Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  fantastica 5/6/2012, 2:27 pm

remember the earlier spoiler about filming in Grand central and 10 tix to New Haven Connecticut? or maybe Rachel is just on her way to see Quinn? Grand central only has commuter trains to update NY and Connecticut, although Glee can make it into an airport if it has to.

right now we are just wild guessing everything.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  paulopf 5/6/2012, 2:33 pm

fantastica wrote:
I think all this cast talking about "don't know what's to come" maybe a concerted way to (1) not answer the real question and (2) drum up interests/speculation for S4. They really need to manipulate audience psyche to keep them interested to the show nowadays. I assume the finale will say nothing about who leaves and who says for sure (at least not all of them, and not about the fate of retaining seniors in terms of how often they will reappear on the show.

I'm 99% persuaded of all this.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2012, 2:40 pm

^ another reason is that if they disclose about the fate of the seniors there will definitely be some sort of back lash against the show throughout hte summer and that's very bad publicity: if they announce that they will get rid of ANY cast member now, even minor ones, there will be a portion of disgruntled fan base as well as the general fan base who just like to ditch the show runners no matter what. they've definitely learned the big lesson from last summer and decide to shut everybody up.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2012, 2:55 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m3ly7blrCu1qfcby2o1_500

not looking forward to seeing G.E. being the new Mike O'malley and not looking forward to eithr the Blee or Slee next season.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/6/2012, 3:17 pm

fantastica wrote:^ another reason is that if they disclose about the fate of the seniors there will definitely be some sort of back lash against the show throughout hte summer and that's very bad publicity: if they announce that they will get rid of ANY cast member now, even minor ones, there will be a portion of disgruntled fan base as well as the general fan base who just like to ditch the show runners no matter what. they've definitely learned the big lesson from last summer and decide to shut everybody up.
Uhm, I don't know. I have the impression that the fans are going to be upset if they get rid of their favourite actor/actress anyway, no matter when they are going to annunce it. So, IMO is better if they do it with some evident clues at the end of this season, so to avoid the mess they had last year.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/6/2012, 3:29 pm

fantastica wrote:^ tada! This!

ETA: pics added:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_m3lvhvUZiI1qc8c0qo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 K

SO the final scenes will be Rachel finally getting in NY? The summer gone fast hahhaha

I'm trying not to get too optimistic, but something tells me that the New York narrative will be more important than we might think. I feel that RIB is bored with every character left in McKinley High, except maybe for Blaine, but they are not doing much with him either. New York is fresh and new: RIB like fresh and new.
But I really dare not hope.

I'm hoping the same too but by other side I don't trust enough in RIB, I think they change their mind so quickly so I'm trying to put my feelings aside at least for a while :( BUT I can't deny it would be more entertaining for me to see new SL in NY than in McKinley now.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/6/2012, 3:47 pm

fantastica wrote:^ another reason is that if they disclose about the fate of the seniors there will definitely be some sort of back lash against the show throughout hte summer and that's very bad publicity: if they announce that they will get rid of ANY cast member now, even minor ones, there will be a portion of disgruntled fan base as well as the general fan base who just like to ditch the show runners no matter what. they've definitely learned the big lesson from last summer and decide to shut everybody up.

And so they try to make people excited for S4, and when S4 starts fans realize that their favourite has been dropped? People will be much angrier.

I'm still going to be optimistic about next season, they can't be stupid enough to get rid of Chris, Lea and Cory. And I agree about NY being a shiny new storyline that won't bore RIB. Honestly I would be bored if they stuck to the choir room without Kurt and a lot of the seniors.

It doesn't look good for Kurt singing again though, I'll admit that.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/6/2012, 4:25 pm

Emile wrote:
Uhm, I don't know. I have the impression that the fans are going to be upset if they get rid of their favourite actor/actress anyway, no matter when they are going to annunce it. So, IMO is better if they do it with some evident clues at the end of this season, so to avoid the mess they had last year.
yeah, I'm also sceptical about that strategy: fandom is rather versatile with the memory of a goldfish, they may as well forget about Glee if they're not sure their favorite is back.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2012, 4:31 pm

^There will be a shitstorm either way, no doubt. It will be up to Fox to decide which characters' fans they are willing to lose over this.

In a way having very low to no expectations for the last few episodes of season 3 is a blessing. At least now I can just watch and enjoy the episodes, without having to get angry at all the missed opportunities for Kurt. We know he'll get next to zero, and anything he'll get will be a pleasant surprise.

The only thing I cannot get over is the Nationals setlist. I want to stab each random TT dancer's eyes out. Well, at least make them trip and sprain an ankle.
I absolutely hate it that Kurt will probably get a throw away line.
I want to have hope for the 2 remaining songs (We Are The Champions and Tongue Tied), but I don't want to go into depressing mode once those hopes get crushed, so I try to stay unemotional about them, but it's hard. :(

I want to be angry at Mr. Schue, but he's not the one I should be angry at. I'm so angry at RIB for allowing this to happen. :angry:
I don't think I can watch Nationals when Kurt will not sing again.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 5/6/2012, 5:26 pm

I still can't fathom how Lady Gaga fits the vintage theme for Nationals. I have socks older than her, never mind her music.
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2012, 5:47 pm

'Edge of Glory' is considered as a Jim Steinman-esque song. It matches his style.
It fits with the other songs because of that, since 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' and 'It's All Coming Back to Me' were both written by Jim Steinman.

It's still a cop-out to do a 'new' song though.

And of all the great Jim Steinman songs they chose 'Paradise....' He wrote at least a dozen better songs than that.

I also wished that they had used the duet version of 'It's All Coming Back to Me Now', instead of another Rachel solo.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/6/2012, 6:27 pm

Remember, Rachel needs a solo to show how amazing she is, whether it be to get into NYADA, or to celebrate she got into NYADA, or to trigger another audition to get into NYADA. A little bitterness is trickling through, right now, I'll try to dam it up. Kurt will get a throw away line, but perhaps after so many articles this year in the press about missing his voice, we might actually get more of him next year. There, a hopeful note, *telling my disappointment to shut up and wait for next year*

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 1:07 am

Not sure if legit: -
"Upon arriving in NYC to fulfill her dream, the character Rachel Berry, played by Lea Michele play the latest single from singer Lady Gaga, Marry the Night. Will be the last musical number of the season, which ends May 22."-

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/hafkfn

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 531457_378377068881213_100001267708309_1155791_745558099_n
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 1:27 am

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 1:29 am

The thing is Rachel cant be in nyc alone. I think she is only alone in this scene because she is singing a solo.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/7/2012, 2:02 am

Rachel's alone because the Glee journey is about Rachel's dream. She is the focus, the representative of the audience. When she wins, the audience wins. Also, if they had more than one person the fanbase would go crazy unless they included everyone, which just isn't cost effective. Sadly, it doesn't excite me, because I've expected Rachel to win all along. She'll belt out yet another song. I hope next year they spread the singing out more, so I find her voice special again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/7/2012, 4:45 am

fantastica wrote:The thing is Rachel cant be in nyc alone. I think she is only alone in this scene because she is singing a solo.

Or maybe she's there for her special second audition, and no one accompanied her there. That way they can end while focusing on their main character. Does that mean a wrap-up to her storyline as a main character, or an idea of what's to come for her next season?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/7/2012, 5:54 am

Did you guys saw that one of graduation songs is out?
Is 'Roots Before Branches', you can find it here. It sung by Rachel, with Finn making the harmonies.

Boring as hell.

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 7:46 am

This is an Anders.song. forgetable. Anyone wanna bet if Kurt will have a line or two in the graduation album? Bet his nongraduating boyfriend will sing more than he does.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2012, 8:06 am

Emile wrote:Did you guys saw that one of graduation songs is out?
Is 'Roots Before Branches', you can find it here. It sung by Rachel, with Finn making the harmonies.

Boring as hell.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 Tumblr_lfzqiazmG51qdw0tao1_400
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

fantastica wrote:This is an Anders.song. forgetable. Anyone wanna bet if Kurt will have a line or two in the graduation album? Bet his nongraduating boyfriend will sing more than he does.
Yup. Someone on another forum commented this:
I've read every spoiler linked here and I'm good about remembering them. Fans asked about Klaine at Nationals. It was said that Blaine had a little something that someone noticed. And Kurt and Blaine face one another for a moment at one point on stage. It was speculated that Blaine has a line, possibly the final one in PBtDL but I think it might be a dance move that caught someone's eye.

Now someone in the Kurt/Blaine LJ community says they read that Kurt gets to sing "a little tidbit, if you can call it that" but they didn't source it. And I expect they shoot the scene with the entire recorded song and then edit later so who knows what voices will actually remain besides Finchel.
I don't think I've ever been madder than this about Glee. :angry:

Well, except for Kurt getting Officer Krupke. :angry:

crycry
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 8:23 am

If they arnt gonna let Kurt sing they shouldn't put his face on the album cover. It's like an insult.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/7/2012, 8:43 am

Looking at the less than enthusiastic responses to the song, I think I won't waste any of my internet data allowance on it.

Wake me up when there's actually a Kurt song to listen to.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/7/2012, 8:46 am

^ then u will probably never wake up. :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/7/2012, 9:33 am

No, I refuse to let my hopes be entirely crushed until I get the final confirmation of who sings which songs in the graduation album.

They better not disappoint me... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 21 Smiley-face-shaking-fist

(Smiley courtesy of tanita_mors)
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/7/2012, 9:44 am

^He will get a line or 2 in a group number, some backup harmony, maybe a duet (although I doubt it), but certainly no solo.

(I'm still hoping and praying for 'We Are The Champions': that song fits him like a glove, lyrics and music).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next