Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/10/2015, 11:19 pm

ColferInspired wrote:.

And burning down Dalton Academy, I would love it if it were Blaine who did it because he knew with the new new ND his team would lose at Sectionals, and Blaine gets arrested in the finale and thrown in jail, and we see Kurt heading back to New York, newly divorced. Smile

If that were to happen I would watched that episode for sure,and live too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both Chris C & Max A are great actors. Hope they work together again someday.

Huge fan of the talented,  kind  sweet, wonderful  Chris  Colfer

Really enjoyed Old Dog New Tricks. The Best Glee episode in a long time.
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/10/2015, 11:34 pm

How are the Klainers now that they are burning down Klaine's sacred ground, Dalton Academy?

This is were Klaine met so it must be hurting them? saispa 

But then maybe they don't care because they are getting their kledding anyway.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 2/10/2015, 11:38 pm

ColferInspired wrote:How are the Klainers now that they are burning down Klaine's sacred ground, Dalton Academy?

They are super upset. I saw someone ask what Klainers did to deserve this. dryy
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/10/2015, 11:41 pm

M&M wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:How are the Klainers now that they are burning down Klaine's sacred ground, Dalton Academy?

Klainers should be happy Klaine is getting married. If it were up to me there would be no Klaine wedding and Kurt and Blaine would not be getting back together.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/11/2015, 12:11 am

Ryan burning down Dalton is just another version of Glee's "cracky humor."

I do think think they will focus on the Older regulars in Episode 13, as Sectionals in Episode 12 seems to be New Directions showcase episode.

It's amazing that they gave Max George 6/7 solos and he made about as much impact as a mild burp.  

Will, Kurt, Kevin, Tina, and even Blaine have gotten zero solos so far. So Max George is what the fans were demanding?

Everytinme I think RIB have sunk to the lowest levels of ineptitude they surprise me and sink even further.
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2015, 12:30 am

M&M wrote:

I saw that as well on my dash. Rolling Eyes

After I did the first time ever venture into the Klaine tag.

It wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. Razz

I did see some that were upset.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 2/11/2015, 12:48 am

Do anybody know why Max George is getting many solos? Is not as if he's having an impact on the audience,well at this point Glee itself is not much mentioned in the media,but still I wonder why?.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/11/2015, 1:06 am

brisallie wrote:Do anybody know why Max George is getting many solos? Is not as if he's having an impact on the audience,well at this point Glee itself is not much mentioned in the media,but still I wonder why?.

Ryan Murphy.

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/11/2015, 1:40 am

:( :( :( :(

Chris Colfer ‏@chriscolfer 33s33 seconds ago

Recording my last Glee song. Hope I find an excuse to sing after this. http://instagram.com/p/y8oW8RtdU3/
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 2/11/2015, 1:44 am

Buenos wrote::( :( :( :(

Recording my last Glee song. Hope I find an excuse to sing after this. http://instagram.com/p/y8oW8RtdU3/

Aww, this makes me sad for many reasons... You better keep singing, Chris Colfer!
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 on 2/11/2015, 1:48 am

I am hoping and praying it is a solo.

ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 2/11/2015, 2:04 am

This must mean he is singing something in the last episode. Hopefully a solo or I would even settle for a good Hummelberry duet.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/11/2015, 2:12 am

It's hitting me we are winding down on ever seeing Kurt Hummel on our TV screens.  

:( :( :(
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/11/2015, 2:23 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I am hoping and praying it is a solo.

Same here.

See he is wearing Will's jacket again. But I guess it has been his for a long time now, as my guess is Will gave it him because he probably wears it more often then he does or has.

Wonder if Will is on set.

This can't be easy for Chris as this show shot him to stardom. It was his launch pad. I am sure he is sad about it ending even though it is bad.

He will have to get used to not driving to Paramount studios every day when they were filming.

He grew up on this show. How can he not be sad that it is all ending.

He was 18 when they first filmed the pilot.

Going to Paley fest will be a proper good bye, and maybe reminisce about when the show was good and a way to move on as well.

Chris is lucky that he had the hindsight to plan things for and when Glee ended. Some are not so lucky or think that far ahead.

He is also lucky that he seems to still be in demand with other show runners, and that he is doing Noel. As well having his book series and his second YA novel he will be doing.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/11/2015, 2:36 am

Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos on 2/11/2015, 2:44 am

I agree with the premise that Glee isn't as good as what it once was (understatement of the century) and that Chris is obviously planning for the next phase of his career post Glee and is beyond busy.

Having said, It wouldn't surprise me if Chris is beyond fucking sad that Glee is finally  ending and didn't necessarily want the show to end.  The actors see the show from a different perspective than us, and Glee changed Chris life completely and irrevocably.

I think ( understandably) we  as fans  project our feelings of Glee on Chris, whereas Chris has never mentioned any dissatisfaction with working on Glee.  He's eyerolled some of the scripts in interviews wishes for Kurt, but common, he's only human.  coool
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/11/2015, 7:05 am

^I don't think any of his fans believe that Chris will not be sad in some way about the show ending, or that he's not grateful for the chances it gave him.

Angry, upset, lamenting, and saying "It's so unfair" *imagine Blaine's whiny voice*
They're already mourning the 'Klaine' staircase. Rolling Eyes
What did they to deserve this, and poor Blainey days must feel so sad, so Kurt better comfort him or else.....
in other words: the usual. hapitgh

LMAO: it strikes me as very funny that Blaine's old school burns down for basically no other reason than for RIB to get the new ND 12 members to compete at Sectionals, something Rachel and Kurt apparently couldn't do by themselves.
What's even more funny is that the burning of Dalton will probably be just a quick mention from Blaine, and they will for the most part skip over Blaine's feelings about that, while Rachel gets yet another intervention from her friends (really, how many more interventions does she need?) and half an episode dedicated because of her dads' house being sold. moque

But oy, can you already imagine Darren's ~acting when Blaine finds out and/or tells Kurt?  crycry

Buenos wrote:Will, Kurt, Kevin, Tina, and even  Blaine have gotten zero solos so far.  So Max George is what the fans were demanding?  

Everytinme I think RIB have sunk to the lowest levels of ineptitude they surprise me and sink even further.
It's simply contempt. Contempt for the show, the characters, the actors, the fans.

Maybe mixed with a little jealousy, because the original cast was what ultimately made the show popular, not the writing.

Jellyrolls wrote:This must mean he is singing something in the last episode.  Hopefully a solo or I would even settle for a good Hummelberry duet.
Nope, I still refuse to do this. Evil or Very Mad
It will be a line in a group number, or worse: a Klaine duet.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 2/11/2015, 12:41 pm

tell the klainers that the house where Dalton is filmed is still there, and if they can afford, perhaps they can convince the owner to sell it to them and turn the staircase into a klaine shrine.
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/11/2015, 8:50 pm

Casting notice for men and women ages 18 to 70 with formal attire - Sande Alessi Casting
***Casting Notice – Los Angeles***

NON UNION men and women to work Glee Wednesday 2-18-15. Must be available all day and live in So. Cal. area to work this show.

Men and women ages 18 to 70 with formal attire. Men must have full black tuxedos and women long gowns/cocktail attire, but no white. Please do not submit if you do not meet the requirements.

Please email a current photo, your full name, height/weight and phone number to: gleeextrascasting@gmail.com

Men subject box: TUX

Women subject box: GOWN
This is for the 13th episode (Dreams Come True).
I'm smelling a flash forward scene to Rachel winning a Tony Award. Evil or Very Mad

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 2/11/2015, 9:44 pm

We know that they won't be able to resist ending with Rachel getting the biggest prize. Wasn't that how Lea imagined the show ending - with Rachel winning a Tony while all her friends gaze adoringly on? It's contrived and stupid and like everything else in Rachel's storyline, hard care about because without seeing her earn her way to that lofty award, the win becomes meaningless.

Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 2/11/2015, 10:38 pm

In the end, Glee has made it impossible for me to care one iota about Rachel's "journey". She's made no journey, she's been carried on the backs of others. She's dwelt in melodramatic comfort, memememe land, with, despite her initial "underdog" status, boyfriend after boyfriend. No one even attempts to put themselves on her level talent wise, on the show, because Rachel is just-that-special. She is complacent in her place of superiority in the universe. Perhaps the writers think this is good writing, perhaps they think this is what the fans want. How can something be entertaining when we know the ending?

I can't wait to remove Glee from my recording list, and wish Chris a wonderful future. I will be grateful to Glee in the first year, when they managed to actually hire underdogs, and gave this excellent young man the time he needed to become a swan. He's had a chance to build connections, and multiple careers because of it. But, man, this show is painful to watch from the utter inanity of the characters it chooses to spend most of its time.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 2/12/2015, 3:35 am

There has been talk that Darren is doing an original song.

If he is and this is going to be in the final, and his stans are expecting it to shoot to number one of Itunes, this could be embarrassing if it doesn't even crack the top 100 or even 200.

This is speculation as far as I see as I have not seen any posts to confirm it.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 2/12/2015, 5:33 am

chordover Filming @msamberpriley last number on stage

If Chord is actually filming too and didn't just come to set to see Amber's last song, then his beard and older look might very possibly indicate a time jump.
This combined with the probable Toy Awards ceremony makes a flash forward in the finale very likely now. Mad

Ugh, that means we'll probably get to see happy Klaine with little kids as well. vomir

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris on 2/12/2015, 6:16 am

I'm sort of okay with the time jump possibility. Glee has done so many "goodbye" scenes already (graduation of Kurt/Rachel/etc., 100th episode, graduation of Artie/Blaine/Tina/etc.), and they're just recycling their lines. With a time jump, at least we'll see some new stuff.

I'm just not looking forward to the possibility that Rachel will be getting a Tony, which is the popular guess floating around. Really, Glee? In the real world she'd have been banned from Broadway for what she did, but whatever, it's Glee. I'm just so over Rachel.
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 2/12/2015, 10:13 am

Glorfindel wrote:
chordover Filming @msamberpriley last number on stage

If Chord is actually filming too and didn't just come to set to see Amber's last song, then his beard and older look might very possibly indicate a time jump.
This combined with the probable Toy Awards ceremony makes a flash forward in the finale very likely now. Mad

Ugh, that means we'll probably get to see happy Klaine with little kids as well. vomir

Not here for Kurt having to stay home with the kids while Bland becomes famous. Also fearing that Kurt's final song is actually a Klaine duet. And if they are doing an original Darren song, they are really trying to make him happen.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum