Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

+17
aubinharleygrace17
Eaton2011
Delight
Ranwing
angelnessa
Buenos
bayth
ColferInspired
fantastica
tanita_mors
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Kurt addict
mindschemez
brisallie
valkeakuulas
Ireth
21 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 6/9/2015, 4:05 am

TV Choice Awards:

http://www.teenchoice.com/article/wave-1-nominees

Choice TV Actor: Comedy
Andy Samberg- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Anthony Anderson- Blackish
Chris Colfer- Glee
Jaime Camill- Jane The Virgin
Jim Parsons- The Big Bang Theory
Ross Lynch- Austin & Ally
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 6/9/2015, 4:17 am

SAN FRANCISCO ARTS COMMISSION GALLERIES ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN FOR “OUTSPOKEN” EXHIBITION
rogererickson.blogspot.com

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_npkzluX1gr1u1q8tzo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9

Post  Buenos 6/9/2015, 3:24 pm

http://www.wandtv.com/story/29274269/new-york-times-bestselling-author-grant-cardone-chosen-for-the-first-nyc-periscope-summit

June 8, 2015 12:05 PM Eastern Standard Time—Organizers of the 1st Annual Periscope Summit have announced their initial list of the events major speakers. This list is a who’s who of the world-class thought leaders in the social media and live broadcasting space.

Grant Cardone, recognized internationally for using social media to make himself and his company known, was one of the first to maximize live broadcasting apps such as Periscope and Meerkat. He made such an impact that Microsoft reached out to interview him about his Periscope experience. [1 ]

Cardone is considered one of the superstars of Periscope broadcasters, delivering serious and serial content on business, start-ups, marketing, money, finance, sales, employment, investing and more. He has been known to broadcast content live daily from his residence in Miami Beach and from his studios at GrantCardoneTV.com.
Ryan A Bell, the founder of Periscope Summit, along with Jamie Grumet and Bradley Laborman will be hosting this conference and have released an initial list of headliners including Grant Cardone. [2 ] Other power players on the list include Andy Dick, Chris Colfer, Brian Fanzo, Jenny Hutt and Dan Moore.

“We’re making so many connections on Periscope that we want to take it to real life,” said Cathy Hackl, a spokeswoman for the Periscope Summit. This Summit is scheduled to be held in New York from September 22 to 25 and then in San Francisco from Jan. 14 to 16. [3 ]
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/11/2015, 1:50 pm

Buenos wrote:http://www.wandtv.com/story/29274269/new-york-times-bestselling-author-grant-cardone-chosen-for-the-first-nyc-periscope-summit

June 8, 2015 12:05 PM Eastern Standard Time—Organizers of the 1st Annual Periscope Summit have announced their initial list of the events major speakers. This list is a who’s who of the world-class thought leaders in the social media and live broadcasting space.

Grant Cardone, recognized internationally for using social media to make himself and his company known, was one of the first to maximize live broadcasting apps such as Periscope and Meerkat. He made such an impact that Microsoft reached out to interview him about his Periscope experience. [1 ]

Cardone is considered one of the superstars of Periscope broadcasters, delivering serious and serial content on business, start-ups, marketing, money, finance, sales, employment, investing and more. He has been known to broadcast content live daily from his residence in Miami Beach and from his studios at GrantCardoneTV.com.
Ryan A Bell, the founder of Periscope Summit, along with Jamie Grumet and Bradley Laborman will be hosting this conference and have released an initial list of headliners including Grant Cardone. [2 ] Other power players on the list include Andy Dick, Chris Colfer, Brian Fanzo, Jenny Hutt and Dan Moore.

“We’re making so many connections on Periscope that we want to take it to real life,” said Cathy Hackl, a spokeswoman for the Periscope Summit. This Summit is scheduled to be held in New York from September 22 to 25 and then in San Francisco from Jan. 14 to 16. [3 ]

This sounds interesting, not really sure what it is.

Oh and this means Chris will be taking a break from Noel filming then?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/11/2015, 2:00 pm

My guess is that Noel will conclude filming before the Sept 22-28 date. Even if they start Noel production, say, August 1, they will have at least 6-7 weeks to film. I suspect that Chris will not have more than a one day gig at this NY summit so he could still have conceivably nearly 8 weeks for filming even with an August start.

It's all speculation, naturally.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/11/2015, 4:01 pm

^ what if Noel will start filming AFTER september? unsure There's no announced definitive schedule yet right? so anything is possible.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/11/2015, 7:12 pm

That's true.

Anything is possible with no announced date.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/12/2015, 2:17 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_nptykxPt0L1sg9z6fo2_r1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_nptykxPt0L1sg9z6fo1_500

Chris Colfer
Actor, Author, Producer
“I think with Kurt and Blaine, I would hope would set an example of what something should be and could be. You know, two people finding each other and really loving each other and wanting to give the world to each other.” (E! Online)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/15/2015, 4:12 am

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/06/14/mark-wahlberg-chris-colfer-scheduled-for-fallons-the-tonight-show/

Mark Wahlberg, Chris Colfer Scheduled for Fallon's "The Tonight Show"

Wahlberg’s appearance is slated for the June 25 installment of NBC’s flagship late night talk show.
Chris Colfer and Morrissey are also slated for that night’s edition of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.”

bounce bounce

Getting booked into Jimmy Falllon is a pretty good indicator of having some celebrity status and heft, and it doesn't hurt that Fallon seems to like Chris alot. Hopefully they will play more Tonight show games, ala last time and charades.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/15/2015, 8:02 am

^Yay, I like Jimmy Fallon, and he and Chris always have fun together.

I wonder if Chris will have more news to tell than 'just' TLoS4 releasing in July.
At the very least I expect an update on the Noel movie. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Fingers_Crossed_emoticon
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/15/2015, 8:26 am

Yes another round of Fallon party games please. I'm not however happy if he has to "play" with Wahlberg... IMO he's a bit of a tool.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/15/2015, 10:37 am

UNTITLED NOEL COWARD BIOPIC - August 10, 2015 - UK; Details Are only Available By Subscription.. STORY: The untold story of how a boy called Noel Coward became a legendary playwright, charting his early life and the people that shaped the man and his work. (Posted: May 12, 2015. Revised: June 9, 2015)

I will put this in the Noel thread as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/15/2015, 9:14 pm

Yay banzai love the Chris and Jimmy Fallon combination. And I'm crossing my fingers he not only gives us details about TLOS4 tour, but also about Noel Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Empty Emmy nominations

Post  Kurt addict 6/16/2015, 1:49 am

Chris has been nominated for two Emmys Outstanding Guest Actor In A Comedy Series
- hot in Cleveland and Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series - Glee go Chris hola hola hola
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/16/2015, 2:01 am

I think these are the networks official recommendations for an Emmy nomination, not that they are the actual Emmy nominations themselves, they don't come out until July.

Glee/FOX I was expecting, but it is nice that HIC submitted Chris in guest star category,
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/16/2015, 4:44 am

yeah, he was just submitted. it's not an actual nomination. but best of luck to him.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/16/2015, 4:45 pm

Chris at his sister's graduation in Clovis:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_npio9cFaxd1rk63wco1_r1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 6/16/2015, 7:46 pm

Thats wonderful of TV Land/HIC to submit him for Emmy consideration. Chris and Lea are usual suspects on the award front. Nice gesture I suppose.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/17/2015, 7:54 am

There are more pictures on tumblr of Hannah's graduation, of her, Chris, their mom and dad, and Will. I think they were supposed to be private and were posted publicly by accident (by Chris' mom?), as there are e.g. pictures at their home and other relatives?

I don't know, but I won't post them here yet untill we're sure they're meant to be public and intended to be seen by us (maybe when ccn reblogs them? they usually make sure pics are public), although the cat is of course out of the bag now anyway. saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/17/2015, 5:41 pm

I saw them on my feed as well. I don't really know how you accidentally make pictures public in facebook. She could still change their setting as well. Someone needs to teach her facebook again. I guess she's just pround of her daughter and forgot. saispa
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/18/2015, 10:06 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_mhe4edeg5F1qgtyy0o1_540

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_mhe4edeg5F1qgtyy0o2_400 Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_mhe4edeg5F1qgtyy0o3_400

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_mhe4edeg5F1qgtyy0o4_540

Chris Colfer (painted in water colour) on a day magazine in Thailand, in the column The Power of Under 30 including Lionel Messi, Malala Yousafzai, Oscar Pistorius etc. Thank you for my friend calling me to buy the magazine today before the class. His picture is really, really gorgeous.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/20/2015, 4:21 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/22/2015, 7:33 pm

NBC website on Jimmy Fallon Tonight Show guests for 6/25/2015:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/filters/guests/7811

Chris Colfer is best known for portraying Kurt Hummel on the FOX musical series GLEE. The role has earned him Golden Globe and SAG Awards, as well as two Emmy nominations. In addition to his acting and singing work, Colfer is The New York Times best-selling author of the children's book series THE LAND OF STORIES. The fourth installment in the series, Beyond the Kingdoms, will be published on July 7.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/23/2015, 4:10 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 9 Tumblr_nqdp2lRKdn1uxavoco1_540

June 22, 2015
Chris will be Skyping with the kids in Kristen Chenoweth’s Broadway Bootcamp

I wish there was a time when this starts.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 6/23/2015, 1:36 pm

Wonder if Chris already flew in to NY and how long he will be there. Maybe a jaunt across the pond is in the works for more pre production in London before the August 10 start date?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next