Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

+33
mellama
Heyerchick
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
Catt24
Ireth
CCfan93
Buenos
kac
red texta
sahhar
E-ko
arina
Jellyrolls
Porcelainbyfire
M&M
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
paulopf
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
brisallie
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ces
ColferInspired
Emile
Shinra17
Delight
fantastica
Dame Loli
dap1217
37 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  M&M 5/14/2012, 10:36 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Some of you may have seen the image that was posted by a Darren stan a short while ago on this thread that I deleted, and I have to say that I'm glad it was posted here because it brought me to a video that really shows a lot about what we've been talking about regarding Darren today.

Darren at the Broadway.com audience awards

He really comes across as douchey in it. Even though it says he didn't write it, the fact that he would even stand in front of that crowd and sing those lines show that Darren and the people responsible for guiding his career have no clue what this kind of stuff do to his image. It's not funny, and it's insulting to the amazingly talented actors and actresses who work so hard to make it on Broadway, and are working on Broadway for a small amount of money compared to what these movie and tv actors who are stunt casted.

And the best part of it is most of the audience look completely bored by it, and only a few people clapped when he found his guitar. The looks on the faces throughout the song are just fake polite smiles.

I have a lot of friends in the Broadway community and they really despise the stunt casting that hs been going on in shows. Everytime someone like Darren gets casted, it takes a job from one of the amazingly talented Broadway actors out there. Darren really represents the worst of the stunt casting stars--he is egotistical, and puts himself ahead of the cast. Broadway casts work hard to put on a great show eight times a week, and a lot of the stunt casted actors are only in it because they are thrown a lot of money to fill the seats--not because they care about being on Broadway.

I can't watch it, but I completely agree. He needs to change up his image.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  sahhar 5/14/2012, 10:37 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Some of you may have seen the image that was posted by a Darren stan a short while ago on this thread that I deleted, and I have to say that I'm glad it was posted here because it brought me to a video that really shows a lot about what we've been talking about regarding Darren today.

Darren at the Broadway.com audience awards

He really comes across as douchey in it. Even though it says he didn't write it, the fact that he would even stand in front of that crowd and sing those lines show that Darren and the people responsible for guiding his career have no clue what this kind of stuff do to his image. It's not funny, and it's insulting to the amazingly talented actors and actresses who work so hard to make it on Broadway, and are working on Broadway for a small amount of money compared to what these movie and tv actors who are stunt casted.

And the best part of it is most of the audience look completely bored by it, and only a few people clapped when he found his guitar. The looks on the faces throughout the song are just fake polite smiles.

I have a lot of friends in the Broadway community and they really despise the stunt casting that hs been going on in shows. Everytime someone like Darren gets casted, it takes a job from one of the amazingly talented Broadway actors out there. Darren really represents the worst of the stunt casting stars--he is egotistical, and puts himself ahead of the cast. Broadway casts work hard to put on a great show eight times a week, and a lot of the stunt casted actors are only in it because they are thrown a lot of money to fill the seats--not because they care about being on Broadway.

I heard about this, but I can't bring myself to watch it. Oh what stardom does to some people *facepalm*.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2012, 10:57 pm

I won't watch. I'd rather spend the time doing something I love than reading about people whom I absolutely have no interest in.

now having said that, I am going to post this little quote:
“I always make sure to try and screw with the people on stage when I’m on stage by doing any variety of distracting gestures. I’m sure they don’t appreciate it, but I certainly do. But that’s not exclusive to Broadway, that’s just any self-respecting goofy actor on the stage anywhere.”
I got this from Carrie, so I didn't look for the material. She is always good at digging stuff up and then manage to piss me off w/ them. Smile

Last edited by fantastica on 5/14/2012, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 11:01 pm

@M&M and @Sahhar, I don't particularly enjoy watching more Darren stuff than I have to watch when watching Glee. But I'm glad I saw this video. Sometimes I wonder if we are a bit too hard on him on this board, but then he does an interview, or in this case sings a song, that proves that all of the comments we make aren't making aren't just hateful. This is us seeing Darren for who he truly is.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2012, 11:04 pm

regarding my above quote from dc - it made him look really selfish and unprofessional. working on a show is team work, and he should support others as well. He can't always think about taking spotlight from others and not respect the work of everyone else. It's not funny at all.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/14/2012, 11:19 pm

fantastica wrote:I won't watch. I'd rather spend the time doing something I love than reading about people whom I absolutely have no interest in.

“I always make sure to try and screw with the people on stage when I’m on stage by doing any variety of distracting gestures. I’m sure they don’t appreciate it, but I certainly do. But that’s not exclusive to Broadway, that’s just any self-respecting goofy actor on the stage anywhere.”
I got this from Carrie, so I didn't look for the material. She is always good at digging stuff up and then manage to piss me off w/ them. Smile

Wow. Nice quote there, Darren. Once again, showing the world that it's all about you. His stans started digging his grave with his behavior, but his mouth is going to put a bulldozer in there to dig it even faster.

ETA: He really needs to find new handlers who won't allow him to make an ass out of himself on a regular basis.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2012, 11:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:I won't watch. I'd rather spend the time doing something I love than reading about people whom I absolutely have no interest in.

Wow. Nice quote there, Darren. Once again, showing the world that it's all about you. His stans started digging his grave with his behavior, but his mouth is going to put a bulldozer in there to dig it even faster.

ETA: He really needs to find new handlers who won't allow him to make an ass out of himself on a regular basis.

The thing is, I don't think they are any better. They would have stopped him from the stage door stupidity. I also think they were the "source" behind the X-Factor rumor. I thought originally they were smart because he was everywhere, but people grow tired of that fast. They are not helping at all. I like that Chris makes announcements in time. Not all at once. I also like that he really only goes to red carpets for invited/need to go to events. He doesn't attend random events to get his face out there.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 12:03 am

tanita_mors wrote:
Well. I don't think he is supemegasexyhot whatever, but IMO he is good looking. He has an attractive face and is healthy looking, although too short for my idea of perfection. I think he is more accessible and regular in his looks and that is why people find him hot. He isn't an Adonis, that's for sure, and he isn't the most attractive/beautiful man alive. Now, taste are different of course, and that is why it's perfectly natural that you Paolo or anyone else don't find him hot. You don't need your gay card revoked. Razz I don't see what's a big deal with Ryan Gossling to be honest (he gives of such sleazy vibes to be) and he was voted the sexiest man alive or some crap like that.

Yes. I agree with you so much. I can understand some people finding him hot. What surpasses me is that the general consensus seems to be he's the hottest thing evah or that we should believe that. Ryan Gosling is attractive to me, but yeah, I agree again: it's a matter of personal tastes. Except when it comes to Colfer, of course. Those who don't find him the most sexiest/gorgeous/attractive/pretty/cute/handsome/beautiful human being ever are wrong. Twisted Evil Oh! And I'm super happy I was allowed to keep my queer badge! I'm pretty fond of it, actually. Thank you! Razz
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 12:06 am

About that Darren quote... /sigh/ I really don't want to hate, but this stuff really bothers me: he seems to be trying to pose as sharp and "cool cynical". dryy
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/15/2012, 12:28 am

fantastica wrote:regarding my above quote from dc - it made him look really selfish and unprofessional. working on a show is team work, and he should support others as well. He can't always think about taking spotlight from others and not respect the work of everyone else. It's not funny at all.

I have been saying this for ages.

I knew he was changing near the end of Season 2. I hate that it looks like I could be right. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 1371890812

It makes me more proud that I am a Chris fan, because being a fan of his, I know I am supporting and following an actor, that is still humble, kind, generous and genuine.

Darren is looking and sounding more and more like an ass. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 3181402168

I didn't watch the video, because I didn't want to see this.

And I hated that Royalty comment. Looks like he does like to pick on people. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/15/2012, 2:02 am

paulopf wrote:
Except when it comes to Colfer, of course. Those who don't find him the most sexiest/gorgeous/attractive/pretty/cute/handsome/beautiful human being ever are wrong. Twisted Evil

Couldn't agree more.
Darren is a handsome man, but i don't think he is more attractive than Chris. I melt every time I see Chris' cute baby face and his sweet sweet smile.

The only think I don't understand is why people complain about Darren's height and call him hobbit. Even Darren himself. My boyfriend is shorter than him and I find him perfect. For example Cory. He is so tall. Extremely tall. Not my type.

But yeah people have different tastes.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/15/2012, 2:11 am

height is not something you can control. I agree attacking someone based on height is like calling someone ugly - you cannot choose yoru parents or genes and not everybody is lucky enough to be beautiful/handsome or perfectly proportioned.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/15/2012, 2:35 am

Darren said yesterday or when this and I think it is kind of nice and they should listen to him with sitting in the back :-)

❝Asked about the fourth season of Glee, Criss says, “As a fan, I look forward to seeing what happens between Blaine and Kurt [Chris Colfer]. It’s a very common thing when people in love go off to college and have to figure out what happens, so that journey interests me. But listen, I’m just glad to be back at all, so if they have me sitting in the back of the choir room all year, that sounds fine!❞

Q: What is it like part of a show like that, that has such a big following?
Darren: It’s… I mean, it’s surreal considering that I myself am a fan of… many things, I’m a fanboy. And you know, as a fan of Glee before I was on it. So it’s weird to see somebody, who came from the other side, play on the other side of the table. But it’s an honor, you know, I just hope I don’t do them wrong.

And about the looks, I must admit I don't find Darren nor Chris hot most the time. Darren is defnitely not ugly, he is nice looking but does nothing for me. I love Chris's look but he is still rather beatiful and lovely for me most of the time. I am only two years older than him but I have exactly opposite problem than him, I always look older than I was, so when I look at him, I feel so old :-) Cory is probably the best looking for me from the Glee cast, Cory, not Finn, well and Matt Bomer. :-)

arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/15/2012, 2:49 am

I really don't think it's a matter of who one finds personally attractive or not..Some may find Chris, some may find Darren, some may find Cory, others CHord, Harry, Matt, etc.

Ditto the women of Glee, Lea, Amber, Naya, Heather, Dianna I think are all beautiful in their own way...

I think it's a matter of liking /finding someone attractive without disrespecting others, and in that , I find some of the stanners particularly obnoxious and annoying. They can't seem to grasp that others may not find someone attractive for perfectly valid reasons, ie personal taste. They scream and try to drown out all opinion that doesn't agree with them and try to make everything a contest where their favorite is the bestest of everything.

All uber fans do this, but I have to admit that Darren Stanners seem to be particularly vocal and what distinguishes some of them is that they don't seem to have much use for anything of Glee other then Darren. They don't seem to care for the other characters at all or the show itself. Some of them seem to think the show is nothing more than a platform for Darren and they can't but make comparisons about how everything and everyone in Glee pales before him. I find that insulting and annoying, for all that I realize that is their right to have that opinion. (One example was someone commenting how one of Daren's fans was crying after seeing him in a premiere and then commenting how "poor" Kevin who was also at the premiere, didn't warrant such a fan girl response. WTF??? That is "panty waving" fan girling at it's worse IMO. )

Chris Colfer made the role of Kurt special, but I have no illusions that the show launched his career. For all that the show utilizes Chris poorly at times , it's the chemistry of Kurt interacting with the other characters which at it's best highlights him the most, because a good actor is best interacting with others. Good actors build up from each other. Mike O'Malley, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Jane Lynch, etc, when they are acting with Chris Colfer their being good and appealing doesn't diminish him, but it enhances his appeal and their appeal at the same time. So many Darren stanners don't seem to "get" that and can't help but put down everyone in the show not named Darren Criss. No one is sexy, attractive, charismatic, appealing, etc, but him. It's such a limited juvenile attitude. So many of them find no one but him appealing or attractive on Glee. Mind you, not all Darren fans are like that, but there is enough of a vocal group that they drown out more reasonable ones at times.

I love Chris Colfer acting with the other good actors/stars of Glee. I don't think his appeal works best in a vacuum but as part of an ensemble.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/15/2012, 3:01 am

This is probably not so much to the topic but just a thought I had when I read Buenos's post about fans commenting how "poor" Kevin who was also at the premiere, didn't warrant such a fangirl response.

I feel that Kevin is kind of underestimated by the fanbase. He is one of the best if not the best singer on the show, one of the best dancers (although he cannot show it on the show very often) and even if he didn't get much chance to prove how much he is capable as a actor, he seems kind of good in comedy I think. He belongs to the more talented people in the cast imo and he seems like a very likeable and funny guy in real live too, so I am surprised he does not have a bigger fanbase. He would deserve it. I would like to him to be the leader of ND next year.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 3:06 am

fantastica wrote:height is not something you can control. I agree attacking someone based on height is like calling someone ugly - you cannot choose yoru parents or genes and not everybody is lucky enough to be beautiful/handsome or perfectly proportioned.

This is true. And I'm short myself, so I can't really be mocking a person for their height. I wouldn't say Darren or, actually, anyone from the Glee cast are ugly. But there are people who are promoted by fandom, media and show runners as stunning and I honestly fail to see what's the big fuss about. Darren Criss is an example of this and Naya Rivera would be another. But I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/15/2012, 3:13 am

paulopf wrote:
fantastica wrote:height is not something you can control. I agree attacking someone based on height is like calling someone ugly - you cannot choose yoru parents or genes and not everybody is lucky enough to be beautiful/handsome or perfectly proportioned.

This is true. And I'm short myself, so I can't really be mocking a person for their height. I wouldn't say Darren or, actually, anyone from the Glee cast are ugly. But there are people who are promoted by fandom, media and show runners as stunning and I honestly fail to see what's the big fuss about. Darren Criss is an example of this and Naya Rivera would be another. But I agree that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I agree about Darren, don't agree about Naya because I consider her really stunning but that's not the point what I wanted to say :-) You are rightthat media are often exagerrating in promoting beaty of some people. And it kind of has totally different impact on me. Sometimes I consider someone nice looking but when media and everyone promoting him/her as best looking person ever I start having kind of negative attitude.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/15/2012, 3:19 am

paulopf wrote:And since this is the snark & bark thread, call me a nitpicker, but I really didn't like how he said "Chris knows everything about royalty". I know I'm just being an ass, but I'm an overly defensive Colfer stan and it didn't sound as if he was actually giving credit to Chris, but as if he was being condescending cause Chris knew about something too trivial for Mr. "I'm a smart ass who tries to impress my silly fans with the three or four big words I know: organic, ancillary, misconstrued"

Sorry. I know I'm being stupid. beam

No need to beat yourself over the head for it fanny2

Just watched that video clip you alluded to (the 'Yearbook Superlatives' one). I have to say, if I'm to be fair on Darren, that video clip of Darren making that comment about Chris knowing everything about royalty is very short-- perhaps a bit too short for us to analyze and make conclusions about his overall personality and behaviour. I kept expecting him to make a goofy grin after he made that comment (because Darren often portray these 'aw shucks' and 'I'm being goofy and cute' vibes when being interviewed), but that clip ended abruptly, and all I could pick up from Darren from the little that they've shown was that he looked like he's almost sneering and, yes, being condescending when he talked about Chris. However, Darren also didn't look too happy when he talked about Harry having the best body. Darren feels 'off' to me in that video, like maybe he was trying to be funny, but instead, he came across as being too serious. Or maybe it was a mock serious tone he was going for (such as Chris's 'Good genetics' and 'Pisses me off' comment when he described Chord's abs in the BTS video of the 'Glee Rocky Horror' episode), but yeah... he failed.

Remember, not everyone can be as natural and witty as Chris during interviews. They can try, and they sometimes fail suure .

Even with Chris, who is genuinely nice and a good interviewee; can be quoted out of context and subsequently judged by people who are itching to bring him down. I can still recall that time when he made that 'Calm down perverts' comment in one of his interviews with Kristin (in response to the 'when is Kurt going to kiss Blaine' question), and later an online article came out highlighting this one quote of his, and it seemed that there were quite a few outraged people crying out 'so Chris thinks gays kissing is perverted, does he?'-- which is just too ridiculous a conclusion to jump to. These people probably didn't even watch the actual video of the interview; because no one could watch that and make those harsh judging remarks.

Buenos wrote:My feelings are a little more complicated about Kurt and Blaine, or Kurt versus Blaine, or just the character of Blaine.

I just think the writers don't know how to keep a character consistent or play the dynamics of a relationship on the show. Finchell, Wemma, Brittana, Tike, Beistie and Cooter are all in differents ways disasters as couples.

If they killed off the character of Blaine tomorrow, IMO it doesn't mean they wouldn't find ways to make bad story lines or bad character development for Kurt.

I'm that cynical.

I agree. If Klaine separates and Kurt gets another onscreen boyfriend, there's no guarantee that the new relationship would be better written than the current Klaine relationship. I guess we're just hoping for another kind of dynamic that would allow Kurt to remain more like Kurt. I don't like how they've given Kurt an inferiority complex when it came to Blaine this season. Or they could even make Kurt single again. I actually don't mind that.

But the bigger reason as to why I'd like to see Kurt separated from Blaine, is so that Chris doesn't have to deal with the incessant Klaine/Blaine/Darren questions. I had been previously indifferent to CrissColfer shippers; but when it became obvious that some of these people were more interested in Darren and were just using Chris as a means to reach their real target, I can't help but feel annoyed. Like the fan who would go to a SBL event and ask about Darren. You feel like doing this to them beam
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/15/2012, 3:20 am

arina wrote:
I feel that Kevin is kind of underestimated by the fanbase. He is one of the best if not the best singer on the show, one of the best dancers (although he cannot show it on the show very often) and even if he didn't get much chance to prove how much he is capable as a actor, he seems kind of good in comedy I think. He belongs to the more talented people in the cast imo and he seems like a very likeable and funny guy in real live too, so I am surprised he does not have a bigger fanbase. He would deserve it. I would like to him to be the leader of ND next year.

Well, we know that Simon Cowell is a fan of Kevin Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 3:24 am

@arina
Haha. I guess I'm not impressed by Naya Rivera's looks because being Latin American, everyday I see girls who are very similar to her. And there are even a lot who, having similar features, I actually find really gorgeous. Also, she doesn't have the typical Latin American female body structure, which is also really attractive. But! To each their own and when they dress her in red she looks really nice. In conclusion, yes to what you say: nothing turns me off more than media trying to tell me who I should find desirable.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/15/2012, 3:28 am

Buenos wrote:I really don't think it's a matter of who one finds personally attractive or not..Some may find Chris, some may find Darren, some may find Cory, others CHord, Harry, Matt, etc.

Ditto the women of Glee, Lea, Amber, Naya, Heather, Dianna I think are all beautiful in their own way...

I think it's a matter of liking /finding someone attractive without disrespecting others, and in that , I find some of the stanners particularly obnoxious and annoying. They can't seem to grasp that others may not find someone attractive for perfectly valid reasons, ie personal taste. They scream and try to drown out all opinion that doesn't agree with them and try to make everything a contest where their favorite is the bestest of everything.

All uber fans do this, but I have to admit that Darren Stanners seem to be particularly vocal and what distinguishes some of them is that they don't seem to have much use for anything of Glee other then Darren. They don't seem to care for the other characters at all or the show itself. Some of them seem to think the show is nothing more than a platform for Darren and they can't but make comparisons about how everything and everyone in Glee pales before him. I find that insulting and annoying, for all that I realize that is their right to have that opinion. (One example was someone commenting how one of Daren's fans was crying after seeing him in a premiere and then commenting how "poor" Kevin who was also at the premiere, didn't warrant such a fan girl response. WTF??? That is "panty waving" fan girling at it's worse IMO. )

Chris Colfer made the role of Kurt special, but I have no illusions that the show launched his career. For all that the show utilizes Chris poorly at times , it's the chemistry of Kurt interacting with the other characters which at it's best highlights him the most, because a good actor is best interacting with others. Good actors build up from each other. Mike O'Malley, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Jane Lynch, etc, when they are acting with Chris Colfer their being good and appealing doesn't diminish him, but it enhances his appeal and their appeal at the same time. So many Darren stanners don't seem to "get" that and can't help but put down everyone in the show not named Darren Criss. No one is sexy, attractive, charismatic, appealing, etc, but him. It's such a limited juvenile attitude. So many of them find no one but him appealing or attractive on Glee. Mind you, not all Darren fans are like that, but there is enough of a vocal group that they drown out more reasonable ones at times.

I love Chris Colfer acting with the other good actors/stars of Glee. I don't think his appeal works best in a vacuum but as part of an ensemble.

Great post, Buenos rooots

I have nothing to add. You've described perfectly why some of the more vocal and abrasive Blaine/Darren fans rub us the wrong way.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/15/2012, 3:29 am

Delight wrote:
No need to beat yourself over the head for it fanny2

Just watched that video clip you alluded to (the 'Yearbook Superlatives' one). I have to say, if I'm to be fair on Darren, that video clip of Darren making that comment about Chris knowing everything about royalty is very short-- perhaps a bit too short for us to analyze and make conclusions about his overall personality and behaviour. I kept expecting him to make a goofy grin after he made that comment (because Darren often portray these 'aw shucks' and 'I'm being goofy and cute' vibes when being interviewed), but that clip ended abruptly, and all I could pick up from Darren from the little that they've shown was that he looked like he's almost sneering and, yes, being condescending when he talked about Chris. However, Darren also didn't look too happy when he talked about Harry having the best body. Darren feels 'off' to me in that video, like maybe he was trying to be funny, but instead, he came across as being too serious. Or maybe it was a mock serious tone he was going for (such as Chris's 'Good genetics' and 'Pisses me off' comment when he described Chord's abs in the BTS video of the 'Glee Rocky Horror' episode), but yeah... he failed.

Remember, not everyone can be as natural and witty as Chris during interviews. They can try, and they sometimes fail suure .

Even with Chris, who is genuinely nice and a good interviewee; can be quoted out of context and subsequently judged by people who are itching to bring him down. I can still recall that time when he made that 'Calm down perverts' comment in one of his interviews with Kristin (in response to the 'when is Kurt going to kiss Blaine' question), and later an online article came out highlighting this one quote of his, and it seemed that there were quite a few outraged people crying out 'so Chris thinks gays kissing is perverted, does he?'-- which is just too ridiculous a conclusion to jump to. These people probably didn't even watch the actual video of the interview; because no one could watch that and make those harsh judging remarks.

Yes. He probably did not mean it in a bad way. Though his trying too hard to be funny attitude irks me. And about Chris... I know. People would try to bring Chris down for everything.

paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/15/2012, 6:02 am

arina wrote:Darren said yesterday or when this and I think it is kind of nice and they should listen to him with sitting in the back :-)

❝Asked about the fourth season of Glee, Criss says, “As a fan, I look forward to seeing what happens between Blaine and Kurt [Chris Colfer]. It’s a very common thing when people in love go off to college and have to figure out what happens, so that journey interests me. But listen, I’m just glad to be back at all, so if they have me sitting in the back of the choir room all year, that sounds fine!

Q: What is it like part of a show like that, that has such a big following?
Darren: It’s… I mean, it’s surreal considering that I myself am a fan of… many things, I’m a fanboy. And you know, as a fan of Glee before I was on it. So it’s weird to see somebody, who came from the other side, play on the other side of the table. But it’s an honor, you know, I just hope I don’t do them wrong.
Oh don't say that, because this is totally what I want! I think this is a great idea for Blaine's future: sit back and BYE!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/15/2012, 6:19 am

LOL at this thread turning into a Darren/Daren stans-hate thread Razz It seems like he's the biggest "troublemaker" to us out of all the glee casts. Not surprised, though...

Oh, right, no sure if it's posted here but I saw from ontd that Darren won the best guest star category of the broadway.com awards which he hosted by fan vote, so, we might have to prepare ourselves for more Darren stans claiming that he's the most talented among the casts and blah blah blah dryy

This gif might sums up our feelings in this thread:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 30c83uu

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/15/2012, 6:43 am

^Oh please, if he won thanks to the fan vote this has nothing to do with him being uber talented. Shocked

BlueJazz wrote:This gif might sums up our feelings in this thread:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 35 30c83uu
HAHA!!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next