Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  arina on 5/14/2012, 2:08 pm

sahhar wrote:OMFG SO MUCH NEWS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. OMG the Jersey Shore halloween scene!!!!!!!. I know it's completely not who Kurt would dress up as but OMFG that was GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!!. Chris Colfer I bow to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!. You see how much comic talent RIB have wasted all season when they could have used Chris for such glorious classic Glee moments?. I miss the days when Glee was had it's quirky comedy. They would have had more epic moments like this.
I would not say it better.
avatar
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-02-24
Location : Czech Republic
Real Name : Lenka

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica on 5/14/2012, 2:46 pm

Haha! Chris should do SNL
avatar
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Posts : 9676
Join date : 2012-02-19
Location : USA, East Coast
Real Name : the original Kim

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/14/2012, 3:06 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

Chris definitely has the attitude down, and Darren certainly is very good at looking stupid.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/14/2012, 3:06 pm

fantastica wrote:Haha! Chris should do SNL

SNL would get him an Emmy. For sure. His comic talent is wasted on Glee.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/14/2012, 3:08 pm

I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/14/2012, 3:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.

I've seen far less talented people on SNL. Chris is miles better than a lot of people that have come on the show. I hope he comes on soon, before Andy Samberg ang Kristen Wiig leave the show and it completely goes to hell.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Emile on 5/14/2012, 3:18 pm

avatar
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1012
Join date : 2012-03-16
Location : Yes.
Real Name : Valentina

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/14/2012, 3:20 pm

Emile wrote:

So another pointless argument and Klaine stay together. Oh joy Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  M&M on 5/14/2012, 3:25 pm

sahhar wrote:
Emile wrote:

So another pointless argument and Klaine stay together. Oh joy Rolling Eyes .

Pretty much. One will break-up with the other but susequently get back together or Kurt will say he is going to stay in Lima and Blaine will tell him to go. As long as Kurt's in NYC, I don't care.

Finchel is super pointless to me. I wish it was just Hummelberry in NY. I like Cory and I love the three of them together, but Finchel is terrible.
avatar
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/14/2012, 3:27 pm

As long as Kurt's away from Blaine, I'm happy.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/14/2012, 3:44 pm

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.

I've seen far less talented people on SNL. Chris is miles better than a lot of people that have come on the show. I hope he comes on soon, before Andy Samberg ang Kristen Wiig leave the show and it completely goes to hell.

Oh, I agree there have been far less talented people than Chris on SNL. But some of those less talented people are a lot more well known than Chris.

Andy and Kristen are leaving this year, right? I think they only have like one or two episodes left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Jellyrolls on 5/14/2012, 3:45 pm

M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Emile wrote:

So another pointless argument and Klaine stay together. Oh joy Rolling Eyes .

Pretty much. One will break-up with the other but susequently get back together or Kurt will say he is going to stay in Lima and Blaine will tell him to go. As long as Kurt's in NYC, I don't care.

Finchel is super pointless to me. I wish it was just Hummelberry in NY. I like Cory and I love the three of them together, but Finchel is terrible.

They better not have Kurt say that he is going to stay in Lima for Blaine. That would be so OOC for Kurt it's not even funny. Since the beginnig, Kurt has wanted to get out of Lima, and if he even thinks about putting off NY for Blaine, I will go throw slushies at RIB.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13


avatar
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Posts : 6572
Join date : 2012-02-18
Location : Boston, Massachusetts
Real Name : Karen

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar on 5/14/2012, 3:49 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I've been wanting Chris to do SNL for ages. He would be an amazing host because he is so versitile. Lorne Michaels probably thinks he doesn't have the "name" to do it yet.

I've seen far less talented people on SNL. Chris is miles better than a lot of people that have come on the show. I hope he comes on soon, before Andy Samberg ang Kristen Wiig leave the show and it completely goes to hell.

Oh, I agree there have been far less talented people than Chris on SNL. But some of those less talented people are a lot more well known than Chris.

Andy and Kristen are leaving this year, right? I think they only have like one or two episodes left.

What?, I thought they had another year left. Oy that sucks. SNL will surely drop in quality now, if it hadn't already.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Posts : 1442
Join date : 2012-02-25
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  M&M on 5/14/2012, 3:58 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Emile wrote:

So another pointless argument and Klaine stay together. Oh joy Rolling Eyes .

Pretty much. One will break-up with the other but susequently get back together or Kurt will say he is going to stay in Lima and Blaine will tell him to go. As long as Kurt's in NYC, I don't care.

Finchel is super pointless to me. I wish it was just Hummelberry in NY. I like Cory and I love the three of them together, but Finchel is terrible.

They better not have Kurt say that he is going to stay in Lima for Blaine. That would be so OOC for Kurt it's not even funny. Since the beginnig, Kurt has wanted to get out of Lima, and if he even thinks about putting off NY for Blaine, I will go throw slushies at RIB.

Oh, I completely agree. I think if he does, it will be out of Kurt being a bit afraid of the unknown. I don't think it will hit him until the final ep that he is moving from everything he knows and all the good and bad that go with it. I also think RIB may take the opportunity to make Blaine look good by sending Kurt on his way because I am sure they know that most Kurt stans dislike him intensely.
avatar
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  BlueJazz on 5/14/2012, 4:03 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

So many OMGs after seeing that pic ptdr



I still can't believe that it's Chris/Kurt underneath the drag look. blinkk Why the hell would Kurt dress like that ?! It's hilarious, though Razz

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  BlueJazz on 5/14/2012, 4:09 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
They better not have Kurt say that he is going to stay in Lima for Blaine. That would be so OOC for Kurt it's not even funny. Since the beginnig, Kurt has wanted to get out of Lima, and if he even thinks about putting off NY for Blaine, I will go throw slushies at RIB.

I'll definitely join you on giving RIB some "fun time" if they do that! Why the hell would kurt suddenly give up his dream for his bf who acts more like a bff ? It just doesn't make sense after all these preparation that he has done in the past (he even packed some of his stuff before the audition, remember?), it seems that he's determined to go to NYC no matter NYADA accepts him or not.



-------

http://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t148-kurt-hummel-spoiler-thread-part-4


Last edited by BlueJazz on 5/14/2012, 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Posts : 690
Join date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum