Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  arina 4/2/2012, 11:14 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Although I find it quite annoying to ask one actor questions about another actor, clearly showing you're more a fan of that other actor than the one sitting right in front of you. :angry:

Speaking about this, I was kind of sorry for Jenna or other less popular people from Glee who was willing to signing things for people on tour and the fans instead of being grafeful to them, they were asking them to call Lea or Chris or other the more popular castmembers.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2012, 11:29 am

^They did that? ohmy

Idiots. :angry:
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/2/2012, 11:41 am

I find the biggest hypocrisy in the fact that the supposed crisscolfer fans think that Chris, the out gay celebrity would be hiding the fact that he is dating another guy then DC, a guy who says the he is straight. It's unfair to both of the. Unfair to Chris because apparently he isn't honest enough for them with everything that we know about him as a person and unfair to Darren because even though they worship him it's OK for him ti lie about his sexuality. It's OK for him to be gay and not come out and lie about it, but it's not for everyone else. Now, I don't give a flying fuck if he is straight, or bi or gay or if he is dating Chris or not, but those people should really take a breather and look what kind of message theirs behavior is sending to the actors themselves and everyone else.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2012, 2:12 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Gosh, have you seen this over on ONTD_GLee:
Big Brother song leak

The comments are hilarious. Razz Razz Razz

The comments on ONTD Glee are priceless.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2012, 2:18 pm

tanita_mors wrote:I find the biggest hypocrisy in the fact that the supposed crisscolfer fans think that Chris, the out gay celebrity would be hiding the fact that he is dating another guy then DC, a guy who says the he is straight. It's unfair to both of the. Unfair to Chris because apparently he isn't honest enough for them with everything that we know about him as a person and unfair to Darren because even though they worship him it's OK for him ti lie about his sexuality. It's OK for him to be gay and not come out and lie about it, but it's not for everyone else. Now, I don't give a flying fuck if he is straight, or bi or gay or if he is dating Chris or not, but those people should really take a breather and look what kind of message theirs behavior is sending to the actors themselves and everyone else.

It's because of people like this that we can't have good things. The only thing I ever want to hear from Chris is stuff about his career and his projects. If one day he decides to come out that he's seeing someone then great. I'll be happy for him, but having fake delusions of his personal life or just constantly speculating on his personal life is none our business. It's hard enough being a celeb as it is in this day and age of the mad paparazzi and what not. Ugh, I really hope they put their foot down at all SBL promotional events that the questions should only be about SBL and NOTHING ELSE, not even Glee. Once this Season is over I hope he doesn't even bother talking about Glee until the Fall premiere.

These people could barely be his fans. We're his fans because of his talent and of course his amazing personality. These fans are just Gleeks who clearly like him for all the wrong reasons dryy . It's a pity I never get to attend all these events, I'd have so many logical and interesting questions to ask him than all that garbage he always gets asked in interviews.

Now I'm really craving his Inside the Actor's Studio interview. That will be a relief from all the nonsensical interviews he always does.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/2/2012, 2:34 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I found it interesting to see that the crisscolfer shippers do tend to be Darren Criss oriented, or at least picture him as the dominant, the star, the hot and 'male' one of the ship. Whenever Chris is 'in control' in the Crisscolfer dynamic (ugh vomit2 , it's even gross just writing about it) it's in a more 'female' manner: manipulative, possesive, spiteful, and such.
They sometimes simply consider Chris as a girl:

"Darren Criss has a girlfriend?
And it’s not Chris Colfer?
What.
No.
This simply won’t do.
Unacceptable.
"
x
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/2/2012, 2:50 pm

Wow, offensive.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2012, 8:38 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:The questions at the NYFestival ticked me off. So many weren't really about Chris--like the one about Max, or the one who asked if he had met Alex from the Glee Project yet. Some were just ridiculous--like the what kind of cologne do you wear? The Q&A at that event was so poorly handled it wasn't even funny. I had to be aggressive to get to the microphone to ask my question because I felt that I had to ask a question to ensure that all of the questions he got won't random dribble.
To be fair: when Chris did that New Yorker interview he was mostly known for Glee (still is, btw). I doubt it if he would have gotten that interview purely based on his book and film reputation. So his fame in Glee did a lot of the promoting for Chris to get that interview. Of course, he would have loved more intelligent and non-Glee related questions, but I don't think Chris would mind a lot of these people showing up because they are Glee-fans and Chris is a part of that.
Chris ows Glee and its fans a lot and he knows it. His pr team uses his Glee based fame to get people interested to hear more about his other projects, and this is a good strategy. Answering silly Glee questions is part of the price to pay for that 'free' publicity.
And I'd prefer cologne questions over "Is Darren a good kisser?"

Although I find it quite annoying to ask one actor questions about another actor, clearly showing you're more a fan of that other actor than the one sitting right in front of you. :angry:

I didn't have any problems with the Glee related questions--of course I expected that. It just would have been nice if they had prescreened the questions and cut out the silly ones (or at the very least limited it to one question a person because some people asked him two or three or more questions). When I got back to my seat, I looked back and saw that there were at least 40 people in line to ask questions--I knew not all of them would get through . It just would have been nice if they cut out the silly ones (i.e. Can you say happy birthday to my friend who is sitting there?" "Can we give you this book/letter we made for you?"), the ones that had nothing to do with Chris (i.e. Will Max be on again? Have you met Alex from the Glee project yet?). Of course Chris graciously answered all the questions, but the event would have been a lot better for Chris, and for the people sitting in that room if they had manged the Q&A better.

Shinra17 wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:
I found it interesting to see that the crisscolfer shippers do tend to be Darren Criss oriented, or at least picture him as the dominant, the star, the hot and 'male' one of the ship. Whenever Chris is 'in control' in the Crisscolfer dynamic (ugh vomit2 , it's even gross just writing about it) it's in a more 'female' manner: manipulative, possesive, spiteful, and such.
They sometimes simply consider Chris as a girl:

"Darren Criss has a girlfriend?
And it’s not Chris Colfer?
What.
No.
This simply won’t do.
Unacceptable.
"
x

That is so bad. These crisscolfer people need their heads examined.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2012, 8:42 pm

I still find the idea of shipping real life people really disturbing, especially when it gets out of hand like CrissColfer shippers. Shipping fictional characters and being passionate about it is fine, but REAL LIFE people?, I mean?, actually tweeting them and telling them to be together in real life?!, where's the logic in that?. I can't even arghh

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/2/2012, 9:25 pm

^ Usually, logic and fan-attitude don't like each other Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/2/2012, 9:35 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ Usually, logic and fan-attitude don't like each other Smile

Except for in here Smile

I've been catching up on all the posts I haven't read, and there's some seriously scary stuff.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/3/2012, 2:30 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
To be fair to the person who asked if Darren was a good kisser, in part that was Chris fault. Someone had asked a question starting with something like "I have a ridiculous question--don't judge me" and Chris said, "Let me guess. Is Darren Criss a good kisser?" The girl who finally asked it later was a girl who was originally too shy to ask a question who was introduced to Chris by her friend when she asked a question (if you've listened to the tapes it's the banter with someone named Tiffany that Chris had). She wound up asking him about Darren two questions later.

I think Chris understands Glee fandom, and particularly Klaine shippers, too well. There was another interview, an MTV one, where one of the audience asked which is his favourite song and he said “Well, I feel like I should say Teenage Dream… I'm not gonna lie, I listen to it like four times a day” (cue screaming fangirls); but he settled for Amber and Naya's 'River Deep' in the end. I feel that it's quite admirable of Chris to handle all these obsessed shippers so gracefully. Even when that inappropriate question about tumblr gifs came out at the Q&A, he took it with good humour and still responded positively, saying that as long as his fans are having fun with it, it's all that matters.

Jellyrolls wrote:
The questions at the NYFestival ticked me off. So many weren't really about Chris--like the one about Max, or the one who asked if he had met Alex from the Glee Project yet. Some were just ridiculous--like the what kind of cologne do you wear? The Q&A at that event was so poorly handled it wasn't even funny. I had to be aggressive to get to the microphone to ask my question because I felt that I had to ask a question to ensure that all of the questions he got won't random dribble.

Yeah, I find it such a waste of precious Q&A time to ask Chris about something that everyone would soon find out anyway once Glee starts airing. And that silly 'Is Darren a good Crisser' question (deliberate spelling mistake inserted here)... Anyone who has access to youtube would've known that Chris had answered that same silly question several times already in previous interviews and there's really no point in bringing it up yet once again. Unless they just want to amuse themselves by seeing how Chris can vary his answer everytime.

I actually find the cologne question one of the more amusing ones of that night, mainly because Chris's answer to the question is so amusing ("Oooh... This smells really good. I want to smell like this."). What wasn't amusing was that the person who asked that question spent nearly half a minute trying to tell people that it wasn't her question, and that the creepy question was thought up by a friend of hers, and that it's not her fault that she's asking this question right now, and her question was the more serious one etc. I bet many people in the audience on that day were probably thinking 'Just ASK the question already and stop hogging the microphone!'

They really should have managed the Q&A better by limiting it to one question per person. That way, those who were queuing up at the back who didn't get a chance to ask their questions in the end wouldn't have felt so cheated.

Just curious, if each of us is given the chance to ask Chris a question, what would our questions be?

My question would probably be something like 'Chris, I know you probably can't answer truthfully even if you want to, but I just want to make sure of one thing. Ryan Murphy didn't give you a hard time over that twittergate incident, did he? I'll sleep better if I can be reassured that all the crap that Kurt had to put up with in Season 3 of Glee isn't somehow Ryan's twisted way of punishing you or something.'

Jellyrolls wrote:
I hope that at the SBL thing if they have questions from the audience they are prescreened. Darren and Glee questions shouldn't even be allowed at the event because it's not about Glee and it is sure as hell not about Darren.

I hope so too. And I agree with you about the bolded part.

Last edited by Delight on 4/4/2012, 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fireangel 4/3/2012, 5:04 am

These people could barely be his fans. We're his fans because of his talent and of course his amazing personality. These fans are just Gleeks who clearly like him for all the wrong reasons . It's a pity I never get to attend all these events, I'd have so many logical and interesting questions to ask him than all that garbage he always gets asked in interviews.

I think the fans who him love for Kurt are ‘legitimate’ fans of Chris. Even if they don’t have much interest in his outside projects, but love him for his portrayal of Kurt. Kurt is what got Chris to his position today. I think Chris knows this all too well and knows that a lot of his fans are highly invested in Kurt. And there’s nothing wrong with that, it just shows he’s doing a good job.

Darren joking about it was one of the things that made me start to dislike him because I didn't like the way he played into the fans about it (the whole never say never thing).

Back when he said that I was still a Klainer so I thought it was amusing. But after The First Time which made me jump off the ship, I started thinking about what he said and getting angry.

Chris gets enough crap, and that was when I stopped finding any of his jokes about him and Chris being a couple funny.
To be fair, it’s not like Chris hasn’t joked about it either, with the whole ‘Damn Darren I need a cigarette’ when talking about the kiss scene with him and ‘I have never loved you more, Darren’ after the McGonagall joke. And it was also Chris who answered fan tweets about the Klaine skit, e.g. wanting to crack Darren up each time and referencing the kiss when Glee Live ended. And let’s not forget that Darren’s ‘never say never’ thing was partly because Mark and Ashley were there and egging him on. If I remember right, Mark was the one who first asked ‘What would his name be if he married you?’ followed by Ashley jumping in about ‘Chris Criss, Chris Squared’ or whatever.

Just curious, if each of us is given the chance to ask Chris a question, what would our questions be?
I’d probably ask him which Kurt relationship he likes the best: Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Blaine, Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Burt, Kurt/Mercedes etc and why. And then to follow on, who he’d like to see Kurt interact more with: Kurt/Santana, Kurt/Brittany, Kurt/Puck, Kurt/Will, Kurt/Sue etc

I’d also want to ask what is the ‘controversial’ storyline he’s been pitching since … August or September. I’d also want to let him know that I don’t think he has toothpick arms. And I’d also ask how he feels that Kurt hardly ever gets to sing for ND competition numbers especially since he’s supposed to be good enough for NYADA, but I highly doubt I’ll get a truthful answer out of that one.
fireangel
fireangel
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/3/2012, 6:01 am

fireangel wrote:
These people could barely be his fans. We're his fans because of his talent and of course his amazing personality. These fans are just Gleeks who clearly like him for all the wrong reasons . It's a pity I never get to attend all these events, I'd have so many logical and interesting questions to ask him than all that garbage he always gets asked in interviews.

I think the fans who him love for Kurt are ‘legitimate’ fans of Chris. Even if they don’t have much interest in his outside projects, but love him for his portrayal of Kurt. Kurt is what got Chris to his position today. I think Chris knows this all too well and knows that a lot of his fans are highly invested in Kurt. And there’s nothing wrong with that, it just shows he’s doing a good job.

Darren joking about it was one of the things that made me start to dislike him because I didn't like the way he played into the fans about it (the whole never say never thing).

Back when he said that I was still a Klainer so I thought it was amusing. But after The First Time which made me jump off the ship, I started thinking about what he said and getting angry.

Chris gets enough crap, and that was when I stopped finding any of his jokes about him and Chris being a couple funny.
To be fair, it’s not like Chris hasn’t joked about it either, with the whole ‘Damn Darren I need a cigarette’ when talking about the kiss scene with him and ‘I have never loved you more, Darren’ after the McGonagall joke. And it was also Chris who answered fan tweets about the Klaine skit, e.g. wanting to crack Darren up each time and referencing the kiss when Glee Live ended. And let’s not forget that Darren’s ‘never say never’ thing was partly because Mark and Ashley were there and egging him on. If I remember right, Mark was the one who first asked ‘What would his name be if he married you?’ followed by Ashley jumping in about ‘Chris Criss, Chris Squared’ or whatever.

I’d probably ask him which Kurt relationship he likes the best: Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Blaine, Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Burt, Kurt/Mercedes etc and why. And then to follow on, who he’d like to see Kurt interact more with: Kurt/Santana, Kurt/Brittany, Kurt/Puck, Kurt/Will, Kurt/Sue etc

I’d also want to ask what is the ‘controversial’ storyline he’s been pitching since … August or September. I’d also want to let him know that I don’t think he has toothpick arms. And I’d also ask how he feels that Kurt hardly ever gets to sing for ND competition numbers especially since he’s supposed to be good enough for NYADA, but I highly doubt I’ll get a truthful answer out of that one.

I have to admit I do agree. It is fans/stans that take a joke and try to turn it into something else, which some have done and become annoying.

I think Chris would say Kurt/Burt would be his favourite relationship. Their scenes are just gold, and are written very well.

I would also like to know what his controversal storyline was.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/3/2012, 6:12 am

ColferInspired wrote:

There have been speculations that 'Skip Day' was the controversial story line. Chris had said that it's something that is controversial and happens everyday.

Spoiler:
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/3/2012, 6:16 am

Delight wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

There have been speculations that 'Skip Day' was the controversial story line. Chris had said that it's something that is controversial and happens everyday.

Spoiler:
Uhm, I remember he said that it was something that happens every day at school, and that have to do with Blaine but not in the way the most of us can think. phr34r I wanna know too!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/3/2012, 11:38 am

uh idk why but when he said he was campaigning for a controversal storyline that involved blaine my mind immediatly went to something like blaine being born with hiv or him abusing something but then i realized that been done to death..so then i thought it was relationship abuse...but thats also been done to death...i really want to know what it is.someone should just ask him on twitter.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 1:17 pm

why would "skip day" be a contraversial storyline?

just read the eonline interview about Chris' new movie project and the "obnoxious Matt Bomer". I hope the Darren stans and cc shippers won't accuse him of being unfair to DC because he never called DC "perfect". dryy

eonline
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 2:19 pm

Maybe his controversial storyline was the suicide storyline?. Remember he said it might happen with another character not necessarily Kurt?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/3/2012, 6:30 pm

Emile wrote:
Haha, from tumblr:
What if, when Cooper stole the doll, he said something like “Real men don’t play with dolls.” And when he grew up, he kept thinking of that. That’s why he learned to fight. That’s why he fixed cars with his dad.
#what if though
Another one from tumblr for you:
Someone took my doll once.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_m1x2x1IvhY1qgupwc

It was a very traumatizing experience that established the person I am today.
x
lol!
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 6:39 pm

glee is for 4 yr olds. it would make a lot of sense for them.

as for someone like me who is over 40, all I see is that they have a lighting issue. maybe they need brighter bulbs.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 7:46 pm

Maybe they're trying to make it seem dramatic. I'm just finding it funny because I can't connect with the so called angst and pain that's supposed to happening in the song Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2012, 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 8:10 pm

really? i think they look the same. but your tolerance is definitely going down. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 8:28 pm

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next