Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Lottie2303 3/30/2013, 10:49 am

Quote from tumblr: "first there was the Darren tweet supporting Mia’s band. and now there’s people who’ve spotted Chris and Will out on a date and holding hands. hm hm hm" ptdr ptdr ptdr

Chris hair looks so different. I want to go to that party fanny2
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  brisallie 3/30/2013, 12:51 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 Tumblr_mkgkl9m1r01qe476yo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 Tumblr_mkgkl9m1r01qe476yo2_500

Let the excitement begin

LOL by one side it looks like when they sang I can't go for that on Glee, and by other he looks good, quite good Razz

ColferInspired wrote:...
And tumblr CSI have been at it again and think it is Will reflected in his sunglasses.

I'm in shock. Actually I've seen on tumblr a couple of pics of Chris and Will in a club, but they're in the background. However,still I'm surprised of how good "investigators" are these people.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2013, 2:41 pm

will's version:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 2zxo2oo

taken at the same location, so tumblr is right when they said it was Will reflected in Chris' glasses. i hope these folks can get a job as detectives. they may actually help catch criminals. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/30/2013, 6:39 pm

Why these folks haven't been called by FBI? They're amazing finding information, or is simply because they're obsessive with Chris's life.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/30/2013, 6:54 pm

I'm still waiting for that mornin' after/workout/bad hair day photo where Chris doesn't look magnificent...because so far he's been quite successful in all these candid photos. That's where this fandom is going, we'll wait for that one failed photo to prove that this man is actually real.

About Will and Chris together: I think both of these guys know how to look good and work to get that look as well. Surely no random body excercises but focused hard training.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2013, 10:06 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:bayth, I love your new avatar!

Liz, did you see that tumblr was freaking out because someone said Chris and Will were out somewhere and people saw them holding hands? LOL.
Yes, I did. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 650269930
They have been there before apparently and the guy's boyfriend works there. It was at a cinema.
He didn't go up to them because Chris has signed stuff for him in the past for friends and Chris might not like it while he is on a date. That is why he didn't get a picture. Though he might have got a pic with Chris before, I don't know.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2013, 10:16 pm

brisallie wrote:Why these folks haven't been called by FBI? They're amazing finding information, or is simply because they're obsessive with Chris's life.
These sorts of fans I don't mind.
It don't bother Chris or anyone else.
And a lot of time it is just for fun and is harmless.
They are happy for Chris and that shows in their posts on tumblr. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 4247136565
These ones don't tweet disgusting stuff to Chris, they remain respectful and just squee over any new sightings of Chris and Will. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/30/2013, 10:41 pm

Does he ever not look fantastic?! This get-up reminds me of when they did the 80's mash-up of "You Make My Dreams Come True/I Can't Go For That". Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/30/2013, 11:22 pm

Okay, I have to ask: Does anyone else follow the tweets, instagrams and so-on and talk like there is real interaction? Then stop and realize, oh wait, I don't really know this person. I fell into that trap the other day. If I see something, like say, a llama I will automatically think I should tell Chris about this (it's just an example) and then stop.. I DON'T know Chris Colfer personally!! (however, I still claim him as family since we are both descendants of Jesse James, the outlaw). Kind of embarrassing if I am with someone who doesn't get it, like the rest of us. Please, tell me I am not alone. Laughing
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/30/2013, 11:40 pm

Oh, please. I think most of his fans feel this way, despite intellectually understanding that they don't know Chris personally. Several weeks ago, I came across a fanfic about Kurt being a decendant of the British Throne and I thought "Someone needs to tweet this to Chris!" (I can't because I don't have a Twitter and do not wish to get one).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 3/30/2013, 11:48 pm

Whew! I know, right?
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/31/2013, 2:37 am

ladydianab wrote:Okay, I have to ask: Does anyone else follow the tweets, instagrams and so-on and talk like there is real interaction? Then stop and realize, oh wait, I don't really know this person. I fell into that trap the other day. If I see something, like say, a llama I will automatically think I should tell Chris about this (it's just an example) and then stop.. I DON'T know Chris Colfer personally!! (however, I still claim him as family since we are both descendants of Jesse James, the outlaw). Kind of embarrassing if I am with someone who doesn't get it, like the rest of us. Please, tell me I am not alone. Laughing
I just think is someone going to post it, because sometimes they do and Chris responds.
I don't know if he would now as much as he used to as he has a private life now and his projects, he probably doesn't have the time.
But he has given us a look into his life, with what he has said in interviews, his tweets, pics.
It is in all good fun. Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 19 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/31/2013, 12:18 pm

ladydianab wrote:Okay, I have to ask: Does anyone else follow the tweets, instagrams and so-on and talk like there is real interaction? Then stop and realize, oh wait, I don't really know this person. I fell into that trap the other day. If I see something, like say, a llama I will automatically think I should tell Chris about this (it's just an example) and then stop.. I DON'T know Chris Colfer personally!! (however, I still claim him as family since we are both descendants of Jesse James, the outlaw). Kind of embarrassing if I am with someone who doesn't get it, like the rest of us. Please, tell me I am not alone. Laughing

It doesn't happened to me, yet. But I'm afraid I will starting to have more those thoughts, because as I have an instagram account now and sort of I'm able to send him direct messages, probably I'll send him stuff related to llamas or royal family or cats. But I understand your point, nowadays thanks to social networks, is easier to keep in contat with celebs and as much as you know about them, more you feel like he's someone close to you.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/31/2013, 12:23 pm

[quote="brisallie"]

It doesn't happened to me, yet. But I'm afraid I will starting to have more those thoughts, because as I have an instagram account now and sort of I'm able to send him direct messages, probably I'll send him stuff related to llamas or royal family or cats. But I understand your point, nowadays thanks to social networks, is easier to keep in contat with celebs and as much as you know about them, more you feel like he's someone close to you.

These sorts of fans I don't mind.
It don't bother Chris or anyone else.
And a lot of time it is just for fun and is harmless.
They are happy for Chris and that shows in their posts on tumblr.
These ones don't tweet disgusting stuff to Chris, they remain respectful and just squee over any new sightings of Chris and Will.

Right. Actually you said previously in a post, the person who saw them holding hands didn't approach to Chris to ask him for an autograph. So these fans know what are still the limits, though at the same time they're being like investigators/reporters and are giving information to the fandom, but don't take pics or disturb Chris while he's having a date.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/31/2013, 12:35 pm

I regularly have to remind myself, that I've never met him, talked to him and lost likely will never interact with him. Based on interviews, Twitter and eye witness accounts, I sometimes feel like I know him personally. Therefore, I may make assumptions but there is no guarantee to be correct. Sometimes I wonder about all my bitching with Glee, other actors and the writers, how much Chris might disagree, even though I suspect to "know" his opinion.

In case I've ever meet/see him (which will never happen), I'd like to think to be respectful, mature and not interruptive. Chances are however, that I might transform in a crying, fangirling, obsessive little girl, who embarrasses her herself greatly Razz
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/31/2013, 12:46 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:...

In case I've ever meet/see him (which will never happen), I'd like to think to be respectful, mature and not interruptive. Chances are however, that I might transform in a crying, fangirling, obsessive little girl, who embarrasses her herself greatly Razz

I see.

I know that my possibilities of meet him are practically zero, because I live abroad. But if I would ever have the chance and unfortunately he's with his bf or family, I'm not sure if I would dare to approach because he's having his private moment with them. But by other side, I won't have the same opportunity twice. So I don't know what I would do.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2013, 1:08 pm

^ w/ internet you can practically "meet" anyone. i have seen him in person, and he's not that different from pictures. and even seeing him in person doesn't mean you can physically touch him (most likely not unless you are extremely lucky to get a hug but it's never going to be like stroking his hair or pinching his cheeks kind of touch). so there's really no big advantage of seeing him in person, other than believing in what I just said. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/31/2013, 1:10 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:...

I see.

I know that my possibilities of meet him are practically zero, because I live abroad. But if I would ever have the chance and unfortunately he's with his bf or family, I'm not sure if I would dare to approach because he's having his private moment with them. But by other side, I won't have the same opportunity twice. So I don't know what I would do.

I live in Germany. I get your point. I'd love to think to be mature about not bothering him because it would be so rude to interrupt when he is out with family/friends/bf. But as you said, once in a lifetime experience. I really don't really can predict in any sense how I would behave, even though I know the boundaries, understand respect and can fathom when I shouldn't approach him. But that is rationale me speaking, ask me again once I am in the situation fanny2 .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/31/2013, 1:12 pm

fantastica wrote:^ w/ internet you can practically "meet" anyone. i have seen him in person, and he's not that different from pictures. and even seeing him in person doesn't mean you can physically touch him (most likely not unless you are extremely lucky to get a hug but it's never going to be like stroking his hair or pinching his cheeks kind of touch). so there's really no big advantage of seeing him in person, other than believing in what I just said. Smile

I'd love a picture and an intense conversation about our life, dreams, ambitions and fun stuff. At the end we decide to be best friends and Twitter buddies. You'll guys can be jealous when he communicates with me via Twitter mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen . Sounds about realistic?!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2013, 1:17 pm

it's probably more realistic than hoping for glee to do kurt story justice or giving him enough solos.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/31/2013, 1:19 pm

If I get the friendship in return, I happily sacrifice Kurt and Glee phr34r . I'll just coax Chris to look out for better television deals and forbid him to extend any contracts fanny2 .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2013, 1:23 pm

^ you don't think chris and his people are seeking better deals all the time? chris is not hte kind that sits back and wait for money to fall from the trees. only thing is that it's a struggle all the way, as the industry is full of wannabes and seasoned pros that are looking for work. everybody is actively seeking opportunities, but opportunities only go to the way of the luckiest sometimes. we will see.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/31/2013, 1:27 pm

fantastica wrote:^ you don't think chris and his people are seeking better deals all the time? chris is not hte kind that sits back and wait for money to fall from the trees. only thing is that it's a struggle all the way, as the industry is full of wannabes and seasoned pros that are looking for work. everybody is actively seeking opportunities, but opportunities only go to the way of the luckiest sometimes. we will see.

I am joking. Of course his agents are looking for better deals and opportunities. It is not like that Chris and I will be ever Twitter buddies...
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/31/2013, 2:25 pm

i know we all love him to death and like my mom she always worries about me. so yeah I know that we all know he's beign taken care of + taking care himself well enough w/o our worries but we are just being motherly. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/31/2013, 2:48 pm

I really respect those fans who spotted Chris with Will and decided not to disturb him on his date. It must've taken so much will power to see someone you admire and to not approach him, despite the fact that you might never see him again in person. Very respectful and mature.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next