Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

+35
M&M
Struckbycolfer
E-ko
dap1217
msjoanlucette
fountain
sheny
Georgette888
fireangel
kac
mellama
BlueJazz
valkeakuulas
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Buenos
Ireth
Esme
happydays
sahhar
tanita_mors
Shinra17
arina
red texta
Jellyrolls
Emile
paulopf
brisallie
Delight
Glorfindel
Heyerchick
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
CCfan93
39 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Empty Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  CCfan93 4/29/2012, 12:36 am

really? ok i guess the person who said that all of the cast was at the party is wrong then...how the hell did darren get invited to the corespondent dinner...ok whatever I think we can safely say that the closest we will get to see chris shirtless is the we found love number and that scene from russel fish.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 1:05 am

^ I believe someone in Huffinton Post took DC there to the dinner, along w/ some other celebrities. i read it sometime ago but forgot about the details.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  CCfan93 4/29/2012, 1:09 am

Ah ok then.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 1:15 am

there's a chance we may see chris shirtless in his NEXT movie. you never know. fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 4/29/2012, 1:15 am

Emile wrote:^Yes. But she got that awesome answer about how amiable and kind Chris is! I'm sorry GA. Rolling Eyes

I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2012, 1:24 am

fantastica wrote:there's a chance we may see chris shirtless in his NEXT movie. you never know. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 1688725052

Well, a lot of scenes that involved a mental asylum the male patient is usually shirtless and covered in sweat while getting shock treatment.

Just those images and Chris, makes me want to take a cold shower and cringe at the same time, and wanting to see it because knowing Chris would act the hell out of it. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 2176491633 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2012, 1:29 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Emile wrote:^Yes. But she got that awesome answer about how amiable and kind Chris is! I'm sorry GA. Rolling Eyes

I agree.

Hello, and welcome. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 650269930

It's lovely to see new people joining.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 1:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:Well, a lot of scenes that involved a mental asylum the male patient is usually shirtless and covered in sweat while getting shock treatment.
that's exactly what I was thinking... fanny2

praying for us all to get this shock treatment of seeing his character getting the shock treatment
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/29/2012, 1:42 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Well, a lot of scenes that involved a mental asylum the male patient is usually shirtless and covered in sweat while getting shock treatment.
that's exactly what I was thinking... Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 1688725052

praying for us all to get this shock treatment of seeing his character getting the shock treatment

Tumblr or twitter would not survive. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 276187572 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 4/29/2012, 2:41 am

From even the little I've seen of DC's interviews, etc, I know he has an interest in politics and encouraging young people to vote.
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 2:54 am

chris attended too last year, but I dont think he has any political ambitions. a lot of the celebrities who attend this event are not necessarily interested in politics, and they don't have to be politically affiliated to attend. it's more of a media event for the President to crack some jokes. and the celebrities have another photo op (w/ the politicians).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2012, 6:29 am

And then she said that Alex was lying. Rolling Eyes
IMDB: DoTheLocomotion
She need to get her head shrunk.

fantastica wrote:
that's exactly what I was thinking... fanny2

Think about the muscles in his chest and arms tensing up and Chris arching his back because of the shock treatment..... ded
Razz fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Empty Chris Colfer/Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread!--part 2

Post  Delight 4/29/2012, 7:18 am

Glorfindel wrote:
And then she said that Alex was lying. Rolling Eyes
IMDB: DoTheLocomotion
She need to get her head shrunk.

Of course Rolling Eyes

If it's anything negative about Chris, she'll quote it as 'evidence' of Chris's bad behaviour all over the internet.

But if it's anything positive about Chris, then it must be because the person is lying, or has to act professional etc.

Why is it that the serious nutters tend to target Chris? Do the other Glee cast members have the same problem?

Glorfindel wrote:
Think about the muscles in his chest and arms tensing up and Chris arching his back because of the shock treatment..... ded
Razz fanny2

^ Er.... no. I mean, that scene, though, uh, somewhat erotic it may be (if you allow your mind to go there); it would be quite painful to watch. I don't think I'm keen to watch a scene where Chris's character has his brains fried with ECT...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2012, 8:19 am

Delight wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
Razz fanny2

^ Er.... no. I mean, that scene, though, uh, somewhat erotic it may be (if you allow your mind to go there); it would be quite painful to watch. I don't think I'm keen to watch a scene where Chris's character has his brains fried with ECT...
Now don't ruin it..... fanny2
Dilemma: do we want Chris' character to suffer only so we can see his bare chest and muscles?

Yes !!!!!!!
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/29/2012, 8:27 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Now don't ruin it..... fanny2
Dilemma: do we want Chris' character to suffer only so we can see his bare chest and muscles?

Yes !!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure people can be subjected to ECT without needing to have their shirts removed though Razz (Yes, I'm determined to ruin all yer fantasies, I'm evil like that Twisted Evil )
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/29/2012, 11:35 am

There's a Wet Paint article on Chris saying he's not sure how he will be featured next year on Glee. It's the same as the one we already know of, but it has a poll. Please vote for him.

Wet Paint - the future of Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2012, 7:58 pm

CCfan93 wrote:Haha yea that's what i figured. but dont tell the fangirls on tumblr i dont think they've reached that conclusion yet.

edit- here's a semi-better picture but yea i don't really think it's him.
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Tumblr_m37t2vYElm1r36p5i

What?! I'm not on internet for a day and suddenly this came out?!

Umm by far it looks like him because of the hairstyle but until I don't see one closer and with a better quality, I doubt is Chris.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 8:18 pm

^ there are other pictures from the pool party w/ more recognizeable shots and chris was in none of them. don't forget his famous "wrapped from neck to toe under a big umbrella" pic of him at hte beach - he's terrified of the sun. not only him. I went to southern california once and despite intense moisturizing and sunblocking, one week later my skin looked like crap. so sal is desert environment. the combo of low humidity and intense sun is brutal. at least chris is doing hte right thing by staying away from teh sun as much as he could.

btw, here's the direct link to the NPR interview's audio streaming again - link
very high quality sound and chris sounds really good. a very compact and interesting little interview.

p.s. romina I am glad you are back. we were worried yesterday that there was another quake in South America and you might in the middle of it again. at least you are safe!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2012, 9:41 pm

fantastica wrote:^ there are other pictures from the pool party w/ more recognizeable shots and chris was in none of them. don't forget his famous "wrapped from neck to toe under a big umbrella" pic of him at hte beach - he's terrified of the sun. not only him. I went to southern california once and despite intense moisturizing and sunblocking, one week later my skin looked like crap. so sal is desert environment. the combo of low humidity and intense sun is brutal. at least chris is doing hte right thing by staying away from teh sun as much as he could.

btw, here's the direct link to the NPR interview's audio streaming again - link
very high quality sound and chris sounds really good. a very compact and interesting little interview.

p.s. romina I am glad you are back. we were worried yesterday that there was another quake in South America and you might in the middle of it again. at least you are safe!

That picture is the one taken some years ago with his family, right? What I still don't get it is are those people from the pool party Glee crew of Chris's friends at least? I mean there's must be a reason why some people believe is him.

BTW thanks for the link Kim Smile

PS: Quake? I didn't feel anything yesterday though I spent almost all day in bed. Probably you're talking about the one that happened in Peru. But thanks anyway to be worried.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/29/2012, 9:46 pm

^ Paulo is also in S.A., and he said he felt a small quake yesterday, and since you werent online, we thought maybe you were under the rubble... Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/29/2012, 9:55 pm

^
OT: First this should be move to Bistro... I just asked to my aunt about the quake and she said there was a small one yesterday but she already forgotten at what time it was. Probably was when I was in my room watching a movie with a friend.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/29/2012, 9:58 pm

brisallie wrote:^
OT: First this should be move to Bistro... I just asked to my aunt about the quake and she said there was a small one yesterday but she already forgotten at what time it was. Probably was when I was in my room watching a movie with a friend.

And there was another one today! Though shorter. Usually happens when season is changing, and now we're moving for what we call winter to what we call summer. Okay. Totally O/T. I'm glad you're fine, Brisallie! I'll investigate what happened in Perú.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/30/2012, 4:04 am

This is what was trending on Yahoo:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Tumblr_m39z0sjjgg1qhcky7

Only thought I would post it if it means people that probably don't know Chris but want to know him because of his movie are now interested in him. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/30/2012, 10:42 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Tumblr_m3amxmoZlO1qc4ojbo1_500

Go! submit questions for Chris, Lea, Cory and whoever else is your favorite cast members! I would do this but i don't have a twitter.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/30/2012, 8:38 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 2 Tumblr_m3befqATtZ1qe476yo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next