Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Glorfindel 2/16/2015, 7:11 pm

As per FOX:

6.08 - A Wedding - February 20
6.09 - Child Star - February 27
6.10 - The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester - March 6
6.11 - We Built This Glee Club - March 13
6.12 - Dreams Come True - March 20
6.13 - 2009 - March 20 (Series Final)
spoilertv.com

So the flashback episode will be the last one. blinkk

Lol, so they go about 6-7 years into the future in the penultimate episode, but then go 6 years back in time (current time, so 12 years earlier than the future episode) in the final episode, in which they can totally screw up or even erase the present and the future if they want to.
pijano
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Buenos 2/16/2015, 7:54 pm

NGL, I'm intrigued that "2009" is the last episode. At the least it appeas that the Original 5 might have the bulk of the focus in the episode.

And Matt Rutherford.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/16/2015, 8:21 pm

Heya is out:

http://popcrush.com/glee-hey-ya-outkast-cover-exclusive-premiere/

I don't like it at all. Doesn't sound like Kevin most of the time. It's so overproduced. Kevin's voice is too good to be this overproduced.

That being said, I'm sure it will be a fun scene visually.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/16/2015, 8:53 pm

^ A fun song, perfect for wedding reception craziness, but as usual they've gone overboard with editing the song.

Buenos wrote:
My guess it  is something related to Blaine's dad not there  (Anderson parents getting  divorced so a wedding expense is not feasible) and Glee will pull out we are all family card.  Brittany I could see being OK with it, but not my Santana.  .  Not gonna lie, I wish it was Santana and Brittany's big day exclusively, and this is coming from a big Kurt fan.

I'm laughing that Kurt was ambushed with the big proposal and Now probably his DAD (??) and friends and family are going to ambush him with a wedding.  Would love if there is a date rape drug also involved.  Smile  

However, from what I've seen Kurt looks gorgeous in both his white and black tux so I'm going to enjoy the pretty.

Did I mention Kurt looks gorgeous?

wub wub

Though a lot of people have accepted the double wedding, there are few who are truly happy about Brittana/Klaine having to share their special day. If given the choice, of course the shippers would want to have the focus solely on their ship of choice, and I'm with you on wishing this wedding was exclusively Brittana's.

I've (grudgingly) accepted that Kurt will get married, but as a Kurt stan it breaks my heart to see that this was the circumstance in which he gets married. Enjoying his gorgeousness is what I usually do to get through the episodes, and Chris is always stunnning in formal wear <333

Glorfindel wrote:As per FOX:

6.08 - A Wedding - February 20
6.09 - Child Star - February 27
6.10 - The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester - March 6
6.11 - We Built This Glee Club - March 13
6.12 - Dreams Come True - March 20
6.13 - 2009 - March 20 (Series Final)
Buenos wrote:NGL, I'm intrigued that "2009" is the last episode. At the least it appeas that the Original 5 might have the bulk of the focus in the episode.

And Matt Rutherford.

Forgot where I saw it, but I read in some blog that Ryan was so happy with how '2009' turned out that he ordered the rearrangement of the episodes, and added more screen time for Sam and Blaine so that they could have it for the finale and everyone watching can be happy...
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/16/2015, 9:18 pm

"2009" will probably be an epic fail but at the least it will be nice to see an episode with no focus on Noobs or other distracting side elements.

Seeing Kurt, Rachel, Arties, Tina and Mercedes in scenes will be nice. Even if Sam or Blaine are in the epiode, it will probably be pigeon holed and added on scenes , so maybe we will have Matt Rutherford highlighted episode.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/17/2015, 1:28 am

are they still filming?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/17/2015, 1:40 am

As usual no solo lines for Kurt in "Our day we'll come".   Oh well, no use getting too riled up, its almost over,

Love how The pseudolesbian blames Anders  but would rather gnaw off her right arm than throw any blame Ryan and Brad's way....it's amusing. coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/17/2015, 3:33 am

^Disappointed with the song arrangement, but didn't get my hopes up anyway. I'm still holding out hope for news of a Kurt solo.

At Last is amazing, though. I'm in love with Kevin's voice, and any duet with Amber in it is lovely. I really like this one.

fantastica wrote:are they still filming?
I think they're filming until the end of this week.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2015, 1:31 pm

How typical that Kurt, who was practically the only kid in ND who didn't get to sing at his own dad's wedding, doesn't even get a solo line at his own wedding. Rolling Eyes 
At least Brittany also sings in 'I'm So Excited'.

Meh, 'Our Day Will Come' is a boring song anyway (though Chris' voice would fit the style perfectly).

I like 'At Last', Amber and Kevin's voices always sound good together, but it's a too 'mature' song imo ('At Last' for a barely out of high school wedding?)

'I'm So Excited' is fun, but the voices are edited quite generic and are not that distinguishable (except for Gloria Estefan's), so I lost interest about halfway through. 

Let's hope that the lyrics of 'Hey Ya' foreshadow Klaine's inevitable divorce. Twisted Evil
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/17/2015, 1:53 pm

Given how utterly lackluster most of the music has been this season, I'm not crying too hard about Chris not getting featured so much. For an episode that is the climax of the two biggest "endgame" romantic storylines, the music is really a big pile of blah...

I'm So Excited - If I never have to hear this song at another wedding, I'll be thrilled. Overplayed and cliché and this version is no better. Totally forgettable.

Hey Ya - Pretty much a note for note copy of the original and as others have pointed out, the upbeat tune hides a rather unromantic song. Not exactly what I would want to hear at a wedding.

Our Day Will Come - The song is a dirge under the best of circumstances and this one is a mess with the arrangement. And holy autotune... they really had it cranked up to make Darren's voice passable. What little I could hear of Chris's voice was lovely, and it's a shame that it's yet another song that he would shine on that all but completely excludes him. And in his own big storyline, no less.  Evil or Very Mad 

At Last - Didn't love it. Not sure why, but it just lacked any real emotional punch. It's just... there.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2015, 6:59 pm

fyeahgleeclub
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_njxqc2cyuU1r4ezfzo1_1280
Glee: The Music, Child Star

1. Lose My Breath (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Friday I’m In Love (Glee Cast Version)
  3. I Want To Break Free (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Uptown Funk (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Break Free (Glee Cast Version)
  6. Cool Kids (Glee Cast Version)

I don't think we knew all of these songs yet? The last one I don't remember.  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2015, 7:15 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_njxru1gt8c1ql1znmo1_1280

@msleamichele @chriscolfer I love you so much <3 #GleeGoodBye
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/17/2015, 8:35 pm

^ Does this mean we're getting a Hummelberry duet? Has Popular been confirmed for them yet?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 2/17/2015, 9:08 pm

I want to break free - as in my boys Queen ?!?!
who is doing that ???

also, i was quite disappointed with "you give love a bad name".
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2015, 9:24 pm

Rumor has it that Mason (twin male) will sing 'I Want To Break Free'. Which I'm fine with because I like his voice and think he has the chops to pull it off.

(And anything is better than Darren singing another Queen song.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/17/2015, 10:53 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_njxvfuXBIm1r4ezfzo1_500
doncind #tonyawards #losangelestheatre #design #architecture #live #love #ornate #lovewithallyourheart #abundance ##hollywood #LA #history #art
So Rachel getting a Tony award is basically confirmed. Sleep

In other news: it seems that Mark Salling wil be back for 6x12?13 (Dreams Come True).
There's also a rumor that there will be a massive group number with everyone who can come back to shoot it.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/17/2015, 11:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 Tumblr_njxvfuXBIm1r4ezfzo1_500
doncind #tonyawards #losangelestheatre #design #architecture #live #love #ornate #lovewithallyourheart #abundance ##hollywood #LA #history #art
So Rachel getting a Tony award is basically confirmed. Sleep

In other news: it seems that Mark Salling wil be back for 6x12?13 (Dreams Come True).
There's also a rumor that there will be a massive group number with everyone who can come back to shoot it.

I am sooo surprised. Sooo glad Rachel will finally get her due dryy Rolling Eyes
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 2/18/2015, 4:58 am

^ MTE, very shocking indeed. /sarcasm
What are the chances that Glee will throw a curveball and not have the Tony's be for Rachel?

Glorfindel wrote:There's also a rumor that there will be a massive group number with everyone who can come back to shoot it.
Mildly interesting. I guess we'll find out really soon, they're supposed to be wrapping up everything already.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/18/2015, 9:40 am

dimpledchris wrote:^ MTE, very shocking indeed. /sarcasm
What are the chances that Glee will throw a curveball and not have the Tony's be for Rachel?
Non-excistent. dryy

Although I've been saying that I have no expectations anymore and Glee will not fool me again by getting my hopes up, I still catch myself having little 'pangs' of bursted bubbles every time a new spoiler or song comes out that has no news (or bad news) for Kurt.
Human nature, I guess.

Rachel is not only getting her Broadway redemption, but she gets to choose between NYADA and a Broadway show, and wins a Tony as predicted. Kurt will get married to the grease stain, and we saw him still wearing his wedding ring in Lea's picture, which means he's still shackled to the bowtie-toddler in the flashforward. On top of that we have no real solid spoilers of Kurt getting a decent song or focus in the last episodes of season 6.
(And tbh: with only 4 songs in '2009' I fear Kurt won't even get a song in that episode, as it's the original 5 and only 4 songs, with a Mercedes and Tina solo confirmed, and I doubt Rachel will get nothing. I think Kurt will get the heavy acting as a bully victim in '2009', while the other 4 get to sing)

So I'm forcing myself to believe that nothing good will come for Kurt anymore, no solo, no last Hummelberry duet, no individual focus.

Really, the only thing I'm still hoping for when it comes to Kurt is him finishing NYADA and getting jobs as a performer (even if  that only will be merely mentioned in the flashforward). I don't even care if it's off-off Broadway while Rachel wins a Tony.
But I fear even that will be taken away from him, and we get some horrible future flashforward where Kurt will have chosen for a different path careerwise, like designing (and I would be all for 'fashion' Kurt if he didn't want to be a performer first) or teaching, just so:
- 1) he won't stand in the way of giving Rachel the specialest snowflake treatment of all, as she has to be the only Broadway performer of the kids (with maybe the exception of Blaine), and/or
- 2) he won't outshine his husband in whatever career Blaine will be in.

Let's not even think about the possibility that Kurt will stay in Lima.  Evil or Very Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/18/2015, 10:16 am

That lovely Hummelberry picture being from the flashforward and seeing the obvious was quite off putting.

It would be truly awful if Kurt becomes the new Will. He even been dressed like Will. Househusband with few kids? Blaine being the more successful Terri? Just writing that gave me shavers.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 2/18/2015, 11:34 am

I am trying to prepare myself for the possibility that Kurt ends up in Lima. If he and Bland are really supposed to get the Finchel treatment, then that is where they will be. I would hate that even for Blaine. Also, if they had shown Kurt really teaching the students and enjoying it, it may make a bit of sense in the storyline. Instead, he keeps getting belittled or is not involved much in the teaching aspect. 

Also, so not looking forward to Rachel's Tony today. I guess Lea gets to end the Rachel story how she wants. With everyone watching her get the highest Broadway award. 

"Dreams come True" all right... if you are anyone but Kurt.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2015, 11:35 am

Rachel winning a Tony is about as cliché a resolution for her storyline as they could have possibly come up with, let alone being so undeserved at this stage. After watching her self-destruct her own career by being a self-entitled ninny, and then having everyone and their grandmother just handing her opportunities that no one could ever possibly get, this is just the cherry on the crap cake. I'll be a nice payoff to the rabid Rachel stans, but strictly as a storytelling point of view, it's trite and boring. The only thing that would make this work is for the Tony awards to be a fantasy sequence, but Glee wouldn't do that to the Special Snowflake.

The fact that this is exactly how Lea wanted Rachel's story to end just makes it even more distasteful. Ryan is just giving his pet what she wants. Talk about fantasy wish fulfillment...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/18/2015, 11:47 am

valkeakuulas wrote:That lovely Hummelberry picture being from the flashforward and seeing the obvious was quite off putting.

It would be truly awful if Kurt becomes the new Will. He even been dressed like Will. Househusband with few kids? Blaine being the more successful Terri? Just writing that gave me shavers.

To be honest, I didn't see the outfit looking anything like Will's. Kurt does love vests and waistcoats, so it's a very Kurt outfit. I know that we're all full of doom and gloom here, but I think that it's clear that Kurt will be leaving Lima. First, Blaine has no reason to stay - Dalton has burned to the ground so he's out of a job (so nothing to keep him from relocating back to NY). Kurt is still at NYADA. And there was a scene filmed at Kurt's apartment in NY late in the season. I think that we're at least safe on that end.

And as far as Kurt's career, it's going to be more of Glee's tell and not show. Neither Kurt nor Blaine (surprisingly) are going to get any career focus since everything will be about Rachel so we'll probably get something about the two of them being happy and successful. Maybe have the show paint them as a Neil Patrick Harris (Kurt) and David Burtka (Blaine) power couple, which would be fine. But I'm just tired of everyone having to take a back seat to Rachel all the time. We can't get to enjoy their successes because Rachel is the absolute center of the Glee universe (which was not how she was intended to be when the show first started).
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/18/2015, 1:10 pm

Since there are rumors that there will be a song that Darren wrote in 'Dreams Come True' it could be that RIB are once again going for actor bleed instead of creativity and have Blaine be a (succesful) composer.
The new new new ND of 7 years in the future might perform one of Blaine's songs at Nationals (there's a Nationals scene being filmed) and that will be his flashforward.

Horror scenario: what if they do give Kurt and Blaine part of the Finchel ending and let them come 'home' after having been reasonably succesful in New York, and they'll stay in Lima doting over their cute little daughter named Rachel, so the story starts all over again.
"And America shits itself."  pijano

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/18/2015, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo :/)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 2/18/2015, 2:26 pm

[img]Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 - Page 9 K4cu4j[/img]
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next