Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  CloveGlee 5/15/2012, 5:40 pm

I am not sure we can call Kurt's change to fashion a rumor. The only people I have heard even hint that this was the plan is you all in something like panic mode. Let's write angry tweets AFTER they have him switch majors.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 5:49 pm

we also need to tweet "more kurt solos" to put pressure on them to keep him singing. tbh I don't care what major kurt gets into. if it's going to bring more fun stories I am all for it. but I want him to keep on singing. on the other hand, if they will never let him sing much anyway, not having him in a performing major maybe better - at least no more "he's crazy talented yet he is only allowed to swing in the background" kind of insult. yeah they went through all kidns of trouble to write that scene w/ sue to explain (to us who want more competition solos for him) that he turned it down himself. dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 5:52 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I am not sure we can call Kurt's change to fashion a rumor. The only people I have heard even hint that this was the plan is you all in something like panic mode. Let's write angry tweets AFTER they have him switch majors.

honey sometimes paniking is fun. We have one more week to do that. tonguue you see everytime we freak out, we will have the advantage of:
- if the bad prediction happens, we will risk less of having a heart attack.
- if the bad prediction does not happen, we will all jump up and celebrate and enjoy everything more.

see? win-win! So let's continue to panic! Hehehe...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/15/2012, 5:53 pm

CloveGlee wrote:I am not sure we can call Kurt's change to fashion a rumor. The only people I have heard even hint that this was the plan is you all in something like panic mode. Let's write angry tweets AFTER they have him switch majors.

I love that you always know how to calm us down, Claire neutre Thanks!

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2012, 6:08 pm

Even though I'm a bit worried, I still assume that Kurt will go to NYADA. They will not build a NYADA set and hire actors as teachers and students there only for Rachel.

And although SJP is known for her passion for fashion, she has also been on Broadway in 2 productions. That's more than you can say of Kate Hudson (and isn't it adorable that Chris kept talking about Kate's mom Goldie Hawn instead of Kate herself? Razz ).
Maybe what Chris meant about all he ever wanted for Kurt, is that Kurt might be encouraged by SJP to start writing his own roles? That could be part of his NYADA education.

But after all the build up for NYADA I doubt it that they will take the performing passion away from Kurt. That would be too cruel (although..... seeing how they gave us the finger with Nationals now.....). unsure

The thing that keeps nagging in my head about this, is that after making Kurt wanting to go into performing this season they hardly ever let him sing. Maybe they are sorry now for letting Kurt have this music passion, because he is not the most popular singer.
But on the other hand: Blaine, Santana and Mercedes hogged the songs in season 3: Kurt was not the only one being side-lined when it comes to songs.

Kurt almost always gets very positive responses to his songs on Glee from the media, and that counts for something too: maybe not in cold hard dollars for iTunes sales, but it does count in acclaim for the show. Plus Kurt has a Broadway voice: at NYADA his voice will (hopefully) get a better use, and therefore better display/showcase options. And Hummelberry is loved by the entire fandom (and also: Blaine won't be there to take away the songs from the New York narrative).

Oh gosh, I hope I'm not too positive about this: I don't think I can handle another blow. unsure

In other news:
ANOTHER BRITNEY SPEARS TRIBUTE EPISODE !!!
WTF???????? Evil or Very Mad No Mad Suspect vomit2 vomir

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 6:41 pm

britney spears isn't even considered a real musician (ok I am being mean) and they are doing 2 tributes... what a slap in the face of real musicians! does she even have that many songs worth singing? maybe they will let the new GP kids do most of them. Kurt didn't sing anything before and definitely won't sing it again. I can just skip the whole First Monday Listening.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2012, 6:52 pm

To ease people's mind a bit:

Sarah Jessica Parker is returning to the small screen next fall for the first time since her Sex and the City days via a multiple-episode guest stint on Glee. Additionally, Kate Hudson will join the cast for a six-episode arc.

Parker will allegedly play a mentor to Chris Colfer’s Kurt, while details on Hudson’s character remain under wraps.

Meanwhile, Fox president Kevin Reilly confirmed Monday morning on a conference call with reporters that the Thursday-bound musical comedy will adopt a “show-within-a-show” format next season as it juggles McKinley High life and Rachel and Kurt’s Big Apple NYADA adventures.

Regarding the show’s move to Thursday night, Reilly said the inherent compatibility between Glee and X Factor/American Idol made it a “win-win.”.

TVline

I knew I read somewhere about Rachel and Kurt's NYADA adventures. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 6:56 pm

i don't mind kurt doing some sort of fashion related part time jobs or internship because it can be extra sources of fun stories. In fact, I hope he will work part time for a famous designer, and on the big day on the run way, he will do an elaborate musical number complete w/ fancy costumes and all the girls in fancy outfits dancing behind him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/15/2012, 7:02 pm

fantastica wrote:i don't mind kurt doing some sort of fashion related part time jobs or internship because it can be extra sources of fun stories. In fact, I hope he will work part time for a famous designer, and on the big day on the run way, he will do an elaborate musical number complete w/ fancy costumes and all the girls in fancy outfits dancing behind him.

THIS. I wouldn't have any problem at all if Kurt decides to go a different direction, fashion or modeling Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/15/2012, 7:05 pm

It appears that someone (Alex) who sings as "high" as KUrt does, who actually sounds more "feminine" than him, and is a transgender individual will be highlighted in competitions for another school. Apparently the judges don't mind "Unique" since VA won their Regionals so even the rationale that Kurt is too "rarifiied" and "niche" for high school competitions has been discarded.

Now the excuse wll be that Kurt would sing a lead if only he would sing in drag which he refuses?

Quite frankly I'm ready for a change re: Kurt. The PTB no doubt will make me rage on how they treat the character in New York but at least I won't have to go through yet another year cycle of Kurt being shuffled to the side for competition solos/leads at McKinley. If he would have stayed on for one more year Rory, Joe and probably Sugar Motta would have more solos/leads/duet time in competitions than Kurt. (In addition to Artie, Blaine and Tina)

I don't think he will sing more next year, I have no illusions about that, but at least we can have the "cover" that KUrt is in an elite competitively fierce school (NYADA) full of musical theatre geeks ala Rachel and himself.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 Empty Reminder

Post  fountain 5/15/2012, 7:12 pm

Isn't there are Chris interview where he said he wanted to Kurt to be like some fashion person (my apologies, the name of the interview escapeses me) who does Fashion in the morning, and then does Broadway shows at night. Because honestly I think this is what Colfer might be talking about (because Chris even said he's interested in seeing Kurt grow as a performer.

fountain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2012, 7:18 pm

^I remember something like that as well. neutre

Over on GF there is a discussion going on why Kurt didn't get a decent lead at Nationals, or any competition in 3 years for that matter.
I can't say what a relief it is to know that in canon Kurt is firmly established as being as talented as Rachel and Mercedes. Noone can doubt that anymore.

Kurt in canon being considered as talented as Rachel and Mercedes, and him being in NYADA next season, even when he gets less to sing than Rachel, will be worth so much validation, not just for Kurt, but also for Chris' voice.
Chris may not be as talented singing wise as Kurt, but his voice doesn't suck so much (as some people want us to believe) that they can't have him play a musical theatre student at one of the most prestigious music school in America. Smile

Ha !
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/15/2012, 10:57 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Buenos wrote:
I think the Upfronts this time was a way to insure everyone that both Lea and Chris were going to be front and center for season 4 and working together. It seemed to me to be hand holding reassurance to everyone that their big guns were going to be used, no questions asked. The fact that they each have their have their "own" guest star working with them implies that their storylines will finally be more about them and their career dreams/goals as opposed to just relationship dynamics. (and yes, I realize being Glee it can all come crashing down as far as actual plots)

They definitely needed to show the advertisers that the big guns would be prominently featured. And it says a lot about where season 4 is going to go when two big name guest stars are announced and they are placed in the New York storyline instead of the McKinley storyline.

ETA: And it shocks me that they already have two big name stars lined up for multi-episodes arcs next year, and that two big name stars actually agreed to appear on the show--Glee and Ryan Murphy still have some pull.

It could be that, or who they will be acting with, Chris and Lea.

If was an actor or actress I would love to work with Chris, I wouldn't care what show it was. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2012, 11:24 pm

I haven't watched the episodes of tonight yet because the fucking links didn't work dryy However this thing about next week episode got my attention lol
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 Tumblr_m43fr2OHtN1qas2wq

Burt doing single ladies? tonguue

PS: somebody can put the link of GOODBYE promo please? I'm having problems trying to do it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 11:26 pm

^I'm tuning in for next week. Definitely. Tonight's episode... Maybe I'll watch it later. Hey, I have a watch online link, you want it?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/15/2012, 11:43 pm

This is probably they last time we see Burt Hummel, which makes me sad. But on the bright side we get Hummelberry Nayada adventures. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 650269930 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 413578547 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 3807735071 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 621014945 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 3933776953

I love Hummelberry.

But that was mainly for Kurt, the celebration, happy and love part. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 650269930 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 12:02 am

final beatle's number in the finale revealed:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 51z0ypPFvWL._SL500_AA280_

should be the original 5 number or another kurt solo or else will rage.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/16/2012, 12:12 am

And I do think Klaine is breaking up.

I have seen the gifs on tumblr and the way Kurt says to Blaine "I said I am never saying goodbye to you" I see yes I am. It's what I see in his eyes, I don't see any affection there, it's almost cold.

Next week Klainers could hate Kurt, unless he does it in a way that Blaine doesn't get his heart broken. What I saw in those gifs I don't think that will happen. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 1371890812

Ryan did say long before Season 3, that Blaine would either go with Kurt, or have his heart broken.

I know Chris said he wanted Kurt to date other people, and it is going to be in the 9:00 timeslot, maybe they can go in that direction now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 650269930

Last edited by ColferInspired on 5/16/2012, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/16/2012, 12:13 am

brisallie wrote:I haven't watched the episodes of tonight yet because the fucking links didn't work dryy However this thing about next week episode got my attention lol
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 Tumblr_m43fr2OHtN1qas2wq

Burt doing single ladies? tonguue

PS: somebody can put the link of GOODBYE promo please? I'm having problems trying to do it.

Burt doing SL and Kurt as Finn was the best part of the night. I will cherish next week in case it is the last Kurt/Burt we get. :(
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2012, 12:20 am

paulopf wrote:^I'm tuning in for next week. Definitely. Tonight's episode... Maybe I'll watch it later. Hey, I have a watch online link, you want it?

Gracias Paulo but I'm already downloading the episodes Smile thought I'm kinda sleepy now so probably I'll watch them tomorrow.

ColferInspired wrote:This is probably they last time we see Burt Hummel, which makes me sad. But on the bright side we get Hummelberry Nayada adventures...

Gonna miss Burt too but who knows maybe he could visit his son in NY Razz However as you have said we're gonna have lots of Hummelberry adventures Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/16/2012, 12:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:And I do think Klaine is breaking up.

I have seen the gifs on tumblr and the way Kurt says to Blaine "I said I am never saying goodbye to you" I see yes I am. It's what I see in his eyes, I don't see any affection there, it's almost cold.

Next week Klainers could hate Kurt, unless he does it in a way that Blaine doesn't get his heart broken. What I saw in those gifs I don't think that will happen. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 1371890812

Ryan did say long before Season 3, that Blaine would either go with Kurt, or have his heart broken.

I know Chris said he wanted Kurt to date other people, and it is going to be in the 9:00 timeslot, maybe they can go in that direction now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 650269930

I felt the same way from the promo too. I have a feeling something is up with Klaine in the finale, definitely. Unlike the rest of the delusional Klaine and Glee fandom, I won't shit myself if Klaine break up.

If Glee takes the bold step of breaking up Kurt and Blaine without a care for the crazy fandom, I will forgive Glee for everything it has done wrong this entire season. I will forgive them for every stupid storyline they've given Chris and his character. It will be the most fitting end to Kurt's story this year and signal his new life and beginning. I would be so happy. I repeat, if the makers have the guts to take the bold step of breaking Kurt and Blaine up, I'll forgive them for everything.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 12:42 am

i dont' think they are breaking up. not based on my reading. however you never know.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/16/2012, 12:48 am

[quote="sahhar"]
ColferInspired wrote:And I do think Klaine is breaking up.

I felt the same way from the promo too. I have a feeling something is up with Klaine in the finale, definitely. Unlike the rest of the delusional Klaine and Glee fandom, I won't shit myself if Klaine break up.

If Glee takes the bold step of breaking up Kurt and Blaine without a care for the crazy fandom, I will forgive Glee for everything it has done wrong this entire season. I will forgive them for every stupid storyline they've given Chris and his character. It will be the most fitting end to Kurt's story this year and signal his new life and beginning. I would be so happy. I repeat, if the makers have the guts to take the bold step of breaking Kurt and Blaine up, I'll forgive them for everything. [/quote

Yes to the bolded. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 650269930

It would be nice if they show Kurt dating other guys. It could make for some good comedy.

And for this Klaine merchandise that a lot of the Klainers are excited about, might be just two mugs, one with Kurt's face, one with Blaine's face. Guess which one most of the Klainer's and all the Blaine stans will buy. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 357632081

I think Klaine is over. Maybe Blaine says something that is the final straw for Kurt. I hope that is the case. Though I can put up with Klaine hate and Blaine hate for Kurt, because the ship would have sunk and by the start of the new season the rest of the fandom won't care anymore.

I bet other ships are getting excited at the moment. I already think one is, only we don't know if Grant will be in Season 4. I don't think Max will be though.

I still have a feeling that if Grant was back on the show, he would be a part of the Nayada storyline. Sebastian will probably be friend enemies with both Kurt and Rachel.

But if the fandom started wanting Kurt and Sebastian together then that will when the relationship will change.

I just want the comedy and snark between them. I don't really care for romance for Kurt at the moment, I want him single for a little bit. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 3 Empty Finale promo:

Post  fantastica 5/16/2012, 1:45 am

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/16/2012, 1:52 am

fantastica wrote:

Kurt/Burt goodness is going to make me cry.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next