rgfo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8m5mur0XH1qe476yo1_500

They're filming right now.
Chris looks so tall !!!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/11/2012, 8:29 pm

^
Yeah!

And both: Chris is tall and Lea is short Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/11/2012, 8:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 5 - Page 6 Tumblr_m8m5mur0XH1qe476yo1_500

They're filming right now.
Chris looks so tall !!!

aa54 OMG! He just keeps getting more and more gorgeous. Though it was disgustingly humid in NY this weekend - I feel so bad for the poor boy in that jacket. But he looks amazing.

Do not care at all about Rachel there. Didn't even notice her until it was pointed out.

Am overcome by the realization that Chris Colfer and I were seperated only by a one hour train ride... wub
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next