Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

+28
Sani
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
fireangel
Ireth
Vir Cotto
CCfan93
emilynna
kac
Kurt Hummel
Divalicious
Coolbeans3131
M&M
Glorfindel
gleekout93
Delight
dap1217
sahhar
fantastica
CloveGlee
brisallie
Emile
Shinra17
tanita_mors
arina
Struck by Lightning
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
32 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  Emile 3/29/2012, 12:14 pm

emilynna wrote:
tooo many negative thought now...so gonna post this picture..
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m1njavnfsP1qgll4ko1_500
can i post this here or does it belong in the appreciation threat?
he look so cute...so in the center...
^Hahaha, Jane's face!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2

Post  emilynna 3/29/2012, 12:18 pm

i hope whoever edit the Inside The Actors Studio make it 50% chris, 20% jane, 10% lea, 10% cory, 5% matt and 5% ryan...
or am i being to generous to other cast and ryan? Rolling Eyes
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 3/29/2012, 12:29 pm

^To Ryan surely.
I'm okay with a 2% of him. Rolling Eyes
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 12:42 pm

emilynna wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
I can't wait until Chris is off Glee, and the annoying fans either mature or move onto the next thing, and stop shipping Chris and Darren. I can't wait for the day when Chris can just be respected for his work and not have to deal with as much of this kind of crap.

me too...i hope if there is glee season 5, chris is not in it....

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m1njavnfsP1qgll4ko1_500

Makes more sense on the appreciation thread beause we aren't going to snark and bark about Chris being front and center here. He got the best spot Smile I wonder why Wink

Lea looks way too matronly here.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 3/29/2012, 1:03 pm

Interesting. They've got Hummelberry in the front row. Cory's in the back, and so is Will. Pecking order pretty obvious. I like it.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/29/2012, 1:09 pm

If it was up to me I would give the "best spot" to Lea and Cory and Chris would sit next to her in the front. Ryan would be thousand kilometres far away.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/29/2012, 2:00 pm

Playing the devil's advocate here, but I assume that Cory and Jane are in the back because they are so tall, and not strictly because of the pecking order.

But there is certainly some pecking order visible here.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/29/2012, 2:44 pm

I'm a bit late on reading Chris's latest Twitter responses, and now that I have, I have to say, I'm actually really glad Chris finally responded to deulsional shippers, CrissColfer shippers in particular. Even though I would rather he not have to be in a situation to reply to and clarify such things in the first place, but it's good to see him put them in their place. It was getting way out of hand, and he hit back in his own polite yet witty way.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/29/2012, 3:08 pm

emilynna wrote:[

What could have said Chris to provokes that reaction? I'm referring specially to Jane's face Razz

Emile wrote:^To Ryan surely.
I'm okay with a 2% of him. Rolling Eyes

AGREE. But probably he'll talk a lot.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/29/2012, 3:16 pm

what's in for these shippers? can't they have a life of their own? dryy so annoying!

but people - it doesn't matter which boyfriend kurt has. people will ship kurt w/ anybody. they will ship chris w/ any male - straight or gay.

I am one person who don't want kurt to have any more boyfriends. whoever who becomes hte boyfriend ends up a big disaster. I want the kids mostly be single and focus on their schools and future. but of course, this is glee and it won't happen.

Last edited by fantastica on 3/29/2012, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/29/2012, 3:17 pm

fantastica wrote:what's in for these shippers? can't they have a life of their own? dryy so annoying!

I know!. Even if they like and want two people to be together off-screen, don't start telling the actor's that they should be dating each other, I mean Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/29/2012, 3:31 pm

I don't want to make that crisscolfer topic last endlessly but this one is too funny:

"Now people hate crisscolfer shippers even more now, when we are like the most accepting and one of the less crazier ships..."

ded
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/29/2012, 3:34 pm

Shinra17 wrote:I don't want to make that crisscolfer topic last endlessly but this one is too funny:

"Now people hate crisscolfer shippers even more now, when we are like the most accepting and one of the less crazier ships..."

ded

Who said that was a crisscolfer shipper??? ... let me take a breath first.... ptdr

About shippers, once I read an article about it and is like feed for people, is like a need.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/29/2012, 3:38 pm

a few thing is absolutely true:
- there are very delusional people in this world.
- there are pyschological needs behind shipping.
- some delusional people will go to great length to satisfy their pyschological needs.
- I am not making any sense here.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 4:51 pm

I think we should all start a joking ship for Chris. Like, we can ship Chris with Mickey Mouse. Or we can just ship him with amazing work! And then bombard him with enough tweets about it to make him smile Smile
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/29/2012, 8:06 pm

ok I posted this link on spoiler thread but am reposting it here (do not click if you don't want to read spoilers) - this is the matt bomer new interview source

Spoiler:

not looking forward to next episode or season 4:
Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m1m9m1MCei1qh8yi7o1_500

I feel like I am this close to quitting this fucking show! oh Chris please set me free! I have to swallow so much anger just for you!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 3/29/2012, 8:36 pm

Preach sista!!!!!!. I'm so sick of this!!!. Trying to portray Blaine as the alpha male gay in the show and I'm betting we'll never get a scene like this with Kurt. Geez. Give it a break already RIB, f$%% this shit.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2012, 9:31 pm

I keep thinking they are clearly trying to set Darren up as the season 4 ND anchor and people aren't buuying it like they thought. If they were, it would equate to better ratings, and the opposite is true. I know I stay as clear as possible of Blaine/Darren, but I do visit tumblr occasionally. Someone blogged about "Raise your hand if you don't care about Blaine's family." There was a time when that would only get a few notes. It had over 1,200 yesterday when I stopped tracking it. I fell like that says something about where people are at. Atleast I hope it does.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/29/2012, 9:37 pm

you know, the more they try to push blarren as the super human super star the more resenting people are. when he first came to the show singing TD most people liked him. now he's one of hte most divisive characters on TV. the more they push him, hte more he's hated. I didn't hate him in S2. now that fury just grows and grows. I don't want to hate him. it doesn't do me any good. I can easily stop feeling this way by not bother to watch this show, but I have to watch it because my favorite bb is on it. I feel like I am taking a beating every other spoiler I am reading.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 9:43 pm

I just tweeted this to Brad:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2012, 9:47 pm

fantastica wrote:you know, the more they try to push blarren as the super human super star the more resenting people are. when he first came to the show singing TD most people liked him. now he's one of hte most divisive characters on TV. the more they push him, hte more he's hated. I didn't hate him in S2. now that fury just grows and grows. I don't want to hate him. it doesn't do me any good. I can easily stop feeling this way by not bother to watch this show, but I have to watch it because my favorite bb is on it. I feel like I am taking a beating every other spoiler I am reading.

banzai I watch the show only for Chris at this point and even then, it becomes harder and harder because the spoilers anger me. I did like Blaine in season 2, although he started wearing on me quickly. Now I can't stand either Blaine or Darren. Darren is a terrible actor, his singing has become more mediocre, and the show decided that he deserved to be "THE" star. Blaine is a jerk, but its never acknowledged, and he is a terrible drunk. He is also a solo hog and a baby when he doesn;t get his way, yet he is applauded for it. Anyone else and they are skewered on the show and have to cowtow to whomever they wronged. The favoritism is so blatant.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 3/29/2012, 9:48 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I just tweeted this to Brad:

You deserve all the internet awards Smile
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 9:49 pm

M&M you'll love my latest tweet to Brad:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2012, 9:51 pm

Or perhaps you'll like this one:

I'm going to take a lot of grief from my twitter stalker for this stuff tonight
Spoiler:
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/29/2012, 9:57 pm

fantastica wrote:ok I posted this link on spoiler thread but am reposting it here (do not click if you don't want to read spoilers) - this is the matt bomer new interview source
Spoiler:

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 Tumblr_m1m9m1MCei1qh8yi7o1_500
Razz that picture should be scaring but some characters are so weirdly photoshopped, it's hilarious.

In the meantime, on tumblr...
"The way I see it in that tweet Chris said about fictional couples. Darren and Chris are real people not fictional so it couldn’t be a fictional couple and he didn’t say no we’re not dating, in fact he didn’t make any reference to them at all."

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 2 - Page 10 27j1-3309c13
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next