Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  fantastica 5/17/2013, 4:21 pm

she apparently went back to LA earlier this week. everybody has his/her own schedule.

for chris, since he's taking will and ashley along, it makes perfect sense to hang out in NY for longer. i hope they had plenty of fun.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Jellyrolls 5/17/2013, 4:43 pm

fantastica wrote:she apparently went back to LA earlier this week. everybody has his/her own schedule.

for chris, since he's taking will and ashley along, it makes perfect sense to hang out in NY for longer. i hope they had plenty of fun.

Have you been stalking Lea again, Kim?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/17/2013, 5:08 pm

Yes, I realize Lea had other stuff.

For Chris' Paris opening of "Struck by Lightning" I wouldn't be surprised if he tags on a full European vacation, EuroDisney will be revisited. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/17/2013, 5:17 pm

Buenos wrote:Yes, I realize Lea had other stuff.

For Chris' Paris opening of "Struck by Lightning" I wouldn't be surprised if he tags on a full European vacation, EuroDisney will be revisited. Smile

I love how, when he's on a business trip, he makes the complete most of it. You can tell that he just really enjoys life in general, which is something I can definitely admire. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/17/2013, 11:49 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 Tumblr_mmyaoasAsX1qjlwfuo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 Tumblr_mmyaoasAsX1qjlwfuo2_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2013, 7:26 am

This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 357632081

http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/18/2013, 7:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is apparently Will talking.

I have been wanting to hear what Will's voice sounds like, but listening to this if it is him I think he has Chris's sarcastic humour, but it is not as tame as Chris's and is stirring up the CrissColfer moron's which they think gives them reason to hate Will. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 357632081

http://letsbeadventurersforever.tumblr.com/post/49578328198/bootlegxxxmas-oh-okay-i-get-it-will-waits

He has a nice voice. I found it funny. You can't expect the kids who ship CC to understand his sarcasm. Haters will hate him no matter what he says. Even if he start talking about puppies and baby unicorns they will still try to prove what an awful person he is.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2013, 8:03 am

sheny wrote:

He has a nice voice. I found it funny. You can't expect the kids who ship CC to understand his sarcasm. Haters will hate him no matter what he says. Even if he start talking about puppies and baby unicorns they will still try to prove what an awful person he is.

I like his voice to. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565

And I found it funny as well. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

I think I would love to be in a room with Chris and Will, I think it would be extremely entertaining. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/18/2013, 8:10 am

I am at work. What does he say?
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/18/2013, 8:22 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I am at work. What does he say?

I think this is his New Year's wish for 2013 but he is very sarcastic. There is some swearing, he uses words like f*cking, whore, drugs, etc. That's why some people find it offensive.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/18/2013, 8:24 am

Oh I love sarcasm. I cannot wait to listen to it. I totally start to get why Chris seems to like him coool .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2013, 8:31 am

I love what he says about Game of Thrones. I love that show and must be something he watches.

He must be into europeon history as well.
It's all tongue and cheek and humorous. I love this sort of humour. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 413578547

It's just sarcastic fun, and I love it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/18/2013, 11:14 am

ColferInspired wrote:I love what he says about Game of Thrones. I love that show and must be something he watches.

He must be into europeon history as well.
It's all tongue and cheek and humorous. I love this sort of humour. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 413578547

It's just sarcastic fun, and I love it.
Man, this guys a smartass. tonguue I can see why the CrissColfers found him offensive, but Darren doesn't exactly have a clean mouth. I hear him say 'Fuck' all the time and I'm sure he's said a few other things. I don't generally watch videos of Darren so I really don't know for sure.

Honestly, I don't think we have to worry about the fandom chasing away Will. He, like Chris, seems hardened and definitely able to handle himself.

Also, his voice kind of reminds me of a narrators. A smooth baritone. I wonder if he can sing?
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/18/2013, 2:18 pm

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.
D) It is a shame I never meet them. We would have a blast!
E) It is not offensive nor rude. Just a special kind of humor.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/18/2013, 2:28 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:

A) This was great! It was funny, creative and I would have liked it without any Chris connection.
B) His voice is nice.
C) He fits so well with Chris, who I assume also has a sarcastic humor, it isn't even funny.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2013, 10:22 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

B) His voice is nice.

I would agree with you. It's only offensive if you don't have a sense of humor and these are the same people who got offended because Chris wasn't a diehard Klaine shipper, so who cares about what they think? There's a reason why they're called "crazies".

That is so true. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 448518291

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/18/2013, 10:26 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

B) His voice is nice.

Ashley probably cracks up all the time around these two. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

Makes me think if any fans, if Chris does another book tour, might start bringing toy dinosaurs like the do with the toy llama's they give Chris. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 4247136565

I will gladly be one of those fans. Razz I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/18/2013, 10:41 pm

ColferInspired wrote:They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Oh no, please not. Do not bring his personal relationship into his professional events. Evil or Very Mad
I know it's a funny idea and noone means any harm with it, but I really think bringing dinosaur toys for Chris as a direct reference to his bf is overstepping privacy boundaries.

Will is not Chris' cat, but his bf. It's okay to bring a toy for Brian, but Will is a grown man with his own life, a life he happens to share with a famous actor/writer. Will is not a celebrity, he is not public domain in the way that Chris sometimes is treated.
Will's love for dinosaurs is none of the fans' business, nor his relationship with Chris, besides what Chris wants to show us or what gets out via accidental sighthings. We already know more about Will than we should, and maybe what Chris and Will are aware off.
(They also might not even get the dinosaurs reference.)

Chris and Will are not a ship we can fangirl over. They are not a fictive relationship on a tv show, but real people with a private life, and only one of these people has chosen a public life.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/18/2013, 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/18/2013, 10:48 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:They are such dorks. Chris as we know loves llama's and Will loves dinosaurs.

Oh no, please not. Do not bring his personal relationship into his professional events. Evil or Very Mad
I know it's a funny idea and noone means any harm with it, but I really think bringing dinosaur toys for Chris as a direct reference to his bf is overstepping privacy boundaries.

You're probably right, Marie. I was joking, but it wouldn't surprise me if some fans did that. I, personally, wouldn't because that would be embarrassing for him and I wouldn't like it if I was in his position. I also wouldn't want to make Chris uncomfortable. The crazies do that enough already. sayian
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/18/2013, 11:21 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

The idea makes me laugh. Dont get me wrong, by one side I know is a way the fans will show how much they like Will, but by other hand is better to keep his private and professional life separate. Until someday, is officially announce he's dating Will, but in the meantime, is better to keep off.

And I've listened to the record that Will did. And though I couldn't catch everything, I noticed some sarcasm in his voice. And you know what, I've always imagined the boy who will ever date Chris, should have that in common with him. Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2013, 11:27 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

B) His voice is nice.

I will gladly be one of those fans. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274 I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!

I would just love to be there to see Chris's reaction. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

But then that would be over stepping as this is Chris's personal life.

But the thing is you can't stop fans who decide to do this. I am sure some are already on planning on doing this, that are quite young and just think it is an innocent thing they are doing. It would be hard for a twelve year old, a thirteen year old or a fourteen year old to realise they shouldn't really do this, but just want to do it because they think it is a sweet thing to do and they really like Will.

I think if Chris went on Chelsea Lately he could come out about him and Will. He came out on her show.

Will is getting to mix with others from the cast.

And one fan tweeted she had a conversation with Chris, Will and Ashley.

And there is a 9 second video where Chris and Will are walking through Central Park and at the end they lean into each other. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/18/2013, 11:32 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

B) His voice is nice.

I will gladly be one of those fans. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274 I wonder how he'd react. Hell, I'll bring both llamas and dinosaurs!

I would just love to be there to see Chris's reaction. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 3429310274

But the thing is you can't stop fans who decide to do this. I am sure some are already on planning on doing this, that are quite young and just think it is an innocent thing they are doing. It would be hard for a twelve year old, a thirteen year old or a fourteen year old to realise they shouldn't really do this, but just want to do it because they think it is a sweet thing to do and they really like Will.

I think if Chris went on Chelsea Lately he could come out about him and Will. He came out on her show.

And there is a 9 second video where Chris and Will are walking through Central Park and at the end they lean into each other. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 413578547

There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2013, 11:54 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 413578547

I think everyone has seen that one. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 37 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/19/2013, 12:14 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:
There's also a photo of them attending the Fox banquet and it looked like they were holding hands. wub

I've seen that photo. And though the pic itself isn't so clear, you still can see how they're holding hands. And Chris's wearing his beloved leather jacket.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/19/2013, 12:17 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I've seen that photo. And though the pic itself isn't so clear, you still can see how they're holding hands. And Chris's wearing his beloved leather jacket.

Bless that leather jacket. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next