Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 8:34 pm

come season 4: split naration - the oldies (graduated folks) will have all the drama and storylines. the newbies will sing and dance themselves to death - no need for acting! Yay!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 8:36 pm

fantastica wrote:come season 4: split naration - the oldies (graduated folks) will have all the drama and storylines. the newbies will sing and dance themselves to death - no need for acting! Yay!

That might actually be a bang on description of what will happen Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 4/3/2012, 8:52 pm

sahhar wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I was watching BIOTA with my sister the other day (she's recently started watching Glee), and the first thing she said after Blaine's outburst was "I hate his face"...

And Kim, I think you've hit the nail on the head! That's their revolutionary idea...
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2012, 8:57 pm

I have tweeted Brad again:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 9:04 pm

Ireth wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I was watching BIOTA with my sister the other day (she's recently started watching Glee), and the first thing she said after Blaine's outburst was "I hate his face"...

And Kim, I think you've hit the nail on the head! That's their revolutionary idea...

I think that's the first time I started getting repulsed by his acting. The first time they were giving him some meaty dramatic material to chew on and his face made me laugh inspite of myself. The only thing that made me stay serious for the rest of the scene was Chris displaying Kurt's hurt in that scene.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 9:05 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I have tweeted Brad again:

Genius. I don't even care that BFalchuk actually get's those tweets. He should suck it up and admit it. The truth hurts.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 10:09 pm

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2012, 10:16 pm

Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 10:24 pm

the worst nightmare has come true! :angry: glee's now turned me into a fighter!

I am going to fight the damn cockroaches in my bathroom!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2012, 10:30 pm

Spoiler:

Brad got a couple more tweets from me tonight:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 10:32 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Spoiler:

Brad got a couple more tweets from me tonight:

Preach. I've lost count of all Blarren's solo's. I can't even with this show anymore. I mean. I find it hard to believe nobody in the cast has a problem with this.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2012, 10:34 pm

I would guess that there are at least some cast members who are upset with it, but we just don't hear about it because they can't really come out and say it.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 10:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I would guess that there are at least some cast members who are upset with it, but we just don't hear about it because they can't really come out and say it.

I'm fairly certain a lot of them have a problem with this. I hate to say things like this, but it's stuff like this that actually make me think about those rumors of Darren and Ryan. It's a disgusting thing to accuse someone of. But stuff like this makes suspect things like that, even if it's not true.

P.S- and WTF is with the lack of KURT in all these promos???. dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 4/3/2012, 10:44 pm

The saddest thing is that I am not totally against Klaine ( don't throw tomatoes please), I am for Kurt-Happiness, and at this moment in time, while some may regret the relationship, it is Blaine who makes Kurt happy. Not to diss on any Brittana lovers out there, but I think Heather is the worst actress/actor on the show, and I feel for those who want Santana to have a meaty storyline, when I don't think Heather can bring anything to the scene. Darren is at least better than her, all my personal opinion, of course.

That being said, even I am getting tired of the same people, Rachel, Blaine, Santana and Mercedes getting all the songs. I don't hate any of them, but I am tired of always hearing their voices. Familiarity breeds contempt. So even wonderful voices like Lea's lose their specialness by the sheer volume of songs I hear.

I can only hope by the feedback people are sending they will parcel out the songs more evenly next year. I miss hearing Kurt and Tina's voice, the more silent of the cast. It is harsher for Kurt because he is a more prominent character, going into a musical theater career, and he still rarely gets to sing. Makes it harder and harder for me to deal with those who have the monopoly on the songs.

Looking back over the seasons what I miss the most is the group songs, where they dance or interact in some manner. It is tiring where some one, or a couple of someones get up and perform in front of the group. I actually think there are too many solos, and duets. These songs spotlight a chosen few, where a group song might have multiple people getting to have a line or two, which is more than they get sitting raptly, or swaying in the background.

With all the other singers getting more action than Kurt, it is kind of hurtful that the writers don't respect the part of the audience that likes the more unusual and therefore more special voices. All must bow to the general audience's love of top 40. If they want to love the top 40, please do, but let more voices get the chance. People aren't liking Kurt's voice because he is singing songs that don't appeal to them, not because his voice isn't beautiful. All is generalized of course, some of us love his voice in whatever genre it is in, because we do appreciate it's uniqueness.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 10:52 pm

I won't throw tomatoes at you. how about potatoes? Smile

i am glad there is very little kurt in this. I am not gonna watch. will not add to the statistics of those who watch live.

but the bad new is I will be completely away on Monday so I will be missing the ITAS. I know it will repeat the next day, or show on the web.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 10:54 pm

Divalicious wrote:The saddest thing is that I am not totally against Klaine ( don't throw tomatoes please), I am for Kurt-Happiness, and at this moment in time, while some may regret the relationship, it is Blaine who makes Kurt happy. Not to diss on any Brittana lovers out there, but I think Heather is the worst actress/actor on the show, and I feel for those who want Santana to have a meaty storyline, when I don't think Heather can bring anything to the scene. Darren is at least better than her, all my personal opinion, of course.

That being said, even I am getting tired of the same people, Rachel, Blaine, Santana and Mercedes getting all the songs. I don't hate any of them, but I am tired of always hearing their voices. Familiarity breeds contempt. So even wonderful voices like Lea's lose their specialness by the sheer volume of songs I hear.

I can only hope by the feedback people are sending they will parcel out the songs more evenly next year. I miss hearing Kurt and Tina's voice, the more silent of the cast. It is harsher for Kurt because he is a more prominent character, going into a musical theater career, and he still rarely gets to sing. Makes it harder and harder for me to deal with those who have the monopoly on the songs.

Looking back over the seasons what I miss the most is the group songs, where they dance or interact in some manner. It is tiring where some one, or a couple of someones get up and perform in front of the group. I actually think there are too many solos, and duets. These songs spotlight a chosen few, where a group song might have multiple people getting to have a line or two, which is more than they get sitting raptly, or swaying in the background.

With all the other singers getting more action than Kurt, it is kind of hurtful that the writers don't respect the part of the audience that likes the more unusual and therefore more special voices. All must bow to the general audience's love of top 40. If they want to love the top 40, please do, but let more voices get the chance. People aren't liking Kurt's voice because he is singing songs that don't appeal to them, not because his voice isn't beautiful. All is generalized of course, some of us love his voice in whatever genre it is in, because we do appreciate it's uniqueness.

I ship Kurt with happiness too. I used to be a hardcore Klainer. Like seriously hardcore, but now I despise that pairing. The writers ruined it with all their blind love for Darren.

I love Chris's voice. If given the chance, I think he can sing a lot of songs. I think he can sing top 40 songs easily. Did you hear him in Black and White?, Bad Romance?, hell, even Pink Houses, which was barely a song, but look at his bloody range. I mean, he has far more range than Blarren, that's for sure. If they just gave him the chance dryy

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 10:55 pm

fantastica wrote:I won't throw tomatoes at you. how about potatoes? Smile

i am glad there is very little kurt in this. I am not gonna watch. will not add to the statistics of those who watch live.

but the bad new is I will be completely away on Monday so I will be missing the ITAS. I know it will repeat the next day, or show on the web.

I watch it on DVR nowdays. An hour after it airs.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/3/2012, 11:07 pm

Chris just retweeted a tweet by Gleek Rob. Poor GleekRob is going to have to wade through a lot of BS questions like these (my comments are in red):

What do you think of the fandom?
I mean, what do you think of CrissColfer?
Will it ever be real?

If you were writing Glee, where would you have Kurt and Blaine’s relationship go when Kurt graduates?
I so want this question asked, and I want Chris to answer it honestly.

Are you a Belieber? If so, what’s your favorite song

What is it like working with Darren Criss?
I would like an honest answer to this question too Wink

Would you rather go to Pigfarts or Hogwarts?

What’s your favorite line from A Very Potter Musical? Smile

Would you like to date Emma Watson ?
Someone didn't get the memo that Chris is gay

Was the French kissing in-script, or was that something you and Darren added to make it more interesting?

What is Kurt going to do without Blaine next year?
Have a real life? Wallow aroun hopelessly in despair, pity, and self-loathing

Would you rather Ashley Fink or Darren Criss to be your slave for a day?
He should totally pick Darren and make him clean the boys bathroom that he tweeted about during the filming of SBL

I sent in a silly question (I asked if he's been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter yet). But I may try to come up with something better.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 11:10 pm

Oy. The questions people ask. Are they drunk? Rolling Eyes . I asked him about his second film and if he could give us more details about it, I hope my question gets to him.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/3/2012, 11:29 pm

Divalicious wrote:The saddest thing is that I am not totally against Klaine ( don't throw tomatoes please), I am for Kurt-Happiness, and at this moment in time, while some may regret the relationship, it is Blaine who makes Kurt happy. Not to diss on any Brittana lovers out there, but I think Heather is the worst actress/actor on the show, and I feel for those who want Santana to have a meaty storyline, when I don't think Heather can bring anything to the scene. Darren is at least better than her, all my personal opinion, of course.
Personally, I think that's why brittana is also a bland relationship, each one of the 2 gay couples on glee are weighed down by a weak member who is only good at puppy love expressions.

A laugh from tumblr for those who want Smile . warning: high dose of derp faces inside.

Spoiler:
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/3/2012, 11:37 pm

at least heather is not singing 3 out of 5 songs in an episode.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/3/2012, 11:43 pm

ptdr those gifs and that caption..thats perfect.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/3/2012, 11:51 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
Personally, I think that's why brittana is also a bland relationship, each one of the 2 gay couples on glee are weighed down by a weak member who is only good at puppy love expressions.

A laugh from tumblr for those who want Smile . warning: high dose of derp faces inside.

Spoiler:

ptdr That gave a good laugh. That was hilarious.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/4/2012, 12:00 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Chris just retweeted a tweet by Gleek Rob. Poor GleekRob is going to have to wade through a lot of BS questions like these (my comments are in red):

What do you think of the fandom?
I mean, what do you think of CrissColfer?
Will it ever be real?

If you were writing Glee, where would you have Kurt and Blaine’s relationship go when Kurt graduates?
I so want this question asked, and I want Chris to answer it honestly.

Are you a Belieber? If so, what’s your favorite song

What is it like working with Darren Criss?
I would like an honest answer to this question too Wink

Would you rather go to Pigfarts or Hogwarts?

What’s your favorite line from A Very Potter Musical? Smile

Would you like to date Emma Watson ?
Someone didn't get the memo that Chris is gay

Was the French kissing in-script, or was that something you and Darren added to make it more interesting?

What is Kurt going to do without Blaine next year?
Have a real life? Wallow aroun hopelessly in despair, pity, and self-loathing

Would you rather Ashley Fink or Darren Criss to be your slave for a day?
He should totally pick Darren and make him clean the boys bathroom that he tweeted about during the filming of SBL

I sent in a silly question (I asked if he's been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter yet). But I may try to come up with something better.

Loved your tweets (as always) and WTF? I can't with this show. And why do Darren stans send questions to Chris when all they want to know about is Darren and how great does Chris think Darren is and how much in love is Chris with Darren. This is a kid that has a movie at Tribeca (which he wrote and sold at 19), a book coming out that apparently is being talked about as maybe the next big thing, has been on the time 100, won a golden globe, nominated for 2 emmys, a sag award, satellite awards, insane critical acclaim, was called by Salon.com one of the brightest actors of his generation, thought by several bloggers to have been robbed of his emmy last year, another movie in the works (which he also wrote), another book in the works, and the list goes on, and this is what they ask him.

I think I will send in, "Don't you hate Darren stans that masquerade as a fan of yours and Kurt's? And really, how do you contain your laughter in scenes where Darren is "acting?"
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  CCfan93 4/4/2012, 12:09 am

please do. we wont get an answer but you might as well.
CCfan93
CCfan93
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next