Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread

+16
coxfire
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
Georgette888
opals
AnneNeville
fantastica
bayth
ColferInspired
brisallie
Ranwing
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
20 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap53%5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 53% 
[ 16 ]
5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 30

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 11/15/2013, 12:33 am

brisallie wrote:You know, I shouldn't care for what other people say. But some are already saying how Chris was willing to being shirtless in a stupid plot like the tattoo one. Personally I think is up to think what he does, and I think it was in context.
They are just upset because Chris has a better body than Darren and Kurt is badass and Blaine is a nerd.

I have just seen people that don't watch glee think Chris's body is hot.

And it was in context because the tattoo was on his shoulder.

How else was Rachel going to see it?

I am like always waiting for a download, so I only commenting on what I saw on tumblr.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville 11/15/2013, 12:35 am

Actors do what they are paid to do. Chris can't be blamed for being shirtless, nor can Darren be blamed for twerking.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2013, 12:41 am

Bullshit... I hold Darren entirely responsible for that travesty. And I should sue his flat ass for pain and mental distress.

*off to look at more topless Kurt pictures*

Ahhhh.... much better. pmluv 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 11/15/2013, 12:43 am

didn't dc go shirtless too? back in last season or something (like that shower thingy)? the writers say "strip" and you have to strip. or they can write you out by declaring you dead. now actors usually have on their contract if they are willing to be topless (some even bottomless) or not. i know for Game of Thrones all (if not most) adult female actors must be willing to play completely nude (not just topless). most actors especially male do not care for striping. it's not as a big deal as female showing off some body parts.

chris has a very nice and lean physique. his abs are very tight and toned. it's not a bulky body builder's body but it's just as attractive. i actually do not particularly like those extremely bulky ones, like the new james bond actor. he was too "meaty" for me. i prefer a more natural, realistic, yet still muscular and masculine body.

kurt/chris looks like a runner type of athlete body wise.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/15/2013, 12:47 am

We have been forced to endure Blarren topless several times. Sam too.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 11/15/2013, 12:48 am

And it was in context because the tattoo was on his shoulder.
The storyline was also about Kurt being a little more daring and not so innocent, so it makes sense to me that they'd show him not so covered up in this episode. That being said, I'm 100% certain that showing him shirtless for as long as they did and from the multiple angles was total fan service. For once I'm not complaining...
wub 
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/15/2013, 12:50 am

FFS, who's complaining? Will see the edit tomorrow but the pics and gifs... Wow. I was not prepared.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/15/2013, 12:52 am

Jellyrolls wrote:We have been forced to endure Blarren topless several times.  Sam too.  
True, and I bet the people who are complaining about Kurt being shirtless did not complained when Blaine and Sam had been shirtless, even if it made no sense to the storyline.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2013, 12:55 am

AnneNeville wrote:Actors do what they are paid to do. Chris can't be blamed for being shirtless, nor can Darren be blamed for twerking.
That's right. But this person I saw complaining said that Chris didn't use to be the actor who simply read the script and does what is says, he interferes. And yeah, is something he has done, but are usually suggestions, and the director/writer could take them or  not.

Umm this person is a klainer (blainer)

Anyways, I just found this other pic on twitter Smile

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 BZFR3TnCMAAa_O-
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/15/2013, 1:10 am

Tbh, we should just ignore idiots like that and concentrate on Chris's hotness. Oh, and vote for his hotness too. Because there are rumours that it is closer than was thought now.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/15/2013, 1:14 am

Georgette888 wrote:Tbh, we should just ignore idiots like that and concentrate on Chris's hotness. Oh, and vote for his hotness too. Because there are rumours that it is closer than was thought now.
You're right. I simply got mad because of the hypocrisy, why darren can go shirtless and Chris not?. But I'll try to calm down and focus on what it matters: Chris's hotness.

BTW, I read on twitter a new slogan that it says 'vote for chris and his nipples'

P.S Please I'm sorry for being shallow and keep posting pics of Chris shirtless. But I just found this on twitter, and it seems this boy is more confident now

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 BZFa7QjCAAE9MxC
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/15/2013, 1:40 am

brisallie wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:Tbh, we should just ignore idiots like that and concentrate on Chris's hotness. Oh, and vote for his hotness too. Because there are rumours that it is closer than was thought now.
You're right. I simply got mad because of the hypocrisy, why darren can go shirtless and Chris not?. But I'll try to calm down and focus on what it matters: Chris's hotness.

BTW, I read on twitter a new slogan that it says 'vote for chris and his nipples'

P.S Please I'm sorry for being shallow and keep posting pics of Chris shirtless. But I just found this on twitter, and it seems this boy is more confident now

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 BZFa7QjCAAE9MxC
Keep posting. Smile

I'm sure Chris is proud of his body. As he should be.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/15/2013, 4:11 am

What a nice, nice, nice way to wake up too.

I liked the Kurt SL, no idea about the rest. I just dowloaded the edit. Chris has a might fine body! hiphopa 

His life with Blaine sounds really exciting. Newly engaged couple in their prime do not have sexy skype sessions??! Really?! Sorry, I do not believe that for a second, only if one of those two is actually asexual. Also Kurt has drunk a few times alcohol in the past. Why do they always pretend Kurt is so goodie-good shoe that he does't have an exciting life?! Also he has NYADA, VOGUE, the dinner, the band: sounds very boring blinkk 

I am happy they incorporated Finn nicely in the stroryline.

Overall, Chris acted nicely, Kurt was a lot in this episode with an individual SL and we got so see his body. Yeah!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 11/15/2013, 6:38 am

I loved every little bit of Kurt we got to see. wub 

Every scene was perfect and I miss seeing him saying what he needs and wants. I loved especially Hummelberry's first scene in the loft, with everything on it, especially that little moment where Kurt remembers high school "It was stressful!"

I seriously could have seen an entire 45 minutes of just these two going on with their stuff in NY. Was Santana even on this episode? I do question how can Rachel have so much power over a producer, it felt like Rachel would have already been a huge star with lots of influence.

No matter how much I hate and bash Glee I love these little moments of good acting and emotion I get from these tiny minutes. Even if Kurt is a very silly boy for getting that piercing.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/15/2013, 7:28 am

My tumblr is one major "Kurt-shirtless" blog today. Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2013, 10:20 am

valkeakuulas wrote: I do question how can Rachel have so much power over a producer, it felt like Rachel would have already been a huge star with lots of influence.
I had a lot of issues with how that scene played out because in realitiy, if Rachel's contract stipulated that she could make no major changes to her appearance during her run on the show without approval (and that is the norm in entertainment contracts). then she could have conceivably been putting her job at risk. She isn't so much of commodity that they wouldn't replace her in a second if the director thought that she was going to be too much trouble to handle.

My biggest issue what that it didn't feel like Rachel was there playing Fanny, but Lea. The acting was too mature for an actress with Rachel's extremely limited experience and I highly doubt that a single semester of acting classes at NYADA would have caused the huge jump from what we saw her do in WSS to this. That wasn't Rachel's impression of Fanny, but Lea's. Not that it wasn't good (and thankfully not over-Barbra-ized) but it wasn't Rachel. As I've been seeing (especially as of late), there is too much actor bleed in Lea's performance.

brisallie wrote:[why darren can go shirtless and Chris not?.
Well we know that the Blarren stans are complete hypocrites. What I appreciate here was that Kurt going shirtless wasn't made a big deal of. It fit the storyline and was natural and they didn't come up with a special episode-long reason (like the sexy calendar) to justify it. It wasn't done for tittilation (thought it certainly had that effect! uhuhu), but because it made sense. And more importantly, because Kurt isn't any less an interesting character (or Chris a less interesting or more compelling actor) for keeping his clothes on all the time. Darren, Chord, Blake and Jacob are at best medicore (and I'm stressing that this is at best since all of them have had decent moments but nothing Emmy-worthy) don't have that advantage and they are often paraded without shirts to help keep interest on them. We can't go "he's amazing" with any of them, so TPTB expect us to settle for "well, at least he's hot".

Now we have extremely hot Chris to go along with amazing actor Chris. The best of both worlds!

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2013, 11:36 am

Lima:
- Sue was right and Will was wrong about the twerking: anything to stop that nightmare inducing new ND’s attempt at moving their hips and butts gets my vote. Ugh, that was embarrassing. vomit2 
- And really: a teacher doing that song with his students, while twerking? And not even admitting how wrong it was when his principle pointed out the implication of the lyrics to him?
- The dialogue working up to the song ‘Blurred Lines’ was extremely forced. It was so obvious that they only had them saying that stuff so they could do that song. Indeed: they wrote an entire episode so they could do that song: Glee has sunken deep.
- Basically the same can be said for ‘Wrecking Ball’: I got the feeling they only had Jake cheat so that Marley could sing that song, a song that didn’t even come out in Glee’s canon Groundhog Day time zone.

Jeez. beam 

- Bad acting all around in the Marley/Jake/Bree love triangle. Mad 

- Loved Rod and Andrea’s OTT smiling faces in the Sue’s Corner scene. One of the few times I laughed.
- They really turned Becky into a horrible character now, ugh.
- There were bits I liked about the Unique storyline, and bits I didn’t. But she is one of the very few interesting kids still left in that choir room, and her song was absolutely fab. neutre 

- Poor Jenna.

- The history of dance performance was fun, even a bit too short, imo.
- Cutest moment on this side of the narrative: when Kitty told Artie she “begged to differ” about him not being able to twerk (and now I wonder if Kevin can really twerk).

New York:
- Add Ioan Gruffurd to the list of great NY additions: he almost made me forget Omar Sharif. wub 
- I didn’t understand the drama with the wig though: it’s Broadway where wearing wigs is part of the job. But glad it wasn’t a real haircut, as I didn’t think it looked good on Rachel.

- Loved the tattoo storyline. The motivations for both of them to get one were a bit heartbreaking, but I have the feeling they both gained something from it (and not just a tattoo). Kurt found new confidence and another re-affirmation that you can always make something better out of a bad thing (really: he should know that by now, as he is like a cat, always landing on his feet after a fall). And Rachel was able to literally give Finn a permanent place in her life.
- Looking mighty fine there, mr. Shirtless Colfer. arms  By symbolicly pealing off your robe like a cocoon I believe your metamorphosis from baby penguin to hot guy is now complete. Now spread your wings and fly.

- I really liked that tattoo parlor guy. He gave Kurt some good advice, and he took Kurt for what he is, ‘reading’ him but without making any (negative) judgment.
- But no to the tongue piercing. I don’t object to them in principle, but they are not good for singers. But oooh, Kurt speaking in parseltongue was so worth it: his lisping had me in stitches. ptdr 

- I bet that Kurt’s tattoo is the only time we’ll ever see or hear about Bette Midler on the show (as she was rumored to be in the NY narrative last season). Better diva to have inked on you permanently than Streisand or Lupone, imo.
- Santana judging the hell out of Kurt’s and Rachel’ rebellious fase would have been great, I agree, but again they didn’t give the New York part enough time to really breath. Needless to say that anything they would have done in NY with more screentime would have surpassed the McKinley scenes by a thousandfold. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2013, 11:41 am

Jellyrolls wrote:sifflou I added a new option in the poll.  
Perfect. Smile 

Jellyrolls wrote:Uh oh.  Marie is going to be made at Kurt for piercing his tongue. 
ijuta  pauly  rentine
I hope Kurt removes it before the next episode.

fantastica wrote:oh gosh kurt w/ the stud in his mouth is so funny when he talks! so adorable w/ that last wink! i hope he talks like that forever.
It almost was worth it, yes. I laughed so hard. ptdr

Lottie2303 wrote:His life with Blaine sounds really exciting. Newly engaged couple in their prime do not have sexy skype sessions??! Really?! Sorry, I do not believe that for a second, only if one of those two is actually asexual. Also Kurt has drunk a few times alcohol in the past. Why do they always pretend Kurt is so goodie-good shoe that he does't have an exciting life?! Also he has NYADA, VOGUE, the dinner, the band: sounds very boring blinkk
All of this, but especially the bolded. They just had to mention that te gay guys don't have sex, not even 'safe' cyber sex. It's really irritating. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2013, 12:00 pm

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Bree love triangle. - Loved Rod and Andrea’s OTT smiling faces in the Sue’s Corner scene. One of the few times I laughed. - They really turned Becky into a horrible character now, ugh. - There were bits I liked about the Unique storyline, and bits I didn’t. But she is one of the very few interesting kids still left in that choir room, and her song was absolutely fab. - Poor Jenna. - The history of dance performance was fun, even a bit too short, imo.  - Cutest moment on this side of the narrative: when Kitty told Artie she “begged to differ” about him not being able to twerk (and now I wonder if Kevin can really twerk).   New York: - Add Ioan Gruffurd to the list of great NY additions: he almost made me forget Omar Sharif.  - I didn’t understand the drama with the wig though: it’s Broadway where wearing wigs is part of the job. But glad it wasn’t a real haircut, as I didn’t think it looked good on Rachel. - Loved the tattoo storyline. The motivations for both of them to get one were a bit heartbreaking, but I have the feeling they both gained something from it (and not just a tattoo). Kurt found new confidence and another re-affirmation that you can always make something better out of a bad thing (really: he should know that by now, as he is like a cat, always landing on his feet after a fall). And Rachel was able to literally give Finn a permanent place in her life. - Looking mighty fine there, mr. Shirtless Colfer. By symbolicly pealing off your robe like a cocoon I believe your metamorphosis from baby penguin to hot guy is now complete. Now spread your wings and fly. - I really liked that tattoo parlor guy. He gave Kurt some good advice, and he took Kurt for what he is, ‘reading’ him but without making any (negative) judgment. - But no to the tongue piercing. I don’t object to them in principle, but they are not good for singers. But oooh, Kurt speaking in parseltongue was so worth it: his lisping had me in stitches. - I bet that Kurt’s tattoo is the only time we’ll ever see or hear about Bette Midler on the show (as she was rumored to be in the NY narrative last season). Better diva to have inked on you permanently than Streisand or Lupone, imo. - Santana judging the hell out of Kurt’s and Rachel’ rebellious fase would have been great, I agree, but again they didn’t give the New York part enough time to really breath. Needless to say that anything they would have done in NY with more screentime would have surpassed the McKinley scenes by a thousandfold
Kurt edit: link. bounce 

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo1_250 5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo2_r1_250  5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo8_r1_250

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo5_250  5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo9_r1_250  5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo7_r1_250

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo6_250  5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo3_250  5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwalxesjEM1qgrxsfo4_250
x

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwam79RVGh1sf5ta6o1_500
x

5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwaferbwrJ1r62qa7o2_250  5x05 "The End of Twerk" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_mwaferbwrJ1r62qa7o1_250
x

You're welcome. Smile 
Now excuse me while I roll up in a ball and cry of bliss. crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/15/2013, 2:28 pm

Ranwing wrote: Now we have extremely hot Chris to go along with amazing actor Chris. The best of both worlds!
Beautifully put.

You know what guys, I don't think it is a coincidence Chris being shirtless because it suits the SL. I assume he didn't mind being shirtless for a while (i.e. offering to take his shirt off during TGT), but he doesn't want to do it when there is no purpose. Chris is clever and knows good bodies like to be used to compensate for bad acting. However with the tattoo it was a perfect opportunity and a great treat for us pervy fans.

I also have to add, I find his backside so mesmerizing. That is one beautiful back!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2013, 3:04 pm

I think that TPTB have been aware that of all the male cast on the show, the only two that have never been shown without shirts was Chris and Kevin. It makes a certain amount of sense for Kevin to never be shirtless given his character's disability and a canon-stated discomfort with revealing his body. But there has been no reason for Kurt to always be covered up. Maybe in seasons 1-2 when he was a shy virgin, but now? He's a grown man with a beautiful body who is sexually aware and more confident. And I'm sure that pleasing us pervs, who have been clammoring for years to get some topless Kurt might have been a consideration.

I really, really like where they are taking Kurt's storyline this season. I'm enjoying him finally having a chance to blossom into a confident man who knows what he wants and will go for it and take some real risks and challenges. The tattoo artist gave him some really great advice about not letting fear of failing hold you back from having some amazing experiences. Someone very wise once said (I'm paraphrasing here) that it's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do. And given that Kurt has always excelled when forced to walk a tightrope without a net (like his Winter Showcase performance), it's not bad advice for him to keep in mind.

Life is about learning and you don't learn without making mistakes. And sometimes learning to make those mistakes into successes. I have a feeling that after a day or so of banging the barbell against his teeth that Kurt will ditch the tongue piercing but he'll have the knowledge that he actually went through with it. Maybe it wasn't the brightest idea given what his career aspirations are, but he still took a chance and did something new. That's something to be celebrated in my book.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/15/2013, 3:12 pm

^ Yup, I really love Kurt's SL as well. First time since I while that I am actually excited about something Glee related.

Okay, theory time 21592488 of Klaine breaking up (I know it won't happen, but still, let me please just ramble...): before the engagement Kurt was basically contemplating between security and taking a risk. His entire speech was about knowing Blaine, and feeling secure and basically settling down. There was no part where we got the impression he wanted to marry Blaine because of sheer love, passion and even desire to be with him. Saying 'no' was a risk. Currently with Kurt finding himself, growing his confidence and taking risks... It could go in this direction.

Okay, I know it won't, but just in case RIB would ever contemplate of breaking up Klaine again, they currently would have a golden opportunity.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/15/2013, 3:17 pm

" I'm gonna be fyber-lucky" + wink

Loved this
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/15/2013, 4:20 pm

One thing this episode did was really cement just how vast the chasm is between the NY characters and the McKinley characters are. Kurt and Rachel were dealing with some pretty heavy issues. First, both are still mourning (and I'm so glad that Finn's importance to both of them was brought up and not made just about Rachel's grief). Rachel is navagating her first professional job and seeing what a tightrope walk it can be. Right now it's going pretty well, but she's dealing with a real director for the first time and I think that the two of them are going to seriously butt heads over "artistic vision". I liked Rachel standing up for herself as a professional and how she's not a "prop". But she still has to follow directions because that it what a professional does. I don't think she's anywhere in the clear just yet.

Kurt is dealing with some real shifts in how he sees himself as a person. He knows what he wants and is trying to balance what he has seen works (being a conventional performer like Rachel and Blaine) with who he is as both a person and a performer. He's gotten so many mixed messages over the years, on one hand being told how important it is to be a "unicorn", but on the other hand slammed for it (told to put his hands down, blend in with the crowd). If Rachel has too strong an idea of who she is as a performer, Kurt is still in the process of figuring it out. The choices that the two of them are making will affect the rest of their lives.

It just makes the McKinley storyline feel so childish in comparison. Blaine twerking and Tina posting the video? More cheating and breakups? Schu again showing a total lack of awareness at how his own issues are impacting the students? The only storyline at McKinley that had any depth was Unique's, and even that was basically a takeoff of everything that happened to Kurt from seasons 1-2.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 11/15/2013, 4:38 pm

Now that I've thought a bit about it, I think I would have preferred it if Rachel had told Kurt about the Finn tattoo. Because now Kurt was not only upset that his tattoo was messed up, but he also found out at the same time that Rachel chickened out and didn't uphold her side of the bargain (that they both would get a tattoo together). And Rachel was even the one who suggested it!

It's not the worst omission on Glee, but it would have been better if Kurt knows that Rachel fulfilled her promise to him and got a tattoo as well. Plus, after he had seen her tattoo, they could have bonded even more over their loss of Finn.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next