Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

+31
JamieRulz
Porcelain
Kurt addict
Divalicious
Delight
mindschemez
msjoanlucette
valkeakuulas
Georgette888
ladydianab
opals
sheny
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
angelnessa
ColdFlame96
Piciollina
MoviesAreLife
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ranwing
bayth
brisallie
fantastica
Lottie2303
ColferInspired
arina
Buenos
35 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  Buenos 10/20/2013, 1:40 am

brisallie wrote:I just read the stalking storyline, first I wanted to appreciate the beautiful crib Chris bought, and if I were him, also I would have run off immediately. And I think is great this new house it has more security, I know some fans were obsessing, but not that much.

Colferlnspired wrote:And now I know that stalking story was true, I don't think I want to see Chris shirtless.
Agree. I know is been a while since we want to see Chris shirtless, but not by invading his privacy. If Chris already think his fans are perverted, what would he think if that kind of picture is published?
I still want him shirtless. Sorry not Sorry. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8

Post  ColferInspired 10/20/2013, 1:51 am

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:I just read the stalking storyline, first I wanted to appreciate the beautiful crib Chris bought, and if I were him, also I would have run off immediately. And I think is great this new house it has more security, I know some fans were obsessing, but not that much.

Colferlnspired wrote:And now I know that stalking story was true, I don't think I want to see Chris shirtless.
Agree. I know is been a while since we want to see Chris shirtless, but not by invading his privacy. If Chris already think his fans are perverted, what would he think if that kind of picture is published?
I still want him shirtless.   Sorry not Sorry.  phr34r 
If it's his own terms, then I am fine with that.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/20/2013, 1:56 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Buenos wrote:

If it's his own terms, then I am fine with that.
IIRC he said he requested being shirtless in TFT back in Season 3 but the show turned him down. :( 

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/20/2013, 3:27 am

Buenos wrote:

Razz Don't feel sorry, I think is want all of us we want deeply. But under his conditions of course.

Please don't remember he said he was fine with doing a shirtless scene while filming the TFT episode, but the producers turned down his offer. They insisted on showing Kurt as the less sexy part of Klaine, but that's for another thread.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/20/2013, 3:57 am

I thought he said he expected to go shirtless for the Klaine scene and was ok with that and then that he requested tank top instead of shirt and was refused but I did not know he requsted to go shirtless....

And if the stalking story is true it's really terrifying and I feel really bad for him, I wish him only nice and polite encounters with fans in the future.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 10/20/2013, 8:36 am

I was hoping the new house wouldn't be released to the public. But I am also selfish, so it is nice to have an idea how Chris lives.

I think the house looks mighty fine, also from the outside. It is not a mansion, but looks like a real home, where people actually live in. Not like a decoration, where you cannot sit down because you are afraid to destroy something. The inside the nice and the terrace/pool/view is mindblowing. I get why Chris wanted the house. I am happy it is secluded and private.

I really want to be invited to a pool party whis 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/20/2013, 11:51 am

he can't prevent the public from knowing he he's got this house because it's bought in his name, but he can keep the public away w/ the gates and extra privacy features. hollywood is full of celebrities and most people leave them alone.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 10/20/2013, 1:40 pm

Even if it is released to the public (which they should not do when the client has stalkers) at least he has better security in this new home. I like the gate. I'm sickened that the psychos on Tumblr may have caused him to move.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/20/2013, 1:45 pm

these fanatic fans are disgusting. worse they also have tons of money to spend on renting that place for the sole purpose of stalking.  is the fantasy of crisscolfer really worth THAT much money? that's a bit scary, make you think what other things they are capable of.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 10/21/2013, 2:29 am

I mean seriously....

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mr9o7n1pCN1s0sgrzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 10/21/2013, 3:50 am

Buenos wrote:I mean seriously....

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mr9o7n1pCN1s0sgrzo1_500
So gorgeous wub 

I think Chris' new house looks really nice, especially the pool/patio and the pool. I really hope no one manages to get hold of his new address though.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/21/2013, 7:56 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1j6p8T2m1qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1j6p8T2m1qe476yo2_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1j6p8T2m1qe476yo3_500
ccn

Lol, Chris. Razz 
He's very loyal to his (old) friends.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/21/2013, 8:00 pm

I'm not sure where to put this. If the mods think it should be put somewhere else please be free to move it.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1g0s9RO61qiqb4io1_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1g0s9RO61qiqb4io2_250

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1g0s9RO61qiqb4io3_250  Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 8 - Page 3 Tumblr_mv1g0s9RO61qiqb4io4_250
x

ptdr  "Oh, Will..."
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 10/21/2013, 8:02 pm

Did he write that one the white board? (check out spelling of Lincoln.)
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 9:01 pm

Chris is once picked again as a nominee for Peoples Choice  Awards. neutre 

But they have a new stupid category Favourite Onscreen Chemistry and Klaine is one of the picks. dryy

Last edited by ColferInspired on 10/22/2013, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 9:04 pm

klaine has no chemistry. no physics. no geometry.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/22/2013, 9:12 pm

Here is the link to vote for Chris. neutre 

http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/vote.jsp?pollId=130017

Voting ends 31st October.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 10/22/2013, 9:24 pm

voted! will go back again tomorrow. thanks for the link! bisou 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 10/22/2013, 10:23 pm

fantastica wrote:voted! will go back again tomorrow. thanks for the link! bisou 
With the PCA's you can vote multiple times a day by just refreshing your screen. I'd really like to see him get another nomination neutre .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/23/2013, 5:31 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris is once picked again as a nominee for Peoples Choice  Awards. neutre 

But they have a new stupid category Favourite Onscreen Chemistry and Klaine is one of the picks. dryy
I've been voting for Hummelberry in the on-screen chemistry category, by filling in "Rachel & Kurt - Glee" in the open spot below left. fanny2 

angelnessa wrote:With the PCA's you can vote multiple times a day by just refreshing your screen. I'd really like to see him get another nomination neutre .
Right! I just keep the tab open and go back from the next category to vote again. I'm not putting hundreds of votes in every day, but whenever I think of it during browsing I vote a couple of times. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/23/2013, 10:41 am

I just voted. And it took a long time because are so many categories, and I followed your example Marie and also I filled in "Rachel&Kurt" as best chemistry on screen.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 9:21 pm

Here is an idea that I took from a Blarren stan. They suggest to put "Girl Most Likely" in the other for Favourite Movie. How about we do the same with "Struck By Lightning"?

And Chris for Favourite Movie Actor?

I am not thinking in the slightest that either would make the top five, but as a fan it is a nice thing to do. neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 9:55 pm

I am sure some of us are aware of the private pics that were taken from Will's private instagram account and posted on tumblr. :angry: 

This was done by a friend of Will's sister who saw that fans were upset thinking that Chris and Will had split up. She is not a part of the fandom, so I wish ones stop attacking each other.

She has apologised repeatedly, but still these pics are being reblogged. :angry: 

I have seen them and they are cute. When they pop up in the tags I go to you can't help but see them.

The tumblr blog that posted these is still up apparently. But the fact they are being reblogged probably makes no difference. dryy 

And now some moron is sending them to Chris's twitter account. But I blocked them, so hopefully they will go away. I am thinking this could be the same person that was harassing Chris this year. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/23/2013, 10:12 pm

I'm sorry for being curious, but what pictures are you talking about?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/23/2013, 10:22 pm

brisallie wrote:I'm sorry for being curious, but what pictures are you talking about?
Sorry, this was already in the Snark N' Bark thread. I didn't know it was already being discussed there. blushh

The details are already there.

I was coming back to delete this post as it's already being discussed.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next