Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  arina 10/24/2013, 12:55 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_mv5jeoehp91rojy6eo1_1280
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/24/2013, 1:11 am

arina wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Tumblr_mv5jeoehp91rojy6eo1_1280
 Not  bad short interviews. I disagree 100%  with  that everyone loves  Kurt and Blaine quote. I don't like Blaine  and have not  since  the car  in in TFT. My dislike started before that, but I did not strongly dislike him  until that scene.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/24/2013, 5:13 am

He certainly hopes that Kurt will realize who he should be, and this is after the question about Chris feeling pressure about Klaine...it seems like the interviewer and Chris both see that the Kurt they gave us in 5x01 is not who Kurt should be?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/24/2013, 5:26 am

Ireth wrote:He certainly hopes that Kurt will realize who he should be, and this is after the question about Chris feeling pressure about Klaine...it seems like the interviewer and Chris both see that the Kurt they gave us in 5x01 is not who Kurt should be?
I think you are right. :(

I don't think the writers have any plans for Kurt at all, so Chris does not know what will happen to his character.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/24/2013, 5:49 am

I really want to send this big memo to the media and RIB: NO, NOT EVERYONE LOVES KLAINE JUST BECAUSE THEIR FANBASE CLAIMS SO!!!

Jesus, we and Chris get punished for being mature fans and not harassing the actors/writers/producers on the show. Think about that.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/24/2013, 9:24 am

No hard feelings against the journalist, but NO, not everyone loves Kurt and Blaine. Some fans do, but not everyone. Oh, how I would love for just ONE journalist to say that he doesn't care for Klaine!!

Chris's answer is elusive enough: saying he likes portraying different emotions in the couple doesn't mean he really cares for the couplke in itself. I'm sure he'd prefer portray Kurt as an individual rather than a half 'til the end of Glee, but unfortunately even him seems resigned to be the "K" in Klaine only
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 10:47 am

^I wonder how often Chris innerly cringes whenever he gets another Klaine question instead of a Kurt one. Mad 

This must be frustrating for him: being seen only as the half of a couple (and the half which gets the least exposure and POV to boot) after having been such an iconic role model on his own merits for several years.

I really don't get the fascination and fondness for Klaine, I really don't. saispa 
It's not like they are the only gay couple on tv these days, not even the only (or first) gay couple for teenagers. 
And I can somewhat understand it from a fangirl perspective, but the media? Are they that desperate to get the young viewers to buy their magazines?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/24/2013, 11:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I really don't get the fascination and fondness for Klaine, I really don't. saispa 
I've never gotten the concept of OTP, even outside of Klaine. I don't understand why people can be so desperate for to see 2 fictional characters to date. I really don't get it, nor understand what people get from that, truly.

If someone could explain me what is so great about OTPs in fiction, I'm all ears.

As for Klaine, I don't know. Maybe for the youngsters they are the first gay couple their age they see on TV? Besides, as you said, they aren't the first gay couple ever portrayed, so I don't get the hype about them.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/24/2013, 11:39 am

I do not understand that hype about Klaine either, as you said they are not the only gay couple on tv, also they are really really terribly written couple and on the top of that the actors don't seem to have much of romantic chemistry together.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/24/2013, 11:40 am

Can I second Mel's question? I am always fan of a character first, then of a couple. The moment my OTP becomes unhealthy, I am out!

I actually think the media also a totally wrong perception of Klaine. During S2 they were actually groundbreaking and so very popular. They just missed the point how many stopped shipping them, and even worse, or many are against nowadays. Just looking at comment sections, I do believe media outlets will understand eventually Blarren/Klaine isn't as popular as FOX/RIB/Klainers claim.

ETA: Also agreed about chemistry. Chris has more chemistry with a pillow and that is not even a joke but the sad truth.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 2:07 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:ETA: Also agreed about chemistry. Chris has more chemistry with a pillow and that is not even a joke but the sad truth.
Bruce!!! wub

Watch out, Karen will be coming in soon to flail over Kurlow again. She cannot resist a fangirl opportunity like this. tonguue
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/24/2013, 2:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:ETA: Also agreed about chemistry. Chris has more chemistry with a pillow and that is not even a joke but the sad truth.
Bruce!!! wub

Watch out, Karen will be coming in soon to flail over Kurlow again. She cannot resist a fangirl opportunity like this. tonguue
Ah, but I have NOTHING against OTP when it comes to OTP with a a pillow!! Me and my pillow are FOREVER. However, I haven't spent too much time with him lately, not that I don't want to... I should watch out, if he's anything like Blaine, and feels neglected, he might cheat on me...Hmmmm
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 2:25 pm

^If your pillow is like Blaine I wouldn't leave him alone with a duvet, just saying. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 10/24/2013, 2:30 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^If your pillow is like Blaine I wouldn't leave him alone with a duvet, just saying. Smile

Well at least one thing I'm sure is he won't ask me to marry him with a fanfiction speech, thank God!!
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/24/2013, 3:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Bruce!!! wub

I still say that Bruce is the second best boyfriend Kurt ever had (behind Adam, of course). I won't mention that at this point I put Blaine as the 6th SO Kurt--even though he didn't really date Dave or Sebastian, they are better, and even Brit was a better SO for them.

But as the captain of the Kurlow ship, I will always hope for more Kurlow. I ship Kurlow almost as much as I ship Mayan.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 4:15 pm

^I'm afraid the Mayan ship has sunk:
I wanted Ryan to serenade me with 5 showchoirs, 2 marching bands and the entire cast and crew of Glee a la Klaine (only better of course: I deserve the best after all), but he said he couldn't do it because the bowtie suffocated him and the gel kept dripping off his bald head when he tried to dress up as Blaine.

Eww. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Ab-barfey-loo
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/24/2013, 4:43 pm

That doesn't mean I can't still ship Mayan Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/24/2013, 4:45 pm

what's mayan ship? why are you guys all speaking in codes? :( 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/24/2013, 4:48 pm

fantastica wrote:what's mayan ship? why are you guys all speaking in codes? :( 
I want to know what is mayan ship too. Because I do not know who that is.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/24/2013, 4:51 pm

I think this is the ship of Marie with Ryan (Murphy) Razz . Karen is the biggest shipper.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/24/2013, 4:53 pm

arina wrote:I think this is the famous ship of Marie with Ryan (Murphy) Razz .

Okay, thank you Razz .
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/24/2013, 5:15 pm

oh gosh, please do not pair anyone w/ murphy. it makes me want to puke
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 6:29 pm

^You're not the only one. vomit2 

Jellyrolls wrote:That doesn't mean I can't still ship Mayan Wink
Ship all you want and I will get you a nice tinfoil hat for Christmas. areu 

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Signs_tinfoil_hats
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/24/2013, 6:54 pm

Reminder to keep voting for Chris for a People's Choice award: vote here!!!!!!! bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/24/2013, 7:11 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 4 Photo_11

Does anyone know how The Queen Latifah Show airings are done.  Chris is taping today.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next