Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 4:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:Absolutely not robottic. But if you meant monotonous I can agree. Madonna has a limited vocal.range and she usually sings so low a lot of her songs has monotonous melodies. Even the 4 minutes in its original key was really boring if not for her and Justin Timberlakes awesome dance moves.

It sounded robotic or tinny or something to me. Maybe it will sound better on my laptop when I get home from work, but it sounded like Chris, but not exactly like Chris, if that makes sense.
you mean because the usual electronic processing? glee does that to all their pop songs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 4:30 pm

Forever Young is up: http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/22599439390/forever-young-glee-cast-version

a Will solo. this version is so weird. is it supposed to be a variation of the Rod Stewart's one?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/7/2012, 4:32 pm

A distraction for all of you who are not over the huge mess of songs that were released just now:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 26 Tumblr_m3o1rkcr7z1qjw0a7o1_500

God, can he be any less gorgeous wub

I got this from ontd_glee that describes the overexposure of Rachel in the Graduation Album pretty well:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 26 Tumblr_m3nvhmkFw31r26qu5o1_500

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 4:35 pm

BlueJazz wrote:A distraction for all of you who are not over the huge mess of songs that were released just now:

aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54

BlueJazz wrote:
I got this from ontd_glee that describes the overexposure of Rachel in the Graduation Album pretty well:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 26 Tumblr_m3nvhmkFw31r26qu5o1_500

banzai ACCURATE !!! banzai
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/7/2012, 4:38 pm

For a second I thought he was wearing contacts, then I realized it was the mascara making his beautiful eyes pop. Looking good wub .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 4:39 pm

BlueJazz wrote:A distraction for all of you who are not over the huge mess of songs that were released just now:

He looks gorgeous! But he seems like wearing mascara on the bottom lashes.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 4:40 pm

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 4:41 pm

he's not wearing mascaras. mascaras willl look a lot more obvious. he just has naturally beautiful lash lines.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 4:45 pm

this is definitely the finchel album. what an unballanced way to end the season! well, the silver lining is: NO BLAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nanina
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/7/2012, 4:45 pm

fantastica wrote:he's not wearing mascaras. mascaras willl look a lot more obvious. he just has naturally beautiful lash lines.

If you look carefully he has put, albeit very little, but he has. I remember he did it once before in The Substitute episode when he was in the lunch line with Mercedes.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/7/2012, 4:49 pm

fantastica wrote:^ I did pick up a book..it's called "the end of the world ". Now I want to jump out of the window. Somebody help!
Razz Just go to the ground floor before jumping ^^

kac wrote:OK, proof that the idiot troll lurks here, she is at IMDb and this is what she is saying ...

"It's not an agenda. Even all the Chris fans on chriscolferfanforum think he sounds weird"

She really has a way of twisting things around. I am a fan here and I do like his part in the song (WE Are the Champions). It is exhausting.
Meh, I haven't said anything yet :( . Btw, it's okay to not be in love with everything Chris sings or does, no need to fake your opinion as a counter-measure for her scheme.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 4:50 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 26 Tumblr_m3fzmrrfoY1r1vufeo1_400
He's got real lashes!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 5/7/2012, 4:52 pm

I'll Remember exactly fits my mood. It's the fifth anniversary of my Dad's death so it's really sweet and special to me to have Chris singing so beautifully about remembering someone who has helped you and changed you. It's a soft and gentle song, like a lullaby. The association of my Dad and Chris singing this song is there for me now so - thank you, Chris.
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 4:52 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ I did pick up a book..it's called "the end of the world ". Now I want to jump out of the window. Somebody help!

kac wrote:OK, proof that the idiot troll lurks here, she is at IMDb and this is what she is saying ...

"It's not an agenda. Even all the Chris fans on chriscolferfanforum think he sounds weird"

She really has a way of twisting things around. I am a fan here and I do like his part in the song (WE Are the Champions). It is exhausting.
Meh, I haven't said anything yet :( . Btw, it's okay to not be in love with everything Chris sings or does, no need to fake your opinion as a counter-measure for her scheme.
Who cares. Her opinion is FUCKING irrelevant.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/7/2012, 4:53 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:

Preach.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 4:54 pm

Heyerchick wrote:I'll Remember exactly fits my mood. It's the fifth anniversary of my Dad's death so it's really sweet and special to me to have Chris singing so beautifully about remembering someone who has helped you and changed you. It's a soft and gentle song, like a lullaby. The association of my Dad and Chris singing this song is there for me now so - thank you, Chris.
I like his version a lot as well. The song itself ain't much, but he bring that feeling that he had with IWHYH and Blackbird.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/7/2012, 4:58 pm

hey is next weeks episode back to back i just read that on an article somewhere....
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 4:59 pm

yes hon.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 4:59 pm

She needs other to validate her opinion, and when they don't agree they are ignored. Yes, there are songs that Chris Colfer sings that I didn't love or Yes, I found his frazing in We Are The Champions a bit weird. That don't make him Satan and I sure as hell don't hate his guts for it now.

I don't get why she even tries, but then I'm relatively normal and sane.

So why bother. She can spew her hate and we can spin our love. The stronger will prevail.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 5:01 pm

^ what's "frazing"? you mean "phrasing"? he sounds normal to me. but I am just stating my own opinion.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2012, 5:06 pm

Absolutely love 'We Are The Champions' !!! Oh, I wished they would use all the voices more, and mix them up like this.
This feels like old times, I’ve missed songs like this.
I think Chris sounds a bit un-Kurt (the phrasing) because there are a lot of lyrics he has to sing in one line, and he's imitating Freddie Mercury a bit. I really love it!!! wub
And it's not slower than the original: I checked it: it has the exact same beat.

‘I’ll Remember’ – I love it. Wow, I never thought they would use Chris’ voice like this. But then: he has sung Madonna before.
I don't like Madonna's voice, but I usually like her songs. She has a limited range that make her songs somewhat boring. But this one fits Chris well. It's so different from what he normally sings: no 'pizzazz', but still full of emotion, imo.
I love his softer voice on this. It is not exciting, but soothing, melancholy, and I think we will need that in a few weeks. :(

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/7/2012, 5:08 pm

ah ok then thanks fantastica
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 5:08 pm

fantastica wrote:^ what's "frazing"? you mean "phrasing"? he sounds normal to me. but I am just stating my own opinion.
Yes, I mean phrasing. (never gonna learn to spell correctly)

IDK, it just sound a bit weird to me. The whole song sounds a bit slowed down me and sort of lacks the power of the original in vocals (except Lea). She and Chris are the only ones who are acting while singing (others are just singing it) so it feels a bit disjointed to me. I don't know how to explain it otherwise. It's not a bad cover, but I expected a bit more to be honest.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 5/7/2012, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/7/2012, 5:09 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

I think it's time we stop mentioning her in this forum so that she won't be having a good time enjoying all the attention from us every time she states some moronic comments on other forums. Evil or Very Mad

btw, I did think Chris' voice is quite weird in WATC at first but after listening more to it, I think it's fine and quite pretty neutre I kinda like the energy in the cover so all in all it's quite enjoyable to me bounce

I'll remember - Not my favorite Kurt song as it's so boring and I dislike Madonna's style. Chris sounds a bit bored on it probably because it's so non-challenging. They should have all least change the song arrangement to make it mores suitable for his voice, imo. Sigh...what a waste dryy

I guess that's the best that the writers could do on ending Kurt's high school journey as a NYADA finalist, huh dryy

Last edited by BlueJazz on 5/7/2012, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2012, 5:14 pm

tanita_mors wrote:IDK, it just sound a bit weird to me. The whole song sounds a bit slowed down me and sort of lacks the power of the original in vocals (except Lea). She and Chris are the only ones who are acting while singing (others are just singing it) so it feels a bit disjointed to me. I don't know how to explain it otherwise. It's not a bad cover, but I expected a bit more to be honest.
It misses Freddie Mercury: noone can do it like him.

'We Are The Champions' is rather a boring song if you don't deliver the emotions that it needs. The Glee version lacks that emotion. Only Lea and Chris are really 'acting'.
Plus the song is not connected because of all the individual lines.

As I said: it has the exact same beat as the original: it is not slowed down.

But most of the seniors singing together: I have to love it. wub

(And no Blaine !!!! ) vexe
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next