Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 5/15/2013, 8:15 pm

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmuvnmpGQh1qh5dyro1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmuvnmpGQh1qh5dyro2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmuz5b0fDB1qjlzrgo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmv24djskd1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmv24djskd1qe476yo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmv2kv7a9v1qh5dyro1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmv2prCxzS1qh5dyro1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MissSoniaPP 5/15/2013, 8:39 pm

I'm love that Chris is take the time to have fun and work on his personal projects hola
oftopik Will has a new job.
He's the new Chris's bodyguard coool
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 9:00 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm love that Chris is take the time to have fun and work on his personal projects hola

Whoa, you're behind. Haven't you heard? Will is Chris's assistant/cousin/podiatrist/vocal coach/masseuse/cat sitter/bodyguard/time traveler. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/15/2013, 9:10 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MissSoniaPP wrote:I'm love that Chris is take the time to have fun and work on his personal projects hola

Whoa, you're behind. Haven't you heard? Will is Chris's assistant/cousin/podiatrist/vocal coach/masseuse/cat sitter/bodyguard/time traveler. Wink

I think we need to add personal photographer to the list (since I'm assuming Will was the one who took it).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 9:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmv24djskd1qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmv24djskd1qe476yo2_500

LOL. And I feel like both match their clothing. Both are wearing green and brown.

ColdFlame96 wrote:

To sum up this boy is multifunctional Smile I want someone like him. (Tell us where to find one Chris)

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 9:16 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

LOL. And I feel like both match their clothing. Both are wearing green and brown.

ColdFlame96 wrote:

To sum up this boy is multifunctional Smile I want someone like him. (Tell us where to find one Chris)

You can have Will, and I'll take Chris for myself! Wink
I volunteer my basement!
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 9:21 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
I volunteer my basement!

Deal. But why are you offering your basement? What are you planning to do? :dirtythoughtsgetoutofmyhead:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 9:25 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
I volunteer my basement!

Deal. But why are you offering your basement? What are you planning to do? :dirtythoughtsgetoutofmyhead:

Oh no. I don't actually have a basement. I was just making a Kurt reference! Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/15/2013, 9:43 pm

I may have to warn Chris about some of you people Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 9:50 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
I volunteer my basement!

Oh no. I don't actually have a basement. I was just making a Kurt reference! Razz

Yeah, when Kurt offered her basement to keep Rachel there. But I've read fics in which they have twisted that, so I'm sorry if I'm having dirty thoughts.

Jellyrolls wrote:I may have to warn Chris about some of you people Wink

I bet lots of us have had those thoughts. But only few have been brave to admit it, or the others don't have a basement to offer. lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 9:54 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
I volunteer my basement!

Yeah, when Kurt offered her basement to keep Rachel there. But I've read fics in which they have twisted that, so I'm sorry if I'm having dirty thoughts.

Jellyrolls wrote:I may have to warn Chris about some of you people Wink

I bet lots of us have had those thoughts. But only few have been brave to admit it, or the others don't have a basement to offer. lol

I have never thought of debauching Christopher. How dare you? All of my thoughts have remained at PG. seriously, the most I've wanted to do is hug him. He looks so cuddly! Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 10:09 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:

I have never thought of debauching Christopher. How dare you? All of my thoughts have remained at PG. seriously, the most I've wanted to do is hug him. He looks so cuddly! Razz

I understand you. I've never have perverted thoughts with this boy, but I can't help myself when I see how he's more toned. So if I've the chance to hug him, I'll hold him strongly. Like a fan did once.

probably not. I'm shy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/15/2013, 10:17 pm

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

I understand you. I've never have perverted thoughts with this boy, but I can't help myself when I see how he's more toned. So if I've the chance to hug him, I'll hold him strongly. Like a fan did once.

probably not. I'm shy.

I can stare listlessly at gifs of him for hours, but the worst I've ever gone is imagining him shirtless, when those photos were released of him on the SBL set.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/15/2013, 10:41 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

probably not. I'm shy.

I can stare listlessly at gifs of him for hours, but the worst I've ever gone is imagining him shirtless, when those photos were released of him on the SBL set.

Though at that time I wasn't into the fandom as much as I am today, still I remember how everybody was talking about those pics, and what a riot was! And somehow made me to be more involved in Chris/Kurt life. Before I was only a gleek.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/16/2013, 6:25 am

Methinks that is Will's tongue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmrtmn9Vte1r183sxo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmrtmn9Vte1r183sxo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/16/2013, 6:35 am

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmueztgwxD1rk3byjo1_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmueztgwxD1rk3byjo2_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmueztgwxD1rk3byjo3_500

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 35 Tumblr_mmueztgwxD1rk3byjo4_500

I thought I would wait for someone to translate this before posting.

Here’s a little translation. I did my best…

Title: Glee « I’m capable of anything »

Thanks to Glee, Chris’s career is off the hook, but the actor who plays Kurt isn’t just an outstanding singer and actor, he is also a very talented screenwriter and writer. Explanations…

Interviewer-Glee changed your life, but can you imagine where you would be today if Ryan cast you for the series.?

Chris -I thank him every day for trusting me. I was completely unknown and I wasn’t going for a specific role. I was there to play some high school guy. But during my audition, Ryan saw something in me and was inspired. He decided to write this part for me and that’s why I’m very attached to it, I’m Kurt.

But aren’t you afraid to be imprisoned in this role forever?

No because I do my best to propose other things. That’s why I started publishing books and wrote the scenario of Struck by Lightning. This movie relates how the high school student I play blackmails his classmates. If I want to portray more somber heroes, I’ll have to write them.

Do you think you can play everything?

I’m able to play many different things, but I also know that it will be difficult to convince people. My physic is peculiar and my voice is high. I’ll have to fight to impose another image of myself, but I’m ready to do it.

The couple, kurt and blaine are a symbol for a whole generation. What do you think of it?

Some fans are literally obsessed with kurt and blaine, it’s almost as strong as twilight. When Blaine cheated on Kurt, it was a tsunami on the internet. Most fans of the pairing are girls, I’d say 95%, and they are straight and much attached to the relationship between Kurt and Blaine. In fact, I think only 5% of my fans are gay. Anyway I receive many letters begging me to forgive blaine and get back with him! (laugh)

What’s the craziest thing a fan has ever done?

Many fans want to marry me (laugh) Lots of young girls write to me to propose and offer to convert me to heterosexuality. That’s very flattering but completely unrealistic and that’s also proof of some ignorance. I’m gay and even If I want to be discreet about my private life, I’m not going to pretend I’m straight.

You are one of the rare celebrities who have come out very young. Weren’t you afraid it would affect your career?

Kurt gave me such an incredible freedom. Everybody warned me that this character would kill my career, but he has been so fully embraced by the audience that it’s actually the opposite. I think people underestimated the tolerance (open-mindedness) of my generation and beyond. I came at the right time because mentalities have evolved in the right direction.

In letters you receive are they any cry for help from young gays?

Yes, often and those letters are devastating. I slightly became the psychologist for some helpless high school kids. Kurt is such a symbol and example that they turn to me. Some write some incredible things to me, some confide in someone for the first time in their life revealing secrets they never shared with anybody. But the problem is, I can’t answer to everyone and I can’t solve their problems. I just hope they’ll find the help they need around them…

Your character in Glee loves fashion. What about you?

I’m less knowledgeable than Kurt about fashion. I always thought that fashion must make you feel good and confident. My favorite designers are Dior, be Sherman and Alexander Mcqueen.

You are shooting Glee season 4 in New York. Do you like the change?

Yes, it’s a great city. The only issue is the fans. In Los Angeles, they are used to see film crew, they’re so jaded they don’t care for you. It’s the opposite in New York. I often need many bodyguards so I can cross the street!

What series do you watch religiously apart from Glee?

Like every American, I’m obsessed with the british series, Downton Addey. I dream of an improbable crossover between both series. It’ll never happen, but I quite like that idea.
REBLOG / 2 HOURS AGO - VIA BO
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/16/2013, 7:36 am

^Even though what he says in that french interview is something he's said countless of times, especially for his fans, it is always a nice reminder how well he's thought these things out. Clever, yet honest answers about himself and his career.

If I'd be someone reading about him for the first time, he'd seem like a mighty fine and sensible young man.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/16/2013, 7:52 am

^Agreed.

I actually think this is not so much a new interview, but a rehash and mix of some of his old interviews.

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Yes, I noticed this too. Smile
They are a matching pair of bronze statues. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 8:55 am

Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. And won't Chris be more like a marble statue?

Btw I love his brown jacket. And I know he loves it too, seems to be his fav one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 8:58 am

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. And won't Chris be more like a marble statue?

Btw I love his brown jacket. And I know he loves it too, seems to be his fav one.

Leather jackets are ridiculously comfortable, so I can't blame him for that. Smile
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 9:09 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:

Leather jackets are ridiculously comfortable, so I can't blame him for that. Smile

They're. And also I believe leather jackets are always perfect for any event you want to look perfectly casual.

Going back to Chris, whent it comes to his wardrobe, I think this brown leather jacket is his trademark.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 9:38 am

brisallie wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:

They're. And also I believe leather jackets are always perfect for any event you want to look perfectly casual.

Going back to Chris, whent it comes to his wardrobe, I think this brown leather jacket is his trademark.

That, and the nice button down shirts. And the hats.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/16/2013, 10:10 am

I am also not sure if the interview is new one although some of the things I don't remember reading in his english interviews.

Anyway I must say I love the picture they chose for that article, it's nice change to using these 3 years old pictures all the time.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/16/2013, 10:18 am

arina wrote:I am also not sure if the interview is new one although some of the things I don't remember reading in his english interviews.

Anyway I must say I love the picture they chose for that article, it's nice change to using these 3 years old pictures all the time.

I agree. I think that's one of his best pictures. He looks so handsome and mysterious. wub
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/16/2013, 12:15 pm

arina wrote:I am also not sure if the interview is new one although some of the things I don't remember reading in his english interviews.

I think his answers are pretty much the same we have seen in his english interviews, but it seems they have added a couple of words.And I'm glad they pick a picture in which he looks so grown up, instead of using the same old pics over and over.

And reading the interview, this got my attention:
Do you think you can play everything?

I’m able to play many different things, but I also know that it will be difficult to convince people. My physic is peculiar and my voice is high. I’ll have to fight to impose another image of myself, but I’m ready to do it.

What does he mean with "my physic is peculiar"? humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next