Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread

+28
Ireth
Emile
dap1217
tanita_mors
Heyerchick
valkeakuulas
Delight
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
arina
happydays
msjoanlucette
sheny
Vir Cotto
Buenos
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Catt24
sahhar
CloveGlee
M&M
fantastica
kac
Divalicious
Dame Loli
brisallie
Jellyrolls
paulopf
32 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:51 pm

I'll continue to watch the show as long as Chris is on it because I will support him on the show, no matter how horrible it is. At least Chris made a million dollars for putting up with stuff all season.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sahhar 5/22/2012, 11:53 pm

I'm still internally lactating with rage. I still can't believe it. No Mad :angry:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 5/22/2012, 11:54 pm

Parsons is a school in NY for the design arts like fashion and advertising.
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/22/2012, 11:56 pm

^ but he didn't say he applied it, did he? like every college you can't just go in w/o applying for it first.

if the Project Runway is still on, I could see him applying for the show, and get on it. I will definitely watch a fake Project Runway show starring Kurt Hummel. It would be awesome, I won't even care if he wins or not.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:58 pm

fantastica wrote:^ but he didn't say he applied it, did he? like every college you can't just go in w/o applying for it first.

Someone probably applied for him. It worked for Mike and it worked for Santana. Let's recycle another storyline. Blaine sent in an application for him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:02 am

So where does the whole Sarah Jessica Parker thing fit it?. She mentors him in Lima??!!! Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/23/2012, 12:03 am

Another quick quesstion. Was telling everybody that NYADA rejected him the last thing Kurt did? Was this a cliffhanger?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/23/2012, 12:04 am

^He told Finn and Rachel, as far as I remember, then he hugged Rachel Berry goodbye, with affection and a smile cause he's always stoic like that.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/23/2012, 12:06 am

So his rejection is a side comment as Miss Star the Choker takes a train to her destiny?

Dear God, between this and the Celebrity Apprentice Finale, I swear I'm about to cry.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/23/2012, 12:09 am

CloveGlee wrote:So his rejection is a side comment as Miss Star the Choker takes a train to her destiny?

Dear God, between this and the Celebrity Apprentice Finale, I swear I'm about to cry.

I did cry. I was pissed about CA, but this shattered me. I knew I had to get less invested in this show and this was the proof. Rachel gets everything she wants, so I do not want to hear about her being the underdog when it is patently not true. In fact, most of them aren't underdogs. Kurt is, but he is a failure, so he doesn't count.

Also, I am super pissed that apparently Santana will be in NY as well. That makes no sense, so of course they did it.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:11 am

I love how Kurt's rejection was nicely swept under the rug. No reactions afterwards from anyone, nothing. Now he get's to be with his perfect boyfriend for the rest of his life. Nexy year in Lima and the year after that they'll be together too. Only goes to show the writers write only for the pathetic shipper fandoms and/or the star herself Rachel Berry. Everything else is secondary.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/23/2012, 12:14 am

Oh, this is horribly off-topic, but while I am venting about things on TV that make me want to smash the damned thing, Adam Carolla revealed in a podcast this morning that the Celebrity Apprentice Finale was fixed. Arsenio got chosen because he has a prospective deal to host a TV with NBC. Clay could have raised a million bucks and he still would have lost.

Just like... Kurt can ace his audition the first time out, but he will be left with no future at all, while Miss Entitled chokes it away and then gets everything she ever wanted. Furthermore, Rachel's failure is a three episode epic while Kurt's is a brief aside in the wake of Rachel's triumph.

I am NOT having a good evening.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 5/23/2012, 12:15 am

I can't with this show anymore, I just can't.. There is absolutely no incentive to watch this crap anymore. I could actually buy that Kurt didn't get into NYADA, if the writers actually bothered in devoting their time in not having the audience bow at the awesomeness that is FINCHEL (vomir), and showed us reasoning of the outcome getting accepted to any college is a crapshoot. What I can't believe is that the idiot writers couldn't be bothered to let us in on Kurt's mindset for 5 minutes, because once again, we have to be reminded that Rachel (who choked on her audition) is the under-dog (in what universe since she get's the solos, the guys, and the recognition), and gets the pay-off, and the narrative exposition. It's like they can't be bothered in doing their jobs with writing characters outside of FINCHEL. What a piss poor season finale. All of what Kurt went through this year, and for what??

Well, this is one less show for me to watch in the Fall. I'm done with Glee! Even if they somehow put Kurt in NYC, it will be about him being Rachel's "best gay" sidekick, and not about his independent journey. Plus, he'll be tied down to that albatross pairing that is Klaine, which also makes me want to hurl my cookies. I will support Chris OUTSIDE of Glee, but not even his wonderful ability to rise above this crapfest material is an incentive to watch. They have seriously shortchanged Kurt this season, and I don't think next season we'll see an improvement. I feel like by watching this God awful show, I'm supporting RIB's (lack of) vision, and I think the only way things will change with that show if they (deservedly) loose their viewership.

So, FUCK RYAN MURPHY & FOX! Wish I could say it's been a great ride.

Last edited by Catt24 on 5/23/2012, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/23/2012, 12:17 am

kac wrote:If they are doing scenes in New York, I would bet that some way they will get Kurt there. Maybe there might be a cancellation at the last minute with another student. Who knows?

If he stays in Lima all I know is I won't be watching. I don't care if it is Chris, it would be stupid and uninteresting to me.

I have to agree with the above post.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:21 am

I'm just so tired right now. I legit have a headache from this. Now I really wish Struck By Lightning would release soon so what I can watch something that does justice to Chris. This show. *facepalm*.

Oh, and will the Klainers stop whining now??. They got what they wanted.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/23/2012, 12:26 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt will end up in New York somehow. Kurt has been wanting out of Lima since day one. He's not going to stay in Lima.
I hope so. If he does somehow gets in New York there will be a chance I will watch season 4,but if he does not there will be no chance at all.

Last edited by FanofChrisC&MaxA1 on 5/23/2012, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/23/2012, 12:28 am

I just realized, I have ignored the faults of this season, and this episode was a shining example of all the irritating things which didn't bother me too much, until tonight.

Now, they bother me. I think in my head I will pretend that season 2 was the last season.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/23/2012, 12:33 am

sahhar wrote:I'm just so tired right now. I legit have a headache from this. Now I really wish Struck By Lightning would release soon so what I can watch something that does justice to Chris. This show. *facepalm*.

I will say that looking at the Klaine tag, I am shocked by the number of Klainers who are pissed about Kurt not getting into NYADA. It surprised me.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/23/2012, 12:37 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I'll continue to watch the show as long as Chris is on it because I will support him on the show, no matter how horrible it is. At least Chris made a million dollars for putting up with stuff all season.

Me too. Always there're supporting him despite how unfair has became this show dryy

I just downloading the episode but I already know that possibly gonna waste an hour of my time :( but I still wanna have my own opinion.

I will say that looking at the Klaine tag, I am shocked by the number of Klainers who are pissed about Kurt not getting into NYADA. It surprised me.

Really??? ohmy That's weird, they must be happy because Kurt is staying in Lima .... crycry
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:39 am

M&M wrote:
sahhar wrote:I'm just so tired right now. I legit have a headache from this. Now I really wish Struck By Lightning would release soon so what I can watch something that does justice to Chris. This show. *facepalm*.

That's a shock to me. I thought they would be throwing confetti and celebrating.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/23/2012, 12:42 am

I am mostly a Klainer, but primarily a Kurtsie. I wanted Kurt to get a dream this year. NYADA was the last one he had left, you can believe that we wanted him in. They will give him a new dream, perhaps one more suitable, but what I am so sick to death of is he isn't allowed to accomplish his dreams. Team player, yes, hard worker, yes, accomplishment, hell no.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:43 am

Kurt's never going to get his dream. Not until he turns 30 and RIB are finally ready to end the damn show.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/23/2012, 12:50 am

M&M wrote:

And now the real Kurtsies finally reveal themselves. I think this should have many not staying Klainers now and are regretting pestering the Brad and the others all season.

I feel they are being punished and we now have to suffer for it as Kurtsies. 3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 1371890812

This ending does not make sense. Chris is so happy about and excited. He used to troll but he doesn't anymore, he tells the truth to the fans. So does Lea. So how can she be working everyday with him, and how can Sarah Jessica's Parker's character be his mentor if he isn't going to any college that we know of?

This episode makes no sense whatsoever.

How the hell are they going to get people to watch after this?

It just doesn't make any sense.

And I think this sums up things for me:

“Both Colfer and Murphy, they’re speaking directly to young people. … The real difference is that Chris Colfer is a terrific writer and Ryan Murphy can’t write worth a darn.”
Stephen King (via lazeaboutpotter)
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/23/2012, 12:54 am

Any chance Kurt will just go to New York anyway and try doing something there?.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/23/2012, 12:56 am

^ ok stephan king didn't really say that. check that link. it was a parody by the fans.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next