Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

+33
mellama
Heyerchick
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
Catt24
Ireth
CCfan93
Buenos
kac
red texta
sahhar
E-ko
arina
Jellyrolls
Porcelainbyfire
M&M
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
paulopf
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
brisallie
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ces
ColferInspired
Emile
Shinra17
Delight
fantastica
Dame Loli
dap1217
37 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:43 am

sahhar wrote:

Is swear Chris intentionally does these things to tease us Smile .

Totally! Can you even doubt it? Look at his expression: "I'm so innocent". Hahaha. Love him.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:44 am

paulopf wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Totally! Can you even doubt it? Look at his expression: "I'm so innocent". Hahaha. Love him.

The things he does even with the littlest of screen time. Oh Chris wub

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:49 am

sahhar wrote:

Kinda like when he went and did this:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 30 Tumblr_lytfh5CdsL1qcag7uo2_500
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:52 am

paulopf wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Kinda like when he went and did this:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 30 Tumblr_lytfh5CdsL1qcag7uo2_500

Pretty much ded .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:52 am

chris always take every little opportunity possible to make those hidden sexual inuendoes...
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:54 am

fantastica wrote:chris always take every little opportunity possible to make those hidden sexual inuendoes...

Probably because RIB are so adamant on making Kurt sexless, Chris takes every opportunity to prove them wrong suspectt .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:56 am

^ exactly! boy is good at secretly fighting the evil forces against him, just like his sarcasim is a way to fight back those who bully him. yeah baby! werk it! RIB wants to shove sex-on-a-stick down our throat but all I want to do is gag and vomit.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 12:57 am

paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Paulo!!! ohmy Ok right now because of you I trying to keep away from my mind dirty thoughts!!!

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 30 Tumblr_m3qhceUibD1qzzzloo1_500

Hehehe. Twisted Evil

You're evil with me Paulo Evil or Very Mad I'm sure you're revenge for those creepy asian horror pictures I show you sth.

Thanks anyway
sahhar wrote:

Yeah he does only to see later how tumblr,us , Paulo and Shinra we're slobbering over it.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 1:01 am

Shinra and Paulo and all you gay boys - you should be vocal enough to tell Chris that he's extremely hot and desireable. Chris doesn't care if we girls say that. You guys shoulnd't be shy. tweet him something dirty!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 1:04 am

fantastica wrote:Shinra and Paulo and all you gay boys - you should be vocal enough to tell Chris that he's extremely hot and desireable. Chris doesn't care if we girls say that. You guys shoulnd't be shy. tweet him something dirty!

LMAO. I'd die. I'm shy. And those gay pervs better stay away from my man. Evil or Very Mad
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 1:27 am

paulopf wrote:
fantastica wrote:Shinra and Paulo and all you gay boys - you should be vocal enough to tell Chris that he's extremely hot and desireable. Chris doesn't care if we girls say that. You guys shoulnd't be shy. tweet him something dirty!

LMAO. I'd die. I'm shy. And those gay pervs better stay away from my man. Evil or Very Mad

You see! That why you should tweet him something flattering but not something perv if you feel ashamed of it , I'm sure you or Shinra can do it Smile Also is a favor you're making to us neutre please.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 1:29 am

brisallie wrote:

You see! That why you should tweet him something flattering but not so edgy or perv, I'm sure you or Shinra can do it Smile Also is a favor you're making to us neutre please.

LMAO. I'll leave that to Shinra, then. I don't even have a twitter.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/9/2012, 9:16 am

Question. Did Ryan Murphy really write this Prom episode? Seriously, it's one of the weakest in the season, almost on par with the abysmal POG. But POG had the excuse of having Rory-focus, whereas this episode had a lot of Rachel.

Since this is the Snark & Bark, I won't hold back then.

This episode more or less serves to provide fan service to:
1) Brittany fans
2) Finchel shippers
3) Faberry shippers
4) Puck fans
5) Darren fans (note that I didn't say Blaine fans)

Reasons for which I've listed behind the spoiler bar
Spoiler:
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/9/2012, 9:24 am

Delight wrote:Question. Did Ryan Murphy really write this Prom episode? Seriously, it's one of the weakest in the season, almost on par with the abysmal POG. But POG had the excuse of having Rory-focus, whereas this episode had a lot of Rachel.
^Yes, he did. dryy

Delight wrote:
Spoiler:
banzai

I agree with most of what you said. But I don't think it was a Finchel fanservice, much more a Rachel fanservice.

Delight wrote:
Spoiler:
Unf, I don't care about Darren since in the episode even Lea Michele was guest starring as herself.
The only part of that pic where my eyes go are Chris's arm. uhuhu
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 9:36 am

to be fair, puck has been in his underwear since S1. every single puck storyline (excep the juvi one) has him nearly completely naked.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 9:57 am

Spoiler:
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2012, 10:36 am

Spoiler:
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/9/2012, 10:45 am

Buenos wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/9/2012, 10:53 am

Buenos wrote:
Spoiler:

It's fan service, pure and simple.

Spoiler:

Or maybe it's what tanita_mors had suggested. Ryan Murphy is recycling his story lines again.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 11:05 am

tanita_mors wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 11:45 am

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 12:34 pm

^
Far to many, not to mention the general premise more or less. It's not identical, but after watching only a handful of episodes you get it that the same crazy mind created the two.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2012, 12:55 pm

Delight wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 1:21 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2012, 1:27 pm

^Oh yes, now I remember that scene. But somehow it was still over the top for Rachel to be so...so humble in front of her for my tastes.

Positive note from this last episode: If RIB and future writers tend to pander fans this much, we will get Kurt, Rachel and Blaine next season coming out of our ears. Yaeee!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next