Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

+26
Buenos
coxfire
tanita_mors
Adamina
ramram73
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
mae55
Ireth
Kurt Hummel
sahhar
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
Jellyrolls
glimmerle
ladydianab
MissSoniaPP
bayth
MoviesAreLife
fantastica
ColferInspired
arina
brisallie
sheny
Glorfindel
Delight
30 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 4:38 pm

Ehh...I don't really care about the TCA's, but an award is an award. And Chris did say once that he doesn't discriminate between awards. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5

Post  Glorfindel 5/23/2013, 4:48 pm

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/23/2013, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 5:03 pm

Cool picture! I love the body language.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/23/2013, 5:06 pm

It looks like he is from an 80s Brat Pack movie there. ;-)
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 5:08 pm

Georgette888 wrote:It looks like he is from an 80s Brat Pack movie there. ;-)

He does! LOL!

Or maybe a beatnik...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/23/2013, 5:09 pm

He looks like a young enthusiastic used car salesman, leaning into the car like that. "Yes mam this is an excellent second hand." Smile

I could never do that, lean onto the bonnet, my car is dusty and dirty most of the time.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/23/2013, 5:16 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:He looks like a young enthusiastic used car salesman, leaning into the car like that. "Yes mam this is an excellent second hand." Smile

I could never do that, lean onto the bonnet, my car is dusty and dirty most of the time.

Same here. My cars filthy. I bet that girls cursing her luck because he plays for the wrong team. I sure wish Chris was my car salesman. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/23/2013, 6:14 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Cool picture! I love the body language.
I love the car. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 6:23 pm

I really hope that is not his car. Someone should blur the plate number out.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/23/2013, 6:27 pm

Would you mind changing the pic to the one CCN posted, love? They blurred his visible license plate unlike this one.

Eta: Great minds. Lol
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/23/2013, 6:31 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Would you mind changing the pic to the one CCN posted, love? They blurred his visible license plate unlike this one.

Oops, will do right away. blushh
Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed (I saw that they blurred out the plate number when I fist saw the pic on tumblr and appreciated that, but there were several posts of the same pic and tweet and I just picked one randomly to copy and paste without looking thoroughly at the picture again).

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/23/2013, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 6:32 pm

Georgette888 wrote:Would you mind changing the pic to the one CCN posted, love? They blurred his visible license plate unlike this one.

Smile

Are you talking to me? 'Cause I didn't post the picture. blushh I don't even know how to post pictures.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/23/2013, 6:35 pm

No, to the person who posted the pic- Glor. Sorry, thought it could be taken as read.

Thanks, Glor, love.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 6:36 pm

Georgette888 wrote:No, to the person who posted the pic- Glor. Sorry, thought it could be taken as read.

Thanks, Glor, love.

Okay, sorry! Just wanted to make sure! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/23/2013, 6:46 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Okay, sorry! Just wanted to make sure! Smile
It was all mea culpa. blushh

Chris does look like very cool, leaning against the car like that, doesn't he?
Like this:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 39 Chris_pine_leaning_car_VSS

Although I'm sure a lot of us would have preferred something like this:
Chris Colfer Appreciation Thread!--part 5 - Page 39 Taylor-lautner-car

Lol, that girl with him on the pic would have needed cardiac massage and extra oxygen if Chris would have posed like that. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/23/2013, 6:49 pm

Aww,Glor, no worries. It is easy to miss. I didn't notice it wasn't the blurred version at first.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 6:59 pm

I love the pictures you posted, Marie! Especially that first one. But yes, Chris just looked to casual and calm. That type of stance is not something he would've done back in 2009.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/23/2013, 7:03 pm

I saw it unblurred but couldn't come close to reading it, mostly I was thinking what is the story behind this picture: parking garage? house? store? just wondering what was said and all that because I am basically nosey.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 7:12 pm

ladydianab wrote:I saw it unblurred but couldn't come close to reading it, mostly I was thinking what is the story behind this picture: parking garage? house? store? just wondering what was said and all that because I am basically nosey.

It looks like a parking garage.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 5/23/2013, 7:26 pm

The young man in the picture above Taylor isn't Chris is it? If it is how did I miss that one? I can't tell because the face is turned but the garage picture is pretty hot itself. He posted his bunny costume from Christmas Story on instagram but it sure would be much more fun to see pictures of him today, tomorrow and so on.
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 7:37 pm

ladydianab wrote:The young man in the picture above Taylor isn't Chris is it? If it is how did I miss that one? I can't tell because the face is turned but the garage picture is pretty hot itself. He posted his bunny costume from Christmas Story on instagram but it sure would be much more fun to see pictures of him today, tomorrow and so on.

No, he's not Chris but I can SO picture Chris in that pic. Same build, same hair, same coloring in general. I love the leather look. Chris has got to do a photoshoot like that someday!

Also, that childhood photo you saw was cute. It's actually pretty old and has been floating around the fandom for quite sometime thanks to his mom. It's kinda funny how he was the same age in that bunny costume picture as the twins are in his LOS universe: 12 years old.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/23/2013, 7:49 pm

I think the guy is Chis Pine, the 'Star Trek' actor, the young James T Kirk.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 5/23/2013, 7:54 pm

Of course his name is Chris. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/23/2013, 10:20 pm

lol marie you ldkfklasjflds jfldsajflsdkjfla;sdjfds! make sure your hubby isn't watching you from behind. tonguue

was chris wearing a hat of some kind on that pic? too bad i can't tell. looks like he's got hair flipping down or he's wearing some kind of small headdress.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 5/23/2013, 10:29 pm

fantastica wrote:lol marie you ldkfklasjflds jfldsajflsdkjfla;sdjfds! make sure your hubby isn't watching you from behind. tonguue

was chris wearing a hat of some kind on that pic? too bad i can't tell. looks like he's got hair flipping down or he's wearing some kind of small headdress.

I believe he's wearing a hat. He looks like a car salesman. Razz
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next