Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
glimmerle
Glorfindel
Ireth
valkeakuulas
sjonnepon
arina
opals
BlueJazz
brisallie
sheny
Delight
sahhar
M&M
ColferInspired
fantastica
Ranwing
MoviesAreLife
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Adamina
tanita_mors
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap43%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap5%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap42%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 21

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 5:08 pm

bayth wrote:
American Idol (13.2 mil/4.1) lost just a few eyeballs and dipped 9 percent in the demo. Glee (6.1 mil/2.2) rose 11 percent and a tenth.
sifflou

Wow. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferGirl 2/8/2013, 5:32 pm

Just want to add my love for this episode. wub Well, at least the Kurt storyline! The Blina crap was creepy. unsure

I was so happy that they let Kurt win the diva-off! After those two jerks insulted him and said he didn't deserve to be in NYADA, Kurt more or less *had* to win in order to prove them wrong; not put Rachel "in her place". I agree wtih Marie that that's not really how the storyline seemed to play out for me. He wasn't knocking her down so much as trying to bring her back to earth, just as she said. Especially with how he didn't gloat or be rude in return to her toward the end of the episode, but instead was compassionate and caring - Kurt Hummel's trademarks - and tried to lift up her spirits. Besides, it's been nearly two months in Glee-time since the Winter Showcase happened. It took him two months before he felt pushed to the brink enough to confront Rachel about her behavior. For me that shows how much he cares about her, that he's willing to put up with that for so long, until it got to a point where enough was enough. He didn't snap at her over nothing. I thought their scene after the diva-off was really sweet, especially Rachel's "I love you" and their hug. wub I also love that she tried to defend him to those gay bullies when they were ragging on him. I'm glad all is well in Hummelberry land at the end of this episode, I didn't want the drama to be dragged out.

The return of snarky, sassy Kurt was amazing! I loved seeing him stand up for himself and others. This is the kind of snark I like. Smile His epic put down of the two gay bullies was fantastic, as was Kurt and Rachel's fight and him dropping the Defying Gravity bomb. It was so fun and entertaining, this is probably one of if not the best Kurt episode all season so far! His bitch faces this episode were especially impressive, and as always, he was looking incredibly handsome. His outfit for the diva-off was stunning, I loved that entire scene. wub

I loved the glimpses we got of Adam. Him supporting him during the diva-off, rubbing Kurt's back and their exchanged smile when he won. Then when Kurt tried to put himself down again, Adam reassured him and told him he won because he's an incredible singer; complimented and encouraged him. And in turn, Kurt defended him. I love how mutual their relationship is so far. What I always hated about Klaine is, to me, it always felt like Kurt was supporting and nurturing and being there for Blaine, with words and actions, so much more than Blaine would ever do for him. But I like that Adam is actually being the supportive, sweet guy that Kurt needs, who can help heal his self-esteem and give him confidence, instead of just taking all of Kurt's compassion and giving nothing to him in return. I can't wait for 4x15 and more Kadam scenes in the future!!

As for Santana, I'm looking forward to her living with Hummelberry, if only to spice up the NY storylines. My dearest wish right now (besides official Kadam) is stupid Brody being kicked out of the apartment so it's only Kurt, Rachel, and Santana though. Hopefully I'll get my wish soon. tonguue I also really loved Santana's Girl on Fire scene, though the rest of her storyline was meh to me.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 5:58 pm

sheny wrote:4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhw17v3qNy1rujjf1o1_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhw17v3qNy1rujjf1o5_250
Adam can't take his eyes off Kurt. He looks in love. Our boy has that effect on people. Smile

How did I miss the supportive back rubbing in the gif on the left?

Oh wait, I know how. I was so traumatized by what happened in Blaine's bedroom that it took me a couple of minutes to be able to focus on the song.

Anyways, I just went back and rewatched the scene. I love Kurt's little look over at Adam, and the way you can tell that he is anxious about it. And I love Adam being so supportive. Someone like Adam is just so good for Kurt. I love them both.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/8/2013, 6:04 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Anyways, I just went back and rewatched the scene. I love Kurt's little look over at Adam, and the way you can tell that he is anxious about it. And I love Adam being so supportive. Someone like Adam is just so good for Kurt. I love them both.

And I know this is quite trivial and small, but he didn't move a flinch when sides were taken, didn't even stand up. Just sat there very certain he was sitting on the winners side.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/8/2013, 6:29 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Were not the ratings for the previous Kurt VO starting ep also good? This one even more since it had two! fan favorite characters on focus. Also it is note worthy that roughly guessing between Hummelberry and Blaine taking almost 2/3 of the episode and Santana singing the rest, that using these chararters has proven to be a good consept!
Don't forget Finn and Emma.

So we have Kurt, Rachel, Santana, Tina, Blaine, Finn and Emma.
Those are all old characters, 3 first tier (Kurt, Rachel, Finn), 2 second tier (Santana, Blaine), 1 adult character (Emma) and 1 of the original 5 (Tina, 3 with Kurt and Rachel).
No noobs.

That's quite telling, isn't it?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2013, 7:41 pm

exactly. noobs = fail. look, 3 yrs of high school is enough. we don't want more recycled drama about silly school kids crushing and cheating on each other. we want to see how the original beloved characters do in their lives. many teeny viewers have also grown up over the years. it's time to move on. cut the high school crap and focus on the young adults!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/8/2013, 8:19 pm

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxbpoP4rE1qh5dyro1_12804x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxbpoP4rE1qh5dyro2_12804x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxcii4tDH1rk63wco2_1280

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/8/2013, 8:25 pm

-Finn and Emma. WTF? blinkk

-I thought Santana was being controlling here. SHE broke up with Brittany. She has no right to tell Brittany who she can and cannot date. Period. The paid girlfriend threw me for a loop. Really?? That would never be an issue in real life. Just move on, Santana. Let the two dumbasses be together. I thought it was rude of her to just show up at the Hummelberry loft and invite herself to live with them without asking first. I can't see this going well at all.

-I loved the Hummelberry scenes. I loved the reappearance of snarky!Kurt here because it was the good type of snark: the kind that allows you to defend yourself or others. In this case, he was standing up for himself multiple times. The first scene with Hummelberry (the fight) made me laugh so hard! They were both so cocky! I wonder if Lea and Chris cracked up during filming? It must've been very fun for them. Yay for Kurt for winning the Diva Off, and for standing up for himself and telling off those awful, bullying gay guys, all with an angelic smile on his face! I'm glad that Kurt and Rachel made up in the end, though. Also, Rachel showed me here that she is a sweet girl at heart, despite her ego issues. She is maturing (slowly) when it comes to that problem. She doesn't want to become a "diva", especially if it will interfere with her friendships and lovelife...and she was willing to give up her dreams because of it. Season One Rachel would not have given a crap about anyone else. Rachel does care, I think. It's a good sign.

-The Blaine/Tina thing is creepy and pathetic. I fear that Tina is going the Quinn route and losing her mind. This obsession with Blaine is just...ARG! And the molestation scene is beyond strange. I will say this though: I really enjoyed the hell out of Jenna's acting in that bedroom scene! I'm so glad they are giving Jenna more to do (even though they are ruining Tina in the process). *shrugs*

-The little Kadam scene was cute. I want to see more of them, damn it! How about a date?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 9:25 pm

sheny wrote:
AfterElton "Glee" Recap 4.13

The theme of Brooklyn life this week is DIVA! also, and the way you knew this episode was going to be good is that it opened with a Kurt Hummel monologue. I feel like we've been deprived of his voice for so long! It's like cool spring water after weeks of drinking sand! Well, but Kurt has had it with Rachel 2.0. She's as egomaniacal as Lima Rachel, but with 100 percent more bangs and sycophantic entourages and weirdly naked boyfriends. Kurt tells her exactly that when she starts ringing a bell for her morning tea and bossing him around with flash cards so as not to injure her voice. It goes about as well as you'd expect.

Kurt: Hey, remember all the worst things about you from Ohio? They still exist, only Santana and Quinn aren't here to keep me from killing you.
Rachel: I knew I could only treat you like shit for a matter of time before you told me to stop acting like a bitch.
Kurt: Obviously the only way to slay the dragon of your id is for me to destroy you with my voice, so I challenge you to that thing like they did in Pitch Perfect, but more like one-on-one.
Rachel: Didn't we do something like this several hundred times in previous seasons? And didn't I beat you every time?
Kurt: Well, for one thing, my voice, like my supernatural good looks, are growing exponentially awesomer every day. And for another thing, I let you win because it weirded out my dad back then that I could sing like an angel.
Rachel: All of my confidence was built on that one moment of beating you!
Kurt: That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Your confidence has always been built on whatever guy is boffing you.
Rachel: Fine, let's do this.

Brody explains the Midnight Madness like it's some kind of vocal deathmatch, which would actually be a good way to lose some of these new characters no one seems to care about. The song the NYADA fight club chooses is Jean Valjean's "Bring Him Home," and I don't mind telling you that just the three notes from Chris Colfer moved me in a way that Tom Hooper's entire film did not. Adam of Adam's Apples is in attendance and has strategically placed himself at the very edge of the stage so he can experience the maximum impact of Kurt's voice and also so he can sit by him and maybe hold his hand or at the very least smile self-deprecatingly at him in that special adorable way British people do. (Snicks says Adam looks like homeless Neil Patrick Harris. It's the most correct description I have ever heard.) The song is gorgeous. They both sound incredible. Kurt wins by half a note.

All of Rachel's hopes — well, the Funny Girl revival ones, at least — are dashed. Kurt lets her fall down about seven notches before he gently prods her back up four notches, just enough that she's still Rachel Berry, but without the flash cards and the sycophants.

Speaking of whom: Kurt tests out Adam's boyfriend potential by measuring his ability to listen to him talk about Rachel's need and feelings for hours and hours. Adam, however, is more interested in talking about how Kurt deserved to win the sing-off and also about how he should stop hiding his light under a bushel. Rachel's minions, the same ones who were clowning on Kurt and his Apples ten minutes ago, run up to him and talk real fast about how he's the bee's knees and how he just has to do whatever Broadway kid thing with them. Kurt, verbatim:

I don't think so. I think you both are shallow and obnoxious. And I think the only reason run around kissing everyone's as is because you know you'll never make it on your own. And another thing: If you say one more nasty thing about Adam's Apples, I will challenge you to the next Midnight Madness. And we all know how that ends.

Kurt, dude. You are better than a diva. You are a goddamn caped crusader and I love you with all of my whole heart. Also in love, or at least in the verrrry smitten range of emotion is Adam. The way he look at Kurt, it's — I think loving Kurt Hummel gives boys an immediate and incurable case of heart eyes, like, "Just watching you tie your shoelace blows me the fuck away." He tells Kurt that he's impressive, but Kurt doesn't hear the implied and let's make out right now because he's the best best friend and he has to go stitch Rachel back together.

Back in their loft, Kurt and Rachel are enjoying a quiet night in when someone knocks at the door. Santana has made one last loop around McKinley High: the lockers, the classrooms, the theater, the foyer. "Girl on Fire" is the song of her new life, and she owns it. She has walked out the front doors of her high school, for real this time, and walked up the steps of the New York City subway. And now here she is. Rachel and Kurt are both like, "Santana?" And she goes, "Let it burn, baby. Let it burn. Snix is home."
www.afterelton.com
I love this review, it is one of the best I have read in a long time.
I hope this means they will not pander to the Blarren stans anymore. 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 357632081
I love what they have written. And it is so true. 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/8/2013, 10:20 pm

sheny wrote:4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxbpoP4rE1qh5dyro1_1280
I think Chris just said something funny: they are all cracking up and looking at him. Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2013, 11:00 pm

that reminds me of the gay high five thing in last season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 11:06 pm

Blaine is their other favourite so I didn't bother reading it.
TV Fanatic

Kurt has long been in Rachel's shadow, at least in her mind, and tonight she finally learned that her life could've been much, much different if only he hadn't thrown their very first diva-off to save his father the potential embarrassment of having a son sing songs written for a woman.
That, dear TV Fanatics, was the best scene of the season. Maybe even the entire series.
Rachel has grown increasingly more intolerable and self-centered as her time in New York has progressed, but with that tiny bit of truth, Kurt shook her foundation enough for her to see that she's not infallible. With his rendition of "Bring Him Home," he threw Rachel back into the reality that while she's great, others are great as well. And if she wants to make it in that business and have any friends, she'd do well to remember that.
I just loved everything about Kurt tonight. How self-assured he is and confident in himself, his abilities and his choices. He's come so far over the course of four seasons, perhaps showing the greatest depth of any of our original cast members. I think he just became my favorite character
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 650269930

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/9/2013, 2:00 am

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Look_y10

I just want this immortalized for all posterity. Smile Kurt, you did indeed win that diva-off!!! bisou I'm so happy!!!
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/9/2013, 3:33 am

fantastica wrote:you just said what i want to say so i will shut up. Razz

Hey, no cop outs allowed. We want to know what you think too fanny2

valkeakuulas wrote:It was also well done reprisal of their Defying Gravity competition, the Kurtsie in me would have liked Kurt to get the final note of BHH, but we can't have everything. Embarassed

I wanted Kurt to sing the last note too (because it's glorious). Unfortunately, as Glorfindel had pointed out, they needed to continue the scene after Rachel finished the song, so there's narrative necessity for her to get that last note.

sheny wrote:
AfterElton "Glee" Recap 4.13

Kurt: Hey, remember all the worst things about you from Ohio? They still exist, only Santana and Quinn aren't here to keep me from killing you.
Rachel: I knew I could only treat you like shit for a matter of time before you told me to stop acting like a bitch.
Kurt: Obviously the only way to slay the dragon of your id is for me to destroy you with my voice, so I challenge you to that thing like they did in Pitch Perfect, but more like one-on-one.
Rachel: Didn't we do something like this several hundred times in previous seasons? And didn't I beat you every time?
Kurt: Well, for one thing, my voice, like my supernatural good looks, are growing exponentially awesomer every day. And for another thing, I let you win because it weirded out my dad back then that I could sing like an angel.
Rachel: All of my confidence was built on that one moment of beating you!
Kurt: That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Your confidence has always been built on whatever guy is boffing you.
Rachel: Fine, let's do this.

www.afterelton.com

^ That's the best part of the recap for me, with the bolded text being my favourite line Smile

Now I'm getting the urge to watch Pitch Perfect (starring Rebel Wilson).
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/9/2013, 4:20 am

I am not sure if Kurt ever looked more more mature and grown up than in this particular scene.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo2_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo3_250
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo4_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo1_250
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/9/2013, 9:27 am

this episode sure is problematic mess.

while i loved the fight scene with hummelberry and chris and lea were brilliant in all their stuff, i'm sick and tired of this plotline for the two of them. kurt isn't and shouldn't be rachel completion because he is a fucking man, and no rachel, he won't be going for the role of fanny brice. pull yourself together girl. she was getting out of control and he was right to complain because he sure as hell isn't her servant, but no more diva offs.

have to say that bring him home was wonderfully edited in my book - the song i mean. the visual was "been there done that", but the vocals very mixed together greatly. both kurt and rachel were fantastic and either could have won. while lea's voice was fuller and it sounded righter for the song, that wouldn't have been the case had she sung it in the key that that song should have been sung. there, chris would have blown her away, but i guess the show can't allow that. this way, in a key and arrangement set for a woman, chris was right there with her, every step of the way. i doubt she would have been able to parry him in the original key.

finn is like useless. what exactly is his role in the show now, because he has no plot lines anymore. jayma proves once more what an exceptional actress she is and that scene where she loses control of herself just before finn plants one on her was fantastic. woman deserves better that what rib are giving her.

lets see. darren criss and queen should never mix and his performance was so over the top i kept shaking my head. no matter how many times i see him on this show the amount of show-faces and durping that he infuses in his performances always hits me anew.
the clueless bliane is irritating but at least it's consistent and i though he was decent in his sick scenes and the one with tina in the bedroom. that scene was ok and i actually sympathized with tina, until SHE FUCKING STRADDLED AN UNCONTENTIOUS GAY GUY, UNBUTTONED HIS SHIRT AND STARTED TO RUB THAT CREAM ON HIM. WTF????!!!!???? she lost me there and when she attacked him for not caring about her. girl needs a really check, stat. she was great in hung up though, loved that number.

santana - the stupidity of bram continues and maybe it's for the best because heater is a terrible actress and even naya suffers when she does scenes with her. maybe with santana in ny, we will finally have extra fun scenes. girl on fire was great, nutbush ... was a great fun number. i wasn't impressed with the duet. it was boring.

all in all, the episode had brilliant moments but also those that should just be erased from our collective memories forever.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2013, 9:35 am

arina wrote:I am not sure if Kurt ever looked more more mature and grown up than in this particular scene.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo2_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo3_250
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo4_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhxhi0OlbL1qcpsrlo1_250
That's exactly what I thought. hapitgh
He looked like a legit romantic male lead. (Not that this is a goal of Chris, considering how he feels about that, but it's good for his acting career/reputation/representation.)

And oh my, his body in those pants and belt when he opened that coat with his hands in his pockets..... ded
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/9/2013, 10:25 am

Jayma was really amazing in this episode, I almost forgot how great she can be when she gets something to do.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/9/2013, 10:43 am

Glorfindel wrote:
arina wrote:I am not sure if Kurt ever looked more more mature and grown up than in this particular scene.

That's exactly what I thought. hapitgh
He looked like a legit romantic male lead. (Not that this is a goal of Chris, considering how he feels about that, but it's good for his acting career/reputation/representation.)

Me and my hummelberry fantasies, but for me that scene it was like taken from a romantic comedy. lol

I think I've already pointed what I think about Hummelberry scenes, but I'll say again that I love their catfight, and despite of her annoying attitude, Rachel Berry being a diva is the Rachel that everybody know and some people learned to tolerate. But still I dislike that she needs to be told by other people, how talented she's. For me it only means that she's actually insecure.

Finn and Emma, I'm still processing that kiss...when I saw that scene, I couldn't avoid to scream "wtf", because it was unexpected o.o though I read some spoilers, but still. Why are they turning Finn into Will? First he took ND, then he's in the teachers room as if he were one of them, then he has arguments with Sue as Will used to have and now is this? Please I want Finn to find his own future, I want him out of Lima...in NY. By other side, I've read some theories that was how he used to calm Rachel when she had her meltdowns, so it was an instictive reaction. I think Finn is only confused by his feelings, and how he's been unable to forget Rachel, it seems he's forcing himself to do it. So he thinks he has a crush on Emma, but he's only confused.

Santana, I wond't deny that I'm glad she's in NY, I bet there gonna bit so much bitchy in that room, but I don't want her to be rude with Kurt, either with Rachel. I want them to be friends, not the best, but good friends. And I know some people found unrespectful how she invited herself to move in, but for me that was VERY Santana, but still I think she should ask them is she can to move in, because there's not enough space in that house and it may complicate their dailylife," where is she gonna sleep?".
So about Brittana, personally I'm agree with you that I didn't understand why Santana wanted to go back with Brittany if she was the one who broke up? Did she realize that it was a mistake? Yeah that could be a possibility, and after she found out about Bram, and seeing she dislikes Sam, it motivated to go back with Brittany at any cost, even it that means to be stuck in Lima :rolleyes: but she's also someone that I don't see there and I'm glad she decided to move. I'm thinking how much this TV show is focused on shippers

Tina and Blaine, how much creepy that friendship can be? To sum up, Tina is Blainers fandom. Personally I found creepy the bedroom scene and I even thought she was going to rape him, yep dirty mind. But I'm sorry, if she keeps being so obssesed with him and praising him all the time, I can expect anything from her. So going back to the bedroom scene, I was cringing while I was seeing it because as I said before it was awkward. But I've read that Blainers felt the same at first, but then they thought it was cute and finally they wanted to be Tina. Ok Jenna acted well her lines, but the storyline itself is seems rushed and weird to me. I could understand is she has a crush, because is been said that Blaine is the "perfect" guy, so even straight girl like him, but this's a whole new level.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2013, 11:34 am

Regarding the pictures of Kurt in Rachel's bedroom, I'm just glad that he had the good sense to unbutton her shirt and rub vaporub on her chest.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2013, 12:12 pm

brisallie wrote:Tina and Blaine, how much creepy that friendship can be? To sum up, Tina is Blainers fandom. Personally I found creepy the bedroom scene and I even thought she was going to rape him, yep dirty mind. But I'm sorry, if she keeps being so obssesed with him and praising him all the time, I can expect anything from her. So going back to the bedroom scene, I was cringing while I was seeing it because as I said before it was awkward. But I've read that Blainers felt the same at first, but then they thought it was cute and finally they wanted to be Tina. Ok Jenna acted well her lines, but the storyline itself is seems rushed and weird to me. I could understand is she has a crush, because is been said that Blaine is the "perfect" guy, so even straight girl like him, but this's a whole new level.

You know, the thing with the Blaine/Tina bedroom scene is that it just kept getting more and more inappropriate and uncomfortable as the scene went on. Tina had at least five really inappropriate actions or vocalizations in that little scene. I think the straddling was the worst part of it all. That type of action is very intimate, and honestly, doing that to an unconcious boy that you aren't in an intimate relationship is sexual assault/harrassment.

And as for Blaine, I know he is oblivious but after three episodes, he should realize how deep Tina's crush for him is. He shouldn't be encouraging her behavior by inviting her into his bedroom (even if he viewed it as platonic, the bedroom still suggests intimacy), and inviting her to be his date for the wedding. He should be discouraging her, and telling her there is no shot for them.

The only excuse I can think for Blaine not knowing that Tina is crushing on him so much is that he really does know, and he is just enjoying the attention.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/9/2013, 12:26 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
The only excuse I can think for Blaine not knowing that Tina is crushing on him so much is that he really does know, and he is just enjoying the attention.
I don't think he is doing it for the attention. He is just extremely dumb.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhy4es2EQD1qk7znbo2_r1_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhy4es2EQD1qk7znbo1_250
I want Kurt to wear these clothes in every episode. So handsome and hot wub

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/9/2013, 1:18 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:...

And as for Blaine, I know he is oblivious but after three episodes, he should realize how deep Tina's crush for him is. He shouldn't be encouraging her behavior by inviting her into his bedroom (even if he viewed it as platonic, the bedroom still suggests intimacy), and inviting her to be his date for the wedding. He should be discouraging her, and telling her there is no shot for them.

If your friend is gay, I don't see bad if he invites you to his bedroom,because there won't nothing dangerous. But it also depends on how close is your friendship with that person, and seriously I think Tina/Blaine friendship has been rushed, that's how I perceived. But the major issue here, is that Tina have second intentions of being in Blaine's bedroom, it seems she doesn't see the limits. And about Blaine, it can be that he likes this attention or he's clueless, but if he considers her as his friend, she should stop her, if not she gonna be hurt or gonna be even more creepier.

Regarding the pictures of Kurt in Rachel's bedroom, I'm just glad that he had the good sense to unbutton her shirt and rub vaporub on her chest.

Razz

Probably some hummelberry have imagined that in their wild dreams, but Kurt respects limits.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/9/2013, 1:31 pm

sheny wrote:4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhy4es2EQD1qk7znbo2_r1_2504x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_mhy4es2EQD1qk7znbo1_250
I want Kurt to wear these clothes in every episode. So handsome and hot wub
I love those gifs. aa54

brisallie wrote:I think I've already pointed what I think about Hummelberry scenes, but I'll say again that I love their catfight, and despite of her annoying attitude, Rachel Berry being a diva is the Rachel that everybody know and some people learned to tolerate. But still I dislike that she needs to be told by other people, how talented she's. For me it only means that she's actually insecure.
That's exactly what it is: Rachel is insecure and lives from win to win to validate her talent. She like Tinkerbell, remember? She needs applause to live.

Jellyrolls wrote:You know, the thing with the Blaine/Tina bedroom scene is that it just kept getting more and more inappropriate and uncomfortable as the scene went on. Tina had at least five really inappropriate actions or vocalizations in that little scene. I think the straddling was the worst part of it all. That type of action is very intimate, and honestly, doing that to an unconcious boy that you aren't in an intimate relationship is sexual assault/harrassment.
In almost 25 years of marriage, I've never straddled my husband to rub vapo on his chest. I have done both things seperately (lol blushh), but you do not need to straddle someone to rub his chest.
It was beyond creepy, and it looked to me like another 'imagine-that-was-me-cuzz-Blaine-is-so-hot-and-we-wished-he-was-straight-so-he-could-kiss-girls-on-screen fanservice scene.
Blaine being unconscious took it even one step further in the sexual assault alarm level.

Blaine is used to having everyone fawn over him and wanting to be with him. Tina's is not unusual behaviour for him. And to be fair: he doesn't know about the straddling/vaporub part yet.

I like what AfterEllen wrote about Blaine and his obliviousness:
"My favorite thing about this clusterfuck is how Blaine literally has no idea that Tina wants to blow his whistle. He's that guy who lives in a bubble of his own handsome affability, just chasing an old lady down the road to tell her she dropped a hundred-dollar bill and having the old lady go, "Aw, just keep it." And the pad thai driver showing up with his favorite meal even though he didn't order it and telling him, what the heck, it's on the house. And H&M always having just one more sold out shirt in his size back in the store room. And, "We don't usually let people into the habitats to cuddle with the baby panda bears, Mr. Warbler, but I guess for you we can make an exception." So when Tina gives him a handmade care package because she just senses that he's sick, that's the kind of serendipity Blaine calls "Tuesday."
AE
So accurate. moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/9/2013, 1:49 pm

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:...

If your friend is gay, I don't see bad if he invites you to his bedroom,because there won't nothing dangerous. But it also depends on how close is your friendship with that person, and seriously I think Tina/Blaine friendship has been rushed, that's how I perceived. But the major issue here, is that Tina have second intentions of being in Blaine's bedroom, it seems she doesn't see the limits. And about Blaine, it can be that he likes this attention or he's clueless, but if he considers her as his friend, she should stop her, if not she gonna be hurt or gonna be even more creepier.

Let me clarify. Since Blaine is oblivious to the crush, he wouldn't see any problem with inviting her to his bedroom. What I was saying is that if Blaine wasn't so oblivious, and realized Tina was crushing on him, he shouldn't have invited her to his bedroom.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next