Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 12:46 am

oh com'on, hte glee we knew in early S1 was long gone. it's the original cast that are still giving us the impression that things haven't changed much yet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 12:53 am

fantastica wrote:oh com'on, hte glee we knew in early S1 was long gone. it's the original cast that are still giving us the impression that things haven't changed much yet.

Season 1 Glee is long gone. It's just the fact that the original 4 are doing a song or something together that's making me a mess.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 1:12 am

may I offer a hug???? bisou (don't have the right smiley)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 5/1/2012, 1:29 am

fantastica wrote:are we still on the "#keepKurt4ever" hashtag?

this just in:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3bl5n5Svw1rojy6eo1_500

Awwww, I'm already feeling kinda teary just thinking about this. :( I can't wait to see this scene. I love that they're actually going to give a scene to the original 5 like this, I wondered if they would and I'm so glad they are. I'm sure I'll be a complete mess during this episode. crycry
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 5/1/2012, 1:39 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3brjlOufk1rojy6eo1_500

Jenna too. crycry Kevin McHale tweeted that they ALMOST got him to cry. Lol, almost. I hope Chris tweets too.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/1/2012, 1:40 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3bp4sTF8g1rojy6eo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/1/2012, 1:44 am

"#keepKurt4ever"

Let's do it. Unfortunately, I have to work until eight tomorrow night and it will be almost nine when I get home. I will miss this.

I still can't believe they are doing this to Glee.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/1/2012, 1:45 am

ColferGirl wrote:
fantastica wrote:are we still on the "#keepKurt4ever" hashtag?

this just in:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3bl5n5Svw1rojy6eo1_500

Awwww, I'm already feeling kinda teary just thinking about this. :( I can't wait to see this scene. I love that they're actually going to give a scene to the original 5 like this, I wondered if they would and I'm so glad they are. I'm sure I'll be a complete mess during this episode. crycry

I'm sure about it too but I miss those old days of season one and honestly I gonna be a little bit emotional to see the original 5 (or 6?) :( So hopefully at the end is gonna worth watching it Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 2:06 am

fantastica wrote:may I offer a hug???? bisou (don't have the right smiley)

sure *flying hug* Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/1/2012, 2:09 am

sahhar wrote:

Sorry to disturb but Can I join to the hug? Lately I haven't feeling well, is like more near is the end of Glee worse I feel :( Is bad to say that for me this gonna be the END?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/1/2012, 2:15 am

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Sorry to disturb but Can I join to the hug? Lately I haven't feeling well, is like more near is the end of Glee worse I feel :( Is bad to say that for me this gonna be the END?

Sure! *flying hug* neutre . You're totally justified in saying that this is going to be the end. That's how I feel too. I'm sure I'll be a wreck when the last episode of this Season airs. I just don't trust the writers with Season 4.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/1/2012, 2:23 am

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Here's a comforting hug gif. I'm sure there's a better one out there but I just couldn't find it at the moment.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_lzwpcczWQ01r6f6cso1_500

I'm pretty certain that we would be seeing a similar scene in the upcoming episode.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/1/2012, 2:28 am

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:may I offer a hug???? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 3995355489 (don't have the right smiley)

sure *flying hug* Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 650269930 .

Sorry to disturb but Can I join to the hug? Lately I haven't feeling well, is like more near is the end of Glee worse I feel Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 1371890812 Is bad to say that for me this gonna be the END?

Here have a *flying tackle hug* like Chris would do. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 650269930

We won't know what is happening. But what will happen on that panel will be interesting, though am nervous about the answers. I don't want Chris as a guest star, he deserves better, so does the others. They have worked their arses off and gave everything to this show. They don't deserve to be tossed aside so Glee can become Blee. It's like RIB are saying Darren is the most talented one on the show so we are keeping him.

What I am starting to see that some Klainers would rather keep Kurt than have Blaine takeover. I think many more will start ditching Klaine because they would rather have Kurt instead.

I did have a feeling this would start happening. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 4247136565

Some on tumblr that I know are Klainers that probably aren't anymore are joining in with #keepKurt4ever twitter compaign. They would rather no Klaine then for Blaine to replace Kurt.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 2:34 am

You can't replace Kurt, a flamboyant young gay man, with an ambiguous, is he bisexual-because-he-flirts-with-everyone Blaine. If anything, even if the writers wanted to do so, they couldn't replace Chris' acting chops with Darren's. Chris has a fine, crisp acting style, and subtle expressions that punctuate how he feels, even without words. Chris makes them look good. He also allows them to tell any kind of story they want, because he can handle it. While they want to sell music, they do have to tell a story, and Chris, Lea and Cory will remain the ones that can time after time bring it, even when the dialogue is clunky/crappy. They make us care, even when they make mistakes.

This isn't even me hating on Blaine, I am a Klainer because I want Kurt to have a love life, but I probably would be happy following any relationship he was in, as long as he is happy. I liked season 2 Blaine, but season 3 Blaine has no substance, I don't find him interesting. I hope they get their act together and actually write him a solid personality, to show why Kurt loves him so much.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/1/2012, 2:58 am

Divalicious wrote:You can't replace Kurt, a flamboyant young gay man, with an ambiguous, is he bisexual-because-he-flirts-with-everyone Blaine. If anything, even if the writers wanted to do so, they couldn't replace Chris' acting chops with Darren's. Chris has a fine, crisp acting style, and subtle expressions that punctuate how he feels, even without words. Chris makes them look good. He also allows them to tell any kind of story they want, because he can handle it. While they want to sell music, they do have to tell a story, and Chris, Lea and Cory will remain the ones that can time after time bring it, even when the dialogue is clunky/crappy. They make us care, even when they make mistakes.

This isn't even me hating on Blaine, I am a Klainer because I want Kurt to have a love life, but I probably would be happy following any relationship he was in, as long as he is happy. I liked season 2 Blaine, but season 3 Blaine has no substance, I don't find him interesting. I hope they get their act together and actually write him a solid personality, to show why Kurt loves him so much.

I want Kurt to be happy, that is all I wanted.

But I feel ones think if Klaine stay together, then that is only how we will still see Kurt. Klainers are playing into RIB hands that is what the opinion I think is becoming. If they split up, they will have to have another reason to show Kurt, thus maybe having them change their minds and we get our split narrative.

If we get Klaine we will probably get less Kurt. This could be another reason why Chris doesn't want Klaine, he has probably worried about this for a long time. Probably why he thinks his time on screen could be limited.

They need others to have a connection with the juniors. That is what it is looking like at the moment.

But I don't know what will happen in the finale. So I am hoping Rachel does get into Nayada and we get that split narrative next Season, then if they keep Klaine I wouldn't be worried about it. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Struck by Lightning 5/1/2012, 12:47 pm

Just wanted to say Not the Boy Next Door is up on iTunes, it sonds really great wub . I encourage people to get it if you can, even if we can't make it the top selling song of the episode we can show there's fan demand for Kurt singing if we keep it ahead of some other songs.
Struck by Lightning
Struck by Lightning
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 1:02 pm

Just got it, but I am still waiting for the episode to hear it. Livestream in 8 hours (if it works) and then on the big screen in 11. I know the time will go fast, it is the last day of my week off vacation. At least it ends on a happy note. Oh yeah, my pregnant kitty just had 3 kittens, 2 grey and white and 1 black and white. I'm a grandmother!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 1:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3cnyoL8tS1qgummfo1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/1/2012, 1:34 pm

^^
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/1/2012, 1:36 pm

Boy, I wish I could hear what Kurt was saying.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 1:37 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3cqkh7b5z1qbu3mbo1_400

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 13 Tumblr_m3cqhyOPyn1qbu3mbo1_500
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 1:38 pm

They look like scared little bunnies. Maybe someone else is doing Phantom and they panic like hell, having to do their backup numbers.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/1/2012, 1:44 pm

Kurt looks like he is about to pass out with nerves.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 5/1/2012, 1:54 pm

Poor Kurt! He looks like he's scared to death in those pictures. It reminds me of right before he sang Candles last season, he looked like he was about to faint then too.

I'm sooooooo excited for the episode tonight!!!!!!!!!! I wish it wasn't so many hours away still, I can't wait!!! Smile

I also bought his solo on Itunes last night, and he still sounds incredible. I love it so much, definitely one of my favorite songs he's ever done now. I can't stop listening to it. wub wub wub

Divalicious wrote:Just got it, but I am still waiting for the episode to hear it. Livestream in 8 hours (if it works) and then on the big screen in 11. I know the time will go fast, it is the last day of my week off vacation. At least it ends on a happy note. Oh yeah, my pregnant kitty just had 3 kittens, 2 grey and white and 1 black and white. I'm a grandmother!

Awwww, congratulations on your new kitties!!! I bet they're super sweet and adorable. wub

ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/1/2012, 1:57 pm

Emile wrote:^^

Thanks Emile, though I can't hear very well but is ok tonight we're gonna know what he says Smile but poor Kurt he looks so nervous :( I wish to be there to cheer him up.

PS: I forgot Whoopi's still working in The View.

Last edited by brisallie on 5/1/2012, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next