Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  brisallie on 8/1/2012, 10:37 pm

sahhar wrote:
Trollphy wants Gleeks/Klainers back in his good books. He knows how many of them have given up/are close to giving up on the show. He'll do anything to get everyone to love him again, and judging by all the Trollphy-haters-turned-Trollphy-worshippers on Tumblr and Twitter right now, he's succeeded.

So people is selling their souls for a box scene??? Oh Please ¬¬

Regarding Heather, honestly I miss the old Brittany who only said one liners. Because she's not a good actress, nor even a singer, I guess she's doing her best but...she's a good dancer. However, we know that RM don't put the best actors usually, he put the most populars.

Last edited by brisallie on 8/1/2012, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/1/2012, 10:40 pm

Now, would this hammock be for Kurt (Britney's Circus? *wishful thinking*), or just a hang out (look what I did there fanny2) for Chris inbetween scenes?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 8/1/2012, 10:57 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I was just thinking about things that's all.
Sorry, didn't mean to come at you personally.

I'm just still so angry about it all, and RM's twitter spree is bringing all the vinegar out again.

You might even be right, or it's a combination of RIB and Fox. I dunno.

That's okay.

I am angry as well, and swore I wouldn't get invested in this show, but thanks to Ryan and his twitter spree he has made me become invested in Kurt again.

This isn't healthy for me. That was why I was distancing myself and just watching the show for Chris. But if Chris is not getting quality writing or quality scenes they are just Kurt scenes, it is ruining my enjoyment already. It's like they are making him this throwaway character that they bring in to prop up others.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/2/2012, 12:28 am

Box scene was cute although does not fit the entirety of Glee. But can I just say that again without turning awful: I have cute feelings all over even though I found Blaine a bit condescending, but at that moment, not knowing whats to come in the rest of the season ie. DWS, I am happy of seeing that.
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 8/2/2012, 1:06 am

the hard core klainers do not care about continuity or character consistency or development or whatever. All they care is klaine say I love you to each other and make heart eyes all day long and "do things to each other" and more than anything, "kiss each other anywhere anytime for any reason" just like Finchel did.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 8/2/2012, 1:09 am

Remember Brad said that "Kurt doesn't like PDA" at Comic Con? Remember also when Blaine sounded very cautious during their first prom, when he didn't want to attract any attention? It they keep on making Blaine the more cautious gay, and Kurt the more daring, then at least they have continuity and consistency. But no, they have to make Blaine loud w/ those outragious outfits (no less outragious and gay looking than Kurt) and make Kurt be afraid of PDA. Stupid writers! :angry:

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 8/2/2012, 2:44 am

fantastica wrote:Remember Brad said that "Kurt doesn't like PDA" at Comic Con? Remember also when Blaine sounded very cautious during their first prom, when he didn't want to attract any attention? It they keep on making Blaine the more cautious gay, and Kurt the more daring, then at least they have continuity and consistency. But no, they have to make Blaine loud w/ those outragious outfits (no less outragious and gay looking than Kurt) and make Kurt be afraid of PDA. Stupid writers! :angry:

Precisely why Glee pisses me off so much. No continuity of anything whatsoever. So frustrating. brikwol

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 8/2/2012, 4:03 am

since i wasn't online yesterday i just read the "older" spoilers about Kurt's "triump" at Vogue.com. May I just say that I don't care what Kurt does now - fashion, writing, softball or whatever - as long as he feels fulfilled and happy, and continue to conquer the demons that are trying to put him down, I am happy. Lots of young people have dreams - big and small dreams of all kinds, and most don't end up in the field of their childhood dreams. Kurt is multi-talented and very versatile. I can see him having a career in many posible fields; I can see him being a contestant on Project Runway (before it ended) or HGTV's Design Star or some of the Food Network's cooking competition shows. I know a doctor who excels at playing piano but chose medicine as a more stable and promising career choice. I met a lawyer who used to be in a famous jazz band when younger. Life is full of possibilities. why limit to one or hte other? If I were Kurt, I would try each and one of my passions for a period of time, if possible or when opportunities rise.

I do understand that for him not to be in a performance in light of past season's events are very anger-inducing, but I choose to look at the bright side - Kurt will be happy (assume Trollphy keeps his words).

Now I have a question for you - assume the "breakup" episode that Murphy tweeted is about Klaine (or more likely, a bunch of older couples including Britana, the Changs, Samcedes - because they need new pairings to keep the ND romance drama going), if Kurt ends up being heart broken as a result of Klaine breakup, will you:

- celebrate - whoever is heartbroken doens't matter; Kurt is free;
- rage - how dare blaine broke Kurt's heart! It shoudl be Kurt dumping Blaine!
- feel indifferent - I am no shipper, so don't care;
- be very sad - poor Kurt, now all alone!

or strangely, both of hte first 2 above?

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 8/2/2012, 5:56 am

new girls at McKinley:

Glee‘s freshman class is expanding.

TVLine has learned exclusively that relative newcomer Becca Tobin and Homeland actress Melissa Benoist are joining the show’s Season 4 cast.

Tobin and Benoist will play new McKinley students Kitty and Marley, respectively.

Both roles are recurring.

The duo join fellow Glee rookies Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/glee-becca-tobin-melissa-benoist/

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/2/2012, 6:48 am

fantastica wrote:Now I have a question for you - assume the "breakup" episode that Murphy tweeted is about Klaine (or more likely, a bunch of older couples including Britana, the Changs, Samcedes - because they need new pairings to keep the ND romance drama going), if Kurt ends up being heart broken as a result of Klaine breakup, will you:

- celebrate:
I enjoy independent Kurt more than Klaine, and it would be nice to not have Blaine attached to Kurt's hip. So that would be reason to celebrate. But I think Kurt will pine, and like Finchel (for the most parts of season 1 and 2), Klaine would still revolve around one another all the time, in a boring, clingy way. I got very sick of that with Finchel, and I really don't need more Blaine angst and Kurt tears over a stupid high school relationship. Move on, people.
I don't think breaking up Klaine will stop Klaine still being an issue on Glee and I'd rather see them quietly together than apart with all kinds of "can't live without you" drama.
So a careful celebration, perhaps?

-rage:
It would depend on the way it was done. If it was anything like in DWS (Chandler texting), where Blaine got back-up from the whole of ND and was son in the right for being upset (and Kurt had to take it all), there would be enough to rage about. We all know it would not be done in a subtle, mutual decision kind of way. Blaine's the perfect guy who cannot be in the wrong and Kurt needs to "explore his resilience", so there will be drama, whether Blaine is the one to break it up or Kurt.
And both sides of the fandom will interpretate whatever happens in canon their own way (yes, us Kurtsies too), so..... cue another Kurtsies<>Blarren stans war. Do.Not.Want. Evil or Very Mad

My reaction: meh, it will get messy anyway. Klaine will still be an item, even apart (and I'm so over the whole 'endgame' thing), and I doubt that a 'free' Kurt will get to explore being hot and single in New York.
So whatever. sleepp

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/2/2012, 6:58 am

When you look at these pictures, they all seem to be at the same location/set. It might mean that this is New York (Hummelberry's apartment?).
I don't want to get my hopes up, but this could be an indication that Kurt will be in New York in the 2nd episode, living with Rachel.

Nothing about season 3 can be forgiven and forgotten, but I have to admit that my Hummelberry feelings are slowly making a comeback. wub
Please Glee, don't mess up this time. Give Kurt his own goal and story in New York, and don't let him be Rachel's best gay. Chris and Lea are so good together: let me fall in love with Hummelberry again.

Could it be we will get a meaningful journey and goodbye for Kurt from Lima to New York in 1 episode (like we wanted) and Kurt being fabulous in the Big Apple soon? It seems hard to believe, but it would mean they heard our protests about the finale and are trying to mend it.
Darn, being carefully optimistic about this show is scary. unsure

(But still pissed if Kurt gives up his musical theatre dream.)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz on 8/2/2012, 9:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I am angry as well, and swore I wouldn't get invested in this show, but thanks to Ryan and his twitter spree he has made me become invested in Kurt again.

Not gonna lie, what Ryan did really surprised me this time. Despite what he has done to the show, I think he's quite a genius actually tonguue However, I don't think it's wise to be optimistic or get invested in Glee just because of his twitter spree. I may be a Debbie downer here, but I think he's pleasing the fans because he knows very well that people are gonna be pissed about Glee S4. Plus, he's trying to get people excited about Glee S4 after the disappointing S3. I don't think S4 is going to be any better after what he has done for the fandom. It's all just a game, folks. Please don't fall into Ryan's trap fanny2

fantastica wrote:
Now I have a question for you - assume the "breakup" episode that Murphy tweeted is about Klaine (or more likely, a bunch of older couples including Britana, the Changs, Samcedes - because they need new pairings to keep the ND romance drama going), if Kurt ends up being heart broken as a result of Klaine breakup, will you:

I think I'll rage a little at first since I'm still protective of Kurt, then become indifferent once I've calmed down and celebrate when Glee shows us more independent Kurt neutre Yup, it's an emotional rollercoaster Razz

Last edited by BlueJazz on 8/2/2012, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/2/2012, 9:37 am

@Marie, my hummelberry feelings are returning too but a part of me still don't trust in those writers dryy

I'm so confused. Is Kurt going to NY pursuing his fashion career- because I'm already convinced that's gonna be his aim at the end- or visiting Rachel?

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/2/2012, 9:42 am

brisallie wrote:@Marie, my hummelberry feelings are returning too but a part of me still don't trust in those writers dryy
Oh, I don't trust them ever again. All trust has gone down the drain in the finale. :angry:

I'm so confused. Is Kurt going to NY pursuing his fashion career- because I'm already convinced that's gonna be his aim at the end- or visiting Rachel?
Could be both. Who knows? saispa
I'm still hoping (against hope) that Vogue.com is just a means to get to the goal: New York and Broadway auditions for Kurt.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/2/2012, 9:43 am

Also, can I say that after all the footage we've seen of Chris being Chris (the bestselling author!), and no Glee for months (because no Kurtsie had the stomach to rewatch season 3), when watching the box scene, it is very noticeable how different Chris and Kurt really are?
They look like 2 different people, related, but not even twins.
Cousins, maybe.

(And I love them both.) wub

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/2/2012, 9:55 am

^

I don't care if RM have been a generous person this week, he's not gonna buy me ¬¬ though the finale season was written by Brad, but I'm angry with RIB.

And Marie, Chris himself said in ITAS that he and Kurt has in common the high pitched voice and both are brunettes Razz but as you have said, we love both because are great guys.

Hope is the last thing to lost...

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz on 8/2/2012, 10:02 am

^Yup, I agree. And they are both awesome and amazing in their own ways wub wub

Sigh, so many Glee news these days. I'm missing the TLOS press, book signings and Chris Colfer sex riot already :( :( One more sex riot before Glee starts, please?

BTW, here're some of tweets that Glee fans sent to Ry Ry :

• I luv Darren • ‏@Nellygleek
“@klaineRperfect: When Ryan hits 1.5 million followers can we Have a topless Kurt scene” @MrRPmurphy

YES X 1000 Razz

Antonio Fernandez ‏@Antonio09466925
@MrRPMurphy How many follows do you need to release the cut scenes from The First Time? Is it a million because we can get you to a million.

Oops, some people are turning into Ry Ry's slaves, aren't they ? fanny2

I'm Iva Bitch ‏@ItsIvaB
sorry @MrRPMurphy but we need the brittana sex tape

jessica ‏@ted_scherbatsky
@mrrpmurphy if i make a bunch of fake accounts too and get you 2 million followers, then will you release the fuinn scene from 2x21?

Ali O'Greysik ‏@xChrisColferfan
@MrRPMurphy Oh right, now Single Ladies from The Glee Concert Movie please?

YES X 1000 Razz

Ry Ry has promised to release Faberry scene. Wonder what's next? Brittana? Jesse/Rachel? Or maybe Klaine make-out scene in TFT? Shippers are definitely having a blast right now Razz When will Kurtsies? I just want Kurt/Burt & fergalicious scenes. And also a topless Kurt scene

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 8/2/2012, 10:25 am

BlueJazz wrote:...

• I luv Darren • ‏@Nellygleek
“@klaineRperfect: When Ryan hits 1.5 million followers can we Have a topless Kurt scene” @MrRPmurphy

YES X 1000 Razz

ptdr Fans make me laugh but I JOIN to that request. But being serious Do you think he ever shooted a topless scene? Umm maybe for TFT?

brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 8/2/2012, 10:33 am

If I wouldn't find it beneath me to tweet Ryan to beg for anything, I'd want this scene:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas on 8/2/2012, 11:09 am

fantastica wrote:

In my mind it depends so much on how they'll execute it. If Blaine "releases" Kurt it's too much of heroics for me but I can see them doing it if Klaine will be the endgame when Glee finally closes. Because Blaine has to be clean and letting Kurt, and why not himself, explore life before settling down is used quite a lot in movies and TV. But at the same time I don't know how I would consider the story if Kurt does the same to Blaine, let's Blaine loose from him...I guess that's just not OK with me and plays with the inferior Kurt that I do not like. This is difficult. mince

I don't have a problem with Kurt being with Blaine or without Blaine, so I guess in the end I feel indifferent. I personally don't believe in teenage relationships surviving into adult age, but then again I know a couple that has been together since high school, so I don't know. Kurt being a romantic might make him believe in romance and first love until old age but more than anything, if they keep them together or they are the endgame, I'd like the writers to give Blaine more depth so that Kurt does not end up with a card board cut-out, which Blaine has been since way back.

But as TV and entertainment goes I'm lazy and fickle, whatever they throw at us, I'll take it. Grumble less or more and then settle. But even if they break up Klaine for S4 I doubt Kurt will be allowed to explore any more than he has done before. I'm also very picky, I don't think Kurt would end up playing the field that much either unless they retcon him entirely or his well hidden hormones kick onto over drive. So whatever they'll do Kurt is either going to have relationship touchy feelies with Blaine or not at all. Sooo, in the end I guess Klaine all the way but I will not be upset if that journey ends before it's given a realistic and funny oppotunity ie. presented as a real relationship. This on the other hand makes me run against the wall because this is Glee. NONE of the relationships in Glee are good, not even Barole because theirs is not shown enough to represent that.

My head spilts from all this thinking. And I'm starting to get annoyed with myself because I just can't enjoy that box-scene because I have to think WHY, WHY are they messing with us.

BlueJazz wrote:
Antonio Fernandez ‏@Antonio09466925
@MrRPMurphy How many follows do you need to release the cut scenes from The First Time? Is it a million because we can get you to a million.
Oops, some people are turning into Ry Ry's slaves, aren't they ? fanny2

I'm sure Murphy would get to million but The First Time car scene would be awkward. Requesting/demanding that scene is more for extra-curricular fun than Glee fun I'd say. What I mean is that that would be just a big w*nkfest for some than an actual pointful scene. Besides storyvise it's quite scary and Blaine is not sqeaky clean in it so I doubt will ever see those if they even nowdays are saved. (Oh no, the RM personal archives do not count! Laughing )

Glorfindel wrote:If I wouldn't find it beneath me to tweet Ryan to beg for anything, I'd want this scene:

Why haven't I seen this? Where is this from? Why has no one told me about this before? Oh, nooooo! panik Glee is genuinely giving me frown lines.

valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 8/2/2012, 12:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I'm still hoping (against hope) that Vogue.com is just a means to get to the goal: New York and Broadway auditions for Kurt.

That's what I'm thinking. The fact that we are going no specifics about what they have planned for could mean that the endgame is just about anything at all. In my head, Kurt goes to work for SJP, is excelling at his job (whatever it is) and somehow SJP find out about his talent on stage. Maybe the office goes out for kareoke, or someone shows her something on YouTube, but she then tells Kurt that with his talent he's wasting his time at Vogue and given her standing in the fashion world, knows a lot of theater people and gets a few doors opened for him. That's what I'm hoping will happen.

And if they have something else in mind? I'm starting to make my peace with the idea that Kurt ends up doing something other than Broadway. But the only reason that I'm able to is because I know that Kurt is more than capable of doing other things and doing them exceptionally well. We've seen Kurt a stand out in so many venues - football, cheerleading, academics, foreign language, auto mechanics, etc. - that the theater is not his only option in life. It's just want he wants most. He has the potential to do so much in a wide range of fields, but in my heart I want to see him succeed on stage because that is his first love. I want to see Kurt get what he wants for once. But if he has to change plans, and does so of his own volition because he finds something else that he loves at least as much as performing, if not more... I can be satisfied.

And the very fact that Kurt has so much potential in so many areas, as well as the ability to adjust and shift gears when life throws him curve balls is one of the chief reasons that I adore him so much. I know that the Rachel stans love her single-minded determination, but I can only see it as being a major weakness. We've seen how she absolutely comes apart at the seams when things don't go quite according to plan, and how she needs constant assurance and propping up when life hands her a very rare defeat (and how her defeats are always negated in her favor). For her, it's Broadway or nothing. There is no plan B. There is not even a willingness to consider multiple options to achieving her single goal. This is the girl who addemently refused to consider attenting a theater school in a city other than NY, even if she would be in another place would provide access to a wide range of performance opportunities and training and it would have given the young man that she professes to love possibly more options and a chance to figure his own life out. She will not bend, so we see that when things don't work out, she breaks instead. She's either the biggest Broadway star ever, or she might as well stay in Lima to be a housewife. Kurt, on the other hand, has the potential for plans B - Z and each can be amazing as being on Broadway. I just want him to want those other options before they come into play.

Since we're in the middle of the Olympics and I'm an avid equestrian (and enjoying all the horsey events), I can use horses as a perfect analogy. Rachel is, in my mind, a dressage horse. Exceptionally well trained and very, very good in what she does, but that is all she does. This is the one discipline that she has focused on. She might be exceptional in that one area, but take away dressage and she has nothing else. Kurt, on the other hand, reminds me of an eventer. A horse that is not only competative in dressage, but also cross country jumping and show jumping. He's got to be smart and adaptable to excel in each of the different disciplines that he has to compete in. He can come close to rivaling Rachel in her one area, but that's not his only skill. And like an eventing horse, Kurt is not limited to only Broadway. In fact, if Broadway was hit by an atomic bomb tomorrow, Kurt might be deeply saddened, but he would have other avenues to pursue. Rachel would have nothing. She's a one trick pony in the truest sense of the word.

I have no doubt in my mind that whatever Kurt decides to do with his life, he will take it to its highest level. I can understand Kurt needing some time to figure things out after his NYADA rejection (and if Rachel could get 3 episodes of non-stop whining about her botched audition, Kurt can have at least one to figure things out). But once he's able to put the dissapointment behind him and refocus, I don't think there will be anything holding him back.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina on 8/2/2012, 1:05 pm

Glorfindel wrote:If I wouldn't find it beneath me to tweet Ryan to beg for anything, I'd want this scene:

I want this and Fergalicious.

And about Klaine, I am not fan of them as a couple but I think that glee writers can't write romantic relationship so I am sure that if Kurt got a new boyfriend it would suck as well. The less storyline about relatioships, the better I think. Altough I would love to see Kurt go on the date with someone totally different from Blaine, and I would love if that guy was the one who is trying tooimpress Kurt and Kurt not being such a "fanboy" like it was with Blaine.
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 8/2/2012, 1:29 pm

arina wrote:

I want this and Fergalicious.

I want every Kurt scene and song left on the cutting room floor. I don't think I'm asking for too much.

And about Klaine, I am not fan of them as a couple but I think that glee writers can't write romantic relationship so I am sure that if Kurt got a new boyfriend it would suck as well. The less storyline about relatioships, the better I think. Altough I would love to see Kurt go on the date with someone totally different from Blaine, and I would love if that guy was the one who is trying tooimpress Kurt and Kurt not being such a "fanboy" like it was with Blaine.

I have a real soft spot in my heart for Klaine since this is Kurt's first real relationship and it's been for the most part a very happy and mutually supportive one. But I'm not invested to the degree of "OMG! ENDGAME!". Call me a casual Klainer if you will, and I'll happily admit that my sole investment in Klaine is Kurt and his happiness. So long as Blaine makes Kurt happy, it's fine with me. But then, I've happily mentally paired Kurt up with a number of males both on and off of Glee and have happily read Puckurt, Kurtbastian, Kurtofsky and Heavens fic (so long as it's well written, the characters feel true and the relationship makes sense for Kurt). If Blaine vanished tomorrow, I'd be sad because Kurt would be sad, but I wouldn't be sad that Blaine isn't around. He's cute, but I just can't feel anything for him anywhere close to what I feel for Kurt.

I liked the box scene. Yes, it was sweet enough to cause cavities and the boys were as adorable as 2 150lb puppies could possibly be, but there was some pretty deep stuff going on there. I love the fact that Kurt is now at a stage where the word "porn" can just roll of his tongue without causing embarassed giggles. The gift itself showed how observant Blaine is about small things about Kurt - remembering his favorite gum stands in sharp contrast to Finn being unable to remember the major fact of his girlfriend being a vegan. There was clear love and affection there, and the youthful belief that the realtionship will stand the test of time (which I have no issues with). I loved how Blaine called it the first of many Christmases that they would share.

And it also explains some later behavior to me. Kurt did shut up very quickly when Rachel commented that if Blaine asked him to marry him that Kurt would say yes (I love how he was not going to lie but wasn't going to incriminate himself). And it explains their behavior in DWS. Kurt was very hurt at Blaine's emotional distance, and Blaine was clearly heartbroken at the prospect of losing the boy that he loves so much. It was a brief period of poor behavior on both their parts because they were so afraid of losing one another. Now do I think that Klaine will be forever? It could be. But then I wouldn't mind seeing them break up for a time, date other people and then find their way back to one another. Again, so long as Kurt is the one that's happy in the end. If Blaine is the one to do that, great!
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 8/2/2012, 2:49 pm

At this point the biggest reason I want Klaine to stay together is because I have absolutely the feeling they won't be casting anymore gay, recurring people. So instead of seeing happy, dating Kurt, we will see eternally alone Kurt, which I do not want. Kurt is very family oriented, I can see him having a big, happy, healthy family, with him ruling the house with a wonderfully dressed iron hand. To have him alone just doesn't suit me. While being alone is a viable option, I am happily single, on Glee it means you basically don't have a story.

On the other hand, Blaine will sing happy duets with every female, so the writers can pretend that he isn't gay, and they can keep the teeny boppers happy. That doesn't suit me either.

I will rage if it is Kurt who has done so, because it is Blaine with all the insecurities and double standards. I just don't see the writers do anything but continue the perfection that is Blaine. Therefore Kurt will get the blame for the breakup, and be expected to do all the making up. I don't want to see him pulling out all the stops to win back the boy who had to kiss girls before he realized he was "in love" with Kurt, when they still haven't given us an idea of how Blaine really sees Kurt other than the "most interesting kid in town" How about the most sexy, exciting, can't wait to see if you can stop becoming more gorgeous on a daily basis.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 8/2/2012, 3:38 pm

I think Chris Colfer is misconstrued a lot when he talks about "Klaine". It's not so much whether he's invested in them as a couple but ultimately how they are written.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top