Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+18
M&M
valkeakuulas
brisallie
TimF
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
bayth
Georgette888
Glorfindel
fantastica
Ranwing
coxfire
Buenos
Divalicious
ColferInspired
22 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ColferInspired 5/10/2014, 6:59 pm

I will miss Kevin and Naya.  :( 

It is bittersweet after the six years of hard work they put in.

It would be really interesting if a tell-all book came out.

The show did really start to go downhill after Silly Love Songs.

I was one of the Kurt fans that was unhappy when Blaine wasn't pursuing Kurt.

I felt cheated as there was a build up, then we got nothing, just this stupid excuse that Blaine was obvious, when all I saw was that the writers were saying Kurt is not attractive or desirable, that they made him look a fool, and later we got Chris's thoughts about that he didn't like being the ugly half of a couple back in Season 3.  :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  fantastica 5/11/2014, 1:35 am

ColferInspired wrote:Actually I could see Naya doing a tell-all book now some time after the show ends.

among all the people in the cast, she maybe the only one who may even has the guts to do so. i hope she does it soon. in a few years nobody will remember glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/11/2014, 2:00 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Actually I could see Naya doing a tell-all book now some time after the show ends.

among all the people in the cast, she maybe the only one who may even has the guts to do so. i hope she does it soon. in a few years nobody will remember glee.

I would definitely buy it if she did.

If she is off the show, she should do it as soon as the show finishes, because she does not need to give that show any kind of publicity as this book would, even though bad.

Like they say any publicity whether good or bad is good publicity.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/11/2014, 5:01 am

The whole Kurt/Sam proposed SL in Season 2 is mixed up in aborted plans and hints of what might have been, but it's hard to pinpoint what went down.

IIRC Chord Overstreet had a few  awkward comments in an  interview when prompted about a gay SL for himself back at the start of S2, but I seriously doubt an unknown actor in virtually is first big TV show could have dictated terms how he would be used. (ie refusing a gay SL)   Ryan Murphy changes his mind all the time , so from the interview where Jane Lynch said a footballer was gong to be introduced to be Kurt's BF to the time Murphy saw chemistry between Chord and Dianna is anybody's guess.

Chord is not a great actor and quite frankly lacks a lot chemistry/heat with most of his screen partners, male or female.  (Watching the painful Blam acting is difficult, and even Ryan Murphy admitted being "bored" by the Sam/Quinn pairing) so I'm under no illusion that Kurt paired with Sam would have been some great romantic team-up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/11/2014, 5:12 am

Sam in general was just a very lazy character not fitting for Glee. I mean, the jock who needs to learn popularity isn't everything? We have already seen that on Glee and on endless other shows/movies. Glee was so special, and got such a large number of viewers, because they truly represented underdogs who you never ever see on screen usually.

However a gay football player? That would have been a SL to tell. The moment Ryan decided Kurt/Sam is not happening, he should have scrapped the character altogether and should have decided to create a new character, who actually fits in the formula of Glee.

It is very sad that true underdogs got dismissed as early as Season 2, because RIB were busy to create another generic CW cast.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/11/2014, 5:25 am

I agree with what Lottie said;  they already had  jocks and cheerleaders joining Glee in Season One, so Sam as a generic football players Finn 2.0 really didn't fit anywhere in Season 2, which is one of reason I think he was dropped to start Season 3. His pairing with Quinn was just so boring , Barbie and Ken courting, big whoop.  Making them the leads for Sectionals was just so jaw dropping wrong headed.

The fact that he's now one of the leads , "heavy SL" featured players shows how badly the show has fallen.  When Sam gets more SL and screeentime than Kurt, Artie, Will and Santana you know the show is beyond fucked up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/11/2014, 5:29 am

I wonder what Chord's agent has on Murphs? lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/11/2014, 10:48 am

Lottie2303 wrote:It is very sad that true underdogs got dismissed as early as Season 2, because RIB were busy to create another generic CW cast.
This.

They tried to give the characters of the generic CW castmembers a half-assed underdog status, which was especially obvious with the season 4 cast, but that never resonated as much as the real underdogs of season 1, who's actors were/had been underdogs and nerds in rl themselves.

They wanted underdogs on the show so the characters would be interesting, but they also wanted beautiful people to look at. They wanted the show to have this underdog/bullying relevant social media reputation, but they mostly wanted to write for the jocks and bitches and push them in the front.
Glee: always wanting to have its cake and eat it too.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/13/2014, 10:06 am

Tried to embed video but failed.

This was last week when he was on set of HIC.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/chris-colfer-talks-glee-finale/
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/13/2014, 10:15 am

bounce 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/13/2014, 10:17 am

Lottie2303 wrote:bounce 

Hope we hear about this new movie soon.  Smile

While Glee fades away, Chris just surges forward with something new to thrill us fans.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2014, 10:19 am

panik  hola  danse3
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/13/2014, 2:20 pm

Clip of Klaine fighting (after Blaine sings 'All Of Me'): tvline.
The video is also on tumblr, for the non-Americans: ccn.

Chris/Kurt is hot when angry.  miamiam

Too bad the Klaine fight will amount to nothing. I would bet my house on them staying together, unfortunately.  dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/13/2014, 2:26 pm

I don't understand why they "allow" Kurt to be angry either when in the end it doesn't even change anything or doesn't even have a profound effect on Blaine. It's just degrading Kurt more.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/13/2014, 2:33 pm

Chris made it very clear the majority of fans will be happy, and unfortunately he sincerely seems to believe everyone is a Klaine fan. So this fight will only lead to Kurt apologizing in the end  Rolling Eyes 

Thankfully I am not watching.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/13/2014, 2:52 pm

^ klaine fans are hte most vocal. they go to his signing wearing pink glasses and tweets and threatens him whenever they have doubt about klaine. on the other hand, we here in our little community are mostly klainer haters so our perception of hte world is very different from that of Chris'.  neutre 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/13/2014, 2:56 pm

fantastica wrote:^ klaine fans are the most vocal. they go to his signing wearing pink glasses and tweets and threatens him whenever they have doubt about klaine. on the other hand, we here in our little community are mostly klainer haters so our perception of the world is very different from that of Chris'.    neutre 

And probably the GA. That left this trainwreck a long time ago.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/13/2014, 2:59 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I don't understand why they "allow" Kurt to be angry either when in the end it doesn't even change anything or doesn't even have a profound effect on Blaine. It's just degrading Kurt more.

This.

So we have to swallow that Blaine lied to Kurt with extended conversations about their planned showcase and that somehow Kurt will forgive him and trust him again.  Apparently "All of Me" is yet another Blaine "man pain" number, to show the GA how anguished Blaine is.  Fuck that.  It's just the acoustic "Teenage Dream" rehashed with Kurt thinking "what the fuck is going on" all over again.  Rinse and repeat.

ON a normal show SL with decent writers  Kurt would dump his lying ass, but Ryan Murphy's nose  is so wedged up the Blaine character's ass it's impossible.  The writers make Blaine so immature, needy, whiny and clingy that you wonder if there is a "joke" in this endgame romance, but then you realize that no, the writers are simply that inept. Shocked 

It doesn't help that once again, Darren's acting is shockingly amateur level bad in this scene.  God, no nuance or any shading.  Fuck, this guy has a degree in acting?   Shocked

The problem as usual is Chris' conveys all too well Kurt's feelings of betrayal and hurt.   All for naught.

Last edited by Buenos on 5/13/2014, 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/13/2014, 3:01 pm

I'm sorry... did Blaine say something? I was distracted by hot sexy angry Kurt and then that glorious ass as he stomped out of the room. wub

Blaine's stupidity and nacassism never ceases to amaze me. Lying to someone that you cheated on? Yeah, that'll go a long way to rebuilding those pesky trust issues. And to do it over something so stupid. Kurt didn't ask for and wasn't expecting a place in your precious showcase. He already knew that June didn't like him - he was upset and dissapointed that he didn't impress her, but he was more than dealing with it until you opened your stupid trap and told him that he'd be performing.

So now Blaine is admitting the truth not because he realizes that he was doing something wrong, but because he has no choice in the matter. That shows real evolution and maturity of his "character".

And the less said about Darren's "acting" the better. That moment when Kurt hit the bag of sandwiches and it looked like Blaine was about to rescue his lunch? Unintentional comedy gold.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/13/2014, 3:24 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm sorry... did Blaine say something? I was distracted by hot sexy angry Kurt and then that glorious ass as he stomped out of the room. wub

I know, he's so hot when he's angry.   Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/13/2014, 3:24 pm

yes! yes! blow it all up! boom boom! bang bang! bing bing! bong bong! clapping my hands and jumping on my toes!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/13/2014, 4:05 pm

My comment at TV Line:

Does Blaine have any other tone than whiny and whinier?

TV Line, of course they can be saved, if by saved you mean they will have one fight scene and then Blaine will sing to Kurt and all will magically become healed because putting a band aid, of singing a love song and hugging it out, over the gaping wounds of mistrust and incompatibility in a relationship are what Glee teaches us ‘endgame’ is all about.

A good story would have them, and especially Kurt, realise that love is not enough sometimes and toxic relationships need to end. But Glee gave up the attempt of good storytelling a long time ago. All Ryan Murphy wants is a screen ‘moment’ of a wedding. He is all about the spectacle and damn the story. So we will just have to imagine the divorce six months later…
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/13/2014, 4:16 pm

Georgette888 wrote:My comment at TV Line:

Does Blaine have any other tone than whiny and whinier?

TV Line, of course they can be saved, if by saved you mean they will have one fight scene and then Blaine will sing to Kurt and all will magically become healed because putting a band aid, of singing a love song and hugging it out, over the gaping wounds of mistrust and incompatibility in a relationship are what Glee teaches us ‘endgame’ is all about.

A good story would have them, and especially Kurt, realise that love is not enough sometimes and toxic relationships need to end. But Glee gave up the attempt of good storytelling a long time ago. All Ryan Murphy wants is a screen ‘moment’ of a wedding. He is all about the spectacle and damn the story. So we will just have to imagine the divorce six months later…

This is one of my favorites from the comments.

I feel like the writers are playing a game called “how many times can we make blaine screw up before kurt realises he is a immature narcissistic jerks who should only be allowed to date himself and dump his sorry ass?” This relationship started being awful even before blaine cheated on Kurt with the facebook guy. Unfortunately, they will never free Kurt because this awful, toxic couple is “endgame”. blaine is a poor excuse of a character, yet he still manages to be an asshole everytime he takes a big decision. Kurt was happy for him, he could have just do his stuff instead lying because he felt the worst feeling you can have for a loved one, which is “pity”. I’m sure blee will manage to make him some sort of hero in the end by their annoying nonsensical twist. Such a mess.

I especially agree with the statement about Blaine telling Kurt that he would be performing at the showcase because Blaine felt sorry for Kurt about June passing him over. Which is about as insulting a thing as Blaine has ever done. Kurt was understandably dissapointed and admitted to being a bit jealous, but he was handling things just fine. He wasn't sitting on the couch crying over this. He accepted the matter and was moving on quite nicely, thank you very much. But Blaine felt sorry for Kurt. He pitied his poor finance and wanted to be the big man and make him feel better about his sad lot in life.

Kurt is not weak. He's weathered far bigger dissapointments than a snobbish socialite with a taste for flash over substance. For Blaine to decide that the best course of action was to lie to his fiance - not once, but repeatedly in order to keep Kurt believing that June had changed her mind and reveal the truth only because he no longer had a choice in the matter? That is about the most insulting thing anyone has ever done to Kurt.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/13/2014, 4:33 pm

What doesn't makes sense in this SL is that Kurt is such a strong and confident character that being rejected by June wasn't going to destroy or traumatize him. He's weathered far worse than a senile 80 year old bitter socialite who can't appreciate him.

I hate that heaping hurt on Kurt is once again used in an ostensibly " Klaine" SL to give Blaine yet another dramatic arc. It's Blaine pain/ angst and of course telling Kurt ad infinitum how much he loves him.

Kurt's anger makes so much sense because it goes back to the core issue of trust. If he can't trust Blaine to be honest with him , why even be together? Blaine has no spine when with Kurt it's embarrassing. I never thought I'd say this but in some ways they are worse than Finchell.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/13/2014, 4:40 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:Chris made it very clear the majority of fans will be happy, and unfortunately he sincerely seems to believe everyone is a Klaine fan. So this fight will only lead to Kurt apologizing in the end  Rolling Eyes 

Thankfully I am not watching.

Agree,and I am also not watching.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next