Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

+24
Kurt Hummel
glimmerle
MoviesAreLife
Buenos
Ireth
arina
azure
Glorfindel
valkeakuulas
Lottie2303
ColferGirl
sheny
ladydianab
brisallie
TimF
ColdFlame96
M&M
fantastica
AnneNeville
Divalicious
ChrisColferFan1
Ranwing
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
28 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap11%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap28%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 6 ]
4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap16%4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 18

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 10:58 pm

TimF wrote:Was it just me or did the Hoosierdaddies kinda stomp them? They had nice choreo and vocals if you discount the excessive auto tune that was used for both groups...

The Waffletoots were the best singers.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 4x22 "All Or Nothing" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColdFlame96 5/9/2013, 10:59 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Wow... no mention of Kurt by Brittany during this long farewell AND HE'S STANDING RIGHT THERE!

It's Brittany. I wouldn't be surprised if she forgot who Kurt was. tronco

Her and the writers. Because he's been reduced to nothing more than wallpaper here.

Has he even gotten to speak at all, besides the Breadstyx scene?

Not a word. He did shed a tear during ND's performance (the Marley solo w/Blaine accompaniment that is about as much a duet as CWM was so the Blarren stans can suck on it) but I'm not reading too much into it. This is his old team so I'm sure that he's going to have all kinds of feels.

I could understand nostalgia and all, but those performances do not deserve Kurt Hummels sparkly perfect tears!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 11:01 pm

OMG, the priest said Wemma. (I always thought of it as We-ma not W-emma).

And episode ends with Blaine standing next to Kurt with the ring box behind his back. Ugh.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/9/2013, 11:01 pm

And Blaine standing there, spinning the ring box behind his back like a silent film villain twirling his mustache. While poor, unsuspecting Kurt is standing next to him.

This was, without question, the worst Glee finale ever.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2013, 11:03 pm

I just get home, and is funny that once again I didn't watch the episode online. So how bearable or unbearable was?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/9/2013, 11:03 pm

And we got the see Gelmet's ring box at the end! Right after Wills speech about only getting one true love! I'm beside myself with joy...
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 11:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:And Blaine standing there, spinning the ring box behind his back like a silent film villain twirling his mustache. While poor, unsuspecting Kurt is standing next to him.

This was, without question, the worst Glee finale ever.

Agree 100%
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/9/2013, 11:05 pm

brisallie wrote:I just get home, and is funny that once again I didn't watch the episode online. So how bearable or unbearable was?
This one is easily skippable. You wouldn't miss anything interesting at all.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 11:13 pm

TimF wrote:
brisallie wrote:I just get home, and is funny that once again I didn't watch the episode online. So how bearable or unbearable was?
This one is easily skippable. You wouldn't miss anything interesting at all.

Agree. The best part was when Kurt said we're not a couple.Hope it last for at least awhile next season.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 11:16 pm

Not for anything, but the way the did the Klaine stuff was probably the best way they could do it to get people to come back. Kurt was carefree, and comfortable, and not at all hung up on Blaine, so Kurtsies may still tune in next season in hopes that will continue.

Klainers will come back because they have the promise of the ring box.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/9/2013, 11:19 pm

I have to give mad props to Mr. Colfer. I thought he was so over Glee that perhaps he wasn't interested in what was happening to Kurt, but I was wrong. Chris played every (small though they may be) moment of the Klaine break-up as upset, but not pining, angry, disinterested, and in tonight's episode, well on his way to being over Blaine. I am guessing that everything (CWM, etc) were written as if Kurt was still sooo in love with Blaine, but Chris played it completely differently. And that is why he is our king. He cares, about Kurt, about us, and about continuity and sense, even when the show doesn't.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/9/2013, 11:19 pm

OMG! this was possibly the stupidest show this season (of course I could be wrong because I have blocked out most of the episodes) and I was so stunned that I actually was glued to the screen. What was worse was my husband and 15yr old son were also sitting with mouths open to watch the painful last 15min. They never watch!! it was so stupid that they had to see what happened.

So when is Chris' contract up? I would say don't sign on that line ever again.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2013, 11:23 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

Klainers will come back because they have the promise of the ring box.

I haven't seen the episode (yet) but I already know they're pisses off. But as you said, the promise of the ring box could bring them next season.

Pretty much, lots of people are disappointed with the finale. Some people think it was like watching midseason finale.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 11:27 pm

I deleted my DVR recording of the episode. I still DVRed it incase it was good if not great. I did not care for it,so I deleted the episode my my DVR.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2013, 11:28 pm

M&M wrote:I have to give mad props to Mr. Colfer. I thought he was so over Glee that perhaps he wasn't interested in what was happening to Kurt, but I was wrong. Chris played every (small though they may be) moment of the Klaine break-up as upset, but not pining, angry, disinterested, and in tonight's episode, well on his way to being over Blaine. I am guessing that everything (CWM, etc) were written as if Kurt was still sooo in love with Blaine, but Chris played it completely differently. And that is why he is our king. He cares, about Kurt, about us, and about continuity and sense, even when the show doesn't.

Great post.

Chris is the king of the Kurtsies!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/9/2013, 11:31 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I deleted my DVR recording of the episode. I still DVRed it incase it was good if not great. I did not care for it,so I deleted the episode my my DVR.
Can't fault you for that, I just wasted an hour of my life on that nonsense and I wouldn't want a physical reminder of that fact either.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 11:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
M&M wrote:I have to give mad props to Mr. Colfer. I thought he was so over Glee that perhaps he wasn't interested in what was happening to Kurt, but I was wrong. Chris played every (small though they may be) moment of the Klaine break-up as upset, but not pining, angry, disinterested, and in tonight's episode, well on his way to being over Blaine. I am guessing that everything (CWM, etc) were written as if Kurt was still sooo in love with Blaine, but Chris played it completely differently. And that is why he is our king. He cares, about Kurt, about us, and about continuity and sense, even when the show doesn't.

Great post.

Chris is the king of the Kurtsies!

Agree he .
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/9/2013, 11:33 pm

TimF wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:I deleted my DVR recording of the episode. I still DVRed it incase it was good if not great. I did not care for it,so I deleted the episode my my DVR.
Can't fault you for that, I just wasted an hour of my life on that nonsense and I wouldn't want a physical reminder of that fact either.

Agree, I might watch the 1st episode next season,but I doubt it.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/10/2013, 12:50 am

Wow this was one of the most boring Glee episodes ever and the finale was just ughh. "He wants to do me" seriously Sam why don't you just shut up. Tina was extremely creepy as always. Didn't she get over that stupid crush. From what she said in the jewellery store it looks she is still hung up on Blaine. That explains why she is so mean to Kurt.

Kurt got only one scene. This is ridiculous. They promoted that storyline for 2 months and that was what we got in the end. Even Blaine stans are complaining for the lack of Kurt POV which is saying something, because usually they don't care about anybody else.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 5/10/2013, 1:29 am

I miss Kurt. I feel really sad about how little he's been in this entire season. I love Kurt, I adore him, he's the main and number one reason I watch Glee and I will continue to watch as long as he's part of the show. But it's definitely getting painful to watch him fade further into the background.

What broke my heart in this finale, more than anything? That Brittany thanked every single person in that glee club room - except for Kurt. She completely ignored him, even though he was one of the original kids she's known from the beginning of glee club. He was there, but he might as well have been invisible. It's almost like a metaphor for how the writers have treated him this season. And it hurts. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/10/2013, 2:16 am

I started to watch the episode a couple of minutes ago, and I had to stop it. Because if I ever thought how nonsense can be this show, is been confirmed. Since when Brittany is a genius? She has lied all of this time about her real potential intelligence or she's been oblivious about it?. If already have started this way, I'm not even sure what to expect from the rest of the episode. blinkk
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/10/2013, 2:56 am

Oh my, the finale sounds so and bad and boring and useless and insane. They try to sell it is a great idea for Blaine to propose because of marriage equality? They try to tell us that Kurt has no say whatsoever in the matter once again. I don’t even feel any anger. I am just laughing very hard for the stupidity and insanity. The finale just confirmed what I long suspected: Kurt doesn’t matter. RIB really is desperate to lose us, aren’t they? Give me ONE good reason why I’d switch back on again. Even though my viewing number doesn’t count, you succeeded Glee. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STRIPPING AWAY ALL PASSION, EMOTIONS, LOVE, DEDICATION AND LOYALTY I’VE EVER FELT FOR THIS SHOW!

No interest to watch the episode. I’ll watch the one Bradstix scene later. Otherwise the writers finally admit Kurt is only a plot device for Blaine. Bye Bye K(B)laine! Rachel’s audition is ludicrous. She has her final audition with a Celine Dion song? Not even a Broadway song to somehow justify her potential casting? The song and the special snowflake attitude, bye bye! You won’t be missed.

Don’t care and bother enough what happened with the rest of the cast. So, Brittany is gone. Okay. The rest exsit. Okay.

Bye Bye Glee! Thank you so much for this finale. It gave me no tiny reason whatsoever to switch back on in autumn. Glee really knows how to convince the audience to stop caring. They did a stellar job Smile Smile Smile.

(Good luck with the Newbies and their so important storylines that the school year needs to be extended. Good luck with the reception of Blaine wanting to propose with yet again no voice for Kurt or the fact that they aren’t dating. Good luck trying to explain why once again is almost no present at all in the episode, except for propping Blaine. Good luck with Rachel being once again a winner with a ridiculous set-up from the very start. I’ll enjoy the reviews and how they tear apart the show Twisted Evil )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/10/2013, 2:58 am

This was not only the worst finale Glee has ever had, but it's in the top five worst episodes. It was poorly paced and too much time was devoted to storylines that should have been wrapped up weeks ago while other storylines that have been given short shrift was again shortchanged in time allowed to let them play out.

For me, I do not think we needed an episode long goodbye for Brittany. It was so dragged out, first with that ridiculous MIT interview where you would have thought that someone would have figured out that Brittany was accomplishing these remarkable mathematical tricks with dumb random luck. There's the old saying that if you give a hundred monkeys and hundred typewriters and enough time, they will eventually produce War and Peace. What Brittany has done is the same thing. The only think that makes any sense to me is possibly some behind the scenes discussion that this would leave the door open for Brittany to return to the show if Heather wants to after she gives birth. They could just write it off that after a few months of MIT, they realized that she is indeed an idiot and doesn't work out in college

The catfishing storyline seems to have dragged out since the last ice age, and now we get the totally predictable conclusion. Unique I revealed as "Katie" and Ryder is (very understandably) hurt, embarrassed and angry. Part of me feels like this is something of a rehash of Kurt and Finn's storyline in season 1, where the male of alternate sexuality crushes on a very straight male and it's even more troubling when you're dealing with a transgender teen. Unique has to deal so often with people not able to see who she really is and get confused with her physical appearance that communicating with someone so freely had to be a heady feeling. I'm not going to try to read too much into Unique's reasons for keeping this going as long as she did, but I am really bothered with the message that if you're hit on by a gay or transgendered person, you should be so upset and traumatized that you have to run away. I can understand Ryder in particular being upset because he was already a victim of sexual abuse and this is an enormous violation of trust. Still, it should have been wrapped up long ago.

Rachel's audition for Funny Girl has been utterly boring, and this is unfortunate since this is supposed to be the climax of her career aspirations. Instead of seeing a challenging, difficult process where she is faced with numerous competitors that are as good as she is and that progressing to the next stage is no sure thing, we see nothing of those that are also vying for the role. And the only thing we’ve seen of Rachel trying to prove that she is able to play this part are two vocal solos. No line readings, no playing out a scene to show her acting chops, no dancing. Just Rachel doing her usual park and bark. I don’t mind them leaving whether she gets the part as a cliffhanger, they could have done a great deal more to make the audition process more realistic and more suspenseful than just seeing Rachel sing. And don’t get me started on the fact that none of the songs she was singing for the auditions are remotely like any of the songs in Funny Girl.

Then we have Klaine. Or rather, Blaine since from the very beginning, Kurt has had very little to do with this storyline. It’s been almost exclusively about Blaine and his feeings and the few scraps of storytelling time that were devoted to Kurt’s POV felt like afterthoughts. Now we have Blaine preparing to propose to Kurt and he has discussed this with everyone but Kurt, effectively cutting Kurt’s POV out of this episode completely. Blaine wasn’t bothering to find out the status of Kurt’s relationship with Adam, and he was totally ignoring Kurt’s continued insistence that they were not a couple. And when he couldn’t convince or bully allies into helping him, he found two dupes to help him. The lesbian couple were lovely and their kind of story is compelling, but they offered such poor advice. That the moment Blaine made the reluctant admission that he and Kurt were currently broken up, that the woman in the store didn’t take him aside and ask him if he’d really considered what he was doing. Instead she dragged her partner on a double date where Kurt was lied to about how Blaine met them and why they were out together. And that even when Kurt said very clearly that he and Blaine were not together, that no one thought to pull the plug on this idiocy. And since Kurt’s POV was again ignored, he was basically reduced to being n accessory in Blaine’s story.

ND winning Regionals – It took the original team three years of hard work and leaning to gel as a team for them to get their first Nationals win. It took them two years to reach Nationals at all. Now the noobs are getting there on their first try. And I’m sorry, but the Hoosier Daddies wiped the floor with them. A totally undeserved win.

This wasn’t just a disappointing episode. It was an insult to viewers who have been watching for so long, hoping that this season might get things turned around and we’d return to the strong storytelling and great characters that made this show what it was. Instead we just got more of the dross that’s been dragging it down.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/10/2013, 3:27 am

Oh this sounds bad, definately just the Kurt edits then?

So everyone was lying to Kurt at the Breadstixs? I don't know if I even want to watch that! But Kurt looks so beautiful in these gifs...damn Colfer!

So Blaine will yet again put Kurt in for a public humiliation with his plan of publicly proposing? With the standards they have given us, it seems they are building up to make Kurt look like the bad guy. No addressing how insane Blaine might be?

If even the Blainers are angry then this was a bad, bad finale. tonguue
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/10/2013, 4:39 am

The only logical explanation I have for this poorly written episode is that they had to rewrite the original script very quickly so Brittany can have her big emotional goodbye after Heather announced she is pregnant and most of the scenes with Kurt, Klaine and Rachel had to be cut.

They promoted the Klaine engagement storyline, Patty and Meredith's roles and Rachel's audition for weeks even months and at the the end they gave those scenes less than 5% of the screentime. Ryder 10% and the rest was all Brittany. I understand they needed to do something because Heather was leaving but almost an entire episode was too much.
Not thanking Kurt was awful. They were friends, she always called him her unicorn, they dated for like 2 days and Brittany was his real first kiss although he doen't count it because she is a girl. How can they forget him? Idiots Evil or Very Mad I don't believe it was intentional but it's still makes me angry.

The worst part is that even Tina's with her creepy speech about babies and getting married to Blaine had more screentime and lines than Kurt. Why they keep making this girl more irritating? I hate her enough, there is no need for more.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next