Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

+22
Catt24
kac
Coolbeans3131
emilynna
M&M
Vir Cotto
arina
ColferInspired
sahhar
dap1217
Delight
brisallie
CloveGlee
mellama
ColferGirl
Struck by Lightning
Ireth
tanita_mors
fantastica
Glorfindel
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 1:07 am

dap1217 wrote:I don't know why I have this impression that lots of actors/singers from Warblers are hard attention/fame seekers.Like GG,the one who plays Nick and some other I have no idea what their names are,also don't care.Are GG and DC in the same agency or share same publicist?No wonder DC wants Seblaine or at least GG stay on the show as a regular. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 357632081

Well, I think Grant gets on better with Chris and vice versa.

Like I said before people went apersh*t when they found out Kurt was getting a boyfriend. Would people care about Blaine if he got one or not. Wouldn't they prefer Kurt to have one instead?

More people and fans are invested in Kurt than Blaine.

And I have seen more and more people hating Blaine.

And I just read a quote on Tumblr by Grant that Dave is the only other gay but he doesn't think that could happen, but technically Sebastian could go after Kurt.

Maybe if he did become a regular he would like to see that happen so he could work more with Chris. I know I would.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1

Post  brisallie 3/7/2012, 1:08 am

Carousel wrote:Yes, Grant and Darren are represented by the same agency.

I didn't know that either. But now that you have mentioned : Chris has an agency??? huh
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 3/7/2012, 1:13 am

Normally I don't care these things,no attention no career for this business.But I don't know why I find DC or GG and those warblers are a little pathetic,maybe because their intentions are too obvious. neutre

PS:I like GG a lot.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 3/7/2012, 1:19 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Like I said before people went apersh*t when they found out Kurt was getting a boyfriend. Would people care about Blaine if he got one or not. Wouldn't they prefer Kurt to have one instead?

And I just read a quote on Tumblr by Grant that Dave is the only other gay but he doesn't think that could happen, but technically Sebastian could go after Kurt.

Maybe if he did become a regular he would like to see that happen so he could work more with Chris. I know I would.

Now you mentioned Kurtbastion,I really want to see that happens,I just read some wonderfully written fics about this pair,oh dear,what if ....so many potential.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 1:20 am

Grant said, "...technically there is Kurt" so I do not think he want or expects that relationship to happen. Maybe Chris actually being gay makes him uncomfortable, where Darren and Max would not. People on WetPaint are voting for Seblaine after the hiatus as a relationship they would like to see. But I hope Sebastian is done. I do not think he adds much to the show and I think the Warblers are bad since the Beelzebubs are no longer doing the back up. Kinda ruined the sound for me. If they want him for Blaine for next year, they should not have had him throw a slushie that required eye surgery. That would be as bad as a Kurt/Dave romance. I imagine Darren would like it. He and Grant are closer in acting ability.

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 1:24 am

The only other actors that play Warblers, or played Warblers that seemed really nice, Telly (can't remember his last name), Dominic Barnes and Curt Mega.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 1:25 am

I honeslty don't care about Sebby and I am perfectly happy if he will never return. I only want Kurt to return. Also, I am sick of this shipping thing, like high schoolers are supposed to have mates? hello? they are still kids! so I am more than happy if they just leave Kurt single for at least awhile.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 1:31 am

dap1217 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:

Now you mentioned Kurtbastion,I really want to see that happens,I just read some wonderfully written fics about this pair,oh dear,what if ....so many potential.

I have been reading As A Shadow Crosses Over by angelofcaffeine. It is beautifully written. I am hooked on this pairing.

I hope more fics are written about them. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/7/2012, 1:33 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Carousel wrote:We can only hope that the adoration these mags have for Darren will die a slow death.
ne

So do I.

I'm just waiting and praying for another new face to appear and get all the fangirls excited so they will forget Darren.

And if Darren is dropping his Starkids, I don't think the other fans of the other Starkids would be too impressed. I'm sure some are smart enough to realise Darren only cares about himself and his career, not theirs.
It's not even necessary, the little fangirls will grow up, the old ones à la Kristin Dos Santos (fyi, who can't appreciate a glee eps if there isn't a DC solo in it) will get bored, because if there is one thing that can characterize DC, it's that he don't know how to renew himself: always the same routine of face expressions, always the same dance moves like a guy who tries to hide an erection, always the same little tricks like breathing heavily at the end of each verse in a song to sound more sexy, all this will get old even if there in no new flavor around the corner...
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 1:36 am

ColferInspired wrote:
dap1217 wrote:

I have been reading As A Shadow Crosses Over by angelofcaffeine. It is beautifully written. I am hooked on this pairing.

I hope more fics are written about them. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 650269930
you guys should post links on Request en Recs thread.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 3/7/2012, 1:38 am

ColferInspired wrote:

Yes,that's what I'm talking about.

But as for the show,I really have no expectation whatsoever,I just be there see our wonderful Chris.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 3/7/2012, 1:43 am

Carousel wrote:Grant said, "...technically there is Kurt" so I do not think he want or expects that relationship to happen. Maybe Chris actually being gay makes him uncomfortable, where Darren and Max would not. People on WetPaint are voting for Seblaine after the hiatus as a relationship they would like to see. But I hope Sebastian is done. I do not think he adds much to the show and I think the Warblers are bad since the Beelzebubs are no longer doing the back up. Kinda ruined the sound for me. If they want him for Blaine for next year, they should not have had him throw a slushie that required eye surgery. That would be as bad as a Kurt/Dave romance. I imagine Darren would like it. He and Grant are closer in acting ability.
I don't think so, he's probably just doing a reference to the kind of relation Kurt and Seb have, so "technically" it would be possible but realistically, they hate each other to much for it.
I don't mind sebastian still on Glee, if he can take blarren away from kurt and put him again in the role of a bland boyfriend who's always smiling for the cameras. Because after the klaine break-up will happen, it's also important to not forget to keep blaine busy with sth insignificant Smile .
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 1:44 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
dap1217 wrote:

you guys should post links on Request en Recs thread.

I would but a lot of them are NC 17 and I thought we weren't allowed to link these on this forum.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 1:44 am

I doubt Darren will drop Starkids. He will tweet about them and show up at their things and expect them to show up at his. He is no fool. He needs those fans. I think he got a bit of backlash when he was in H2$ and made a big deal out of the Starkids and Glee was shunted aside as if it meant nothing. I saw a lot of Gleeks offended by this. And he has said he wants to bring Starkids to Broadway in five years and it may be his best bet for that kind of success. I know a lot of people think the Starkids have more acting ability than he does.

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 1:57 am

I just mainly watch the show for Chris as well.

I don't care what Darren does. Somedays I just wish he would disappear and take his little annoying Darren stans with him.

Max doesn't ride on someone else popularity like Darren does. Darren brings up Klaine pretends he loves it because it is popular.

He gets the CrissColfer fans all worked up by mentioning Chris (which I'm glad he isn't doing anymore) and talking like they could be a couple someday. I know it was meant be in jest, but a joke is a joke. Stop trying to add to it.

I think Darren has been in the past riding on Chris's populararity, Glee's popular and the popularity of Klaine.

If they broke up Klaine, I don't know if many would care that much about Blaine anyway. I should say Blarren. Because they are one and the same.

Maybe I don't want Kurt to have a serious boyfriend on the show, but I would like to see him date other guys and other guys to tell him he is attractive and talented.

I want Klaine to end and Blarren to stay at McKinley and sing his stupid solos and hopefully just blend in the background.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 1:58 am

^^^^^PREACH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 2:01 am

ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:you guys should post links on Request en Recs thread.

I would but a lot of them are NC 17 and I thought we weren't allowed to link these on this forum.
oh never mind then. I don't know they were NC 17. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 2:07 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
fantastica wrote:you guys should post links on Request en Recs thread.

oh never mind then. I don't know they were NC 17. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 1 - Page 18 3429310274

I don't read them because of that, it's just really well written, and the one I mentioned like a lot of them are a WIP. Is has some angst, but I really get involved in the story and want to read more.

Blaine is always perfect in fics, but Sebastian isn't written as perfect. That's why I love a lot of them, even the smutty ones are well written.

I love the writing style.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 2:15 am

blaine is always perfect? what does he do then?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/7/2012, 4:34 am

fantastica wrote:blaine is always perfect? what does he do then?

Don't know don't care anymore.

He could disappear into the paintwork for all I care. But we would always notice himself because of the awful clothes they put him in.

I still feel Kurt is going to dump him. I hope I am right.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/7/2012, 4:45 am

Darren seems to me like modest, grateful guy, who does for fans sometimes maybe too much (not everytime it's the best idea). It's interesting how one person can make so much different impression on different people. That I hate Blaine and I think Darren's acting does not help too much is different story. Blaine is the only one I would not miss if he never came back (well, actually all the new kids - Rory, Sugar, that new kid with long hair which I don't know his name :-)... )

I think that everyone sometimes says something in interview that could sound weird if it took out of context or something, which unfortunately Chris, Max or Lea are unlucky that people are nitpicking every word they say.

I don't know if it just me but in every interview I read with Grant he calls Chris "Colfer" and it quite of annoys me.
I think either he should call everyone by last name or first name, but he always says "Darren and Colfer" or "Harry, Kevin, Darren and Colfer" and it sounds weird. Well now I am nitpicking myself. Razz
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 4:47 am

i hope you are right too! neutre
it's funny that kurt is supposed to have a "perfect" boyfriend, yet it doesn't make me happy at all.

I know a lot of fans want kurt to find a "better" boyfriend. what's the point? he will just be another blaine. they shouldn't give him a "perfect" boyfriend to begin with. they need to give him an interesting boyfriend. also, someone who can generate interesting storylines w/ him, not to mention someone who can act well w/ chris.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 4:49 am

arina wrote:I don't know if it just me but in every interview I read with Grant he calls Chris "Colfer" and it quite of annoys me.
I think either he should call everyone by last name or first name, but he always says "Darren and Colfer" or "Harry, Kevin, Darren and Colfer" and it sounds weird. Well now I am nitpicking myself. Razz
It's possible that he is trying to make sure he doesn't mean "Criss", but I don't know. It does sound very distant.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/7/2012, 5:33 am

From what I have seen of Grant's interviews, he aligns himself with Darren and not with Chris. I think he is hoping to come back next season for Seblaine. That would give him a salary and an important show. I think "Colfer" is a way of distancing himself, altho most people seemed to feel he had better acting chemistry with Chris than with Darren. He is a fool if he does not recognize this.

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/7/2012, 5:42 am

Probably because he feels that Dc pushes him to b regular. He knows where his loyalty strands. Honestly I don't care. Im annoyed by his character already.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next