Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
glimmerle
Glorfindel
Ireth
valkeakuulas
sjonnepon
arina
opals
BlueJazz
brisallie
sheny
Delight
sahhar
M&M
ColferInspired
fantastica
Ranwing
MoviesAreLife
ladydianab
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
Adamina
tanita_mors
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap5%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap43%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 9 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap5%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap42%4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 21

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 1/19/2013, 11:26 am

THE DIVA CLAWS COME OUT ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7 ON FOX

Finn challenges the glee club to find their inner powerhouses for “Diva Week.” Meanwhile, in New York, Kurt can no longer take Rachel’s arrogant attitude and calls her out, causing tension between the two friends. Also, Emma is in a whirlwind preparing for her upcoming wedding in the all-new “Diva” episode of GLEE airing on Thursday, Feb. 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-413) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Heather Morris as Brittany; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; and Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Guest Cast: Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Samuel Larsen as Joe Hart; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Dean Geyer as Brody Weston; Becca Tobin as Kitty; Alex Newell as Wade Adams; and Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn.

You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Adamina 2/7/2013, 11:13 pm

He finally told Rachel about Defying Gravity I can't!! bounce
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:14 pm

Grr. I just deleted my comments for he first part of the so.

Hummelberry argument was the best scene of the season! One of th best scenes on Glee ever!

Don't Stop Me Now is Horrible. Dreadful in every way.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 11:15 pm

Adamina wrote:He finally told Rachel about Defying Gravity I can't!! bounce
Not watching ,but am recording it on my DVR. Glad he finally told Rachel about Defeying Gravity.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:23 pm

I still don't like Nutbush.

I don't like these gay guys making fun of Kurt. But I love how unaffected by it he is, and at least Rachel kind of defended him.

OK, the Finn/Emma stuff is almost as weird as the Tina/Blaine stuff

My impression of Make No Mistake (She's Mine) is the same as when I frist heard it. Not a good song for Chord, and ther voices don't match up well.

Tina voice alert. Ugh. More talk about how wonderful Blaine is.

Darren pretending to be sick is some of his worst acting ever. And her nicknames for him? vomir
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:25 pm

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
Not watching ,but am recording it on my DVR. Glad he finally told Rachel about Defeying Gravity.

If you can veg during he Blina stuff, this show is worth watchng live.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 11:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:

If you can veg during he Blina stuff, this show is worth watchng live.

Okay,thank you. You mean the Blaine stuff,right?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 11:35 pm

I hope Kurt wins against Rachel.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:36 pm

Really, Tina. Asking Blaine if he's ever been with a girl? Seriously?

And Blaine talking about loving girls, and their beautiful bodies. Ugh.

Blina scene in Blaine's room is disgusting.

Best part of he Blina scene is the picture of Kurt on the side table.

OMG. Tina unbuttoning Blaine's shirt, sitting on him, and wiping vaporub on him, and resting her head on his chest. Not good at all.

Kurt vs. Rachel time.

Adam! I love him being right next to Kurt at the diva off.

Wow. A gimpse of Kurt's teeth while he sings.

Kurt wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 2/7/2013, 11:37 pm

He won!!!!!
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 2/7/2013, 11:38 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Really, Tina. Asking Blaine if he's ever been with a girl? Seriously?

OMG. Tina unbuttoning Blaine's shirt, sitting on him, and wiping vaporub on him, and resting her head on his chest. Not good at all.

Ugh yes I am so creeped out. vomir
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 11:39 pm

Glad Kurt won something finally.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/7/2013, 11:41 pm

Are they serious? The Tina/Blaine scene is painful to watch. That scene was sexier than the First Time scene with Blaine Kurt. The writers are killing this show. Even the actors look pained at delivering their lines. Yeah, Kurt!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 11:42 pm

Adamina wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Really, Tina. Asking Blaine if he's ever been with a girl? Seriously?

Ugh yes I am so creeped out. vomir

Agree,100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:45 pm

So, Sue is offering Santana a job. So it's creepy to have

Tay Tay? Blaine has a nickname for Tina too? Did shejust call him Blank?

Tina, honey, you lost all your respect when you crushed on Blaine for three episode.

I couldn't enjoy Tina's performace at all.

Aww. I love supportive Adam.

I love Kurt calling out the gays who were making fun of him earlier.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 11:51 pm

I cannot wait to watch this tomorrow!! (can't watch live) So thrilled with the good news!! GO KURT!!!! Smile Smile

And screw the gay guys for making fun of him! (Did I read that right?) There is so much hate and discrimination within every minority community against their very own members! It's sad.

Last edited by MoviesAreLife on 2/7/2013, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:53 pm

Tina is the McKinley Diva. Someone said she never wins anyone.

Blaine just said Tina was the most important person at McKinley for him, and asked her to be his date at the wedding. Ugh.

I liked Kurt being suppotive of Rachel here. He was so sincere.

Emma is having great freak out. Finn was good being supportive until he kissed her.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 2/7/2013, 11:54 pm

This show is exhausting! What just happened? Again, really, Finn and Emma. Its like the PTB already know the show is failing. I think Glee just jumped the shark!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 12:05 am

ladydianab wrote:This show is exhausting! What just happened? Again, really, Finn and Emma. Its like the PTB already know the show is failing. I think Glee just jumped the shark!

No. Glee jumped the shark with the Whitney episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/8/2013, 12:08 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ladydianab wrote:This show is exhausting! What just happened? Again, really, Finn and Emma. Its like the PTB already know the show is failing. I think Glee just jumped the shark!

No. Glee jumped the shark with the Whitney episode.

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/8/2013, 12:17 am

Ohhhh... so much to go over.

First of all (and most importantly), the NYADA Diva-off. Was so thankful that it's finally out in the open that Kurt threw their first Diva-off and giggled at how it completely threw Rachel. The poor girl can't just be an outstanding performer. If she's not the best of the best of the best with everyone constantly telling her how amazing she is, she just falls like a bad soffle. At first I was worried that she was going to throw the contest, but I'm so delighted that not only did Kurt win, but he won fairly. And in every meaningful way possible. He beat her at her own game, in her own key. But Rachel being Rachel, she can't be a gracious loser. She's got to go all mopey Mary until Kurt soothes her wounded ego.

And Kurt shows just how strong a person he's become. He's not phased by the insults of Rachel's followers, and he wasn't phased when they suddenly declared him as the greatest ever. He knows who he is, which friends are worth having and what is important to him. And yes, his friendship with Rachel is important to him. As bad a winner and loser as Rachel can be, Kurt shows just how generous in spirit he is. He doesn't gloat or try to rub Rachel's face in being handed her first real defeat as a performer (and get used to it, honey... it's not the first time that someone else is going to be better than you). He shrugs it off, reassures Rachel and they go back to the Hummelberry that we want to see. He is so ready to take on the theater world because he's able to handle the good and bad that goes along with it.

As for the McKinley side of things, the less said about the Santana/Brittany/Sam triangle, the better. You're trying to tell me that Santana can't get a girl? Seriously? And that she can't do far better than Brittany (who I never felt loved Santana the way Santana loved her)? Hell no. It's a contrived way to get her to NY, but at least she's there now. And leave dim Brittany to her dim BF (now I can ignore them both happily).

And Tina has gone head first into some seriously creepy territory. She just can't wrap her head about the reality that Blaine is gay and will never want her the way she wants him to. And judging from all the pictures of Kurt popping up around Blaine (and he's got a lot of them), Blaine is still hung up on Kurt (if we ignore the Sam crush, I can buy it). Clinging to hope that one day he'll respond to her is pathetic enough. But straddling him while he's drugged, unbuttoning his clothes and feeling up his chest? If their genders were reversed, we'd be talking real sexual assault. I don't care that she was putting medicine on his chest, it was wrong and I'm really angry that the show went there.

As for the music... my opinion on the BHH competition stands. Kurt nailed it both vocally and emotionally, while Rachel did her "sing like Barbra" routine (which I am pretty much over). Diva was a mess and the less said about DSMN, the better (because I'm confident that Freddy is going to return from the afterlife just to bitchslap Blaine for that butchery). Tina's song was great, but I couldn't enjoy it because it was still all about her misplaced feelings towards Blaine. And I for the most part enjoyed Santana's songs, but did we really need her in three songs this ep? For a character that hasn't been in half the episodes, she hasn't exactly been neglected with vocal performances. Three is a bit much.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/8/2013, 12:18 am

cory's finn is finally old enough for emma.

blina crap gave me nothign but first hand embarrassement and discomfort, especially after blaine fell asleep. I lost all my respect for that girl.

hummelberry is the best so far but there's not nearly enough of them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 12:22 am

I hope RIB sees this and Fox. Because this what is one of things fans want. With Rachel included which would be my guess as well.

4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_mhvt26DaAG1qfy8yyo1_250

‘Go Kurt’ trending worldwide during 4x13 “Diva”
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/8/2013, 12:32 am

Gotta love a worldwide trend!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/8/2013, 12:34 am

What I am reading from this with just the comments from tumblr, I think it is Adam that is giving us the old Kurt back, which is why Adam should stay.
They are really making an effort to make Adam look better than Blaine, and making Blaine look worse and worse each week.
I can't wait to see this episode. 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread 4247136565
And Brad wrote this.
I think we should thank Brad for having Kurt win over Rachel because this just shows Kurt was never meant for Lima, he is meant for New York. And it shows what a bad teacher Shue was.
Just like Chris was too big for Clovis, they have done the same with Kurt, which I think is a nice thing to do. But again borrowing from Chris once more. 4x13 "Diva" Watch & Discussion thread 1688725052
And continuity. I can't believe it. Shocked
I don't care how many successes Blaine has a McKinley, because he belongs there, Kurt never did, and I think that is what Brad and Ryan have been trying to say, but with really bad writing.
For all we know Blaine might be a big fail in New York or Nyada if he goes there. I don't think he could handle being picked on like Kurt seems to have handled it really well.
Blaine is weak, Kurt is strong.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next