Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

+26
Delight
bayth
Kurt Hummel
ladydianab
M&M
Ireth
MoviesAreLife
SippyCupofLuv
ChrisColferFan1
Georgette888
brisallie
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Lottie2303
sheny
arina
fantastica
Jellyrolls
ColferInspired
AnneNeville
opals
ColdFlame96
Ranwing
Buenos
30 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  Jellyrolls 8/31/2013, 10:05 pm

opals wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:No ring on Blainers wedding ring finger in the above picture (not quoting it for obvious reasons).
How do you expect Blane to openly perv on other guys if he's wearing a ring to show that he's obviously taken?
Ring on Kurt's finger means Kurt belongs to Blaine. Blaine not wearing a ring means he can crush on whoever happens to be in the same room.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 15

Post  ladydianab 8/31/2013, 10:44 pm

Are we sure it's a prop? moque It does seem weird that he is wearing a what, "promise" "engagement" ring. I have never seen a guy wear one. But, who knows, maybe they are breaking with tradition or whatever it could be called. I have been married so long that neither my husband nor I wear our rings because *cough* they don't fit anymore.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/1/2013, 2:16 am

Sort of spoiler but not really a spoiler at this point about Episode 3:

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movies/the_graduate_zoruv8THCRwQQMgxnKOXiP?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Movies

tribute stuff:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/1/2013, 3:27 am

I totally against asking the father of the bride anyway for permission (it makes my blood boil), but they already established really well that Kurt is seen as the female part of the relationship. I totally see them having Kurt wear a ring, but not Blaine. It will probably explained by some bullshit reasoning. It really hurts me how they treat females and the effeminate gays on the show. It is with so much disrespect and stereotypical. Can this storyline just die anyway? No one, with the exception of a few Klainers, likes this storyline. I mean, even some hardcore Klaine fans are not happy about it.

Spoiler:
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 9/1/2013, 6:42 am

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/1/2013, 10:46 am

With the usual caveats considering the sources:

Minor Spoilers For 5x02

These are very minor prom spoilers for episode 2 of season 5 of Glee.

http://tirpse.tumblr.com/post/59335599964/minor-spoilers-for-5x02
A person I trust who was in contact with an extra who was there for both days of prom filming asked me if I was interested in posting these.

Since things can always get cut or changed and since I didn’t speak or know the person who was an extra personally, I can’t guarantee that these are 100% correct. I do trust the person who approached me though.

So feel free to take these with a grain of salt but they are really minor anyway.

- Tina gets slushied aka Carrie’d

- Sam asks the nurse for a dance at prom

The extra also confirmed that Tina wins prom queen and Stoner Brett prom king but wishyouwould is trustworthy so it’s not new information.

The extra did see Chris Colfer and Mike O’Malley on set but never saw them at the prom filming its
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/1/2013, 12:30 pm

Hmm so is Kurt not attending prom then? God I hope not.
Spoiler:
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/1/2013, 4:31 pm

As regards episode 3
Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/1/2013, 7:30 pm

Tribute Episode 3 spoilers per Kevin McHale

http://tvline.com/2013/09/01/finn-tribute-episode-glee-season-5/

Kevin's take:

Take with a grain of salt":

Spoiler:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/2/2013, 4:49 pm

Not much of a spoiler for Episode 1 at this point:

http://gleekto.tumblr.com/post/60092834971

Tidbit of a Spoiler that We’ve Wanted…

To spice up our slow labour day weekend….The lovely Gi from GOBR confirmed that as of now (because there can ALWAYS be changes as she says)…

All You Need Is Love is the last song of 5.01.

Yup yup yup. Wink
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 9/2/2013, 5:06 pm

Buenos wrote:Not much of a spoiler for Episode 1 at this point:

http://gleekto.tumblr.com/post/60092834971

Tidbit of a Spoiler that We’ve Wanted…

To spice up our slow labour day weekend….The lovely Gi from GOBR confirmed that as of now (because there can ALWAYS be changes as she says)…

All You Need Is Love is the last song of 5.01.

Yup yup yup. Wink
Wow. Totally didnt call that at all. Rolling Eyes 
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/2/2013, 5:17 pm

I'm so tired already because there will be glitter cannons and glitter poop everywhere on the 26th.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 2:52 am

Isn't that the song, played to Kurt at Dalton?! My memory is very restrictive, I kind of try to forget the entire proposal storyline phr34r 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/3/2013, 5:33 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Okay, you are a nice and reasonable Klainer. Plus you most certainly love Kurt. I have a question.

Why do you believe the engagement is a positive storyline? They are not dating. Blaine was crushing in Sam, singing songs and using Kurt as an excuse. Blaine very obviously flirted with the guy in the gym. Kurt still had no say in the matter at all, we never his side and Blaine never apologized so far (okay, that may still come). I really get you want them back together, of course you do, but how does an engagement fit?! I mean, the entire storyline just screams disaster about the happen. And I would say that about every single couple on TV; including my favorites one. For me, it just doesn't make sense.
Interesting question. I think I'm positive about it because Kurt and Blaine have both been through a lot. Yes, Blaine did have his crushs but I think that deep down he was trying to distract himself while trying to work things out with Kurt. Kurt has said that he and Blaine are just friends but I can still see some kind of spark whenever Kurt and Blaine are together.

Like I said before, they need to have some kind of talk (at least I'm really hoping they do) and then the rest of the episode looks really good. I think I'm also positive because of what others have said.

I hope this makes sense. Sometimes I just kinda ramble when I'm a little tired.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 5:44 am

No worries, I tend to forget the times zones and always wonder why I am alone here in the morning.

I get why you want Klaine back together. I mean, they are your OTP and of course you want them to reunite. I guess, I could even handle a reconciliation, but the proposal is just very bad storytelling. I just really dislike the engagement storyline, as I find both characters still very immature for such a commitment. I also don’t see any groundwork why Kurt should forgive Blaine yet. After all, Blaine did sing a song to Sam and even brought an engagement ring commenting how he wanted to have sex with him… I don't see Blaine as someone who can actually be in a monogamous relationship, who is very needy and needs constant attention. In real life, I totally believe Kurt would be constantly worried that he cheats. I also believe Kurt still needs to add some maturity and experience. Currently, I feel like he has to find his self-worth again and to truly and entirely believe his talent, physical attraction and self-worth. Even though Burt gave him some great prep-talk, I don’t see that Kurt actually has 100&% discovered it yet. I find both should live their life’s separately, as it would move them forward for their personalities and maturity. Then we can talk about a reconciliation. But both still have so much to learn and it really feels like by reuniting them, the characters we/I love will be hold back, just to please the shippers. That is a shame, because at the end, I want to see an actual journey and not a forced destination.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/3/2013, 5:57 am

I see what you're saying. If this were real life, I could imagine something totally different. Kurt would probably dating other guys and Blaine would probably still have his crushs and maybe try to date and then after a long while they would probably sit down and have a nice long talk and try to work on their relationship way before getting engaged. Like you said through, while it will please shippers, not everyone will be happy.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 6:01 am

Lottie2303 wrote:No worries, I tend to forget the times zones and always wonder why I am alone here in the morning.

I get why you want Klaine back together. I mean, they are your OTP and of course you want them to reunite. I guess, I could even handle a reconciliation, but the proposal is just very bad storytelling. I just really dislike the engagement storyline, as I find both characters still very immature for such a commitment. I also don’t see any groundwork why Kurt should forgive Blaine yet. After all, Blaine did sing a song to Sam and even brought an engagement ring commenting how he wanted to have sex with him… I don't see Blaine as someone who can actually be in a monogamous relationship, who is very needy and needs constant attention. In real life, I totally believe Kurt would be constantly worried that he cheats. I also believe Kurt still needs to add some maturity and experience. Currently, I feel like he has to find his self-worth again and to truly and entirely believe his talent, physical attraction and self-worth. Even though Burt gave him some great prep-talk, I don’t see that Kurt actually has 100&% discovered it yet. I find both should live their life’s separately, as it would move them forward for their personalities and maturity. Then we can talk about a reconciliation. But both still have so much to learn and it really feels like by reuniting them, the characters we/I love will be hold back, just to please the shippers. That is a shame, because at the end, I want to see an actual journey and not a forced destination.
If they stop trying to push down our throats that Blaine is the hottest and most talented and that everyone loves him and worships his very existance, and they stop comparing Kurt with Blaine, making Kurt seem unattractive as I think this does damage Chris's self esteem, why he puts himself down.

Fans, media, friends and Will probably are the ones that build it up, but then he goes into work and he has to read something about Kurt not being attractive. Though I admit we didn't see much of it in Season 4, only during "Guilty Pleasures" they tried but failed to turn him exercising in a Richard Simmons outfit as a joke, when they had Blaine exercising and they didn't try to turn it into one.

It's the writers to blame. dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 9/3/2013, 6:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Agreed. suure The writers make things so frustrating sometimes. I see what you mean about Chris. The last thing he needs is "fans" and the media attacking him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 6:26 am

Yup, but a sex riot still happened on tumblr. Chris can sell everything, no matter how much the writers try to dismiss him. No matter how hard they try to dismiss Kurt and highlight Blaine, it hasn't worked for 2 seasons yet and won't work in the future. Maybe I am just positive today, but I assume there might actually a chance they finally acknowledge it. The fanbase is shrinking and the Kurt-fans are all very pissed off. FOX must know that. I assume they will do their damnest not to lose yet another very dedicated and strong fanbase.

I am also convinced we haven't seen the entire picture of the engagement yet. I believe they marry once both utter "yes" in a chapel.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 6:42 am

Kurt Hummel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Agreed. suure The writers make things so frustrating sometimes. I see what you mean about Chris. The last thing he needs is "fans" and the media attacking him.
The fans and media know he is attractive, but it must be a bit hard to stomache when the writers don't write Kurt as such.

I see a lot of fans upset when he puts himself down, as to Chris it could be that Kurt is, this is what is written, so therefore the fans, media could be saying he is attractive just to be nice to him, which is not the case at all.

What they did during Season 3 with their tooth pick arms comment and all the insults and put downs of Kurt made me angry. Kurt's face and body is Chris's. What they did that season was so cruel and absolute lies, to me it was like bullying. No wonder poor Chris said Kurt was the ugly half of Klaine because they had written it as such. :(

I will never forgive them for that and never will ever buy Season 3. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 6:54 am

Me neither, I own S1 and 2 and that will be it.

When did Chris say he is the ugly part of the relationship?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 7:18 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Me neither, I own S1 and 2 and that will be it.

When did Chris say he is the ugly part of the relationship?
In an interview where he said Kurt was the ugly half of a power couple.

I think this interview was during Season 3.

And I own all of Season 1 but only part of Season 2 as I haven't got around to buying the second DVD.

That is one reason I don't want Klaine back together, in case they do this again, write Kurt as the ugly one. :angry:
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 7:24 am

Yeah, Klaine needs a balance but it is just a major Blaine-adoration-festival. With the S5Ep01 spoilers it also doesn't seem to change soon. But I am sad even Chris acknowledges that the writers treat him as the ugly duckling. So much disrespect and false perception. Hence, another reason I sometimes have difficulties to understand how Klainer can be Kurt-stans, even though they most certainly exist and are most certainly not bad people.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/3/2013, 7:36 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Yeah, Klaine needs a balance but it is just a major Blaine-adoration-festival. With the S5Ep01 spoilers it also doesn't seem to change soon. But I am sad even Chris acknowledges that the writers treat him as the ugly duckling. So much disrespect and false perception. Hence, another reason I sometimes have difficulties to understand how Klainer can be Kurt-stans, even though they most certainly exist and are most certainly not bad people.
There are lots of lovely Klainers, but the Klainers that are Blarren stans and say they care about Kurt but really don't, out shout the sensible and nice Klainers.

The thing is they are pushing these fans away, why so many are now anti-Klaine, also thanks to the writers.

And the Props episode where after Tina comes around and talking to Rachel about Kurt being Finn, and them laughing about it and talking like it was something horrible, that made me so angry. antifana 

When Chris said in that video interview, which was probably recent, he said Kurt's theme song should be Sexy Back. I was thrilled when he said that. bounce 

I am hoping he is just going to ignore what they write about Kurt and friggin well believe what us fans and the media say about him and tell him.

Screw RIB and all of them.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 9/3/2013, 7:48 am

...and yet, Chris is the most popular actor, with a major female fanbase and starts regularly sex riots. Payback is a bitch! Glee really should learn to stop forcing people, in whom to like/dislike/find attractive/unattractive.

I am still laughing about the Chris-shirtless rumors. This creepy camera guy was truly confused.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next