Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:35 pm

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:^ yes. blarren sits on papa murphy's lap.

Ugh. The imagery of that is not as innocent as you'd think vomir . Sorry, I'll change the topic before this enters a dangerous area.

Anybody know what episode they're shooting now?, Episode 20 right?, or are they still finishing 19?

You don't have to censor yourself on this thread, sahhar. You can bitch as much as you want here
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:37 pm

the nationals is episode 21. they are shooting/recording that episode now. I think they are doing 20 and 21 together now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/9/2012, 8:41 pm

Just joined Karen in her tweetwar against Blaine:

@scgdolman Reply Delete Favorite ยท Open
@BFalchuk when are you guys going to change the name of Glee into Blee? FYI, nobody is interested in him. #morestorylinesfortheseniors
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:43 pm

Keep them coming, Dollie!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/9/2012, 8:52 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Keep them coming, Dollie!

and the next one before i go to sleep,

@BFalchuk, @darrencriss is not the actor that will win the awards for you, @chriscolfer is. #morestorylinesforkurtwithoutblaine
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:54 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:

Ugh. The imagery of that is not as innocent as you'd think vomir . Sorry, I'll change the topic before this enters a dangerous area.

Anybody know what episode they're shooting now?, Episode 20 right?, or are they still finishing 19?

You don't have to censor yourself on this thread, sahhar. You can bitch as much as you want here

Oh yeah, sorry blushh I'm just so used to being attacked like when I was at the threads at Gleeforum.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:54 pm

Thanks to an intoxicating combination of talent and charisma, Darren Criss has absolutely exploded over the last year. He's not only been voted one of People's Most Beautiful, but Darren's Blaine Anderson is slowly but surely becoming the focal point (and therefore, future) of Glee.
From Insider.com

so guys, prepare for an onslaught of blarren in S4! i am definitely quitting the show next year (will only watch the seniors/graduate's portion from downloads).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:55 pm

fantastica wrote:the nationals is episode 21. they are shooting/recording that episode now. I think they are doing 20 and 21 together now.

I thought they were only shooting 20?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:56 pm

fantastica wrote:
Thanks to an intoxicating combination of talent and charisma, Darren Criss has absolutely exploded over the last year. He's not only been voted one of People's Most Beautiful, but Darren's Blaine Anderson is slowly but surely becoming the focal point (and therefore, future) of Glee.
From Insider.com

so guys, prepare for an onslaught of blarren in S4! i am definitely quitting the show next year (will only watch the seniors/graduate's portion from downloads).

Laughing ptdr moque Who did Ryan Murphy pay to write that sugary sweet article?. Whoever it is does not watch the show, that's for sure.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 9:36 pm

fantastica wrote:
From Insider.com

Ugh. Who writes this stuff?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 10:02 pm

I think DC's publicist wrote this stuff. the article is really about his appearance in a cafe where someone else had a concert thingy, and he literally took over. I didn't post the whole thing because I think we already had enough dc worshipping here.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 10:23 pm

Is there a place to write comments on the article? I have a thing or two to say about that one.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 11:20 pm

go to insider.com to search for it. it must be from today or no earlier than last night. Carrie sent this to me, so I didn't see it in its original location.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/10/2012, 12:09 am

Grrr, my post got lost in the ether.

I was on another comm this weekend and someone who was at the show said he basically took it over and his fangirls were squealing and taking pictures despite being told not to. Ego, much?

Also, despite what the media things, he is not that special. I think its funny that he always has somekind of press just when someone else is doing something. For example, ITAS and this stupidity from Insider and "8", which was the same day, I believe, the pics from People came out. I think his people also announced the X-Factor lie during that time. Darren is on Peoples 50 most beautiful blah blah. Chris is on Time 100. Step aside Darren, and let the real stars come through.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 12:12 am

to be honest the way that article is written - if I were his publicist I would feel ashamed to be so blatantly obnoxious (and of course I would get fired for not making him sound like the second coming of Christ).

or maybe us non-blarren fans are just crazy - we can't recognize a diamond when we see one. We think he's nothing special but he actually has magical powers. except his powers dont' work for us.

I do give kudos to his marketing team for shamelessly promoting him to an extreme degree.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/10/2012, 12:18 am

fantastica wrote:to be honest the way that article is written - if I were his publicist I would feel ashamed to be so blatantly obnoxious (and of course I would get fired for not making him sound like the second coming of Christ).

or maybe us non-blarren fans are just crazy - we can't recognize a diamond when we see one. We think he's nothing special but he actually has magical powers. except his powers dont' work for us.

I do give kudos to his marketing team for shamelessly promoting him to an extreme degree.

I think they have done him a major disservice though. Chris comes and goes in waves. He is always around and there are days with tons of stories, but not all the time. Darren is always being talked about in the press, no matter what it is. This is what turns people off. This is what is also happening on Glee. Too much of Darren on Glee and in real life has pissed true fans of Glee off.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 12:27 am

btw he was also somewhat drunk last saturday when he appeared in that cafe thing and holding a glass in his hands, acting just like blaine on BIOTA. Apparently blaine is darren and darren is blaine. also, the event was carefully planned w/ numerous people reporting on it, also mentioning about glee's return in various articles. It was a publicity stunt for DC - and very unfortunately for his friend Theo who originally had the concert going on there - none of these articles talked about poor Theo. Just DC and how great he sounds.

I seriously want to throw up. And I think Carrie is intentionally driving me nuts but sending me all these articles.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/10/2012, 12:32 am

fantastica wrote:btw he was also somewhat drunk last saturday when he appeared in that cafe thing and holding a glass in his hands, acting just like blaine on BIOTA. Apparently blaine is darren and darren is blaine. also, the event was carefully planned w/ numerous people reporting on it, also mentioning about glee's return in various articles. It was a publicity stunt for DC - and very unfortunately for his friend Theo who originally had the concert going on there - none of these articles talked about poor Theo. Just DC and how great he sounds.

I seriously want to throw up. And I think Carrie is intentionally driving me nuts but sending me all these articles.

Ew. We already knew he had character bleed, but who would have thought that much.

Darren Criss: riding coat tails and stepping on the little people on his climb up the ladder since 2010.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 12:42 am

He can only ride on his PR for so long. Let's see where his career goes after Glee, but then again, Ryan can always cast him in everything he does suspectt

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 12:49 am

murphy is not dumb. He likes new people and some he does know a good actor when he sees one (and they are the ones he will re-use). if you look at the way glee is written - good actors do have more meaty scenes, and bad actors less development. so he's not all blind.

maybe DC will competely surprise us tomorrow and finally gets his emmy buzz (kidding, kidding... not w/ that derpy face though)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 12:53 am

fantastica wrote:murphy is not dumb. He likes new people and some he does know a good actor when he sees one (and they are the ones he will re-use). if you look at the way glee is written - good actors do have more meaty scenes, and bad actors less development. so he's not all blind.

maybe DC will competely surprise us tomorrow and finally gets his emmy buzz (kidding, kidding... not w/ that derpy face though)

If Murphy had any taste he'd cast Chris in American Horror Story. Needs.to.happen.

Did you really just use the words Emmy and Darren in the same sentence ptdr lol!

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/10/2012, 1:04 am

no, not gonna watch another RM show, so no AHS appearance (unless he's just guesting in one episode).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/10/2012, 1:57 am

fantastica wrote:no, not gonna watch another RM show, so no AHS appearance (unless he's just guesting in one episode).

I meant guesting in one episode. I'd love to see that.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/10/2012, 3:23 am

fantastica wrote:for me, it started in the late summer, where the 3-D movie came out, and they made blaine into the "biggest" thing glee is about, and that's definitely a turn off.
It's childish but I'm proud I never appreciate blaine/klaine and DC Smile . Blaine irritated me from the beginning with the hallway scene and the teenage dream number full of Darren bleeds, I thought DC was a decent actor with no range in NBK and a laughable one from the GAP store scene on. But there are other weak actors on Glee too, I was rather indifferent to him.
Blaine became annoying as hell in the episode that started with him singing out of the blue at Dalton and as for DC, I think it was a progressive thing because it is not always clear what is scripted and what is not. I remember I was shocked by the way blaine/DC retracted his hand in the cafe scene in Prom Queen (like a reflex move) when Kurt was holding it and then when Kurt run away feeling humiliated in the same episode, no hug, he stayed 3m away from his BF Suspect . When the tour came, little scenes like this confirmed my doubts:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 30 Tumblr_m25jsbQAOw1rpny7co1_250
zero chemistry, completely self-centered, no global perception of the show and no team work, all the things the blarren stans name hate if they have to face it.

sahhar wrote:

Bah, the blind item is not really a dangerous area, it's more of an unknown area since we don't have a lot of clues (and it's a pity! ^^)

fantastica wrote:
From Insider.com
The only word I can agree with is "intoxicating" xD

sahhar wrote:Did you really just use the words Emmy and Darren in the same sentence ptdr lol!
The word Reincarnation is missing though, it's the only way I can accept the 2 others together Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/10/2012, 4:18 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 30 Tumblr_m25jsbQAOw1rpny7co1_250
zero chemistry, completely self-centered, no global perception of the show and no team work, all the things the blarren stans name hate if they have to face it.

You know, that gif irritated me no end when I saw it on tumblr. There's another gif immediately after this scene which showed Chris/Kurt flailing his arms a little when he got up himself and walked down the steps and people were saying 'Aw, so cute.' But all I could see was the first gif, with Darren totally dropping his 'Blaine' persona and ignoring Chris/Kurt once the spotlight is no longer on him :angry:

And it's not the first time Darren did that to Chris too. I think there's another gif showing Chris (in Kurt mode) shuffling to the stairs on his bottom after Darren/Blaine once again ran away without bothering to help him up.

fantastica wrote:
From Insider.com

Is being voted People's Most Beautiful an honor in the entertainment industry? Colour me unimpressed dryy I bet the person writing this article had a hard time trying to find a worthy accomplishment by Darren to publish; and 'voted one of people's most beautiful' was the best thing they could find?

Chris and his character Kurt on Glee really resonates, because in a way, Chris personifies the underdog and the misfit who gets bullied for his differences, but who still remains strong and finally triumphs at the end.

Whereas Darren/Blaine is the anti-Glee, who 'explodes' on the show and is basically a popular jock who got what he wanted without much effort or talent on his part. 'Everybody' loves Darren/Blaine, as demonstrated on the show and in media articles like this. The show tried to make him an underdog with his gay-bashing traumatic experience and his big brother or daddy issues, but failed miserably in those aspects. Who wants to root for a character like Blaine? Seriously? He's hasn't experienced any failure or set backs on this show so far, so why should we care what happens with this character? Besides, there's no reason to root for him, because he hasn't been denied anything up to this point.

If Blaine Anderson becomes a focal point of future Glee, I'll really have to stop watching the show just so that I'm not in this perpetual state of anger and annoyance. Like fantastica, it's hard to know what to do with this love-hate relationship we have with Glee. Kurt/Chris (and the occasional Kurt song, if they ever let him sing) is the only thing I care about anymore at this point.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next