Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

+24
Kurt Hummel
glimmerle
MoviesAreLife
Buenos
Ireth
arina
azure
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ColferGirl
sheny
ladydianab
brisallie
TimF
ColdFlame96
M&M
fantastica
AnneNeville
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
28 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap11%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap6%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap6%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap28%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap33%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap16%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/10/2013, 3:53 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:If the plan is to keep Blaine in Lima, Ohio for Season 5, then I suppose they can simply keep Kurt in NY platonically dating offbscreen guys.

Ugh. In NYC, Kurt would have LOTS of out guys to date. But if they keep it all off screen, they maintain the illusion that Blaine is the One and Only Option.

True. Blaine is not or should not be the only option.

But the show goes to great lengths to make it look like he is!

True. :angry: I could be wrong ,but I sometimes feel the writers are Blaine can do no wrong stans. Evil or Very Mad
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  AnneNeville 5/10/2013, 3:58 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
Buenos wrote:If the plan is to keep Blaine in Lima, Ohio for Season 5, then I suppose they can simply keep Kurt in NY platonically dating offbscreen guys.

Ugh. In NYC, Kurt would have LOTS of out guys to date. But if they keep it all off screen, they maintain the illusion that Blaine is the One and Only Option.

True. :angry: I could be wrong ,but I sometimes feel the writers are Blaine can do no wrong stans. Evil or Very Mad

Or they are pandering to fans and realize that if they give Kurt a viable option other than Blaine, they'd have hell to pay because Blaine would look bad (worse).

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/10/2013, 3:59 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:

Or they are pandering to fans and realize that if they give Kurt a viable option other than Blaine, they'd have hell to pay because Blaine would look bad (worse).

True,but they should not be pandering to fans.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/10/2013, 4:04 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o2_500

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o1_500

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o3_500

Get that smirk off of your face, Blaine Anderson. :angry:
Kurt is so over Blaine (or at least Chris is).

BTW: Meredith Baxter has aged so well: she looks good with those eye wrinkles.

Bahahahahahahahhahahahha!!! Thank you Chris for being so convincing that Kurt is over Blaine. Now only the writers have to listen. But my inner bitch is rejoicing this one tiny scene Twisted Evil .

ETA: Blaine's face in the second gif Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Doesn't he mouth 'thank you'?! Smile Smile Smile
Yes, he does mouth "Thank you" when Liz compliments them on being a sweet couple.
Conceited presumptious delusional *sshole. pauly
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/10/2013, 4:10 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o2_500

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o1_500

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmk9w0AziE1qfcdl6o3_500

Bahahahahahahahhahahahha!!! Thank you Chris for being so convincing that Kurt is over Blaine. Now only the writers have to listen. But my inner bitch is rejoicing this one tiny scene Twisted Evil .

ETA: Blaine's face in the second gif Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil . Doesn't he mouth 'thank you'?! Smile Smile Smile
Yes, he does mouth "Thank you" when Liz compliments them on being a sweet couple.

He is I agree. I am praying and hoping that Kurt does not get back with Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/10/2013, 4:33 pm

There has to be a point for this madness and superiority they've given Blaine. I might even like the storyline if they bravely went full on with the crazy and made Blaine go a bit bonkers before/after he graduates. If they'd just go back to the crack Glee where no one was above the joke.

I can also see Blaine become that annoying, almost stalkerish, friend who goes over the limit critizising every guy Kurt might date, modern version of Kramer. Fully intelligent comedy would be the only one saving even the friendship status of Klaine and seriously using Chris' and honestly also Darrens comedic skills. Lighthearted, two gay single guys in NY with their lipstick lesbian friend and enormous Rachel sized diva. (That is a good premiss for a spin-off, right?)
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/10/2013, 4:59 pm

Well, that sucked. This was really bad, you guys. I wanted to like it, but the whole thing left a bad taste afterwards.

-I fondly remember Meredith from my childhood with re-runs of "Family Ties" on TV in the 90's. I'd watch them every morning before I'd go to school as a little kid. (I had a huge crush on Justine Bateman). Anyway, when she came out as a lesbian a few years ago, I was shocked in a good way. Of course, I think Patty Duke is Oscar Royalty. I loved their scene in Breadstix and the proposal was so touching, despite only "knowing" the couple for five minutes. Sweetly acted and I loved the comments about how much things have changed for gay people over the generations.

-I loved how Kurt calmly and cooly shot Blaine down. "We're not a couple." LMFAO! Buuurn! Why is no one listening to Kurt? He is not with Blaine, he's said so himself a million times. He has broken up with his cheating ex months ago and they are NOT together! Kurt is even dating someone else in NYC. Blaine may be a delusional little headcase at this point, but why aren't the older lesbians listening? Even Blaine admitted they are not back together, the idiot. Yes, couples can come back from cheating, from multiple break ups (as the lesbian couple said) but that doesn't mean it's always a good idea and that it doesn't somehow damage the couple forever in some way. Had a man done this to a woman (buy her a ring when she insists that they are not even dating and that she is dating someone else) he would have a restraining order enacted against him ASAP, because he is behaving like a possessive stalker. Why don't the lesbians find his behavior disturbing? Do RIB even know how crazy they are making Blaine seem to be? Do they care? Are they really so out of touch that they (and the moron fangirls) think that creepy behavior from Blaine and Finn is romantic? Why are they encouraging Blaine's stalker tendencies? The older lesbian couple should know better. Leave Kurt alone, you bastard, and accept the fact that he is over you and dating someone else. Go have a threesome with Bram.

-Santana was used as a prop to Brittany's second (third?) meltdown. Why can't they let her be in NYC and just let her have her life already? Please tell me Brittana is not back together as a couple.

-"Hall of Fame" was good, the boys did well and the girls provided beautiful vocal highlights in the background. Artie rocked it. "I Love It" is garbage as a song and reminds me of the Jersey Shore/Real World idiots. Awful song. "All or Nothing" was sweet, corny and very Disney.

-Felt nothing for the Wemma wedding.

-Tina is creepy, Blaine is creepy, and Sam is full of himself.

-I hated Brittany for most of the episode. What a bitch. She was perfect for Santana then, actually. But I guess Santana can't have anyone out-doing her in the bitch department. I will not miss Brittany at all. A genius, my ass. I hate how she literally mentioned EVERYONE in that room (newbies included) and rudely passed over Kurt. They've known each other for years now. She was one of his Single Ladies in season one and one of his Swans in season three. She was his first kiss. WTF? Good riddance, you bitch. Heather's acting and her speech was touching (other than the rude thing I mentioned before) but Jenna was, once again, awful. I like Jenna, so I hate bashing her acting even if I do hate Tina now. But Jenna really is a hit and miss with acting. I liked her (her acting, not her character's actions) in the vapo-rape/confession scene way back, but that was it.

-I enjoyed Rachel's audition. I don't think she'll get the part, which I'm fine with. Her voice is like glass to me. (That's a good thing).

-Kurt and Santana sharing a tissue was the best part of the episode for me. Cute and gross, but mostly cute.

Kurt has had some good moments this season, but this episode not only sucked for him, but sucked for everyone. Of course, I'm glad nothing bad happened to him...but literally nothing happened for him here. How lame. Keep it in your pocket, Blaine, you creep. Run back to NYC, Kurt, and never look back!!!!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/10/2013, 5:08 pm

Alright, so after a few drinks, I was able to sit through this episode without throwing something at my computer. Let's go:
-Brittany: Honestly, I didn't miss her. I will say that her comment to Blaine was really funny though.

-Goodbye scene: Heathers acting was really good here. Or maybe she was acting as herself. I can never tell with her. Also, the writers really wasted what could have been an awesome Kurt/Sam bromance. It'd certainly be more interesting than Blam. You know, I figured out why I like that name. It's because that's what I want to do to my face every time they come on my screen. Also, no mention of Kurt? Not cool, Glee.

-Catfish: Blake's a great actor. That's something he has that the other boys don't. Also, am I the only person who noticed that he even didnt mention Blaine as one of the people better than him? That's made even more obvious when he's paired with Melissa or Alex for a scene. Also, was that seriously their way of writing him off? Really? They're gonna get rid of him, but not Alex? At least he actually won! tronco Alex's acting is awful. Poor Blake.

-Proposal: Kurt, I have 2 words for you. Restraining order. You need one. You know this storyline is bad when Sam is the voice of reason. Also, Jan. Age may not matter, but actually being together DOES! AND THEY'RE NOT! I hate how they lied to Kurt. But go, Kurt for wiping that pretentious smug look off the bastards face.

-Regionals: Wow, autotune much? Also, if they wanted to use a rich acapella group, why couldn't they bring back the Warblers? It's not like anything else makes sense on this clusterfuck! And the winner is the Waffle toots! Oh wait. This is Glee. I really like the girls dresses, I'll admit that.

-Hall of Fame: yay! Kevin got a lead!

-I Love It: I can't distinguish their voices. Too much damn autotune. Also, they have Jacob and Becca, who are both professional dancers. Why did they not use them? What the hell was all that training last episode even about then if all they're gonna do is prance around like morons and flick their hair?

-All or nothing: Sleep

Their performance had no energy or spark. Even Hall of Fame was lackluster to me.

-Rachel: oh god. Why? I hate Celine! Whatever. She's gonna get it, and I no longer care.

-Wemma: I stopped caring about them 2 seasons ago and even I thought that was a bunch of crap. I feel bad for people who still care about them.
dear god, Blaine. Kurt, you seriously need a restraining order. Like now.
Anything else I care about? Nope. Fuck you, Glee. I didn't think it was possible to make a worse finale than 'Goodbye', but you surprised me. And not in a good way. I hope you enjoy the measly views you're gonna get, because I can guarantee that you just lost over half of them. antifana badday sayian tronco pauly sadica
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/10/2013, 5:18 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

I love you, Marie. And it's a good thing I'm not a lightweight because that episode was a hot damn mess! ded
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/10/2013, 5:26 pm

I don't know if Darren does that same smirk deliberately, but for me it screams: Don't be silly Kurt, you will love me in the end, preferrably now, right now, so stop talking.

But at the same time I can see why Klainers see this as endearing, but at the same time a little patronizing: I know more than you Kurt, you'll see, we'll love each other in the end.

I don't know if either of those option are healthy at all.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/10/2013, 6:12 pm

-Ryder's hissy fit was uncalled for. I don't know whether to feel sorry for Unique or creeped out by her. It was sweet of Marley to defend her, I guess.

-I loved the sparkly, red dresses of the group that Freida sang lead for. (Stupid name, I refuse to type it. Wink )

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/10/2013, 6:17 pm

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmlp2jvaEW1qh5dyro2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 5/10/2013, 6:35 pm

sheny wrote:4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mmlp2jvaEW1qh5dyro2_1280
wub

Samuel looks not amused being back on the set of Glee. Razz
(omg, I had to look up that actor's name right now ooppss )
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/10/2013, 10:44 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

-I loved the sparkly, red dresses of the group that Freida sang lead for. (Stupid name, I refuse to type it. Wink )

I love those red dresses too. But I'm still debating which I liked the most, if those or the purple dresses of ND. Both are my favorite colors!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 5/11/2013, 4:28 am

I really liked this episode. My favorites songs were Hall of Fame and All or Nothing. I thought the scene where Kurt and Blaine met the lesbian couple was cute. Now I'm wondering if Blaine will actually propose to Kurt.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kurt says no. Like other Klainers, I do want them back together but I want to know Kurt's POV first. Then they can work everything out and eventually get back together.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Elements99 5/11/2013, 2:05 pm

If Blaine does propose I do hope Kurt says no. Their relationship is nowhere near ready for marriage. They haven't of had any kind of conversation about where they are. Plus there is Adam, though I'm guess since this is Glee we're supposed to forget that he exists.

Also, and this is the big part, I want to know Kurt's POV.
Elements99
Elements99
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/11/2013, 2:12 pm

I just watched, and, oh my god, that finale was abysmal. Seriously, made me feel NOTHING, not even anger. No sadness for Brittney departure, absolutely no enthousiasm from any of the performances at regional, the Wemma wedding was expedited in 2 minutes, the catfishing stuff dragged a million episodes just to get to this, Rachel has 1 scene, Kurt has 2 lines, Santana 3, every scene is dull or snooze-inducing BEURGH

This finale is even worse than last year's, and in no way makes me want to watch next season. The writers are incapable of pulling well written, intelligent, engaging stories anymore, they can't sustain a long-arc storyline, everything is rushed, the cast is too big, and Blam gets too much attentin while being either annoying or obnoxious.

Unless they make a drastic self-evaluation and finally deign looking at the critics, Season 5 is going to be a nightmare.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/11/2013, 4:15 pm

Just caught up with my Tumblr feed and saw gifs with the Tina/Blaine scene at the jewelry store. WTF happened there? How can anyone perceive this scene as positive? Tina being delusional and talking about marriage and babies with children. Blaine calling Kurt his boyfriend. I mean: WTF???!!! This entire episode is just so wrong on so many levels but Kurt/Chris gets villianized?! It truly disgusts me and I feel sorry for Chris and receives all the shit from 'fans' because for whatever reason they blame him Suspect .

Blaine literally ruined the show. No kidding. And still they continue to push and promote his character and minimize Kurt, because they know Chris could act alongside a turtle and steal all the attention and acclaim. They are so desperate for Klaine that Kurt was forced to stop living. It is disgusting.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/11/2013, 5:11 pm

i didn't watch the episode just the kurt cuts, so what did tina say? did she want blaine's babies or something?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 5:14 pm

fantastica wrote:i didn't watch the episode just the kurt cuts, so what did tina say? did she want blaine's babies or something?

Pretty much she said she would like a big engagement ring in case she gets pregnant and her fingers get fat. Also she said how lucky is Kurt. Creepy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/11/2013, 5:31 pm

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:i didn't watch the episode just the kurt cuts, so what did tina say? did she want blaine's babies or something?

Pretty much she said she would like a big engagement ring in case she gets pregnant and her fingers get fat. Also she said how lucky is Kurt. Creepy.

blinkk Wait. Was she answering as if the ring were for HER?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/11/2013, 5:40 pm

The more of these little details from the episode flows in to us Kurt edit watchers, the crazier it becomes. So glad I haven't seen this stuff. I bet Tina would still date Blaine if he needed a beard dispite what she has agreed with him. Why are they doing this to Tina and Sam?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/11/2013, 5:53 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:The more of these little details from the episode flows in to us Kurt edit watchers, the crazier it becomes. So glad I haven't seen this stuff. I bet Tina would still date Blaine if he needed a beard dispite what she has agreed with him. Why are they doing this to Tina and Sam?

Because like real life creepy/abusive people, Blaine is poison to all who touch him.*

* ETA: Abusive people are very charming, get everyone on their side, manipulate them so that they look at the abuser's significant other as "crazy" or "messed up" or "confused" or "unappreciative." They pull everyone into their web, absorb their SO's friends if possible, and soon the victim finds him or herself alone facing a bunch of abuser-cheerleaders who cannot see that they are being used as weapons against the victim.

Recommended reading: Lundy Bancroft's Why Does He Do That? Inside the Minds of Angry and Abusive Men.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/11/2013, 6:39 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Yes. Well that what the impression she gave to me blinkk like she would like to change places with Kurt.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 5/11/2013, 6:43 pm

brisallie wrote:
AnneNeville wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Yes. Well that what the impression she gave to me blinkk like she would like to change places with Kurt.

Sigh. She has been made into a parody of a Klainer.

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next