Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread

+28
Ireth
Emile
dap1217
tanita_mors
Heyerchick
valkeakuulas
Delight
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
arina
happydays
msjoanlucette
sheny
Vir Cotto
Buenos
ColferInspired
ChrisColferFan1
Catt24
sahhar
CloveGlee
M&M
fantastica
kac
Divalicious
Dame Loli
brisallie
Jellyrolls
paulopf
32 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  paulopf 5/22/2012, 11:02 pm

Probably not. Probably he'll stay in Lima with Blaine. You know? Unless he actually gets a victory, I'm not watching next season.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x22 "Goodbye" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  brisallie 5/22/2012, 11:04 pm

I don't care if I haven't seen the whole episode yet but please tell me if Kurt going to NYADA? I read Rachel was the only one who took that train and also Finn broke up with her? So WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING THE WRITERS? Cliffhanger? :angry:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:04 pm

You know, I don't think that this episode pleased any of the fans out there.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:05 pm

brisallie wrote:I don't care if I haven't seen the whole episode yet but please tell me if Kurt going to NYADA? I read Rachel was the only one who took that train and also Finn broke up with her? So WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING THE WRITERS? Cliffhanger? :angry:

Kurt didn't get in :(
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/22/2012, 11:05 pm

If they are doing scenes in New York, I would bet that some way they will get Kurt there. Maybe there might be a cancellation at the last minute with another student. Who knows?

If he stays in Lima all I know is I won't be watching. I don't care if it is Chris, it would be stupid and uninteresting to me.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/22/2012, 11:10 pm

I just tweeted Brad if Kurt used up his two times a season happiness allotment, because that is what it feels like. Rachel gets a play, starring role in ND, and prom queen. Kurt gets a round one okay to NYADA and a boyfriend who isn't allowed to kiss him on screen. He lost the presidency, he lost the play, he lost the chance to go into acting. Even if he does go into fashion, it will have a bitter taste, and he will have to be remarkably successful at it to make up for all the shitting on him the past 3 years.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/22/2012, 11:11 pm

Seriously, they set it up for Santana to go to New York and for Quinn to occasionally visit. Do I want to watch those three in New York? And Kurt to just hang around McKinley? When would he sing?

Not interested, I will have to wait and see what happens. Surprisingly I am not annoyed or stressed. What happens happens.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:12 pm

You should check out Brad's twitter feed. Everyone is raging.

https://twitter.com/#!/search/realtime/%40bfalchuk
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:13 pm

Kurt will end up in New York somehow. Kurt has been wanting out of Lima since day one. He's not going to stay in Lima.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/22/2012, 11:14 pm

the fox people have been trolling us well....

I think i immedately lost my appetite for this show next season. I don't even feel like talking about this episode. well, at least I am going to get my life back!!

btw, call me negative, but I did predict kurt not getting in, and finn not getting in. so, negativity makes me sane. I am going to sleep well tonight... w/ rage!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/22/2012, 11:15 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:I don't care if I haven't seen the whole episode yet but please tell me if Kurt going to NYADA? I read Rachel was the only one who took that train and also Finn broke up with her? So WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING THE WRITERS? Cliffhanger? :angry:

Kurt didn't get in :(

Thanks to confirm me what I read on tumblr but... as I said before I haven't even seen the episode and I'm not sure if I wanna see it now because I'm so upset. Is so unfair he didn't get into NYADA? He nailed his performance in front of Carmen so Why is he not going? You know I think I'm agree with what others have said :It seems the only one who get what it wants is Rachel dryy

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:20 pm

At least we had the amazing first 10 minutes Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/22/2012, 11:21 pm

I have been in tears since Kurt made his announcement. This show has never made me like this. I can not stop crying.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/22/2012, 11:24 pm

OK, I just got home, and my TV did not record. I did not get to see tonight's episode. Did I hear you all correctly?

After all that pain and anguish, Kurt did NOT get into NYADA? He got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL all season long?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:25 pm

CloveGlee wrote:OK, I just got home, and my TV did not record. I did not get to see tonight's episode. Did I hear you all correctly?

After all that pain and anguish, Kurt did NOT get into NYADA? He got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AT ALL all season long?

But it's all right, Claire. He still has Blaine. What more does he need?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/22/2012, 11:28 pm

somehow kurt will go into fashion. that will give hte writers the excuse to not let him sing again, except maybe an occasional duet w/ blaine or someone else. i am really not interested in this show anymore. any mention of NYADA will made me sick.

wait til next year when blaine gets into NYADA.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/22/2012, 11:29 pm

A new television show with different writers.

Did they say what he's going to do with himself now? Or is he stuck in Lima making the Klainers happy?

This may actually be the deal breaker. I may be done.

Last edited by CloveGlee on 5/22/2012, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:30 pm

CloveGlee wrote:A new television show with different writers.

Unfortunately, Fox still owns Chris for a few more years. At least he gets paid good money for this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/22/2012, 11:31 pm

fantastica wrote:the fox people have been trolling us well....

I think i immedately lost my appetite for this show next season. I don't even feel like talking about this episode. well, at least I am going to get my life back!!

btw, call me negative, but I did predict kurt not getting in, and finn not getting in. so, negativity makes me sane. I am going to sleep well tonight... w/ rage!

I had my suspicions when Burt gave him that speech about his chance for the NYADA audition being the moment he won. Also, when the Thibadeaux woman didn't right out said he had gotten in.

Some months ago I would have been in tears. Glee has sucked so much lately, that I've become less invested even in Kurt. So, whatever. Fuck you, Glee.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/22/2012, 11:39 pm

CloveGlee wrote:

A new television show with different writers.

Did they say what he's going to do with himself now? Or is he stuck in Lima making the Klainers happy?

This may actually be the deal breaker. I may be done.

They didn't say what he was going to do after. I don't even think he spoke after he said he didn't get in. I can't even remember now.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/22/2012, 11:43 pm

I just watched the episode. I have no words. Nothing. FUCK THIS, and FUCK Ryan Murphy. That. Is. All.

Good luck with season 4 fucking writers. beam

It's only my undying loyalty to Chris Colfer that's forcing me to sit through this pathetic excuse for a Rachel Berry show. I was so close to qutting the show today, but it's the only way I'll get to see Chris. Ugh, Fuck my life.

Last edited by sahhar on 5/22/2012, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/22/2012, 11:44 pm

You know, I was not as upset as a lot of people were by this season, I thought it was OK. But this last episode kind of ruined it for me. I really don't think I will want to watch next season, even if they put Kurt in fashion. Uh, he wants to be on the stage. No, I don't think I will be buying the singles on my wish list, or buying this past season on DVD.

No more money to this show, though I will support all of Chris' non Glee projects.

Oh well. Next season will have to be stunning for me to even think of continuing watching.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/22/2012, 11:48 pm

Can anybody please tell me what Parsons is?
I do think this really may be the last straw. I don't even feel like recapping this.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/22/2012, 11:49 pm

you know, this whole show is centered around Rachel Berry's path from an underdog to a broadway star. everybody else is "supporting" remember?

at least he klainers will rejoice. they can watch another year of klaine heart eyes w/ no kiss. yay!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/22/2012, 11:49 pm

I remain fully vested in Kurt, but now have absolutely no faith in the writers. They have dug a hole for Kurt for 3 seasons. 3 seasons of heart break, and they end the season like this. I am sure he will go into fashion, yes a reason not to sing, and he will be gorgeous and glorious, but this will fester. Nothing is magical anymore, it hasn't been for a while, and the hope of it becoming magic again is gone. Because in the end the show is about Rachel, everyone else is just a shadow for her to speak with. This severely damaged any Hummelberry love I had left. The relationship is too uneven. Not unless she fights to get Kurt in, but this show has it's stereotypes, Rachel's voice is amazing and unique, but Kurt doesn't fit. I also didn't want Santana's stupid bitchiness in Kurt's storyline.

I just wish some intrepid person on Broadway would decide to cast Chris in a short run, because I am sure this crap will be in articles all over tomorrow.

I will watch it, if only to see Burt and Kurt at the beginning. I am also going to drink this really HUGE glass of sangria, to watch the ending with wine-colored eyes.

Looking at the tweets, there is a repetition that Glee hates women. Umm, Kurt is a guy, he busted out an incredible audition, and he doesn't get his dream. He didn't get the Presidency, or the play, and now not his dream. Glee hates anyone not named Rachel would be more correct.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next