Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Shinra17 4/1/2012, 11:45 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
I'm all about having fun Smile
but you know that usually this equation is wrong: DC=fun Smile
---------------------------------

I'm hiding this behind a spoiler tag cos it's so stupid (from tumblr):
Spoiler:
Can the crisscolfers shippers win a free trip to visit the 7 or 8 layers of Hell already? and there are people who are wondering if it's fake arghh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 4/1/2012, 11:58 pm

[quote="Shinra17"]but you know that usually this equation is wrong: DC=fun Smile

Digital Camera IS fun! can't live w/o one.

is that tweet fake or is it Chris' April Fool tweet?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2012, 12:03 am

That tweet made me so angry and frustrated on Chris's behalf. :angry:

I can't believe those CrissColfer shippers had not backed off after Chris's previous tweet about the matter. Can they just get a life already and stop pestering Chris? I wouldn't mind the situation half as much if it isn't for my suspicion that these shippers are immature Klainers who are more Darren fans than real Chris fans.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2012, 12:09 am

Say, Shinra, where did you find the tweet? I tried to go to twitter.com and see if the tweet was sent out on April the first or not, and I didn't find it. Either Chris took it down or someone else made it as a joke.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/2/2012, 12:14 am

^ I hope that among them, there are not some who are immature and clueless enough to tweet Chris for confirmation.

fantastica wrote:
is that tweet fake or is it Chris' April Fool tweet?
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Oops2-1qjw83eo-32ca484
Are you real or an april fool bug from last year? Smile

edit @Delight: it's not a tweet, it's a photo montage posted on tumblr.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2012, 12:27 am

no wonder we can't find it! that's just gross! :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/2/2012, 12:40 am

I find this whole being able to make fake tweets thing completely ridiculous. Whichever website makes up the fake tweets needs to be reported.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/2/2012, 12:43 am

report to whom though?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/2/2012, 4:49 am

sahhar wrote:I find this whole being able to make fake tweets thing completely ridiculous. Whichever website makes up the fake tweets needs to be reported.
More ridiculous than the tweets, that you can easily find out if they're fake or not, are the manipulations. Uhh, so annoying. dryy
And I don't really think it's a website; you can do these with Photoshop! It's very simple actually.

But on the other hand...Crisscolfer shipper have practically nothing to base their ship on, so with these things they probably have some fun. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2012, 6:33 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
I'm all about having fun Smile
but you know that usually this equation is wrong: DC=fun Smile
---------------------------------

I'm hiding this behind a spoiler tag cos it's so stupid (from tumblr):
Spoiler:
Can the crisscolfers shippers win a free trip to visit the 7 or 8 layers of Hell already? and there are people who are wondering if it's fake arghh

DC=makes sane people want to poke out their eyes and burst their eardrums with a spork

That tweet is so wrong. They do that a lot. Someone also created twitter accounts that have the same wallpaper and avatar as the reall Chris and Darren have, and have conversations between the two of them. One of the fake Darren tweets ended up on my timeline because of a retweet, and it confused me for a second because I thought it was really from Darren (the name is like @DDarenCriss). It's pathetic. I did report those, but on twitter, you can't send an explanation with your report.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2012, 6:47 am

These are the fake Twitter accounts:

https://twitter.com/#!/DDarrenCriss

https://twitter.com/#!/cchriscolfer

Look at the Chris one. The Darren one has been role playing on their account, so it's a mess, but you can see the back and forth between the accounts on either of them.

It's disgusting, and so easy to mistake that it is the actual Chris or Darren. They have changed the wallpaper on them at least.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2012, 7:24 am

This is thoroughly disgusting.

I noticed these once before. I wasn't fooled in the least.

They need to get a life and stop this rubbish.

Chris would be embarrassed by this. I don't about Darren because he used to joke about them being a couple, which was so wrong, and was not even funny.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2012, 7:38 am

At least those twitter accounts are more obviously fake. Watch out for this one though:

http://twitter.com/#!/chrisscolfer

Note the extra 's'.

The person actually posted real tweets by Chris amongst his/her own to make it look authentic. I think his followers may have been fooled into thinking that it's Chris's real account.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2012, 7:59 am

I just spend 20 nauseating minutes on the tumblr crisscolfer tag, and another 5 minutes on those fake twitteraccounts. vomir
I mean: ship whatever you like, but keep it contained to your own tags on tumblr. And certainly don't make those fake accounts or tweets.

I found it interesting to see that the crisscolfer shippers do tend to be Darren Criss oriented, or at least picture him as the dominant, the star, the hot and 'male' one of the ship. Whenever Chris is 'in control' in the Crisscolfer dynamic (ugh vomit2 , it's even gross just writing about it) it's in a more 'female' manner: manipulative, possesive, spiteful, and such.
It's even more nauseating if you consider the way Glee is presenting us Klaine right now: in the exact same way. Projecting this on real life people is..... icky, disgusting.
And I don't even want to think about if RIB really feel the same way about Klaine, or that they are just leaking some gay/straight stereotype relationship dynamic into Klaine accidentally. I'd hate to think they are doing that on purpose (although it certainly looks that way sometimes).

I agree that Darren has fooled around with dubious tweets and replies about loving Chris. I think he's a bit attention seeking/riding Chris' coattails with those "I love Chris"/"my boyfriend" quotes, or maybe he's just goofy that way. A lot of guys like to tease with sexual hinted jokes, because, admit it, that's always on their minds.
The ugly truth is that Chris has to be more careful than Darren, because he's gay, and Darren is not. Darren probably never thought about that, although he should have.

But I don't think that Darren would like it how the fans he has teased with these love 'jokes' are bashing his girlfriend right now, just because she supposedly gets in the way of crisscolfer.
Darren should know by now that these 'funny' quotes/tweets have a lot of ugly and gross consequences, and can do harm. And that harm is usually done to Chris, and not to Darren. Or in this case it's doing harm to Darren's girlfriend.

I hope Chris never looks into the tumblr crisscolfer tag. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2012, 8:03 am

ColferInspired wrote:This is thoroughly disgusting.

Chris would be embarrassed by this. I don't about Darren because he used to joke about them being a couple, which was so wrong, and was not even funny.

When the Darren one popped on my timeline, it had me fooled for a minute or two. Then I went directly to the page, and saw the back and forth, and realized it was a disgusting joke.

Darren joking about it was one of the things that made me start to dislike him because I didn't like the way he played into the fans about it (the whole never say never thing).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2012, 8:05 am

Delight wrote:At least those twitter accounts are more obviously fake. Watch out for this one though:

http://twitter.com/#!/chrisscolfer

Note the extra 's'.

The person actually posted real tweets by Chris amongst his/her own to make it look authentic. I think his followers may have been fooled into thinking that it's Chris's real account.

Yeah I saw that.

The followers that are fooled by this should know that if there isn't a tick beside it then it is not verified, then it is not real but fake. Plus the spelling is dead give away. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 19 1688725052
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/2/2012, 8:15 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:This is thoroughly disgusting.

When the Darren one popped on my timeline, it had me fooled for a minute or two. Then I went directly to the page, and saw the back and forth, and realized it was a disgusting joke.

Darren joking about it was one of the things that made me start to dislike him because I didn't like the way he played into the fans about it (the whole never say never thing).

Back when he said that I was still a Klainer so I thought it was amusing. But after The First Time which made me jump off the ship, I started thinking about what he said and getting angry.

Chris gets enough crap, and that was when I stopped finding any of his jokes about him and Chris being a couple funny. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 19 3181402168
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/2/2012, 8:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I found it interesting to see that the crisscolfer shippers do tend to be Darren Criss oriented, or at least picture him as the dominant, the star, the hot and 'male' one of the ship.

Frankly, if they are genuine fans of Chris and his work, I wouldn't mind them so much. But when I see how they go to purely Chris-related events and make it all about Darren (such as asking the 'Is Darren Criss a good kisser?' question at the NYF), it makes me want to take a large piece of chicken out of the fridge and hack it to pieces with my chopper Evil or Very Mad

It's almost as if there's this group of Darren fans out there who hope to fulfill their fantasies of getting closer to their real object of desire (i.e. Darren) by getting closer to Chris.

But I suppose it could be a lot worse. I mean, we have heard about that group of fans who wish to 'free' Darren from Chris.

Glorfindel wrote:
Darren should know by now that these 'funny' quotes/tweets have a lot of ugly and gross consequences, and can do harm. And that harm is usually done to Chris, and not to Darren. Or in this case it's doing harm to Darren's girlfriend.

Yes, with Darren declaring his love for Chris (as a joke and/or publicity stunt) in interviews, Chris gets to be the 'bad guy' for not doing the same and trying to 'keep their relationship hidden'. I've seen fans complain about Chris not saying enough nice things about Darren when Darren is always saying nice things about him. If they just take off their shipping glasses for one moment, they would understand the reality of the situation that Chris is in. It's one thing for a straight guy to joke about falling for his gay co-worker. It's an entirely different kettle of fish when a gay guy makes even a passing comment or joke about falling in love with his straight co-worker, especially in a society with so much prejudice. They just don't get it.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/2/2012, 9:44 am

[quote="Delight"]
Glorfindel wrote:
Frankly, if they are genuine fans of Chris and his work, I wouldn't mind them so much. But when I see how they go to purely Chris-related events and make it all about Darren (such as asking the 'Is Darren Criss a good kisser?' question at the NYF), it makes me want to take a large piece of chicken out of the fridge and hack it to pieces with my chopper Evil or Very Mad

The behavior of some of the fans at the New Yorker festival repulsed me (and I'm not talking about the questions). There were some girls (in their teens and early 20's) who were clearly Darren fans. They were all wearing pink sunglasses as the waited in line (in the rain). They sang Darren songs, they talked about him endlessly, and when they showed a clip with Darren in it they cheered and screamed his name.

To be fair to the person who asked if Darren was a good kisser, in part that was Chris fault. Someone had asked a question starting with something like "I have a ridiculous question--don't judge me" and Chris said, "Let me guess. Is Darren Criss a good kisser?" The girl who finally asked it later was a girl who was originally too shy to ask a question who was introduced to Chris by her friend when she asked a question (if you've listened to the tapes it's the banter with someone named Tiffany that Chris had). She wound up asking him about Darren two questions later.

The questions at the NYFestival ticked me off. So many weren't really about Chris--like the one about Max, or the one who asked if he had met Alex from the Glee Project yet. Some were just ridiculous--like the what kind of cologne do you wear? The Q&A at that event was so poorly handled it wasn't even funny. I had to be aggressive to get to the microphone to ask my question because I felt that I had to ask a question to ensure that all of the questions he got won't random dribble.

I hope that at the SBL thing if they have questions from the audience they are prescreened. Darren and Glee questions shouldn't even be allowed at the event because it's not about Glee and it is sure as hell not about Darren.

I can't wait until Glee is a thing of Chris' past because I hate that he has to deal with this infantile stuff. I know he's still just a kid himself in so many ways, but he is just so mature and driven (at least public Chris is), and we know he wants to be taken seriously as an actor and writer.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/2/2012, 10:21 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I hope that at the SBL thing if they have questions from the audience they are prescreened. Darren and Glee questions shouldn't even be allowed at the event because it's not about Glee and it is sure as hell not about Darren.

I can't wait until Glee is a thing of Chris' past because I hate that he has to deal with this infantile stuff. I know he's still just a kid himself in so many ways, but he is just so mature and driven (at least public Chris is), and we know he wants to be taken seriously as an actor and writer.
^^^^

------------------------------------------
This is from tumblr, at the time of the Prop 8 reading:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 19 Scaled.php?server=837&filename=bbbbhs

And I could not agree more with the last response!

Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/2/2012, 10:38 am

to be honest I don't think i ever found Darren's jokes about him and Chris being a couple funny i just thought it was werid or a bit insenstive.Even when i was a klainer i thought this. and yea all this stuff about the fake tweets and the crisscolfer thing is disgusting and its definitly hurting the both of them.for Darren it causes problems with his girlfriend and for Chris he gets a lot of hate for it and if someone was romantically intrested in him all they would have to do is spend 5 min looking at this stuff and it would turn them off to him.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 4/2/2012, 10:43 am

CCfan93 wrote:to be honest I don't think i ever found Darren's jokes about him and Chris being a couple funny i just thought it was werid or a bit insenstive.Even when i was a klainer i thought this. and yea all this stuff about the fake tweets and the crisscolfer thing is disgusting and its definitly hurting the both of them.for Darren it causes problems with his girlfriend and for Chris he gets a lot of hate for it and if someone was romantically intrested in him all they would have to do is spend 5 min looking at this stuff and it would turn them off to him.

why would chris gets a lot of hate for it? and if someone is romantically interested in him, why would the bother looking at this stuff?
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2012, 10:55 am

^Because now it seems that Darren is in love with Chris and Chris gives him the cold shoulder, or is too cowardish to acknowledge their relationship.
Also: Darren being in love with Chris is seen as Darren doing him a favor, because he (Darren) is so cute and hot and Chris has no business being so rude and rejective about it: he should feel honored! vomit2
Darren is feeding the rumors, and he gets no hurt for it because he is still having a girlfriend and is 'straight'. But single gay Chris cannot make a move without being accused of being a home-wrecker (Ricky Martin) or a coy predator, or at the mildest form being romantically connected to all the other male cast members of Glee.

O, and if I was romantically interested in someone, especially a celebrity like Chris or Darren, I would certainly google him, and find those tweets and stuff.

Jellyrolls wrote:The questions at the NYFestival ticked me off. So many weren't really about Chris--like the one about Max, or the one who asked if he had met Alex from the Glee Project yet. Some were just ridiculous--like the what kind of cologne do you wear? The Q&A at that event was so poorly handled it wasn't even funny. I had to be aggressive to get to the microphone to ask my question because I felt that I had to ask a question to ensure that all of the questions he got won't random dribble.
To be fair: when Chris did that New Yorker interview he was mostly known for Glee (still is, btw). I doubt it if he would have gotten that interview purely based on his book and film reputation. So his fame in Glee did a lot of the promoting for Chris to get that interview. Of course, he would have loved more intelligent and non-Glee related questions, but I don't think Chris would mind a lot of these people showing up because they are Glee-fans and Chris is a part of that.
Chris ows Glee and its fans a lot and he knows it. His pr team uses his Glee based fame to get people interested to hear more about his other projects, and this is a good strategy. Answering silly Glee questions is part of the price to pay for that 'free' publicity.
And I'd prefer cologne questions over "Is Darren a good kisser?"

Although I find it quite annoying to ask one actor questions about another actor, clearly showing you're more a fan of that other actor than the one sitting right in front of you. :angry:

I hope that at the SBL thing if they have questions from the audience they are prescreened. Darren and Glee questions shouldn't even be allowed at the event because it's not about Glee and it is sure as hell not about Darren.
Now this is different. Chris will be there to promote his movie, and only that. Of course here Glee is also a big part of getting this chance in the first place, and the ones that gave him this chance also count on the fans of Glee being attracted to SBL because of Chris' fame as Kurt Hummel.
But I agree: Glee questions should not be allowed then, and certainly not questions about other actors on Glee.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/2/2012, 11:04 am

I did expect Glee related questions in New Yorker interview but I hoped for more insightful and interesting questions than about kissing and such...

Although many questions I would like ask are his opinion about some glee storylines and I am sure he could not answer them honestly :-)
But still... there were many possibilities and people had chance to prepare the questions in advance, so that is kind of sad these were the best ideas they could come with...

But it was great event anyway I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9mu1b84qe4&feature=related

This was also kind of embarrassing, when that girl started talking in 2.50 that she is upset that Darren is not here like it was somehow important for that event.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/2/2012, 11:11 am

Gosh, have you seen this over on ONTD_GLee:
Big Brother song leak

The comments are hilarious. Razz Razz Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next