Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

+33
mellama
Heyerchick
ChrisColferFan1
BlueJazz
Catt24
Ireth
CCfan93
Buenos
kac
red texta
sahhar
E-ko
arina
Jellyrolls
Porcelainbyfire
M&M
ColferGirl
Vir Cotto
paulopf
Divalicious
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
brisallie
Glorfindel
tanita_mors
Ces
ColferInspired
Emile
Shinra17
Delight
fantastica
Dame Loli
dap1217
37 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  M&M 5/7/2012, 10:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I think we're all worried that Kurt stays in Lima (and stays with Blaine). I just picture the writers have Kurt get in, but have Carmen say he'll get a full scholarship if he'll defer his admission for a year. And she'll see Blaine at nationals, love him, and say he should apply because as far as she's concerned, he's already "in." So Klaine lives happily in Lima next year, and then skip off to NYADA together. vomir

It's obvious that RIB thought Darren could carry the show, but Fox obviously didn't. If Fox though that Darren could carry this show, we'd be getting ready for a spinoff with Chris, Lea, and Cory in the fall. Fox needs to reel RIB in, and get this show back on track as a TV show about a glee club, and not a iTunes selling machine.

Do we know if it's still holding true that Ryan and Ian aren't going to be involved with the show anymore next season as they focus on their new pilot?

I knew that RM and BF were tapering off but I didn't realize that Ian was as well. Whoever their new show runner is has a tough job ahead of them. Although, it may mean that they start focusing on the talent again. Honestly, the show is stale. McKinley is the same tired storyline every year. They should have said from the beginning that they were going to follow the kids to college. Unfortunately, their summer screw up and subsequent backtracking has only hurt the show.

As for Kurt, I really will rage if he doesn't get in at the last minute because
Spoiler:
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/7/2012, 10:13 pm

M&M wrote:I have to admit, I too am nervous that they will make Kurt stay in Lima next year. It would mean that either Kurt stays for Blaine or Kurt doesn't get into NYADA, and both options suck. Evil or Very Mad

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/8/2012, 12:33 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I think we're all worried that Kurt stays in Lima (and stays with Blaine). I just picture the writers have Kurt get in, but have Carmen say he'll get a full scholarship if he'll defer his admission for a year. And she'll see Blaine at nationals, love him, and say he should apply because as far as she's concerned, he's already "in." So Klaine lives happily in Lima next year, and then skip off to NYADA together. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 2580454826

It's obvious that RIB thought Darren could carry the show, but Fox obviously didn't. If Fox though that Darren could carry this show, we'd be getting ready for a spinoff with Chris, Lea, and Cory in the fall. Fox needs to reel RIB in, and get this show back on track as a TV show about a glee club, and not a iTunes selling machine.

Do we know if it's still holding true that Ryan and Ian aren't going to be involved with the show anymore next season as they focus on their new pilot?

I hope so. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 3933776953

With all these interviews, along with Matt's, all I read is probably. I don't think he knows what is going on either, like a lot of them they are speculating or guessing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/8/2012, 2:22 am

Rachel will get into NYADA most likely from her Nationals performance, it is simply another way to justify her singing more. With Carmen starting her own program, I doubt she has a limitation on her class like previously stated. If she wants two from Lima, she will get two. I have always thought Jane's comment was regarding that episode only. She knew the character Kurt wows Carmen, and Rachel chokes, so naturally she thinks Kurt got it and Rachel didn't, even if it hasn't been decided.

Originally I thought that they might do a NYADA as a new school in Lima, that way they could get the education as well as have the characters interact with each other. After the leaked pictures of Lea I do think the NY thing is a go. It makes more sense if you are splitting the narrative, to use character that people are interested in to garner attention to the new idea. So Kurt/Finn/Rachel are in NY. They will run into Mike when the story permits, and Quinn can visit. Actually, I remember the NYADA application had a dance program, so who knows, he might even be there. They won't be on weekly, but will have story arcs. I think the Fab 3 will be on a weekly basis, but sometimes the story more in NY, and vice versa.

I find it interesting that Santana doesn't have a big dream, so half think she will stay in Lima to be near Brittney until she graduates on her nth attempt. It would also be a supporting role in Sue's storyline. She is already co-captain, I see her being a co-teacher, as Sue will have maternity leave. Then you have complications of the educator getting involved with students.

The new Glee kids will support the regulars staying in Lima as recurring characters, and they will have a few more in the NY side to support those stories. They can't divide the show for just two people, Kurt will be in NY.

With him being away from Blaine, and Santana being on staff, they have a built in way to avoid the fact that they don't get to kiss like Finchel. Finchel, of course, will have pregnancy scares etc. They can also have the characters gather for the Wemma wedding, Chrismas holiday and likely something in the Spring, until the loved ones are all together in next years graduation.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/8/2012, 3:06 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Random discussion point: Is Glee the only show that has had a character who is both overexposed and underdevloped to the extent that Blaine is overexposed and underdeveloped?

Probably. Glee, with its part-musical format, is unique in the sense that they can have characters heavily showcased and taking up heaps of screen time (by showing them singing songs+++) but not getting any development worth a dam. In other TV shows, if a character gets screen time, it almost always means that the character gets a storyline and the audience learns more about the character.

I have a feeling that next season would see Fox being a bit smarter about how they utilize their resources/money. I mean, it's quite illogical for them to pay every member of the student cast (the number of which would keep expanding with the seniors away and more juniors coming in) so much money for being basically seat-fillers in the choir room or just background singers/dancers in the performances (some of them don't get a line of dialogue for several episodes in a row; or they occasionally disappear from the choir room and hardly anyone notices or cares). Each episode can only grant focus to a handful of characters anyway, so I think it would be inevitable that a few members of the cast would be delegated to guest actor status. I have my fingers crossed that Chris would still be a regular next year, together with Lea and Cory.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/8/2012, 3:54 am

Divalicious wrote:
Originally I thought that they might do a NYADA as a new school in Lima, that way they could get the education as well as have the characters interact with each other. After the leaked pictures of Lea I do think the NY thing is a go. It makes more sense if you are splitting the narrative, to use character that people are interested in to garner attention to the new idea. So Kurt/Finn/Rachel are in NY. They will run into Mike when the story permits, and Quinn can visit. Actually, I remember the NYADA application had a dance program, so who knows, he might even be there. They won't be on weekly, but will have story arcs. I think the Fab 3 will be on a weekly basis, but sometimes the story more in NY, and vice versa.

I find it interesting that Santana doesn't have a big dream, so half think she will stay in Lima to be near Brittney until she graduates on her nth attempt. It would also be a supporting role in Sue's storyline. She is already co-captain, I see her being a co-teacher, as Sue will have maternity leave. Then you have complications of the educator getting involved with students.

The new Glee kids will support the regulars staying in Lima as recurring characters, and they will have a few more in the NY side to support those stories. They can't divide the show for just two people, Kurt will be in NY.

With him being away from Blaine, and Santana being on staff, they have a built in way to avoid the fact that they don't get to kiss like Finchel. Finchel, of course, will have pregnancy scares etc. They can also have the characters gather for the Wemma wedding, Chrismas holiday and likely something in the Spring, until the loved ones are all together in next years graduation.
This is what I think will happen too. New kids in the choir room with a few graduates as either guest stars or co-teachers (Santana), and the big 3 in New York.
They will not send only Rachel to New York, or just Finchel. Kurt will be with them, I'm sure. They can't take this NYADA dream away from him anymore, not after the Klaine fall-out in 'Dance with Somebody' about them missing each other; and not after the dean of NYADA praising Kurt and giving us all hope.

About Blee: I am carefully optimistic. The last few episodes (since after the hiatus) have gotten a lot of criticism, about Blaine and the song distribution. Not just from fans, but the media too. They want more singing Kurt, they praise Kurt's scenes, and Blaine (Darren's acting and singing) got criticized a few times. Fox is not stupid. They will keep their most popular characters/actors in the game: and that is still Lea and Chris.

I'm not so sure about Cory/Finn anymore. He gets placed in New York now studying acting, and for a while I thought they wanted Finchel to get married so they would not have 2 teenagers living together in New York without wedlock (it's a family show after all). So Finn seems solid for New York.
But Finn singing so much on the graduation album..... I don't know. Maybe this is Cory's swan song.

Darren is popular too, and he will be featured a lot in season 4, but I have an incling that they know darn well that putting him up front as only a human jukebox or a dramatic 'fighter' is not working. And with Ryan off the show..... Blaine might not get the golden boy treatment anymore. Rolling Eyes

If, and that is a big if, if they finally get someone sensible running Glee for once, this might work out. I can't believe they allowed it to get so bad over the year. They want to make money, don't they? Of course iTunes gets them money, but as said before: that's partly a myth.
The most money comes from advertising, and for good advertising deals they need good ratings. That's where the money is, and that is what needs to improve, or at least maintained. Glee as a tv show must improve, and by now Fox should know how to do that: better writing, better song distribution, put the best actors up front.
Cory, Lea and Chris are not just popular because they are nice people, but because of their acting, making their characters believeable and loveable, despite the poor writing: they can bring the quality stuff and lift Glee higher than the writing/producing deserves.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 9:10 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Divalicious wrote:

This is what I think will happen too. New kids in the choir room with a few graduates as either guest stars or co-teachers (Santana), and the big 3 in New York.
They will not send only Rachel to New York, or just Finchel. Kurt will be with them, I'm sure. They can't take this NYADA dream away from him anymore, not after the Klaine fall-out in 'Dance with Somebody' about them missing each other; and not after the dean of NYADA praising Kurt and giving us all hope.

About Blee: I am carefully optimistic. The last few episodes (since after the hiatus) have gotten a lot of criticism, about Blaine and the song distribution. Not just from fans, but the media too. They want more singing Kurt, they praise Kurt's scenes, and Blaine (Darren's acting and singing) got criticized a few times. Fox is not stupid. They will keep their most popular characters/actors in the game: and that is still Lea and Chris.

I'm not so sure about Cory/Finn anymore. He gets placed in New York now studying acting, and for a while I thought they wanted Finchel to get married so they would not have 2 teenagers living together in New York without wedlock (it's a family show after all). So Finn seems solid for New York.
But Finn singing so much on the graduation album..... I don't know. Maybe this is Cory's swan song.

Darren is popular too, and he will be featured a lot in season 4, but I have an incling that they know darn well that putting him up front as only a human jukebox or a dramatic 'fighter' is not working. And with Ryan off the show..... Blaine might not get the golden boy treatment anymore. Rolling Eyes

If, and that is a big if, if they finally get someone sensible running Glee for once, this might work out. I can't believe they allowed it to get so bad over the year. They want to make money, don't they? Of course iTunes gets them money, but as said before: that's partly a myth.
The most money comes from advertising, and for good advertising deals they need good ratings. That's where the money is, and that is what needs to improve, or at least maintained. Glee as a tv show must improve, and by now Fox should know how to do that: better writing, better song distribution, put the best actors up front.
Cory, Lea and Chris are not just popular because they are nice people, but because of their acting, making their characters believeable and loveable, despite the poor writing: they can bring the quality stuff and lift Glee higher than the writing/producing deserves.

Please, please, please let this be true.

Of course the Darren stans relentlessly tweet Brad.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/8/2012, 2:45 pm

I can't help but feel that out of high school, the character of Kurt will grow and be more interesting. So hopefully it will be more about his struggles achieving his career dreams, as opposed to trying escape from a stifling environment that is Lima, Ohio. Kurt has "played out" in Lima, bring on the Big Apple.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 9:24 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 10:23 pm

one minute he's a "fighter" another minute he's a wuss. he's a wussy fighter! make up your mind writers!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:44 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 10:47 pm

i didn't pay attention to anything else besides kurt. I found myself unable to watch this show but for kurt hummel and that's what happened. hair gel or not. who cares. stupid splots don't make any sense to me anyway.

and who cares about acting? their target audience don't know the difference between crap song and good art, or crap acting and real talent. i mean, how many mature sane adults are still left watchign this show? except us that is (and we are pretty nutty consider that we spent most of our lives here on this board bitching about something not worth watching anymore).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 11:05 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 11:09 pm

kurt is only high maintenance in terms of the money needed to buy his outfits - oh wait, don't you think blaine's outfits are expensive too? but at least he's got a rich dad. kurt on the other hand can also make his own fashion, so he's really not that high maintenance. and he's emotionally very mature so he needs no emotional maintenance.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Loli 5/8/2012, 11:22 pm

best parody ever on Glee
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 11:30 pm

The Glee epiosode of Community was hysterical. Community and Glee both film at Paramount (only a few soundstages away from each other--their sound stages are only a few minutes walk apart--they are pretty much on opposite sides of Paramount's New York set).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/8/2012, 11:43 pm

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:18 am

I assume blaine never shower after sex... ew!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:21 am

fantastica wrote:I assume blaine never shower after sex... ew!

and the show wants us to believe he doesn't let Kurt touch his hair during their intimate activities either Laughing .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:22 am

he puts extra lubricant on his hair.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:25 am

Well, I wouldn't either if I had Kurt's scent all over me. phr34r
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 12:29 am

Dame Loli wrote:

best parody ever on Glee

Love it Razz But is this a TV show or what? I remember I saw in tumblr as gif that scene where Joel Mchale is saying "I hate Glee" and can't believe Iqbal is in one of the scenes LOL

Disgusting!!! vomit2
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 12:30 am

Well, I wouldn't either if I had Kurt's scent all over me.

Paulo!!! ohmy Ok right now because of you I trying to keep away from my mind dirty thoughts!!!
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:40 am

brisallie wrote:

Paulo!!! ohmy Ok right now because of you I trying to keep away from my mind dirty thoughts!!!

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m3qhceUibD1qzzzloo1_500

Hehehe. Twisted Evil
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:42 am

paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 3 - Page 29 Tumblr_m3qhceUibD1qzzzloo1_500

Hehehe. Twisted Evil

Is swear Chris intentionally does these things to tease us Smile .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next