Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 1:59 pm

Divalicious wrote:Just got it, but I am still waiting for the episode to hear it. Livestream in 8 hours (if it works) and then on the big screen in 11. I know the time will go fast, it is the last day of my week off vacation. At least it ends on a happy note. Oh yeah, my pregnant kitty just had 3 kittens, 2 grey and white and 1 black and white. I'm a grandmother!

Congratulations and I want pictures of the proud mama and babies !!!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 2:19 pm

I have an on going problem with my computer getting pictures from my camera to load. I am sure it is operator error neutre If I ever become competent, and after their little eyes open, I'll try to post a picture of the kitties.

I can't wait for this episode, more than any other this year. Kurt really gets to shine, even if it may be marred by what happens to Rachel. The writers finally let Kurt be the star we know him to be, it will be even more poignant because he is so very nervous, but still brings it. Still over 6 hours away, I hope live stream works today!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 4:06 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cxs7eicI1r6nrbwo8_400

thanks to Carrie for sending me this link. I guess this is prom? I like that kurt is so "carefree" here. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 4:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cy3zR66C1rn1zwoo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cy3zR66C1rn1zwoo2_500

can someone post an original for comparison please?

Last edited by fantastica on 5/1/2012, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  happydays 5/1/2012, 4:08 pm

Ok so this is him showing a lot of skin? Razz

Still, I approve! He looks hot :D
happydays
happydays
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 4:09 pm

^ we all know kurt's skin is very precious. coool
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 4:13 pm

more prom pics:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cyabB3gD1qe476yo2_400 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cyabB3gD1qe476yo1_400
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 4:15 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cxwtCkwo1qe476yo1_400

why does tina look dead? such weird outfit!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 4:17 pm

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cxwtCkwo1qe476yo1_400

why does tina look dead? such weird outfit!
I think she's not feeling it. phr34r

Prom picks - HOT DAMN !!!!

Original 5 - AWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 4:24 pm

there are more non-kurt promo stills for prom and choke episodes. I am too lazy to post them all so please follow this link: photos are under the cuts

p.s. isn't blaine supposed to get his curls out? I guess it happened later.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 4:29 pm

OH! Kurt looks great in that outfit! I love that top hat!
Rachel looks good too, but with that outifts Rachel and Finn seem more ready for a wedding.

And awww, the pic of the original 5 is super cute!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/1/2012, 4:37 pm

fantastica wrote:there are more non-kurt promo stills for prom and choke episodes. I am too lazy to post them all so please follow this link: photos are under the cuts

maybe Blaine gets slushied again and thats why the curls come out?
Also for the pics- original five aww..this is gonna make me cry I know it. and for prom damn chris looks good. ded
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 4:46 pm

CCfan93 wrote:
fantastica wrote:there are more non-kurt promo stills for prom and choke episodes. I am too lazy to post them all so please follow this link: photos are under the cuts

^I remember some spoilers said Brittany was the one who said to Blaine to not come at the prom with the gel on the hair, he did it anyway and she make him take it off. Something like that. Laughing
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 4:46 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3czg36y9u1qe476yo1_500
MOTHERFUCKING KING - SETTING KLIANER'S STRAIGHT FROM 2011.

(I would have had a melt down if that were a promise or God forbid weeding ring)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/1/2012, 4:52 pm

Emile wrote:
CCfan93 wrote:

^I remember some spoilers said Brittany was the one who said to Blaine to not come at the prom with the gel on the hair, he did it anyway and she make him take it off. Something like that. Laughing
Ah well it was a good theory while it lasted..though you can't tell me it would have been nice if blaine got slushied again just saying. as for the key around his neck watch it be the key to kurts heart or something.*rolls eyes*
btw whoever wanted the comparison pic here it is-Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cyrszndU1qhzvzro1_500
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 4:59 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3czg36y9u1qe476yo1_500
MOTHERFUCKING KING - SETTING KLIANER'S STRAIGHT FROM 2011.

(I would have had a melt down if that were a promise or God forbid weeding ring)
Haha! Always ready to bring Klainers hopes down.

CCfan93 wrote:as for the key around his neck watch it be the key to kurts heart or something.*rolls eyes*
I thought about his apartment...
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/1/2012, 5:04 pm

CCfan93 wrote:
Emile wrote:
CCfan93 wrote:

Ah well it was a good theory while it lasted..though you can't tell me it would have been nice if blaine got slushied again just saying. as for the key around his neck watch it be the key to kurts heart or something.*rolls eyes*
btw whoever wanted the comparison pic here it is-Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cyrszndU1qhzvzro1_500

Thanks for the comparison pic! I feel really emotional right now.

And Kurt looks so hot in the prom pics. I like how we've seen a lot of his arms lately. And lmao at that undershirt, it's so cute!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/1/2012, 5:05 pm

Emile wrote:OH! Kurt looks great in that outfit! I love that top hat!
Rachel looks good too, but with that outifts Rachel and Finn seem more ready for a wedding.
...looks more like Lea to me.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/1/2012, 5:12 pm

CCfan93 wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3cyrszndU1qhzvzro1_500
kurt is definitely the one who has grown up the most (physically and psychologically) There is a kind of serenity on his face in the 2nd pic that I really like, he's the only one who don't seem to be promoting a toothpaste.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 5:14 pm

rachel/lea looked gorgious in that prom outfit - yes does look like a wedding gown minus the hair piece.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 5:32 pm

3x20 and 3x21 Press Release
**TWO-HOUR EPISODE**--“GLEE”—(8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

THE GLEE CLUB GETS READY FOR NATIONALS ON AN ALL-NEW SPECIAL TWO-HOUR “GLEE”
TUESDAY, MAY 15, ON FOX

Lindsay Lohan Guest-Stars

As the countdown to graduation continues, the kids of New Directions prepare a high-concept routine for Nationals. When Tina bumps her head, the world of New Directions is turned upside down in her eyes. Then, the New Directions perform at Nationals for celebrity judge Lindsay Lohan (guest-starring as herself), in an all-new special two-hour “Props/Nationals” episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, May 15 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-320/21) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Harry Shum as Mike Chang and Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Guest Cast: Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson; Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins; Damian McGinty as Rory Flanagan; LaMarcus Tinker as Shane; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Eric Bruskotter as Cooter Menkins; Lindsay Lohan as Herself.

X

------------------------------------------------------------
Haha, Tumblr CSI strikes again:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3d26lQU5v1qzbzpco1_r1_250 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 14 Tumblr_m3d26lQU5v1qzbzpco2_250
See, I live for Tiffany & Co jewelry. For months, I’ve been pining after a Tiffany key necklace, very similar to what my mind is filling to be hanging from Kurt’s neck. Based on Chris’s tweet confirming that Kurt is wearing a key, I can’t help but wonder if Kurt (Blaine, perhaps?) and I have similar tastes…

Tiffany’s Oval Key Pendant - Price $250

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 5:49 pm

Kurt looks AMAZING in the prom stills. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his outfit wub .

Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening on this two hour episode special?. Is it two episodes back to back or one 2 hour episode?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/1/2012, 5:53 pm

- Prom pictures: bb looks hot !!! blushh

- Phantom picture: be still, my heart. wub

- Muppet Babies pictures then and now: crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 6:01 pm

sahhar wrote:Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening on this two hour episode special?. Is it two episodes back to back or one 2 hour episode?.
I think it's two episode in two hour, one episode right after the other.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/1/2012, 6:01 pm

Buenos wrote:

In "Never been kissed" Kurt pushes Karofsky off of Blaine and has stood up to the bullies while defending Tina. Kurt is the most *unafraid* guy in Glee, and the only time he backed down was when the threw the diva off because his Dad was getting hate calls.

I agree: Burt is Kurts Kryptonite, he would do anything for his father but that is because they discuss and solve things that way. Sometimes Kurt does agree with Burt but I'm left thinking is he really agreeing, like the scene where Burt has just returned home from hospital and points out to Kurt he might not have been quite honest with what happened between Kurt and Finn. Even then he stood momentarely against his father because HE was feeling something and needed to tell his side of the story.

And that scene with Mr. Schue refusing Britney Spears number, has anyone besides Kurt and Mercedes yelled at Schuester?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next