Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread

+17
Delight
Ireth
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Kurt Hummel
Lottie2303
sheny
Buenos
AnneNeville
arina
ColferInspired
Divalicious
brisallie
Jellyrolls
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
tanita_mors
21 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap37%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 6 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 19

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2013, 10:38 pm

SPLHCB was just all levels of embarrassment.

And the Sam/Penny pairing is just beyond creepy. It doesn't help that they made her absolutely insipid. she can go away right now.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x02 "Tina in the Sky with Diamonds" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2013, 10:39 pm

I'm so happy for Stoner Brett! hola 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 10:41 pm

Ranwing wrote:I'm so happy for Stoner Brett! hola 
He won Prom King? Hopefully, he beat out Blaine. If  He did, Blaine finally lost something.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 10/3/2013, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 10:42 pm

Sgt. Pepper's is worse than I imagined it would be. Ugh. Marley headbanging and Unique swinging her hair around?

(Off topic: Mike O'Malley just tweeted me, hehe. And he's favorited some of my tweets this week).

Sure, Sam, hit on the nurse. Ask her to dance. That's appropriate.

Best line: Congratulations New Directions. You made me hate the Beatles. LOL. That about sums it up the ND singing beatles songs.

Oh no. The world is ending. Blaine lost something. How will the Blainers survive?

Oh, yes, Glee, Tina getting slushied is as humiliting as Kurt getting named prom queen.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2013, 10:43 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
He won Prom King? Hopefully, he beat put Blaine. If  He did, Blaine finally lost something.
He did. It's a minor loss for Blaine, but still a loss so I'll take it.

Could have done without the literal reenacting of the pig blood scene from Carrie.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 10/3/2013, 10:43 pm

It there any sign of Kurt wearing the engagement ring, because some are saying they can't see it? Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 10:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
He won Prom King? Hopefully, he beat put Blaine. If  He did, Blaine finally lost something.
He did. It's a minor loss for Blaine, but still a loss so I'll take it.

Could have done without the literal reenacting of the pig blood scene from Carrie.
I wish it had been a bigger lost, but am glad he finally lost for once.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/3/2013, 10:46 pm

Although Tina has been unbearable for a while,still I felt bad for her. However, I don't get why they humilliated this way, what has she done? She's kinda invisible.

P.S I'm sorry for make this comparison, but are they somehow recycling Kurt's storyline?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 10:50 pm

Blaine is being more supportive of Tina than he was of Kurt at prom.

Hey Jude. OMG. Darren screeching at the end. My ears! They're bleeding!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 10:51 pm

brisallie wrote:P.S I'm sorry for make this comparison, but are they somehow recycling Kurt's storyline?
Yes. Total recycle of the Kurt's prom.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2013, 10:51 pm

You really have to wonder what RM has against Jenna, because he's treated her character so cruelly.

I'm really liking Kitty. She's become rather endearing.

Hey Jude totally sucks. Too. Much. Blarren. Again. Did not need Blaine yelling at me.

And sorry Glee... owning the title of Prom Queen after being humiliated cannot be done better than how Kurt did. He didn't need propping up to get him to take his honor back. I get a sense that they just recycled the scene as they originally envisioned it for Tina so Blaine could be the hero.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 10:52 pm

ColferInspired wrote:It there any sign of Kurt wearing the engagement ring, because some are saying they can't see it? Smile
He's only been in one scene--Get Back. I didn't look for a ring.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2013, 10:54 pm

Hopefully Blaine's losing is the sign the tide is turning, and his golden boy existence might actually require his working to attain things.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 10:56 pm

Chocolate cheerio. Ugh. Sue. Ugh.

Glee club needs an enemy. OK Sue. This is so season one.

Yay. Kurt. He's supporting Rachel. Rachel is supporting Santana. Kurt makes a pact with the others to stay in NY for two years.

Rachel got Fanny, and the director vampire dude told her in person at the diner.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2013, 10:56 pm

Of. Fucking. Course.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/3/2013, 10:56 pm

I'm ready for you Kurt hahaha

And as regards Sue, did she said Bree was a "young Sue Sylvester"? Wasn't Quinn her young version?

P.S Oh please, Rachel gets everything she wants.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 10:57 pm

Divalicious wrote:Hopefully Blaine's losing is the sign the tide is turning, and his golden boy existence might actually require his working to attain things.
I agree. Even if Blaine was my favorite character I still would be sick of him always winning ,and be glad he finally lost something.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 10:59 pm

Wow. People we care about are singing. What's up with that?

The ND Dancing in Let It Be is awkward. Doesn't fit the song.

They didn't cut Kurt from Let It Be! Yay!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 11:00 pm

OMG the preview. Going to spoiler.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 10/3/2013, 11:02 pm

[quote="Jellyrolls"

Rachel got Fanny, and the director vampire dude told her in person at the diner.  [/quote]
I wish she had not got the part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 10/3/2013, 11:02 pm

Wow, this is such incredibly bad writing. I could just about see Rachel get understudy, but the actual f%$king role? This is quantum levels of bad here. She is an unknown, she doesn't work well with others, expects all to see her fabulousness, and she gets rewarded with a Broadway starring role????? Why should I root for her, they haven't given me a reason in 4 years to root for Rachel. She isn't an underdog, she wins everything. Is it just to have her be at the top of the world, and then with Finn's death be in the gutter? Will she fall apart and lose the role? Can anyone make this interesting?

Glad I am warned, I am opening a bottle of wine to breath to prepare me for the episode. I need a Chris fix, the rest of the time I will read a book.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/3/2013, 11:07 pm

I can't even must up the anger at Rachel just being handed a huge prize. Again. They've totally stripped her story of any kind of suspense and we all knew that there is no way that they would ever let her actually fail at something. Very likely the funding for the show will fall through or something if they need to pull the plug on that storyline so they do it without implying for even a second that Rachel wasn't the most talented being on the planet. I'm so over it already.

Wonder of wonders... Kurt's section of Let it Be was kept. Maybe this will start a trend of him actually singing more because he sounded sublime.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 10/3/2013, 11:10 pm

ColferInspired wrote:It there any sign of Kurt wearing the engagement ring, because some are saying they can't see it? Smile
You could definitely see it in the last scene he was in in the diner.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/3/2013, 11:14 pm

How much was Kurt in this episode?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/3/2013, 11:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:I can't even must up the anger at Rachel just being handed a huge prize. Again. They've totally stripped her story of any kind of suspense and we all knew that there is no way that they would ever let her actually fail at something. Very likely the funding for the show will fall through or something if they need to pull the plug on that storyline so they do it without implying for even a second that Rachel wasn't the most talented being on the planet. I'm so over it already.

Agree. Until last week I was hopeful Rachel won't get the role, and finally she will face how hard is to get things in life, sometimes, but after she did that performance at the diner and seeing the faces of the producers (Peter and the other guy),I realized that might got the role actually, but still I thought they won't gonna let her to fulfill her dreams at this point, because what it comes next?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next