Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

+18
M&M
valkeakuulas
brisallie
TimF
YaoiChick
Lottie2303
Delight
ChrisColferFan1
Ireth
bayth
Georgette888
Glorfindel
fantastica
Ranwing
coxfire
Buenos
Divalicious
ColferInspired
22 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  Buenos 5/8/2014, 11:52 pm

This scene is simply done for cheap shock effect and trolling two of the last remaining subfan groups, Klaine and Brittanna , just because.

RM and company know they can make them wet their panties and boxers so it's just trolling, that's all.

At this point I don't give a hoot about it.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/8/2014, 11:57 pm

Not watching episode  20. Won't be watching season  6 if Kurt ends up giving up his dreams for Blaine. Even if I like Blaine shipped Klaine I still would not watch season 6 if Kurt gives up his dreams for Blaine.I would  feel the same way if Kurt had not gotten back with Blaine and was with someone  else like Adam Crawford.Who I like at least of what we saw of him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/9/2014, 7:43 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axdtR2dP1sk4whgo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axdtR2dP1sk4whgo1_500

[UHQ] Blaine (Darren Criss), Kurt (Chris Colfer), and June (Shirley MacLaine) in 5.20, The Untitled Rachel Berry Project.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axfis7lT1sk4whgo1_500
[UHQ] Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) in 5.20, The Untitled Rachel Berry Project.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axlgGRPi1sk4whgo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axlgGRPi1sk4whgo3_250Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axlgGRPi1sk4whgo1_250

[UHQ] Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) in 5.20, The Untitled Rachel Berry Project.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axpfF4XG1sk4whgo1_500
[UHQ] Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer), Blaine (Darren Criss), and Sam (Chord Overstreet) in 5.20, The Untitled Rachel Berry Project.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axi773MS1sk4whgo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axi773MS1sk4whgo1_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axi773MS1sk4whgo3_500

[UHQ] Blaine (Darren Criss) and June (Shirley MacLaine) in 5.20, The Untitled Rachel Berry Project.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_n5axu0TPnA1sk4whgo1_500
[UHQ] Sam(Chord Overstreet), and Mercedes (Amber Riley) in 5.20, The Untitled Rachel Berry Project.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2014, 8:00 am

^Ugh, from those pics it looks like Blaine inviting Kurt on stage to sing 'All American Boy' will be enough to magically forgive him and solve all Klaine's problems again.  :angry:

And it also looks like we're getting another Blarren-at-the-piano while Kurt watches in awe again.  vomir 

I really might skip watching this one.  arghh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2014, 8:05 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Ugh, from those pics it looks like Blaine inviting Kurt on stage to sing 'All American Boy' will be enough to magically forgive him and solve all Klaine's problems again.  :angry:

And it also looks like we're getting another Blarren-at-the-piano while Kurt watches in awe again.  vomir 

Good points.
I for sure will be skipping this episode. Evil or Very Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/9/2014, 8:16 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Ugh, from those pics it looks like Blaine inviting Kurt on stage to sing 'All American Boy' will be enough to magically forgive him and solve all Klaine's problems again.  :angry:

What I thought was intriguing was the one with Kurt, Bland, and June. If this is post performance, does she look like she likes Kurt now?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/9/2014, 9:18 am

Blaine at the piano could be him singing "All Of Me" to Kurt.

By all the stills there is, it looks like there will be a lot of Klaine.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2014, 9:52 am

I'm going to admit that Blaine makes my blood boil and I hate this unnecessary drama of Blaine lying to Kurt about having a place in the showcase. But I will give Blaine some limited credit here - he has been trying to get June to work with Kurt is well and he does belive deeply in Kurt's talents. Blaine wants success for himself and up until now, he really wasn't willing to risk his shot for Kurt (this is is fear of confrontation coming into play - better to avoid things as much as he could until it can't be avoided any longer).

My guess is that Blaine is going to try again to convince June to take Kurt on as well, and that launches into the Pippin song (since she's all about him taking on the world like a samurai and Kurt can't be a part of that in her opinion). Blaine then admits to Kurt his lie, to which Kurt is justifiably upset and then Blaine decides that he's going to have Kurt perform at the showcase and they ambush June with their duet. From the expression on June's face, Kurt impresses her enough that she's not too upset over how things played out (and maybe even admits that she was wrong about him).

So in the end, Blaine gets to play the hero because he was willing to risk his success for love (which I'll tolerate) and Kurt gets to reap the benefits of the big showcase in front of influential people without having had to deal with June's shennanigans, bad attittude and lousy singing.

So it's a win win in my books.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2014, 10:38 am

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/172213/lea_michele_opens_up_about

Lea Michele on a Season 6:
Glee fans are hanging on every teaser about the final season. What can we expect?
It's going to be a very exciting and different season. I know as of now what myself and Chord Overstreet and Darren [Criss] will be doing next year. We can't say -- Ryan has made us keep everything completely under wraps -- but we're all very excited about where our characters will be going next year. It's a good surprise.

Even if he's in a reduced screen time role I'm actually OK if Kurt has a separate SL from these three, maybe he stays in NY while they go to LA.  Does that make sense?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 5/9/2014, 10:43 am

and there it is...

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/9/2014, 10:48 am

Buenos wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/172213/lea_michele_opens_up_about

Glee fans are hanging on every teaser about the final season. What can we expect?
It's going to be a very exciting and different season. I know as of now what myself and Chord Overstreet and Darren [Criss] will be doing next year. We can't say -- Ryan has made us keep everything completely under wraps -- but we're all very excited about where our characters will be going next year. It's a good surprise.

Even if he's in a reduced screen time role I'm actually OK if Kurt has a separate SL from these three, maybe he stays in NY while they go to LA.  Does that make sense?

Cant say I am overly surprised. Why Chord though. I wonder if Chris even cares. Its interesting that he has said that he doesnt know what is going on with Kurt. I hate Glee. More time for other projects though Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2014, 10:52 am

I'm going to go out on a ledge here and give the writers a lot more credit then they deserve in having an overreaching message this season about ambition and what you are willing to sacrifice for it. Rachel and Blaine are the two biggest figures in this, but it's been a factor in all of the NY characters storylines.

Kurt, we already know from his actions going all the way back to Wheels is not willing to hurt those he cares about for his own career. He'll also bend over backwards to help those around him (though he's very aware that he's not afforded the same consideration by others for the most part).

Blaine has, up until he reached NY, found success so easily that he hasn't really had to consider just how priviledged he was. NYADA is a more difficult environment where he's judged more harshly and hasn't had any of the kind of successes that he's become accustomed to. Now he has June offering to elevate him back to the previous position that he had enjoyed but he's seeing that it's not going to be painless or without cost. She's putting his relationship with Kurt at risk. By telling Blaine that he should end his relationship with Kurt because he can have better is a real test for Blaine and up until now, he hasn't been willing to make that choice. He's still trying to have it both ways. We'll have to see how this plays out, but at least he seems to be valuing his realtionship with Kurt as much as he is his hope for stardom.

Rachel has always made the decision to focus on her career over all else. Nothing has ever been strong enough to make Rachel take a step back and put another person above her personal ambition. Finn, who was supposed to be the love of her life, certainly couldn't. Kurt, who is her closest friend who understands her better than anyone in the universe, gets thrown under the bus on a regular basis. Rachel's ambition is like a ravenous monster that just devours everything and now she is in danger of being devoured herself. She has put the career that she has dreamed about her entire life for another shot at bigger stardom and runs a real risk of losing everything. Rachel has already shown that she is willing to sacrifice anything and anyone for her goals, but now her own neck is on the chopping block.

If the writers were more thoughtful about how they play this out, it could make for a facinating story. Kurt who is too self-sacrificing for his own good, Blaine who tries to play both sides so he doesn't have to make those choices and Rachel who is willing to sacrifice anything and anyone to get what she wants. It's a shame that the writers can't take this and really do something interesting because that could elevate Glee back to some real critical acclaim.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2014, 11:17 am

M&M wrote:
Buenos wrote:http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/172213/lea_michele_opens_up_about

Cant say I am overly surprised. Why Chord though. I wonder if Chris even cares. Its interesting that he has said that he doesnt know what is going on with Kurt. I hate Glee. More time for other projects though Smile

Knowing Chris, even if his screen time is reduced (and it can't be much worse than season 4 where he ware barely an afterthought most of the time), if his storyline is seperate from Rachel and Blaine, then he'll be estatic. It's what he's been fighting for. And if his screen time is reduced, then he's got more time for his outside projects.

Look, Glee is on it's last legs. If it were a horse, it would have already been shot. Worrying about how much screen time anyone gets in season six is like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Chris has bigger things to focus on now. So long as what they give him is halfway decent, in that Kurt is allowed his own success in life and not merely to end up being Blaine's husband, then I'll be okay. And it will free up my free time since I won't feel obligated to tune in every single week.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2014, 11:40 am

So apparently they seriously think these three characters are enough for a TV show? I'm not even talking about the actors because that is another matter, but having Rachel, Blaine and Sam as the main leads? Rachel and Blaine aren't even interesting anymore and it seems that only Chris knows how to write Sam charmingly.

As a fan of Chris I feel I'd be very deprived of seeing him if, and that is a big if, he doesn't return full time next year, but then again he might have the extra time to do what pleases him personally.

But seriously have a final season of Glee without the "full presence" of Kurt, its original heart??!!? I just don't see and understand that. I could say that Blaine has then finished swalloing him whole.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2014, 12:07 pm

mindschemez wrote:and there it is...
Daleastreet, y'all.  Rolling Eyes

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 24 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mk8b07S1K51qz4rgp

This means 1 of 3 things:
- Chris will be out and do something else next season (maybe he already has something up his sleeve), with an occasional guest star return to Glee.
- Kurt will get his own storyline apart from diva, bland and mediocre, and Chris will finally be able to escape his character always being second best (although if it's a split narrative I bet Kurt's storyline will get the Lima/NY treatment), untill Kurt will be dragged kicking and screaming to the Klaine altar wedding.
- Kurt will keep playing prop and 2nd fiddle to diva, bland and mediocre in their storylines, but Chris will still get reduced working hours, in a controlled and not immediately on demand capacity, so he can do some other projects outside of Glee.

Worst case scenario would be if it's #3 but without the wiggle room to do some other projects on the side.

Way to treat your breakout star and only acclaimed/award winning 'kid' actor of the show, Glee.  dryy

Oy, what a mess.  blinkk

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/9/2014, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2014, 12:08 pm

Whatever happens on Glee next season isn't going to matter in the grand scheme of things. They can talk all they want about how revolutionary the shift is, but anyone who's watched this show's sad decline will know the truth. Glee is dying and next seasons is about giving the characters a final wrap up. I no longer care about Rachel's fake struggles because the show will always have her succeed. Same with Blaine. Sam has become a cardboard cutout and never earned the right to be a focal character. It's telling that there are absolutely no spoilers for Kurt, Mercedes and Santana having any real futures.

For me, the best case senario is that Kurt and Blaine break up, Blaine goes to LA with his new besties while Kurt stays in NY and builds his Broadway career. I'm sure that I'll complain bitterly once season six starts and we see what a total mess they've made of things, but right now I just can't bring myself to care.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/9/2014, 12:08 pm

Exciting and different? Sure Rolling Eyes if you like being bored to death. I don't care about the Blamchel show, if Kurt is not around full-time in S6 next week's episode will be my last.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2014, 12:57 pm

Like Ranwing said, It can't get any worse than Season 4 where Kurt was absent from 3 episodes and only made a cameo appearance in a dozen more.

To clarify things, Chris knows what is happening to his character, he just didn't disclose it that one interview, other than to say that Kurt will be in good place to set up Season 6.   Chris doesn't sugarcoat things so  if he's seems satisfied  for how Kurt is presented I'm good.

Comparing Season 5 to Season 4 is absolutely no contest.  Chris got way more screen time and songs, and even in a reduced capacity (which LBR is simply speculation at this point ) I doubt that Chris will ever be reduced to the shit hole that was Season 4.   Chris agent even said they had to schedule his LOS book tour to whenever Glee starts shooting again, so I roll my eyes when I start hearing the Cassandra wails that Chris won't be a regular.  A lot of the gloom and doom talk, to be honest, is tiring for me. With a reduced cast Chris gets more focus, period. It may not be enough for my taste, but it's not going down. The NY episodes had the most Kurt in screentime and song for an extended period in years, if not ever. I know it's still not enough, but what can you do?  coool 

He's being paid good money, and as a 6th year veteran I'm going to guess he will get between 1.5-2 million dollars for Season 6 if it's a full season.   Kurt is an iconic character and Chris reputation is still rising, and he now has TV screen writer to add to his credits, so it's win/win as far as I'm concerned with Mr. Colfer and his standing in the industry.  He still lights up the screen as Kurt and for that I am grateful I still have maybe 9 more months of Kurt to look forward to.

Meh, I Just can't get upset about what Lea said. My  Lea gushes about everything and I do think she loves Chris, so it's wasn't slighting him  that she didn't mention plans for him but just excited about some venture Rachel is on in the show.     It's the last run of Glee and there is at much only 11 months to go on the show, they will go by in a flash.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2014, 1:45 pm

I understand all points, (about him possibly being in or out) but something again how they are handling things makes me feel iffy and uncomfortable. The way they seemed to have forgotten Chris and Kevin, and certainly Naya. It's rude, condesending and a little bit disgusting.

For me it's just like few years ago: does not talking about Kurt and Chris being back mean that he's so solid as a part of Glee that the producers think it's irrelevant to mention him, or are they yet again dodging the question because they don't either know or are they toying with the idea of dropping Chris?

I'm not even angry, just very upset and disappointed of their very horrible treatment of Chris recently. I get he got an episode to write, which rudely none of RIB seemed to be publicly very supportive or enthusiastic. (I better not think about that because that really enrages me!) But other than that they've stepped over him, or more insultingly on him, on their way to their imaginary success. (Sorry for being melodramatic.)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2014, 1:59 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:For me it's just like few years ago: does not talking about Kurt and Chris being back mean that he's so solid as a part of Glee that the producers think it's irrelevant to mention him, or are they yet again dodging the question because they don't either know or are they toying with the idea of dropping Chris?

With all due respect, where in the world are you getting that he's being dropped as a regular?  Are  there some sources, anything,  anywhere that implies or states that?   Shocked 

Lea made one statement that she knows where 3 characters are going for S6  and suddenly the sky is falling.  While I think RM is an idiot who doesn't utilize Chris as well as he should he has said that Klaine (I know, ugh...) is an integral part of Season six.  
It may not be what I want, but it certainly doesn't give hints that Chris is being dropped as a regular.  One of RIB even said he may write more scripts for the show, that hardly suggests the show wants to distance themselves from Chris Colfer.

IIRC, there were hardly any teasers about Kurt at the end of Season 4, other than the stupid engagement SL, and he wasn't dropped as a regular for Season 5.  And that was with the cast of thousands in both Lima and NY.

With Naya probably gone, and the Glee cast stripped down to a bare bones size, I doubt FOX would allow Chris to slip through their fingers for the last year of Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2014, 2:50 pm

Buenos wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:For me it's just like few years ago: does not talking about Kurt and Chris being back mean that he's so solid as a part of Glee that the producers think it's irrelevant to mention him, or are they yet again dodging the question because they don't either know or are they toying with the idea of dropping Chris?

With all due respect, where in the world are you getting that he's being dropped as a regular?  Are  there some sources, anything,  anywhere that implies or states that?   Shocked 

It's not a one singular talkative quote from Lea, because as you said she talks, and talks and forgets but the general promotion of the new trio and a very, imo, conscious way of dismissing Kurt's place in the future storyline.

Alright, it's so far just Lea and Murphy that have failed to mention anything about Kurt but the storyline so far is strongly pushing Rachel and Blaine towards LA and when we see that very little crumbs of a storyline of Kurt is tying him more and more to NY.

So yes, the lack of knowing almost anything about the S6 of Glee does not mean Kurt will be partly written out, but surely the few moments of silly quotes doesn't strongly suggest that Kurt or Klaine WILL be a major part in S6 either.

My sentiment about Kurt/Chris being sidelined/overstepped comes directly from the image their PR people are letting out at the moment and at least for me those features, BTS stuff and interviews have given a very bleak image about the use Kurt as a character and Chris as an actor.

So I'm interpreting their ads directed to ME as a viewer and a "fan" of the show. If their meaning is to keep Kurt just as they have so far (crappily) then I just don't see it, or maybe I don't get their way of advertizing their show.  saispa
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2014, 3:18 pm

banzai  This.

Buenos wrote:To clarify things, Chris knows what is happening to his character, he just didn't disclose it that one interview, other than to say that Kurt will be in good place to set up Season 6.   Chris doesn't sugarcoat things so  if he's seems satisfied  for how Kurt is presented I'm good.
Correction: Chris said he didn't know anything about season 6, as the writers/producers were adamant to keep things secret (and just the fact that Chris had to wait writing 5x19 untill he got the script for 5x17 indicates that most of the actors know very little of what's to happen next).
Chris did say that all the characters will be getting a good "send-off" at the end of season 5. This reads to me as 1) at least Kurt won't be ruined completely in the season's finale, as Chris seems to be okay with it, and 2) that if some actors (like Naya or Amber) don't return (as regulars) next season at least their characters will be left in a good place.

Chris agent even said they had to schedule his LOS book tour to whenever Glee starts shooting again, so I roll my eyes when I start hearing the Cassandra wails that Chris won't be a regular. 
Correction again: Chris' agent said that they had to wait with planning the TLoS tour because of Chris' schedule in July, they never specified that he could be busy in July because of Glee. Maybe he has some other project pending.

Meh, I Just can't get upset about what Lea said. My  Lea gushes about everything and I do think she loves Chris, so it's wasn't slighting him  that she didn't mention plans for him but just excited about some venture Rachel is on in the show.     It's the last run of Glee and there is at much only 11 months to go on the show, they will go by in a flash.
And yet she purposely let Naya out in her summation of the "all New York gang" in several interviews and look at all the drama since then, plus we still don't know if Naya will be in season 6.
Lea is an opportunist: she gushes about everyone who makes her star shine even brighter NOW, and who she will be attached with professionally to continu/advance her own career.

Maybe the consequences for Chris won't be the same as for Naya, maybe she simply was talking about her narrative with Chord and Darren, while Chris gets an amazing opportunity to be the main character in New York, but I don't think that naming only Chord and Darren was a coincidence nor an oversight from Lea.
And this is on top of the many 'powertrio' Daleastreet tweets.

Therefore imo there's enough reason to speculate now about what Chris' involvement with the show will be next season.

valkeakuulas wrote:I understand all points, (about him possibly being in or out) but something again how they are handling things makes me feel iffy and uncomfortable. The way they seemed to have forgotten Chris and Kevin, and certainly Naya. It's rude, condesending and a little bit disgusting.

For me it's just like few years ago: does not talking about Kurt and Chris being back mean that he's so solid as a part of Glee that the producers think it's irrelevant to mention him, or are they yet again dodging the question because they don't either know or are they toying with the idea of dropping Chris?
I agree with you.
It feels like the end season 3 again, when every development of both Kurt and Finn was shoved aside to give Rachel her opening shot in New York, to launch into season 4 with the split narrative.

And it also reminds me of how Ryan was shooting his mouth about the spin-off, when Chris said he didn't know there had been an announcement but it got translated into him saying he didn't know he'd been fired. Ryan then started babbling that he had spoken to Lea and Chris and that they knew, but when he was asked if Cory knew he said something like "I assume he can figure out that his character is graduating".
Ryan obviously didn't tell Cory or didn't want him to be included in the New York spin-off plans, but after his death Ryan was all "Cory was so excited and we were as close as a father and son".

I don't think they will drop Chris, as Fox will not let go of Chris and the popularity he brings, but I do think they have pushed him to the back on purpose because they don't want him up front (as he would shine brighter than Chord and Darren combined).
And with all that's been going on I'm inclined to believe that Chris will get reduced screentime and a possible recurring guest star status, so both Fox and Chris will get what they want.

I'm not even angry, just very upset and disappointed of their very horrible treatment of Chris recently. I get he got an episode to write, which rudely none of RIB seemed to be publicly very supportive or enthusiastic. (I better not think about that because that really enrages me!) But other than that they've stepped over him, or more insultingly on him, on their way to their imaginary success. (Sorry for being melodramatic.)
Ryan not tweeting about Chris' episode while being on twitter during the airing of it (and tweeting about AHS) is a real big red flag to me. I know he was talking about Chris hopefully writing and directing again in season 6, but Ryan says so much in interviews to come across as a nice guy who cares for all his cast. ("Everyone who wants to be back in season 4 will be back".)

The promotion of Chris' episode was also less than it was for the other episodes.
- There was the Darren-centric bts video, that noone stopped Mia from editing it the way she did.
- There was no bts with June Squibb, even though she had an Oscar nomination this year, and would therefore be a good draw.
- There was not 1 performance of 5x19 released before the episode, only a sneak peek of Samcedes, when there's already a performance for 5x20 released 5 days before the episode airs.
- There was the live tweeting for the episodes before Chris's (and they announced on the day of the airing that more people of Glee would tweet along with Chris but there was nada).
- There was the disturbing promo of 5x20 that took a lot of the attention in the fandom away from the episode they just saw.
- The songs for 5x20 came out within a couple of hours after 5x19 had aired.
- There are a ton load of episode stills being released for 5x20 and (compared with) only a handful of 5x19.
Now I know that this will be the season's finale, but still.....

Leaving your only award winning actor who is supposedly still a regular on the show and who's character is a gay role model, out of all spoilers, speculations and set-ups for the next season is more than a simple oversight. We know nothing of Kurt's future plans, or his POV for that matter, nothing he's attached to as an individual.
And in this vein it's even more telling that when directly asked about Kurt (after having gushed about Lea, Chord and Darren) the show's primary producer only could come up with an answer involving Klaine.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/9/2014, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2014, 3:19 pm

Valkeakuulas,

I admit the show has done a lousy job of utilizing Kurt and Chris , it is what it is.

All I was addressing is the speculation he's being dropped as a regular.  That part I strongly doubt.   That nothing is being refernced for Kurt in Season 6 so far is annoying, but it isn't anything really that flagrant yet since they haven't even started filming yet and have no scripts worked out.  It's all TALK so far, and even Lea has been way off of the some of the stuff she's spouting in the past.  AS to Ryan, he's such a bullshitter who can take him serious about antything especially his "vision" for Season 6.

Ryan was babbling how the Noobs were his new star and yet he dropped them when they weren't useful for him anymore, so anything from him about SEason 6 I take with a huge grain of salt.

Lea will have  a big role and so will Darren, that is hardly a surprise.   Chord is a fave, too.  However it's too soon to start projecting SEason 6 with any kind of accuracy other than we know it's going be another steaming pile of implausible and WTF storylines.  Unfortunately I expect Kurt to be there every step of the way.  coool

ETA:  JFC, I enjoyed Chris writing an episode and it was a glorious occasion for him and his fans. IT was a triumph and WIN/WIN.    That some take that occasion to somehow make it that the show was slighting him  and to shit on something the was great for Chris, well I guess to each their own.   Shocked

Can't get over , not censoring anyone, it's all doom and darkness for some.  Wow, to me personally why be a fan if it's just moaning and bitching 24/7 but I respect that everyone is a fan in their own way.   coool 

Last edited by Buenos on 5/9/2014, 3:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2014, 3:21 pm

guys relax! we don't know if chris will be regular or not next season. chances are he will be regular. chances are he will have at least as much to do as season 4. season 4 has like 100 cast members so it's hard for kurt to get focus if any. season 6 will have no more regular cast than the last half of season 5 has because i can't imagine fox invest more money on this show. so if chris were to return to season 6 at all, he will have plenty of screen time.

we should know pretty soon though, shouldn't we? when is this fox upfront thing? will they tell us who will return or not?

and Buenos my dear: no need to "shout".  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2014, 3:29 pm

fantastica wrote:guys relax! we don't know if chris will be regular or not next season. chances are he will be regular. chances are he will have at least as much to do as season 4. season 4 has like 100 cast members so it's hard for kurt to get focus if any. season 6 will have no more regular cast than the last half of season 5 has because i can't imagine fox invest more money on this show. so if chris were to return to season 6 at all, he will have plenty of screen time.

we should know pretty soon though, shouldn't we? when is this fox upfront thing? will they tell us who will return or not?

and Buenos my dear: no need to "shout".  Razz 

Sorry, I just noticed it was bolded..meant to only bold val's name....LOL.  will correct now.!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next