Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 7:42 pm

now usually kevin gets fashion cues from kurt, but this time it's the other way around:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_lxtfljkgIp1qeds6ko1_r2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_m3s0546duj1qkfqli
why do i think kurt looks better?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 7:45 pm

fantastica wrote:
sahhar wrote:Naya just tweeted that it's a wrap. They've finished filming the season crycry .

I might be a little depressed.

sweetie you are beyond depressed. the proper emoticon for you is ded

mrgreen

so they wrapped a couple of days early. I assume they are going to have an end of season party w/in the next day or two. hope fox buy them a lot of good food and the kids indulge themselves as much as possible. they deserve lots of hugs.

Oops, I forgot ded . lol!

It's never going to be the same again. *Lowering expectations for Season 4*.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 7:46 pm

fantastica wrote:now usually kevin gets fashion cues from kurt, but this time it's the other way around:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_lxtfljkgIp1qeds6ko1_r2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_m3s0546duj1qkfqli
why do i think kurt looks better?

Because Chris can pull anything off flawlessly wub .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:06 pm

Amber saying goodbye. looks like she is done w/ glee.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_m3s2cfTPml1r4ezfzo1_1280

I will miss her. I actually don't mind at all about all the songs she has. she is a very good singer and she is not coming back. wish her all the best. at least we have a little bit of Kurcedes before the end.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:08 pm

fantastica wrote:Amber saying goodbye. looks like she is done w/ glee.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_m3s2cfTPml1r4ezfzo1_1280

I will miss her. I actually don't mind at all about all the songs she has. she is a very good singer and she is not coming back. wish her all the best. at least we have a little bit of Kurcedes before the end.

OMG Amber's not coming back?. Does that mean some of the cast are legit leaving the show for good???. FML, I don't want to see new people next year crycry .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:13 pm

^ remind you hon: ded

amber's leaving is pretty much anticipated. but still when it happens it feels heavy. I would rather have 10 Mercedes than one you-know-who. at least those kurcedes' moments in the past had been heart-warming and funny.

I guess we will hear the rest soon. Most people speculated Diana and Mark leaving too. Let's see.

Last edited by fantastica on 5/9/2012, 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:15 pm

I just have no faith in this Season 4 business. It feels like the show is ending for good. I might as well just ded . Thanks for reminding me Kim Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:18 pm

@ Samuel Larsen
My last day of season 3. Praying very hard that it isn't my last day on the glee set period. I love it here Smile
If the script indicates he's leaving, or if they already told him he wouldn't return, he would know by now. so I guess he's returning. I have a weird taste in my mouth - I'd rather Amber staying instead of this guy. He's not a better actor than Amber and doesn't have a unique singing voice/style. We also need more minorities and people who are not perfectly muscular or skinny. We need normal bodied people w/ normal looks. Not everybody in show choir will be "hot".

Last edited by fantastica on 5/9/2012, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/9/2012, 8:19 pm

sahhar wrote:I just have no faith in this Season 4 business. It feels like the show is ending for good. I might as well just ded . Thanks for reminding me Kim Smile

Exactly, Season 3 really feels like the end. I feel depressed. Let's just enjoy Chris being hilariously good as Finn next week, then resume being super upset.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:21 pm

Ireth wrote:
sahhar wrote:I just have no faith in this Season 4 business. It feels like the show is ending for good. I might as well just ded . Thanks for reminding me Kim Smile

Exactly, Season 3 really feels like the end. I feel depressed. Let's just enjoy Chris being hilariously good as Finn next week, then resume being super upset.

We're all gonna need each other's support after the last episode airs *hugs*.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:23 pm

fantastica wrote:
@ Samuel Larsen
My last day of season 3. Praying very hard that it isn't my last day on the glee set period. I love it here Smile
pray hard! I'd rather Amber staying and you leaving. oh well...

Ugh, all this Glee project crap, what was wrong with normal casting directors doing their thing?. Now we're stuck with non-actors like Damian and Samuel (as nice as they may be in real life) whilst real actors like Grant Gustin and Max Adler are kicked out. Pathetic.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:23 pm

(((((((((hugs to you too!)))))))))))
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:29 pm

a tiny part of hte "prop" script:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 32 Tumblr_m3rt40eEYd1qc5tzmo1_500

Q: if you are a director, how do you show "America shits itself"?! what a crappy screenwriting!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 8:30 pm

sahhar wrote:
Ugh, all this Glee project crap, what was wrong with normal casting directors doing their thing?. Now we're stuck with non-actors like Damian and Samuel (as nice as they may be in real life) whilst real actors like Grant Gustin and Max Adler are kicked out. Pathetic.

What?!! Nor even Grant is coming back? :( Damn It! I'm already sad :( Hoping Prop makes me feel a little bit better lol

Hugs to everyone!!! Abrazos Razz

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:32 pm

damianmcginty Damian Mc Ginty
I've learned to expect nothing, and appreciate everything. Im so grateful for the opportunity I've had the past year to work with such Amazing people. Every single one of the cast and crew. Very blessed.

sounds a bit like farewell too but not sure.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:35 pm

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

What?!! Nor even Grant is coming back? :( Damn It! I'm already sad :( Hoping Prop makes me feel a little bit better lol

Hugs to everyone!!! Abrazos Razz

I'm pretty sure Max and Grant aren't coming back.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:36 pm

fantastica wrote:
damianmcginty Damian Mc Ginty
I've learned to expect nothing, and appreciate everything. Im so grateful for the opportunity I've had the past year to work with such Amazing people. Every single one of the cast and crew. Very blessed.

sounds a bit like farewell too but not sure.

Damian sounds like he's not coming back. I am so confused as to how they're letting people off and letting people stay on the show. It's so random. Not planned at all.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:45 pm

Lea just tweeted this is her second last day. She is filming on set still.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:46 pm

fantastica wrote:Lea just tweeted this is her second last day. She is filming on set still.

Waiting for Chris to tweet.........................................when he tweets about the end of filming I'll resume ded .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:50 pm

^ you can count on me to wake you up from the dead darling! fanny2

I have a feeling max won't be back. Grant - they can bring him back if they want to, or have him continue to lead Warblers to appear during competitions, or never call him again. who knows.

I don't care if Rory is gone but Damian is a sweet boy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:51 pm

fantastica wrote:I have a feeling max won't be back. Grant - they can bring him back if they want to, or have him continue to lead Warblers to appear during competitions, or never call him again. who knows.

I don't care if Rory is gone but Damian is a sweet boy.

I have a feeling neither Max nor Grant will be back. I'd actually love to have Grant back, I really like him as an actor and he played off Chris really well. I'd love to see him interact with Chris/Kurt more, not Darren/Blaine.

I don't care about Rory either, but Damian is adorable.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:55 pm

if there's a NY split narative, they can also bring Sebastian there too. they never announced his grade. He looks old enough to be a senior. He's also much better at doing showtunes than pop stuff. If they are smart they should bring him into NYADA and play off Kurt for as long as they can.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 8:55 pm

I'll kind of miss Rory. I don't like him in a lead story, but I don't mind him in the background and singing from time to time. He just seems like such a sweet kid. I'd keep him over you know who any day Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 8:58 pm

fantastica wrote:if there's a NY split narative, they can also bring Sebastian there too. they never announced his grade. He looks old enough to be a senior. He's also much better at doing showtunes than pop stuff. If they are smart they should bring him into NYADA and play off Kurt for as long as they can.

THIS. is my headcanon Kim. Exactly THIS. It would be a master stroke if they had this happen.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:58 pm

Karen: tbh if you-know-who is also used like Rory (swaying in teh background most of hte time) I have no objection either. same w/ dreadlock, or most people. if they need someone to fill up those seats but hardly speak, I'd rather use some familiar faces rather than brand new people because then you will have to waste precious screentime to introduce them. Each of them would take a major plot and at least a solo song when being introduced.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next