Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 4:36 pm

fantastica wrote:album wise, Amber Naya and even Kevin are doing albums too so I am not sure how much of it does to the decision of who sings what. Also, DC didn't sign up for the label until April of last year, pretty late in the season, and he sang numerous solos per episodes throughout his existence on the show. Somehow RM wanted to give him a lot of solos from the very beginning. It does't seem to be affected by his solo album deal.

the guy can't carry a show though.
I think it means a lot given that the 3 you mentioned, are right up there with DC and LM as those who sing the most. I think that those 5 get at least 50 % of the songs, if not more on the show.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 4:55 pm

Amber and Kevin are singers more than actors, and Naya is about half and half. Matt hasn't sung much since S2. My impressin is that Amber sings about the same throught out the series. Kevin about the same too. Naya sings a lot more this season but no solos, just duets and group leads.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/9/2012, 5:32 pm

^I will have numbers and percentages of the song distribution ready in a few days. I got delayed by several things, a cute bunny carrying Easter eggs being one of them. Razz

I just spend a (too) large part of my Easter long weekend battling the Blarren stans over on GleeForum. It was both a nuisance and a pleasure. Twisted Evil
I'm not sure if I should be annoyed or just laugh at them. I think I will go with the laughter, because they are not worth my annoyance. Evil or Very Mad

Jeez, they are obnoxious. dryy
I just said in a PM that they are like a mosquito trapped in your bedroom: every time you think it is gone and you can fall asleep, you hear that irritating zooming of it, sneaking up on you to bite you. Wink

But there is definitely a change going on on the forums. So far there was annoyance over Blaine, but he was tolerated. Now the whole fandom except the Blarren stans seem to be in uproar. RIB+ is shooting themselves in the foot with their overexposing of Blaine.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 6:30 pm

^ agree. they are litreally turning all non-blaine fans into blaine "haters". as long as his fangirls are still screaming everywhere, they will still think he's super popular, and will push him front and center and make him sing half the solos, so the "hate" will continue to intensify. lucky we have the snark and bark (aka I Hate Blarren thread here) we are well equipped to face the challenges lie ahead of us. Smile

p.s. Marie I salute to you for your bravery going into the lion's den at GF arguing w/ blarren fans in the song thread. I only skim the thread a bit and I honestly can't stomach the way they attacked you - basically they turn offensive to anyone who doesn't automatically swooning over blaine's songs and will assume you are biased to begin with, even though they are the one who is biased themselves.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 6:48 pm

It's true though. I've noticed that change. I'm a part of the recently converted, from liking Darren and Klaine to hating Blarren and Klaine. I blame it all on RIB or whoever has thrown Blarren into our faces this year.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 6:52 pm

for me, it started in the late summer, where the 3-D movie came out, and they made blaine into the "biggest" thing glee is about, and that's definitely a turn off.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 6:55 pm

sahhar wrote:It's true though. I've noticed that change. I'm a part of the recently converted, from liking Darren and Klaine to hating Blarren and Klaine. I blame it all on RIB or whoever has thrown Blarren into our faces this year.

I liked Darren and Klaine at first as well, but now I can't stand them.

And I agree with Kim, it started with the 3D movie (actually, it started when I went to see the the tour when he had three solo songs).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 7:07 pm

til this say I still haven't watched the 3D movie because of that. I was mad when Murphy went backstage and ask the actor/characters questions and the only thing he asked to Kurt was "what about Blaine". It was all about Blaine. I am glad the movie tanked. S4 will tank more if they feature blaine like a greek God.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 7:39 pm

Well, my first irritation started with the amount of songs and screen time he was getting after Glee came back with the Superbowl episode. Kurt was barely in the show and always with Blaine, who sang in every episode he was in while Kurt sat in the background like a quite little mouse. Then the tour and the movie intensified my dislike, and the final blow was the first 5 episodes of season 3 and the rise of the Perfect, Dreamy, More Talented The You Blaine. That was when it turned into Goodbye Blaine, Goodbye Klaine for me.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 7:56 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:It's true though. I've noticed that change. I'm a part of the recently converted, from liking Darren and Klaine to hating Blarren and Klaine. I blame it all on RIB or whoever has thrown Blarren into our faces this year.

I liked Darren and Klaine at first as well, but now I can't stand them.

And I agree with Kim, it started with the 3D movie (actually, it started when I went to see the the tour when he had three solo songs).

I'm so glad I never watched the 3-D movie. What a waste.

I think my initial irritation started around the early parts of Season 3. I was already a little baffled at all the Darren love but I started noticing the in-your-face Blarren promotion around the time the whole I am Unicorn West Side Story storyline began. Then the songs, the way Blaine was treated in the show compared to Kurt, every little thing kept getting worse and worse, and by the time all the winter episodes began (post Extraordinary Merry Christmas), a.k.a Michael etc, things started reaching a boiling point to me. When On My Way finally aired, I think I was pretty much done with Blarren and Klaine completely. It took a long time for me to figure out what was going on, I curse the day I cheered for Darren when he was promoted as a regular after Season 2 and I was super happy because of my blind love for Klaine. Seriously, I wanna beat myself in the head for it beam . I never thought things would get this bad.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 7:57 pm

a totally agree. but I came to the glee fandom quite late - near hte end of the S2, so when I watched part of S2 when blaine was there I didnt pay much attention to him, so little attention that I didn't remember him at all when I re-watched the whole series from S1 on Netflix. that was already summer. By the 3D movie I finally familarized myself w/ the whole gleedom and that's when my distaste for blaine started full throttle.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:00 pm

I watched Glee after Season 1 was over. In the Summer of 2010 I marathoned the entire Season and then started watching Season 2 regularly. I came to the Glee fandom around the time Grilled Cheesus aired.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:05 pm

Spoiler:

I pulled this off the spoiler thread. It looks like Zach has been consulting Darren regarding choreography now .
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:07 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Spoiler:

I pulled this off the spoiler thread. It looks like Zach has been consulting Darren regarding choreography now .

Spoiler:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/9/2012, 8:12 pm

Blarren will be running all things Glee in NO TIME. He will pick songs, pick storylines, which girl his character will flirt with during a new song, how to dance, how to direct, how to light the show (they need help with that shit thou, it looks like it's being shot in an effing cave),... Finally - Glee will become Blee.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:15 pm

tanita_mors wrote:Blarren will be running all things Glee in NO TIME. He will pick songs, pick storylines, which girl his character will flirt with during a new song, how to dance, how to direct, how to light the show (they need help with that shit thou, it looks like it's being shot in an effing cave),... Finally - Glee will become Blee.

I bet Ryan sits him down and let's him decide all of these things. Then Chris just rolls his eyes and continues writing his film scripts to escape this fakeness.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:17 pm

^ yes. blarren sits on papa murphy's lap.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:18 pm

Here are my latest love letters to Brad:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:19 pm

And one more for good measure:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:23 pm

Yeah, I wasn't done yet:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:27 pm

^ u r awesome karen! fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:31 pm

fantastica wrote:^ u r awesome karen! fanny2

Awww. I feel loved just like Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/9/2012, 8:32 pm

^ now it's your turn to put on hte boxing glove and get into the shower, topless. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/9/2012, 8:33 pm

fantastica wrote:^ yes. blarren sits on papa murphy's lap.

Ugh. The imagery of that is not as innocent as you'd think vomir . Sorry, I'll change the topic before this enters a dangerous area.

Anybody know what episode they're shooting now?, Episode 20 right?, or are they still finishing 19?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/9/2012, 8:34 pm

fantastica wrote:^ now it's your turn to put on hte boxing glove and get into the shower, topless. Razz

You'd love that, wouldn't you?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next