Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  tanita_mors 4/1/2012, 6:59 am

Walks in ...

Shocked Shocked Shocked See's what you creeps have been doing all night Shocked Shocked Shocked

Walks out
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Delight 4/1/2012, 7:10 am

brisallie wrote:
So few hours ago I would have thought that instead of being in CC forum I was in DC forum??? Oh my you and Jelly have crazies ideas Razz

You should've seen the title that was used to replace the Prop8 Play thread Razz

And no, I won't volunteer that information because we're in polite company here.

It was all very Twilight Zone-ish. I guess it certainly opened our eyes to how things would turn out if the mods here ever used their powers for evil instead of good Wink
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 4/1/2012, 7:15 am

Delight wrote:
brisallie wrote:
So few hours ago I would have thought that instead of being in CC forum I was in DC forum??? Oh my you and Jelly have crazies ideas Razz

You should've seen the title that was used to replace the Prop8 Play thread Razz

And no, I won't volunteer that information because we're in polite company here.

It was all very Twilight Zone-ish. I guess it certainly opened our eyes to how things would turn out if the mods here ever used their powers for evil instead of good Wink

What was "8" called. Please Smile I missed it.

You could spoiler highlight it.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/1/2012, 7:21 am

Me too, but I'm gonna take a wild guess and say "Me and My Dick".
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/1/2012, 7:22 am

banzai Hole in one! Razz
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2012, 8:03 am

brisallie wrote:Please Jelly tell me this is only for April 1st???? ohmy Because I almost got a heart attack when I saw the title!

Maybe I'll make this a permanent change just for you, Romina Wink

tanita_mors wrote:

Yes, that would be correct. And FYI, for those of you who didn't know, that is the name of one of Team Star Kid's shows.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/1/2012, 10:50 am

tanita_mors wrote:Walks in ...

Shocked Shocked Shocked See's what you creeps have been doing all night Shocked Shocked Shocked

Walks out

Perfect comment is perfect. ptdr

Girls: easy on the Vitamin D, please. coool
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 18 God_it%27s_a_beautiful_day

Stop combining the pills with drinking the Kool Aid.
A shirtless DC overdose is no laughing matter. vomit2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2012, 11:23 am

It was all in good April Fool's Day Fun Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/1/2012, 11:52 am

tanita_mors wrote:Walks in ...

Walks out
Hahaha!

I entered the forum just now, I saw a lot of new answers and I was like "woooah, should have happened a lot of things!! yeah! Twisted Evil ". But I went here and in the appreciation thread and... oh my. A LOT of Darren have happened. LOL.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2012, 12:52 pm

tanita_mors wrote:

Actually I'm sure was that Razz because of some comments I read but I got later to the madness.

Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:Please Jelly tell me this is only for April 1st???? ohmy Because I almost got a heart attack when I saw the title!

Maybe I'll make this a permanent change just for you, Romina Wink

Thanks Jelly but is not necessary Smile specially this week which is special to me and scary o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2012, 12:54 pm

oh, back to reality. dryy so boring. vexe
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2012, 1:01 pm

fantastica wrote:oh, back to reality. dryy so boring. vexe

Do I need to find more shirtless pictures of darren for you to make you feel better?

Just think in 10 days he'll be on your TV again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/1/2012, 1:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
fantastica wrote:oh, back to reality. dryy so boring. vexe

Do I need to find more shirtless pictures of darren for you to make you feel better?

Just think in 10 days he'll be on your TV again.

You've been so generous today offering us Darren's stuff. Thanks sweetie ... tongue2

I guess Kim must be jumping like a crazy darren fangirl at this moment for remind her she'll see Darren soon :D

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2012, 1:32 pm

^ hey, stop stuffing words into my mouth! :angry:

from now on I don't want any mention of DC or any pic or video or anything about anyone! i am sick and tired of being sick and tired!

(back to sleep)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/1/2012, 2:39 pm

from tumblr Razz :

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 18 01qcfkjj-331eec4
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2012, 2:45 pm

awww... my cutie kitty! bad photoshopping though. Puck looks like a card board cut out (literally)
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2012, 2:51 pm

Shinra17 wrote:from tumblr Razz :

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 18 01qcfkjj-331eec4

Hey Shinra, can you photoshop this with DC instead, and post it here for Kim?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/1/2012, 2:59 pm

I'm a bit out of the loop here blushh , what's with the tiger picture?, what'd I miss?

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/1/2012, 3:00 pm

since this is the barking thread, we are trying to post more animal pictures.

shinra, ignore jelly's request. her brain is malfunctioning and needs to be reprogrammed.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2012, 3:03 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm a bit out of the loop here blushh , what's with the tiger picture?, what'd I miss?

sahhar, sometimes it's better to just go with things here, and accept whatever you see. Don't try to figure things out. You'll drive yourself crazy (especially if you are trying to figure ouot Fantastica).
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/1/2012, 3:15 pm

sahhar wrote:I'm a bit out of the loop here blushh , what's with the tiger picture?, what'd I miss?
It's called: operation ~lighten the mood Laughing

More srly, I don't know if there're fans of Mark Sailing on the board, so I thought it was safer to post it here Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/1/2012, 3:40 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

sahhar, sometimes it's better to just go with things here, and accept whatever you see. Don't try to figure things out. You'll drive yourself crazy (especially if you are trying to figure ouot Fantastica).

Ahahaha, got it. BTW Jelly you almost gave me a heart attack when I saw all the Blarren headings on all the topics last night. I thought the world was finally going to end Laughing

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/1/2012, 3:41 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
It's called: operation ~lighten the mood Laughing

More srly, I don't know if there're fans of Mark Sailing on the board, so I thought it was safer to post it here Wink

I'm all for lightening the mood Smile . I like Mark. At one point I used to ship Puckurt Wink

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/1/2012, 3:44 pm

sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Ahahaha, got it. BTW Jelly you almost gave me a heart attack when I saw all the Blarren headings on all the topics last night. I thought the world was finally going to end Laughing

I'm all about having fun Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/1/2012, 4:11 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sahhar wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

I'm all about having fun Smile

It's all good Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next