Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 2:13 pm

I'm always here for a Kurt's solo, and he sounds lovely, but I really don't like this song.
Hoping for an acceptable context. = means no Blaine.

Glee, get yourself together, so far this album is a boring mess. arghh
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 2:17 pm

Chris and dianna can sound like madonna the most. But having Chris sing this song is like a waste of his vocal talent.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/7/2012, 2:17 pm

OK, proof that the idiot troll lurks here, she is at IMDb and this is what she is saying ...

"It's not an agenda. Even all the Chris fans on chriscolferfanforum think he sounds weird"

She really has a way of twisting things around. I am a fan here and I do like his part in the song (WE Are the Champions). It is exhausting.

Last edited by kac on 5/7/2012, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a bit of info)
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 2:20 pm

^Regarding We Are The Champions:
“Kurt’s bit *IS* in the episode. I saw them film it. He’s off to the far right on the stage, where they’re all in line, and then walks forward to do his line, and then Quinn walks forward and sings hers and they put their arms around each other.”
X

*crossing fingers*

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 5/7/2012, 2:20 pm

OMG KURT GOT A SOLO I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hola hola hola

I think he sounds beautiful, and the lyrics fit Kurt really really well, in my opinion. I know some think it's boring (but aren't several of the songs on this album), but, I'm just so ecstatic he got a solo that that doesn't bother me. I love it!!!!!!! Love love love it. wub wub wub

I'm also really, really happy We Are The Champions was a senior song, and that Kurt got a line there too. wub And, I'm one of the people who like his line. Yaaaaaay!! I'll try not getting my hopes up that he'll sing a line anywhere else on the album, I'm thankful for what I have, I'm pretty happy now. Smile
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/7/2012, 2:24 pm

I am really liking the song (I Remember), he sounds wonderful as always. Now I am excited. I hope his verse does not get cut on We Are the Champions.

Last edited by kac on 5/7/2012, 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just because mistakes were made.)
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 2:25 pm

AThat troll is disgusting! I wanna smother her w dung!

Btw Chris sounds beautiful in I'll Remember. I just wish the song itself has more "energy " to it but its a typical Madona song. I don't think Chris sounds weird in any of his lines. Hes technically perfect.

Last edited by fantastica on 5/7/2012, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/7/2012, 2:26 pm

Is it confirmed that his solo will actually be filmed and in the episode?, or is it just for the graduation album?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/7/2012, 2:27 pm

When we praised him, she does not take it seriously and says we have to be 12 years old fangirls, when someone of us critize little bit something she all of a sudden takes that opinion seriously a shows it people as a proof. Interesting!

Even if it is not the solo I wished for Chris he sounds very lovely on it. wub

Last edited by arina on 5/7/2012, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 2:30 pm

Chris sound fantastic in I Remember !!!!!! kolce
The song is boring as hell (this album is such a snuze fest so far), but WHO THE FUCK CARES. CHRIS HAS A SOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!! kolce
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 2:31 pm

arina wrote:When we praised him, she does not take it seriously and says we have to be 12 years old fangirls, when someone of us critize little bit something she all of a sudden takes us opinion seriously. Interesting!
Ah! That's because she's twelve.

It's out another song: You Get What You Give.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 2:32 pm

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/7/2012, 2:34 pm

His voice sounds robotic to me on "I'll Remember." It doesn't have the pureness that we usually hear in his voice. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just different. Probably my least favorite Chris solo, but better than any of the songs that he who shall not be insulted sings Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 2:45 pm

You Get What You Give. - I like it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 2:47 pm

Absolutely not robottic. But if you meant monotonous I can agree. Madonna has a limited vocal.range and she usually sings so low a lot of her songs has monotonous melodies. Even the 4 minutes in its original key was really boring if not for her and Justin Timberlakes awesome dance moves.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 2:48 pm

Don't like the last song. Hay where's Marie whenwe need her?!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 2:52 pm

Personally, I prefer I'll Remember to I Have Nothing for example. While the song ain't much, Chris is doing his lower register thing and I have been missing his Beatles like ballads. I'm imagining that this is sung to Burt or about Burt. I LIKE.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/7/2012, 2:53 pm

If someone found download links, please post them here, I am so bad at this :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 2:54 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-prom-graduation-nationals-spoilers-season-4-320608

After Kurt breezed through his NYADA audition, Colfer noted that Kurt will find out in the season finale whether his performance of “The Boy Next Door” from The Boy From Ozwas enough to impress Whoopi Goldberg’s Carmen. Also revealed in the last episode of the season: whether or not Kurt and his boyfriend, Blaine (Darren Criss) — who’s a junior — will do the long-distance thing. “I have a light sprinkling of what they’re planning [for Season 4] but it sounds pretty cool,” he says.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 2:57 pm

arina wrote:If someone found download links, please post them here, I am so bad at this :-)
Go to ONTD Glee - the first post are all the songs from Tumblr. I don't have download links because I have NetVideoHunter and VideoDwnloadHelper installed on my Mozilla and they catch most songs and videos played in the browser.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 2:59 pm

Please! Do not keep kurt in lima!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/7/2012, 3:00 pm

tanita_mors wrote:
arina wrote:If someone found download links, please post them here, I am so bad at this :-)
Go to ONTD Glee - the first post are all the songs from Tumblr. I don't have download links because I have NetVideoHunter and VideoDwnloadHelper installed on my Mozilla and they catch most songs and videos played in the browser.
blushh I always forget, what is the ONTD?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 3:01 pm

Don't know if this was posted yet, but Kurt's part of We Are The Champions IS in the episode - that is it was filmed

Graduation Song Spoiler re: Kurt

so my spoiler source is back, an extra from the set. once again, this individual is not anonymous but has asked me to keep their name unpublished.

this spoiler is regarding Kurt’s vocal involvement in the final group number of the graduation ep.

Regarding We Are The Champions:

“Kurt’s bit *IS* in the episode. I saw them film it. He’s off to the far right on the stage, where they’re all in line, and then walks forward to do his line, and then Quinn walks forward and sings hers and they put their arms around each other.”
http://shotgunanderson.tumblr.com/post/22592749219/graduation-song-spoiler-re-kurt

Last edited by tanita_mors on 5/7/2012, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/7/2012, 3:02 pm

It's a live-journal gossip community : Oh No They Didn't (ONTD). Just type ONTD Glee on Google and the first hit is the Glee branch of ONTD.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/7/2012, 3:07 pm

Never been a big fan of Madonna but I spent my high school years listening to these types of soft ballads. It's like you can't quite listen to them but the basic layout is there right in the brain synopsies and Chris has done them justice. And this definately should be sung to someone like Burt or McKinley or even to his childhood in Lima...This whole album has all the right songs for that lyrically? but otherwise it's been a bit naaaah.

That Hollywood Reporter story is just a big slap across our faces. One thing Fox knows is how to dribble the spoilers...I know BlueJazz advised us to Calm Down but I just can't. This unexpected solo just messed up my mind even more. saispa
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next