Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
glimmerle
Glorfindel
Ireth
valkeakuulas
sjonnepon
arina
opals
BlueJazz
brisallie
sheny
Delight
sahhar
M&M
ColferInspired
fantastica
Ranwing
MoviesAreLife
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Adamina
tanita_mors
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 21

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 12:42 am

Kind of disgusting but at least it has nothing to do with Klaine.
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvrzcawKV1rqpzmeo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 12:52 am

“* Kurt, infuriated by Rachel’s increasingly inflated, post-Winter Carnival sense of self-importance, decided she needed to be “taken down a notch.” His strategy? Challenge her to NYADA’s “Fight Club” for vocalists — Midnight Madness — where he indeed proved triumphant “by the closest margin in history.” A dejected Ms. Berry couldn’t get her mojo back and decided to skip an open call for Funny Girl, not because she lost, but because she feared success would turn her into a monster and alienate her friends. Kurt, though, like a good BFF is supposed to do, helped Rachel realize that — with an occasional dose of real talk — she might be able to have it all. (Silent applause.)”
TVLine
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 12:53 am

LOL. OK then.

You knew someone would go there at some point.

ETA: This was about the After Elton tweet.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/8/2013, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 12:54 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 12:57 am

ColferInspired wrote:“* Kurt, infuriated by Rachel’s increasingly inflated, post-Winter Carnival sense of self-importance, decided she needed to be “taken down a notch.” His strategy? Challenge her to NYADA’s “Fight Club” for vocalists — Midnight Madness — where he indeed proved triumphant “by the closest margin in history.” A dejected Ms. Berry couldn’t get her mojo back and decided to skip an open call for Funny Girl, not because she lost, but because she feared success would turn her into a monster and alienate her friends. Kurt, though, like a good BFF is supposed to do, helped Rachel realize that — with an occasional dose of real talk — she might be able to have it all. (Silent applause.)”
TVLine

I love this. Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 1:06 am

Ranwing wrote:Ohhhh... so much to go over.

First of all (and most importantly), the NYADA Diva-off. Was so thankful that it's finally out in the open that Kurt threw their first Diva-off and giggled at how it completely threw Rachel. The poor girl can't just be an outstanding performer. If she's not the best of the best of the best with everyone constantly telling her how amazing she is, she just falls like a bad soffle. At first I was worried that she was going to throw the contest, but I'm so delighted that not only did Kurt win, but he won fairly. And in every meaningful way possible. He beat her at her own game, in her own key. But Rachel being Rachel, she can't be a gracious loser. She's got to go all mopey Mary until Kurt soothes her wounded ego.

And Kurt shows just how strong a person he's become. He's not phased by the insults of Rachel's followers, and he wasn't phased when they suddenly declared him as the greatest ever. He knows who he is, which friends are worth having and what is important to him. And yes, his friendship with Rachel is important to him. As bad a winner and loser as Rachel can be, Kurt shows just how generous in spirit he is. He doesn't gloat or try to rub Rachel's face in being handed her first real defeat as a performer (and get used to it, honey... it's not the first time that someone else is going to be better than you). He shrugs it off, reassures Rachel and they go back to the Hummelberry that we want to see. He is so ready to take on the theater world because he's able to handle the good and bad that goes along with it.

As for the McKinley side of things, the less said about the Santana/Brittany/Sam triangle, the better. You're trying to tell me that Santana can't get a girl? Seriously? And that she can't do far better than Brittany (who I never felt loved Santana the way Santana loved her)? Hell no. It's a contrived way to get her to NY, but at least she's there now. And leave dim Brittany to her dim BF (now I can ignore them both happily).

And Tina has gone head first into some seriously creepy territory. She just can't wrap her head about the reality that Blaine is gay and will never want her the way she wants him to. And judging from all the pictures of Kurt popping up around Blaine (and he's got a lot of them), Blaine is still hung up on Kurt (if we ignore the Sam crush, I can buy it). Clinging to hope that one day he'll respond to her is pathetic enough. But straddling him while he's drugged, unbuttoning his clothes and feeling up his chest? If their genders were reversed, we'd be talking real sexual assault. I don't care that she was putting medicine on his chest, it was wrong and I'm really angry that the show went there.

As for the music... my opinion on the BHH competition stands. Kurt nailed it both vocally and emotionally, while Rachel did her "sing like Barbra" routine (which I am pretty much over). Diva was a mess and the less said about DSMN, the better (because I'm confident that Freddy is going to return from the afterlife just to bitchslap Blaine for that butchery). Tina's song was great, but I couldn't enjoy it because it was still all about her misplaced feelings towards Blaine. And I for the most part enjoyed Santana's songs, but did we really need her in three songs this ep? For a character that hasn't been in half the episodes, she hasn't exactly been neglected with vocal performances. Three is a bit much.
I feel now that the writers are out to destroy the McKinley side. It so bad it is pathetic, from all that I am reading.
It is good that Adam is getting more and more love from more fans.
Aside from all the McKinley crap, this season has been good for Kurt and Kurtsies, so far.
I am staying wary though.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 1:18 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I feel now that the writers are out to destroy the McKinley side. It so bad it is pathetic, from all that I am reading.
It is good that Adam is getting more and more love from more fans.
Aside from all the McKinley crap, this season has been good for Kurt and Kurtsies, so far.

I tweeted to someone that I have a feeling that us Kurtsies are going to have to really pay for his episode at some point Wink

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 2/11/2013, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/8/2013, 1:43 am

SO agreed on Darren's "acting." His sickness was sickening and cringe worthy. As for the rest, all boring or creepy except for NY. I am drowning in my feels for Kadam.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 2/8/2013, 1:47 am

Just chipping in, not having the best day but I had to comment on the episode.

Undoubtedly one of the best episodes I've seen in a long time. LOVED Chris/Kurt, loved the New York storyline, Kurt winning the competition, fierce Kurt, the Hummelberry resolution, Kurt and Adam Smile ,Naya did a great job with her storyline. The sore point was the Blaine/Tina storyline and the random Finn/Emma kiss.

Further proof that this show only needs New York and Chris/Kurt, along with Lea/Rachel and Naya/Santana, and that's all I need.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/8/2013, 1:53 am

I'm still waiting for some kind soul to upload the episode so that I can watch it phr34r

Sounds like I'll need to do a lot of fast-forwarding through the McKinley scenes, especially the Blina ones. You'd think that they've already butchered Tina enough to grant certain fans in the Glee fandom the opportunity for self-insert fantasy... Jeez.

ColferInspired wrote:

If cheating-and-now-Sam-crushing Blaine never gets back together with Kurt, I will consider this season a good season for Kurt. When I think about the fact that the writers had given Burt prostate cancer just to service a Klaine reconciliation, the more I'm convinced that Klaine would only increase Kurt's suffering on this show.

Jellyrolls wrote:
I tweeted to someone that I have a feeling that us Kurtsies are going to have to really pay for his episdoe at some point Wink

We are going to pay for it all right....

Spoiler:
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 1:54 am

You should hear the noise that comes out of me every time I see Kurt with Adam! I have a schoolgirl crush on Oliver.

I love that Kurt supported the apples to the mean gays. And I loved Adam's reaction!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 1:59 am

sahhar wrote:Just chipping in, not having the best day but I had to comment on the episode.

Undoubtedly one of the best episodes I've seen in a long time. LOVED Chris/Kurt, loved the New York storyline, Kurt winning the competition, fierce Kurt, the Hummelberry resolution, Kurt and Adam 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 650269930 ,Naya did a great job with her storyline. The sore point was the Blaine/Tina storyline and the random Finn/Emma kiss.

Further proof that this show only needs New York and Chris/Kurt, along with Lea/Rachel and Naya/Santana, and that's all I need.
The fact that the McKinley side is such a mess is very telling compared to the New York side at the moment.
Maybe Brad is one of the ones that doesn't want McKinley anymore and would be happy just writing for the New York side with fewer characters. 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 2176491633
I am just cringing after reading what was going on with the McKinley characters. This is just really bad.
But like I said I am staying wary until the end of the season.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/8/2013, 1:59 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Really, Tina. Asking Blaine if he's ever been with a girl? Seriously?

And Blaine talking about loving girls, and their beautiful bodies. Ugh.

Blina scene in Blaine's room is disgusting.

Best part of he Blina scene is the picture of Kurt on the side table.

OMG. Tina unbuttoning Blaine's shirt, sitting on him, and wiping vaporub on him, and resting her head on his chest. Not good at all.

I think I'm going to be sick. The double standard is disgusting. Can you imagine what would have happened to Kurt if he had done the same thing to Finn in S1. Since when sexually assaulting someone while he is sleeping is not creepy Ryan? I'm sorry for Jenna but I can't wait for this season to end and Tina to be gone forever.
There are people on Tumblr saying that if Blaine was unconscious next to them they would probably do even more to Blaine because he is so irresistible. So what they would rape him or something close to that? What world do I live in? vomit2

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/8/2013, 2:09 am

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Really, Tina. Asking Blaine if he's ever been with a girl? Seriously?

OMG. Tina unbuttoning Blaine's shirt, sitting on him, and wiping vaporub on him, and resting her head on his chest. Not good at all.

I think I'm going to be sick. The double standard is disgusting. Can you imagine what would have happened to Kurt if he had done the same thing to Finn in S1. I'm sorry for Jenna but I can't wait for this season to end and Tina to be gone forever.
There are people on Tumblr saying that if Blaine was unconscious next to them they would probably do even more to Blaine because he is so irresistible. So what they would rape him or something close to that? What world do I live in? vomit2

Agree 100%. I have no doubt if Kurt had done the same thing to Finn in season 1, he would be called all sort of names.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 2/8/2013, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo)
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 2:12 am

sheny wrote:

I think I'm going to be sick. The double standard is disgusting. Can you imagine what would have happened to Kurt if he had done the same thing to Finn in S1. Since when sexually assaulting someone while he is sleeping is not creepy Ryan? I'm sorry for Jenna but I can't wait for this season to end and Tina to be gone forever.
There are people on Tumblr saying that if Blaine was unconscious next to them they would probably do even more to Blaine because he is so irresistible. So what they would rape him or something close to that? What world do I live in? 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 2048237024
This is how sick the Blaine stans are and will turn more fans off this character.
McKinley side is dying and the writers just keep killing it further.
I hope fans start tweeting wanting more Kadam, we need Ryan and the others know that we still love this pairing to happen.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/8/2013, 2:14 am

sheny wrote:

In a world were crazy fangirls are just as insane as Tina is now with Blaine. Yeah creepy.

Ok I need to say this: I'm so glad that Kurt won, I was afraid that Brad was gonna favors Rachel as he usually does, but it wasn't. For me what happened was that Kurt expressed more emotion that Rachel did, and their classmates noticed that. By other side, Rachel needs to learn to lose, if not the world is gonna hit her in the face and they're not gonna be as sweet as Kurt was.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2013, 2:40 am

this whole blina plot is a total fan service to help lusty fan girls imagine themselves in tina's shoes. tina is their avatar.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 2/8/2013, 3:04 am

Delight wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
I tweeted to someone that I have a feeling that us Kurtsies are going to have to really pay for his episdoe at some point Wink

We are going to pay for it all right....

Spoiler:

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Gollum-not-listening

I have no comments since I haven't watched the ep (tbh, I'm not sure if I'll watch it due to all the erm...unwatchable Lima scenes) but I really wanna do a gif spam. So, here you go neutre

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvuq6GkDl1qgghb8o1_500
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 480674_original

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvv2jsL941qbnvfdo1_250_4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvv2jsL941qbnvfdo3_250_4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvv2jsL941qbnvfdo4_250

Kadam:
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvw7rXl3l1qfoe0po1_5004x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvv7tL2iA1qc5kqeo2_250_4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvv7tL2iA1qc5kqeo1_250

I really don't wanna get invested in them but they're quite irresistable now...

Old Hummelberry vs New Hummelberry:
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 479404_original
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 479639_original

My bb's growth hormone is incredible coool

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 2/8/2013, 3:39 am

Jellyrolls wrote:You should hear the noise that comes out of me every time I see Kurt with Adam! I have a schoolgirl crush on Oliver.

I love that Kurt supported the apples to the mean gays. And I loved Adam's reaction!

Guh! Me too. I was so ridiculously happy during their little scene together. I noticed that, once again, Adam pushed Kurt to accept that he's just as good when Kurt attempted to write off his win over Rachel as a fluke.

And then we had bitch!Kurt baring his claws at those two mean gays, and Adam is obviously completely smitten and turned on by that...at least in my world, anyhow. Smile

Really what I like is the idea of Kurt having a potential love interest where Kurt's character is allowed to vulnerable, but also allowed to be strong at times, too. Something where he's portrayed to be equally attractive, talented, and masculine as his partner.

I confess I've been a bit of a shipping ho up until this point, casually multi shipping Kurt with just about every cute guy, but never really settling on just one. Adam may be slowly ruining me for other ships. wub
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/8/2013, 3:42 am

This episode had the potential of becoming one of my favorites this season. Kurt was great, so happy he won and he finally told Rachel about 'Defying Gravity' Smile Chris' face and his inner monologue at the beginning were hilarious. All the Hummelberry scenes were great. And they were on a bed together, why is no one freaking out about that the same way they did about the other two.
'Bring him home' was breathtaking and Kurt was so handsome. I loved all of his outfits. Adam was great too even though he had only one line. Smile

I loved Santana's scene with Sue, the conversation with Brittany at the end and 'Girl on fire' was very good. How does Brittany know about Adam?

The only bad thing in this episode were all those Blaine/Tina scenes especially the bedroom scene. You have to be crazy to thing is was in any way hot. It was creepy and just awful. If a boy did the same thing to a girl it would be considered a sexual assault but when it's a girl this is ok and we a supposed feel sorry for her.
She also said that kissing Rachel is not enough so Tina thinks that a man can't be sure if he is gay or not unless he has had sex with a girl before. And I guess she was offering to help with the experiment. I think sleeping with Kurt and Eli pretty much proves just how gay he is. If that is not enough those 1000 photos of Kurt Blaine has on his phone, nightstand, locker and that book of his should show us what exactly he likes and what he wants.
I don't know why she won the diva week. I'm sure being a diva and being a bitch are not the same thing. I would give the award to Unique. I think she and sue are the only McKinley characters I like.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mhvxwwxRrG1qd1240o1_250 I didn't know there was a status like that ptdr

Last edited by sheny on 2/8/2013, 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/8/2013, 4:14 am

The faces Kurt made through episode were priceless! Razz And overall I think the New York storyline was more enjoyable than I thought it would be (although I don't know how would I felt if I was primarily Rachel's fan), but still I would like to see Kurt being in the wrong once in a while. I think the fact they hardly show him make mistakes, being flawed is limitating for the character.

Bring him home was beautiful and Chris's version is now just 3 numbers behind Lea's!

Last edited by arina on 2/8/2013, 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 2/8/2013, 4:34 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ladydianab wrote:This show is exhausting! What just happened? Again, really, Finn and Emma. Its like the PTB already know the show is failing. I think Glee just jumped the shark!

No. Glee jumped the shark with the Whitney episode.

not with The First Time?
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/8/2013, 4:37 am

sjonnepon wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
ladydianab wrote:This show is exhausting! What just happened? Again, really, Finn and Emma. Its like the PTB already know the show is failing. I think Glee just jumped the shark!

No. Glee jumped the shark with the Whitney episode.

not with The First Time?

Good point.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 2/8/2013, 5:21 am

Just finished watching 4x13. Once again, I'm posting this in a running commentary format because I don't want to analyze Glee episodes too much.

Kurt gets another voice-over scene! This makes it his third one this season. Yes, I keep track of these things.

I've avoided the Diva performance video when it came out as a spoiler, so I have this to say: Why is Blaine strutting about on stage in that ridiculous muppet outfit when he doesn't even sing in it?

I like how they've built up the Hummelberry tension at the start of the episode; showing a series of little annoying things that Rachel did both in NYADA and at their shared home (such as expecting him to play errand boy and buy her things) that ultimately made Kurt lose his patience with her. To me, the shift from BFFs to competitive rivals feels a bit rushed, but it's not as badly executed as it could've been, so that's something.

Okay, apparently I harbour masochistic tendencies because I've allowed myself to suffer through the Blina scenes and that Blaine solo performance. His over-emotive face-- urk. Less said about them, the better.

How they kept bringing back Santana back to McKinley is so ridiculous that even Sue Sylvester had to make a meta comment about teleporters being the reason why ex-Glee club members kept popping back in their high school.

Tina's nickname for Blaine: Bling Bling. Blaine's nickname for Tina: Tay Tay. Excuse me while I hurl. You'd think they're primary school kids and not high school kids.

I can forgive the terrible, exaggerated acting of sick!Blaine, because I think DC was going for comedic effect. And if we use that logic, Blaine is being played as a comedic character all the time then.

Tina used the word 'Bram' to leak news about the Brittany/Sam relationship to Santana. Please stop using fandom ship names in the script, writers. It's so juvenile and it doesn't happen in real life for goodness' sake.

Speaking of Bram, I don't see why Santana had any right to barge in and disrupt Brittany's relationship with Sam when she was the one who broke up with her in the first place. No logic, as per usual for Glee, I suppose.

I like that Rachel tried to defend Kurt when the bitchy sycophants were tearing him down. But yes, after surviving the trauma that was Karofsky's bullying, bitchy gossip wouldn't have fazed Kurt at all.

Blaine saying that he likes girls because they're kind and sensitive and their bodies are beautiful... JUST MAKE HIM BI or HETEROSEXUAL ALREADY, Glee writers!

Okay, I second that the Blina bedroom scene is creepy (straddling Blaine's thighs, unbuttoning his shirt, running vaporub on his bare chest and cuddling next to his body while he's asleep). I'd appreciate Jenna's acting more if the storyline isn't so bad.

The diva-off performance for BHH had a similar format to Defying Gravity. Sure brings back memories. I like how the sycophants who had been nasty towards Kurt didn't just side with Rachel out of some sense of loyalty (I'd like to think that they recognize better singing when they hear it). I would love to see Kurt get an applause that's not that silent hand-waving thing, but I guess they have to do it that way given that the match was taking place at midnight.

'Hung Up' is okay vocally (a piece of cake for Jenna, really); but the dancing leaves much to be desired. It's a good attempt nonetheless by Jenna to channel the diva attitude.

Love how Kurt is able to identify who his real friends are, and is immune to the attempts by the sycophants to become buddies with him. The Kadam scene, though brief, is sweet, with Kurt having his claws out and defending the Apples that way. I miss this Kurt, who can be fierce when it comes to defending his friends.

When I compare the Blaine-supports-Tina-as-Diva storyline with the Kurt-supports-Rachel-as-Diva storyline, there is a big, big gap in how the two came across to the audience. The portrayal of the relationship, the delivery of the scenes; the difference is huge. The Blina scenes feel so contrived and poorly executed in comparison.

They've managed to repair the Hummelberry relationship and end their rivalry in a satisfactory way at the end of the episode. I'm relieved.

And how realistic is it that Santana can just waltz into the Hummelberry abode and expect them to take her in? Bah, it's Glee we're talking about, so why do I even ask this question? Rolling Eyes
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2013, 5:29 am

you just said what i want to say so i will shut up. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next