Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 12:18 pm

brisallie wrote:
arina wrote:I am also not sure if the interview is new one although some of the things I don't remember reading in his english interviews.

Anyway I must say I love the picture they chose for that article, it's nice change to using these 3 years old pictures all the time.

I think his answers are pretty much the same we have seen in his english interviews, but it seems they have added a couple of words.And I'm glad they pick a picture in which he looks so grown up, instead of using the same old pics over and over.

And reading the interview, this got my attention:
Do you think you can play everything?

I’m able to play many different things, but I also know that it will be difficult to convince people. My physic is peculiar and my voice is high. I’ll have to fight to impose another image of myself, but I’m ready to do it.

What does he mean with "my physic is peculiar"? humhum

I think he meant to say "physique" which is his body type and appearance in general.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 12:36 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I think he meant to say "physique" which is his body type and appearance in general.

Thanks. I was looking it up on internet and all was related to science lol. And I don't think there's something "peculiar" about his appearance, he's a young handsome man.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 12:46 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Thanks. I was looking it up on internet and all was related to science lol. And I don't think there's something "peculiar" about his appearance, he's a young handsome man.

He is right in the sense that he's not traditionally handsome. I think that's what he's referring to while trying to he modest. I'm sure he knows he's not unattractive.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/16/2013, 12:52 pm

He could have even said something slightly different but because it was translated from english to french at first and then from french to english again I am sure something got lost in those translations...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 1:11 pm

arina wrote:He could have even said something slightly different but because it was translated from english to french at first and then from french to english again I am sure something got lost in those translations...

That is also true. I have problems with translating Japanese sometimes.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 1:24 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
arina wrote:He could have even said something slightly different but because it was translated from english to french at first and then from french to english again I am sure something got lost in those translations...

Do you know japanese?

And I just found this pic on tumblr
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmstrvwMtf1qe476yo1_400
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 1:31 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Do you know japanese?

And I just found this pic on tumblr
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmstrvwMtf1qe476yo1_400

A little bit. I know some of my shows have a hard time translating to English so I'm learning.

I don't know why that picture is popping up again.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 1:35 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

A little bit. I know some of my shows have a hard time translating to English so I'm learning.

Popping up again? Well is the first time I see it, so that why I wanted to share with people here.

And also I started to learn japanese because of animes, but I only know some words. Are you able to read kanjis?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 1:37 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

Popping up again? Well is the first time I see it, so that why I wanted to share with people here.

And also I started to learn japanese because of animes, but I only know some words. Are you able to read kanjis?

Hah no I wish. That'd make things easier. tonguue
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/16/2013, 10:34 pm

Now I am jealous.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmwyl8Gqwj1s3q1kzo1_500

Chris, Will, & Ashley are seeing Annie on Broadway!
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/17/2013, 12:24 am

^ is that Jane`s Annie? Would make sense.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/17/2013, 12:46 am

Chris with "Annie" Lilla Crawford:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmx9iiTTDY1qe476yo1_1280

And Kristin Chenoweth tweeted this pic:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 BKbwsuoCcAABbVu

This has absolutely nothing to do with Chris, but in looking around twitter - look who has joined up:
Joss Whedon!!!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/17/2013, 3:01 am

Pages 138-141 of Jenna Ushkowitz’s Choosing Glee featuring Chris Colfer

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmx9j7ymHg1qehgk5o1_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmx9j7ymHg1qehgk5o2_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmx9j7ymHg1qehgk5o3_1280Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmx9j7ymHg1qehgk5o4_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/17/2013, 3:29 am

I am sorry, but Jenna’s book sounds really uninteresting and just repeats topic we’ve already known since years. It looks like ‘I try to capitalize money by writing about nothing’. I like her, but I don’t think this book was needed.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/17/2013, 5:25 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 36 Tumblr_mmxoiwv4M51rk63wco1_400

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/17/2013, 6:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am sorry, but Jenna’s book sounds really uninteresting and just repeats topic we’ve already known since years. It looks like ‘I try to capitalize money by writing about nothing’. I like her, but I don’t think this book was needed.
I agree, but at least she's getting something for herself out of Glee, so I call it 'sweet revenge', lol.

Also lol:
"What makes you happy?"
"Planning."
Razz

-ETA-
The book says that Chris is 21. I know it was probably written a while back, but Chris will be 23 in a little over a week. The ones who edited the book could have anticipated the book only being released in May of this year.
Same goes for "written a screenplay" when SBL was filmed in 2011 and is now a full-fledged movie. Tsk.
And this doesn't make any sense at all when she also says Chris is 21:
"What I think is coolest about Chris is watching him grow from this little nineteen-year-old kid with all these amazing ideas into such an accomplished and confident man. But I could've told you that was coming four years ago."
Wow, bad editing all around.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/17/2013, 7:28 am

I don't know much about Jenna's book (It is just about Glee? I thought I read months ago it's also about getting to Broadway and about being adopted kid etc) so I cannot say how much interesting it is overall but considering Glee did not do much for her (to show her talent) I don't think she gets so many offers so I understand that when this offer came she took it.

I agree about bad editing.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/17/2013, 11:08 am

I've always liked Jenna, even if I hate Tina now. But I like the idea of her book. It's supposed to be an inspirational book, meant to motivate young people and get them off their asses. It's like a ray of sunshine. Maybe it's a bit corny, but it also sounds very sweet. And Jenna might not be the most famous member of the cast, but she is talented and she is a (small) part of a cultural phenomenon...and that's pretty impressive.

Now, if Chris released an autobiography/inspirational book, I'd be all over that!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/17/2013, 1:07 pm

In light of recent events and the disgusting behavior of his so-called "fans", we should trend #ChrisColferIsPerfect again! I just really want Chris to know that he does have hardcore devoted fans out there who will do anything for him.

If you have a twitter, #ChrisColferIsPerfect.

Cool beans? Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/17/2013, 1:50 pm

Go, Twitter users, go! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/17/2013, 2:27 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Hah no I wish. That'd make things easier. tonguue

It takes a while to read kanjis. But at least you know some words and phrases.
Lottie2303 wrote:I am sorry, but Jenna’s book sounds really uninteresting and just repeats topic we’ve already known since years. It looks like ‘I try to capitalize money by writing about nothing’. I like her, but I don’t think this book was needed.

It doesn't get my attention either. I now is presented as a book that it gives you tips as how be successful in life, but is mostly Jenna's biography and personally I'm not interested in her life. Though by other side, I'm glad she's having all this attention she hardly ever have on Glee. Good for her.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/17/2013, 3:25 pm

With Glee scheduled to start the season two weeks earlier in the FOX schedule I'm wondering if they will start production a few weeks earlier then last week, cutting back on any outside projects the cast could have been contemplating.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/17/2013, 3:53 pm

Buenos wrote:With Glee scheduled to start the season two weeks earlier in the FOX schedule I'm wondering if they will start production a few weeks earlier then last week, cutting back on any outside projects the cast could have been contemplating.

Even if that's the case, they still have the huge hiatus for their projects. suure
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/17/2013, 4:10 pm

so last night was Jane's opening debut on Annie. glad to see the whole cast went to support her. also helped that the cast was in NY for the Fox upfront earlier this week so they can all have a great relaxing week there.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/17/2013, 4:12 pm

Surprisingly (to me) the only person who didn't show up for the Annie Opening who was at Upfronts was Lea Michele, who is a NY native. No biggie, just I thought she would be the logical person to be there, considering it's her hometown and her own Broadway roots. Understandably these actors have private lives so she probably had prior engagements/stuff going on.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next