Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

+33
paulopf
Shinra17
Vir Cotto
Sminky
CCfan93
M&M
Heyerchick
Ireth
BlueJazz
ColferInspired
E-ko
Esme
happydays
HollyMc.
red texta
Dame Loli
sjonnepon
CloveGlee
arina
brisallie
Divalicious
ColferGirl
dap1217
Glorfindel
Emile
Jellyrolls
Delight
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Buenos
sahhar
fantastica
kac
37 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  Ireth 5/4/2012, 10:45 pm

brisallie wrote:
paulopf wrote:Am I being a fool for hoping they'd treat it as something light and comical instead of turning it into another "deep", "traumatic" issue for him?

No you're not Paulo, because THAT how it should be treated.Please don't write a dramatic SL about his hair. Though I'm agree with Ireth that sometimes a terrible situation in the past could provoke a self image change but this's not the case Razz ... please not RIB!!!

But if his older brother stealing his toy was so traumatic, anything else can be traumatic. And one thing that has been consistent about Blaine is Blangst Razz
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3

Post  ColferInspired 5/4/2012, 10:57 pm

Big Girls don't Cry, absolutely beautiful, Chris and Lea blend so gorgeous together. I agree this should have been just a Hummelberry duet. Darren's voice and the way he sings it leaves the song unbalanced, he doesn't have the smoothness and softness that Lea and Chris are putting to the song. They have this beauty that is going on that just flows, and Darren just gatecrashes it. Some of the song he does blend in well, were Lea and Chris's voices dominate his. They should have done this, not given him any verses, those should have gone to Chris.

I will listen to the One Direction song, but the others I'll wait until the show airs.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 5/4/2012, 11:00 pm

arina wrote:Anyone has donwload links for the songs?
I hope I don't forget any, I didn't even listened to them lol.
Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/5/2012, 5:15 am

There is a sneak peek of "Prom-asaurus"

^Haha, when they were doing the harmonies.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/5/2012, 8:19 am

So wait, Mike asked Blaine for gel tips because Tina wants him to slick back his hair for prom? And then he doesn't do it? What's up with that?

I was thinking maybe the writers are giving Blaine continuity and development through his hair. Last week we learned about how Blaine gels his hair. This week, we'll learn how Blaine's hair is curly when the gel becomes compromised. Next week, we'll learn all about how Blaine washes his hair while boxing in the shower, and the season finale the A storyline will be about Blaine getting a hair cute (who cares about graduation?).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/5/2012, 9:03 am

Another 3.19 scene mqinly rachel.

humhum
Ok Rachel has to go to NY or else we wont see Kurt.... lucky many spoilers indicate that she will.

Britannys prom planning speech clip: http://tvline.com/2012/05/04/glee-season-3-promasaurus/

Britanny performs the dinosaur number: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/04/glee-scoop-brittany-kesha-exclusive-video/

Last edited by fantastica on 5/5/2012, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/5/2012, 9:13 am

I'm somewhat underwhelmed by the songs in the next episode, although the little Kurt solo we got to hear in BGDC is nice and smooth. But overall, I agree with Glorfindel in that the 3 singers singing the song like that don't mesh particularly well together. Once again, Blaine's part was as out-of-place as in 'My Favourite Things.' The music arrangement for this song is a bit disappointing.

But given that there's at least some Kurt singing, I suppose I can't complain too much. (Based on earlier spoilers, a few of us who were more realistic pessimistic were mentally prepared to have to deal with another Blainchel song while Kurt sits on a stool and watch them sing). I have a feeling the film editors won't cut out Rachel's or Blaine's parts, so Kurt's part would most likely be the one to end up on the cutting room floor (I mean if they've cut Kurt's parts out in previous songs to make way for Blaine and Santana rapping, then I really see no reason why they would retain Kurt's parts now). The most I'm expecting to see is Kurt singing in the Klaine harmonies or something.

Jellyrolls wrote:So wait, Mike asked Blaine for gel tips because Tina wants him to slick back his hair for prom? And then he doesn't do it? What's up with that?

Good pick.

Or maybe Mike Chang was being obedient and actually heeded Brittany's warning about not allowing people with hair gel to attend the prom.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/5/2012, 9:58 am

Song covers and song previews for Props and Nationals: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1951555.html

No Kurt songs in the previews (yet)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/5/2012, 10:22 am

fantastica wrote:Song covers and song previews for Props and Nationals: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1951555.html

No Kurt songs in the previews (yet)

No Kurt songs mean that I won't be jumping in to listen to any of them anytime soon... vexe

I'll wait for people's reviews of the songs before deciding which ones are worth the time and internet data to listen to.

Sigh... I'm still daydreaming about a Kurt vs Unique sing-off at the Nationals competition. It isn't going to happen, is it? (However, given that Unique sounds so much like a female singer, a better opponent against her would be Mercedes)

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/5/2012, 10:26 am

weird. only 3 songs in props? this is the swap episode. they should have tried different duet pairings. btw, kurt is definitely playing finn. i wanna see chris playing dumb.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 5/5/2012, 11:01 am

fantastica wrote: i wanna see chris playing dumb.

You made me laugh so hard ptdr I want to see that happens,too.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  red texta 5/5/2012, 11:14 am

fantastica wrote:weird. only 3 songs in props?

If these are leaks or unofficial releases there may be more to come. Although obviously it's unlikely there will be any more for Nationals. I don't mind there only being three songs in an episode, especially if the next one has eight (8!!!!!!) but it's a shame if it's this particular one because I'd love to see some songs done by the body swapped people.
red texta
red texta
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/5/2012, 11:25 am

Well, aren't Prop and Nationals on the same night ? Maybe Props is there to set up the story, have the body swap/Beiste/Puck storylines and intro for Nationals, where I guess more then half of the episode will be at Nationals. I hope that we get that bus trip scene and that it's a fairly long one, with maybe some live, on the spot singing.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/5/2012, 2:19 pm

fantastica wrote:weird. only 3 songs in props? this is the swap episode. they should have tried different duet pairings. btw, kurt is definitely playing finn. i wanna see chris playing dumb.
I wonder if they let Chris as Finn kiss Jenna as Rachel? Finchel suck face in every episode.

No, probably not. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/5/2012, 2:27 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
fantastica wrote:weird. only 3 songs in props? this is the swap episode. they should have tried different duet pairings. btw, kurt is definitely playing finn. i wanna see chris playing dumb.
I wonder if they let Chris as Finn kiss Jenna as Rachel? Finchel suck face in every episode.

No, probably not. dryy

I can't wait to see Chris as Finn. That's the only thing exciting me for this episode. Mainly because I want to see his interpretation.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 5/5/2012, 3:09 pm

^I cant wait to see that either its sure to be comedic gold.I wonder if chris will bring back the butch-kurt voice.
but i do have a question does anyone remember when they had the kittens on set? are we ever gonna see them or find out what they were for?
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/5/2012, 4:47 pm

Just listened to Big girls don't cry (sorry I'm a bit late Embarassed ), don't really like it and don't understand why Klaine are in it since it's a girl song blinkk Well, of course in a song involving Rachel, Kurt and Blaine, no doubt that Rachel and Blaine will sing most of the solo parts suure However, that doesn't prevent me from feeling a bit pissed about that while listening to it Evil or Very Mad

After I calmed down a bit, I think that it's not necessarily a bad thing since it's not a good song for Kurt anyway. (They have wasted another Kurt's chance to sing and shine No Sigh)Most of you think that Hummelberry duet would make this song better but I have to disagree. I don't think this song fits the energy of Hummelberry and Kurt's voice, so it's probably best to be a Rachel solo. In short, it's quite a crappy cover and way too autotuned to feel the emotions in it. Boo, Glee beam

Claire is probably right about NTBND being the last memorable solo of Kurt in this season. God, this sounds so sad! crycry I have to stop expecting anything good about Kurt in Glee from now on :(

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/6/2012, 7:30 am

BlueJazz wrote:Claire is probably right about NTBND being the last memorable solo of Kurt in this season. God, this sounds so sad! crycry I have to stop expecting anything good about Kurt in Glee from now on :(
Oh come on guys. No The graduation songs come out tomorrow (..right?), and maybe we can have some pleasant surprise.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/6/2012, 8:14 am

Emile wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:Claire is probably right about NTBND being the last memorable solo of Kurt in this season. God, this sounds so sad! crycry I have to stop expecting anything good about Kurt in Glee from now on :(
Oh come on guys. No The graduation songs come out tomorrow (..right?), and maybe we can have some pleasant surprise.

I like your optimism Smile

I'm sure they'll let all the seniors sing something for graduation, whether it's a solo or a duet. They can't be that evil...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/6/2012, 8:44 am

Razz Maybe this is why Chris said something like 'I don't want to disrespect anybody' when he was talking about the body-swap episode.

CCfan93 wrote:
^I cant wait to see that either its sure to be comedic gold.I wonder if chris will bring back the butch-kurt voice.
but i do have a question does anyone remember when they had the kittens on set? are we ever gonna see them or find out what they were for?

I do remember the photo of Lea with the adorable kitten quite some time ago (When are we going to see Chris/Kurt with one??). If kittens were used on the show, then that means we have at least another cute scene (which hopefully involves Kurt) to look forward to!

Oh boy. There really isn't much enthusiasm over the Nationals and graduation story lines, is there? Rolling Eyes
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/6/2012, 11:06 am

Ireth wrote:
Emile wrote:

I'm sure they'll let all the seniors sing something for graduation, whether it's a solo or a duet. They can't be that evil...

Kurt, the guy with the killer falsetto, did not sing during Bee Gees week. Yes, they can.

Oh boy. There really isn't much enthusiasm over the Nationals and graduation story lines, is there?

Here's why:
1. Kurt's storyline is done. He's going to NYADA. TaDa.
2. I have absolutely no doubt at all that Rachel will get there too. No suspense and I am not even slightly worried about her.
3. Kurt will not get to sing at Nationals. They are absolutely certain to win. No suspense and nothing to look forward to.

Actually, the one part I am actually looking forward to the most is the body swapping. I am hoping that will be funny. The other thing I am genuinely interested in is news at to whether or not the Big Three will be MAJOR characters next year. Not guest stars. MAJOR characters.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2012, 11:17 am

^ tada! This!

P.s. lea is.filming in NYC today at grand central terminal. Shes alone wearing red w a rolling suitcase. She looks like a flight attendent! cory and Matt r both in NY but probably just for the met gala. Chris is definately in La. Note they end filming this Friday.

ETA: pics added:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 20 Tumblr_m3lvhvUZiI1qc8c0qo1_1280

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 20 K

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 20 AsN78ngCEAEhFwL

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 3 - Page 20 2
^that's just Cory, not Finn. He's w/ Lea.

Last edited by fantastica on 5/6/2012, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/6/2012, 12:45 pm

Delight wrote:

Razz Maybe this is why Chris said something like 'I don't want to disrespect anybody' when he was talking about the body-swap episode.
I like how he said that they were warned : "remember to portray the character, not the actor" (or something like that). Razz
that must be hard: separating the 2.

Delight wrote:
CCfan93 wrote:
I do remember the photo of Lea with the adorable kitten quite some time ago (When are we going to see Chris/Kurt with one??). If kittens were used on the show, then that means we have at least another cute scene (which hopefully involves Kurt) to look forward to!
I think I've read somewhere that the kittens were only there so that some cast and crew members were tempted to adopt a cat, and some of them did.
It's quite lovely that Chris adopted an older cat at the shelter instead of the cute kittens that were on set.

CloveGlee wrote:
Ireth wrote:
Emile wrote:

Kurt, the guy with the killer falsetto, did not sing during Bee Gees week. Yes, they can.
Yes, they can. Our only hope seems to be 'We Are the Champions'. That's the only song left sung at Nationals we do not know the main singers of.
But I wouldn't hold my breath that there's a Kurt solo in that song.
It's really maddening. :angry:

Oh boy. There really isn't much enthusiasm over the Nationals and graduation story lines, is there?

Here's why:
1. Kurt's storyline is done. He's going to NYADA. TaDa.
2. I have absolutely no doubt at all that Rachel will get there too. No suspense and I am not even slightly worried about her.
3. Kurt will not get to sing at Nationals. They are absolutely certain to win. No suspense and nothing to look forward to.

Actually, the one part I am actually looking forward to the most is the body swapping. I am hoping that will be funny. The other thing I am genuinely interested in is news at to whether or not the Big Three will be MAJOR characters next year. Not guest stars. MAJOR characters.
Sadly, I agree. Kurt's story for season 3 is done. There will maybe be a Klaine storyline of saying goodbye, but I doubt it: they handled that in the Whitney episode.

I'm trying not to get too optimistic, but something tells me that the New York narrative will be more important than we might think. I feel that RIB is bored with every character left in McKinley High, except maybe for Blaine, but they are not doing much with him either. New York is fresh and new: RIB like fresh and new.
But I really dare not hope.

fantastica wrote:P.s. lea is.filming in NYC today at grand central terminal. Shes alone wearing red w a rolling suitcase. She looks like a flight attendent! cory and Matt r both in NY but probably just for the met gala. Chris is definately in La. Note they end filming this Friday.
Interesting.
Well, I think it's safe to say that if Rachel gets to New York, so will Finn and Kurt.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/6/2012, 1:01 pm

I do so wish the producers would get their heads out of the bush and just admit they need Lea, Chris and Cory and that what a lot of us hope would happen. Besides having "just" three major actors would be cheaper and based on what we've seen on Glee would even look and sound better than the current situation. The fact that Lea is filming in New York has to mean something, hasn't it? Shocked

I'm secretly hoping for a good and funny 30 minute sitcome or at least a show that starts after 9 pm to be the "not-anymore-so" revolutionary idea.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/6/2012, 2:05 pm

confusing hints regarding next season from various sources:

- Gloria Estefan said that she's likely to be back in S4. that means Santana will not likely move far from Lima (although they can have her back on holidays - so far no indication that Santana would end up in NY at all)

- Both Naya and Jenna bought new real estate properties with the last few days. I assume they would need a steady paycheck from Glee to pay for those properties. Jenna's condo may seem modest, but her HOA monthly fees is more than 1 thousand bucks. She needs a steady job for that. Besides, Jenna is from NY. If she is buying property in LA, chances are she knows she will be in the show next season. also, the chance of them focus the whole show in NYC and shoot on location is likely to be nil.

I think all this cast talking about "don't know what's to come" maybe a concerted way to (1) not answer the real question and (2) drum up interests/speculation for S4. They really need to manipulate audience psyche to keep them interested to the show nowadays. I assume the finale will say nothing about who leaves and who says for sure (at least not all of them, and not about the fate of retaining seniors in terms of how often they will reappear on the show.

- Rachel in NY alone is likely for her makeup audition. that's why she is there by herself. I just hope the show won't leave a huge cliff hanger like "will she or won't she" until next season begins. But if they try to keep people from dropping S4, they may have to resort to cheap trick like that. we all know glee jumped hte shark. now they need to jump some whales.

p.s. I have updated an earlier post w/ Lea's NYC shooting pics.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next